Shitposting using your real name, even IRL

I've always disliked making fake accounts. I also think it just makes any possible sense to someone pretty void.

So what Im asking is, what is the real penalties I should expect by kind of shitposting using my real account.

I mean, its linked to my small business indirectly. Otherwise its just my real lic and name. Ive began triggering fags on shit like local news posts and Trump posts.

I dont go full shitlord. Im avoiding getting personal or too direct. "Why is Israel our 'greatest ally' again?" But others actually do.

What can I expect if I keep this up, or even go full shitlord?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Elliott
sexplainer.com/about/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

always separate business from politics and pleasure.

giving up personal information about yourself over social media is retarded no matter how hard you're triggering faggots. delete facebook, buy a chinkpad and install gentoo.

Can your business be shut down with a boycott?
Can you finance a legal fight if you are targeted with a bullshit lawsuit?
Is your reputation strong enough to withstand the massive shitflinging that will come your way?
Is your past clean of anything incriminating which would be dug up under scrutiny?

just some things to consider.

If you're too retarded and give your real info on the internet, you deserve every single thing that will happen to you. Be it gangstalking, being followed by feds, gaslighting, your reputation being demolished, losing your job, your family disowning you because of info they get about you, being kicked out of school and risking arrest for whatever the shit they want to pin on you. Your mileage will vary depending on what you do and say while using your real information.

Eh…why? I sell cheap cars. I tell customers to eat cock, fuck off, get into physical fights, cops etc sometimes.

Im wondering the actual reasons. What are people going to link, dox, and protest outside my biz? How different is what Im suggesting from just displaying a Trump sign outside. Like many around here do?

It's even worse than that, I've learned to compartmentalize multiple aspects of my life because of any social bullshit that can happen from one side or another. Normalfags are so fucking shallow and retarded that they'll believe any lie surfacing because of a buttmad kike aiming to destroy your life. I also learned harshly to never ever use social media.

ISIS has used random script kiddies to get the information of regular US citizens, which they then used as a hit list for cells already in the States.

ANTIFA and others have physically beaten anyone they perceive as a "fascist."

Doxing has become a legit weapon.
Its not as simple as "Ill just change my number"

What would actually instigate a lawsuit? And what honestly makes you instantly think "massive shitflinging"? That seems, like, poz defeatist to me.

Im not in school

Nothing in my past at all except honorable stuff actually.

My family all knows and agrees to GTKRWN to am extent…

My job is all self employed, fully owned.

Anyway im not trying to justify anything to force anything upon myself. Im just looking for something that would make me say

"Oooh shit, I didnt think of that"

Doxing can get bad enough to force you to move far away from your current living town and cut all ties to people so that nobody that is targetting you can find you.

I suppose this kind of thing would only bother someone with kids, wife. But me

So far. I guess I could regret it after that?

Antifa and other degenerates who knows how to dox and get buttmad because of your trolling can go to the point of breaking into your house while you're away.

whats the benefits of not hiding your identity?
do they out-number the cons?
if so, go for it.
if not, dont be lazy.

How though, dude? Im asking specifics.

I really dont like this line of thinking existing here. Again, its defeatist and it seems like a fear based on nothing

What about fags ecelebs like that Jones guy, milo fag, sam hyde or whatever.

Are they…cowering in fear? Im not even sure what they say but you know what I mean

Id like examples please, anons

==Want to know how I know you didn’t log on for the first time until after 1999?

Us old timers were not only raised on being completely anonymous, we were actually fucking kind to one another if anyone slipped up. “Hey, don’t post your real name.” “No, don’t tell him where you live!” I miss the BBS days.

Well, like I said. Of someone established, non autism retard, bretty gud guy like me holds shitlord views over say

"Hugh Mungus" "Nick Erz" with 1 friend unverified empty account, it seems like itd hold more weight to normies

Isnt doing what Im suggesting the real first step in seriois societal change?

I base it on personal and other anons' real-life experience examples. Jonestein is controlled opposition, he looks like a nutter to the average idiot. Milo again is just a kosher cocksucking sack of shit that poses no real threat to anybody, sam hyde is an IRL troll. If you go and try to expose the real kikes who fuck everything up, or try to change the status quo in a real way, you're done for.

Lol my kikebook name was something like "Haha Noeatshiit" forever.

But when I went to reaccess it recently, they forced real name, photo ID verification

Nigger what is wrong with you

Doxxed. This can result in getting an egg thrown at your house or a brick smashed through your teeth.

You're never going to work for a multinational company with any significant authority if your reputation is in such disrepute.

Everyone has different priorities and are in different situation. Staying anonymous means more to different people.

It's not about what's going to happen tomorrow or next week, you're leaving a trail that's going to bite you in the ass many years down the line.

Fuck that.

Back then it was pure insanity to ever think for someone to require providing real life information on the internet, then it got mainstream and kikes used the internet as a marketplace. I miss the good old days even though dial-up was slow as shit.

/thread

Absolutely this. There's also no profit in tying shitposting to your real identity. Truth is treason in the empire of lies and so forth.

I've been shitposting in the_donald using my real name/business account.

the way I see it, we're fighting for the right to do just that. anything else is cowering to their intimidation. i've got no reason to hide.

Is it even possible to start a business and remain anonymous? How?

Go back to Reddit, you giant faggot. Is this the best you Jews can do? Make everybody "le doxx" themselves?

go

back

to

reddit

Until n 12 years they decide to go full 1984 and go after everything that ever supported even kosher US nationalism.

Have multiple lives on the internet. If you use a single username all over the internet you're most likely a millenial retard.

This.

Hm, alright I think Ive read enough.

Although no one gave any real examples at all. And mostly posted unrealistic seeming cuck-train-of-thought scenarios

The only thing that really sticks is "why not use fake". To which I said, real attachment -could- mean more to normies.

So my balance there is off. I suppose you guys are right. There just isnt a good enough reason to.

Though I still think its the kind of inevitability for our ultimate goal around here. Itd be just fine if everyone did. But my circumstances are rare as fuck, so.

/thread. Plz sage henceforth

>>>/4chan/

Enjoy being stalked,faggot.

Use your real name if you want
BUT ONLY THAT
Don't be a retard user
You should alrready know how the kikes and their SJW goons operate
In fact, you shouldn't even lurk Holla Forums without Tor or a few proxys if you live in Yurop or Burgerland
I'm a lowly spic living in spicland so i don't have to worry about kikes coming after me
The less the internet knows about you, the better

Well, to that I could say. Youre a pussy faggot forever cursed to hold in your radical views like a fetid shitlog blocking your bowels

Campaign for change here fanatically, yet youre a cuck IRL

People like you are the absolute reason this country fell to kike control and swung left in the first place.

One "scenario" where it would make sense, and which is my situation personally, I was gas lighted by a (((Group))) of people, my reputation was damaged, so I had nothing to lose going all out with my views and over two years later I'm better off for it.

You dirty fucking kike. Shilling is too much now.

Dduuurrrr give us your name goys, it's for your freeeeddddduuummmmmm. After all isn't that what we the KEK WORSHIPPING ALT-RIGHT are fighting for to be doxxxxed?

There were times I felt the same way OP. I've been on various pro-white radio networks/forums in the past. Sometimes I thought about being out in the open with my full name but I never did. I always used my first name but NEVER my last and I'm happy I didn't. Although, most people can tell what I'm about by looking at me IRL - I have some racial tattoos from my skinhead days (young and stupid) there's absolutely NOTHING online that can be traced back to me. Unless you plan on becoming a public figure like Matt Heimbach, Andrew Anglin, David Duke ect. REMAIN ANONYMOUS! We need millions of lone wolves who cannot be easily identified (tattoos, t-shirts, using full names online, ect.) That's all just unnecessary bullshit and equivalent to putting a target on your back. I've been pro-white for a long time and made some stupid mistakes but I'm happy that I have absolutely zero internet presence (under my real name) at all. If there's anything tech related I learned in my life, it's what I just stated above.

The scenario has happened already you faggot

lol "gobacktoreddit". been on Holla Forums for about a decade, but by all means keep shilling

note to lurkers: these guys are trying to scare you. most people have accounts all over the place

it's not. these are intimidation tactics.

its one thing to keep your business and personal identities separate, in polite society (and with freedom of speech) that would be enough. all these shills are just anti-free-speech faggots and/or cowards (or they're in foreign countries and have legit fears that I can't fully relate to)

Who cares about appealing to normies?

Why do you think your identity carries any extra weight?

Post a selfie with a timestamp if you're so unconcerned about sharing your identity.

I've been arrested once because of shit that got put on my fucking computer because I pissed off the wrong crowd once, I didn't even put my info on the internet but I got hacked because I was semi-ignorant of OPSEC. So yeah, ignore what people smarter than you try to warn you about and enjoy everything that comes your way, fucking idiot. Lost 6 years of my fucking life getting stalked then framed for something i've never done.

Have accounts, just don't link them to your fucking name and business, retard.

Somehow I really doubt that when you want us to throw away our anonymity

It probably doesn't matter if you're a low profile/unimportant person with an apolitical job. You might lose a small amount of business and some lesser friends/acquaintances, but I personally know one regular working class guy who has been shitposting daily for years using his real name, and aside from some more leftist-minded people refusing to associate with him anymore it doesn't seem to have negatively impacted his life.

if you are certain that you will never for the rest of your life need to worry about having social media bullshit linked to your real name, then go ahead.
you don't seem to be clued in enough for us to reach you since this never occurred to you.

e-celebs dont hold weight with normies tho.
everyone likes milo..until they realize he's part of the problem. do you want to stroke your ego or save the white race?

Ha I was thinking that the entire time to prove it. However, because this escalated in this fashion, I know you fags would spite me just to prove a point.

Which my while point was, people just wouldnt care much typically.

Also you guys completely went kver the fact that I said on kikebook I was being indirect and impersonal. I didnt fully mean going full GTKRWN RaHoWa!

there's a huge difference between "i have nothing to hide so i'll subscribe to the_donald with my reddit account" and "let's advertise myself on an anonymous imageboard"

ofc looking for trouble with an account linked to your real name is stupid.

never said that. anonymity is what makes this place great. i believe in anonymity and won't give it up. identity shit and attention-seeking is obviously leading to the downfall of the internet. i'm posting here because i'm not posting on reddit right now. just because i have an account there doesn't mean i don't enjoy being anonymous here

Whatever you say shill

Get fucked then. You're shills.

Alright alright… Dont smug anime me into anything.

I acknowledge the way this seems shill-like anyway. I never wanted this thread to get bigger than a dozen replies or so.

Just sage plz or mod bumplock plz.

Then what is the point of using your real identity on the internet? All I see is that it makes it easier to doxx you

i didnt even quote you newfag. OPs post was structured like a typical redditfag post.

this

you

see?

Listen to the anons above. I mean, haven't you seen what we're capable of against normies when they cross us? Haven't you seen what happens to our kind when they're crossed by SJWs?

Your naive to think there won't be any consequences, and there's no honor in displaying your beliefs in the outside world when all of our European values have been shamed for the past few decades.

Why not just make a fabricated identity and sockpup accounts you fucking faggot?

I do the same thing user. Mind you, I don't own a business, I work in a foundry. But that's the beside the point.

I do it because I am not afraid of the ZOG machine anymore. It's one thing to talk shit on an anime girl Twitter handle, but to do it with your real face and name is another.

Adolf Hitler, George Lincoln Rockwell or Bobby Fischer didn't get to name the jew anonymously, but then again they did make their own progess against the jew.

It's your life, user. I wouldn't worry about it. Unless, of course, HRC wins the election. Then (((they))) can remove their focus from targeting the Right as a whole, and move in to target individuals (I'm convinced they will).

Job loss. Social ostracism. Depending on country, prison time.

Job loss is really the big threat.

If you aren't threatened by any of those and are able to keep a level head and not get drawn into drama then go ahead I guess, but for almost everyone the answer is "don't do it you idiot".

I began shitposting memes of Donald Trump, Kikes, PePe, and The Third Reich back with my real name on a certain social media site since 2013, where's my fame and fortune? Meme magic is real.

Noone is falling for this you shitty low energy kike.

Putting your face online =/= your real name but it usually ends up that way. I've seen some stupid mistakes by people who did YouTube vids such as Evalion get doxxed by her ex-boyfriend. Although she's a girl and probably less likely to be physically attacked, it's still dumb regardless, especially for someone who lives in Canada like her. I'm friends with Fascist Lemming and his real name is out there. I don't really worry for him but it's possible antifa can target him someday. I've known people who have gone to NSM and other related "rallies" and even if nobody knows their real names, the Feds take pictures of EVERYTHING. I also woke up one kid years ago and he puts his real name out there. Maybe I should have advised him not to do so but I wasn't aware that he woke up until after the fact. It's really up to the individual but like I said, I'm glad I never put my real name online. I don't even have a Facebook account for "normie activity". I'm a complete ghost online when it comes to my full identity. There's nothing there and I plan to keep it that way!

I'm not telling anyone to do this, it's a bad idea. user is asking if he's in (((REAL DANGER))) for doing it. I'm telling him that, besides losing a few normie friends, nothing has come of it. It would be an extremely bad idea if I had worked in (((academia))) or in the corporate world, sure. Nobody cares who my small self is, so I stopped worrying about it.

shitposting under your true name is asking to be fucked in the ass. As a long time cog in the internet hate machine,i've seen and ruined countless lives. Made someone lose their job and become ostracized by everyone they knew just by sending the victims furfaggotry deviantart an d furaffinity account pics to the victims family, friends, and employer. notto mention the countless pizzas, mormons, usps boxes, and hell, even swat teams, that could be sent to your house. Staying anonymous until we can safely post our beliefs without fear of repercussion is your safest bet. I know that you just want to "redpill" normies as effectively as possible but as other anons have said, why not use a fake account?

This is most likely a thread by a (((reporter))) intent on wondering why they can't find our houses for when they relinquish power and seek to kill us.

Sorry bernstein, we're not giving up our vpns nor our mailing addresses.

Ask this guy.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Elliott

Oh, the (((prosecutor's))) daddy is a political big wig.

sexplainer.com/about/

Yes, Leo, you shouldn't piss off CSIS assets.

I shitpost on Holla Forums and /k/ with chrome and my jewgle account has me real name and everything. I straight-up don't give a fuck. I dont do anything illegal and if I got doxxed or something I don't see how it would affect my life in anyway. Call my boss or my school and say I was being a shitlord? I think they'd just laugh at you. I live pretty off the grid, it's not like you could send me a bunch of pizzas pr something.

tits or gtfo

Hahahaha! This is the exact mentality I have really. And really, this all stems from the fact that I also use chrome linked to all my shit.

Again, I know my circumstances are relatively rare. But also again, everyone here seems waaay too afraid for no good reason.

And no, I dont mean go full 1488 on social media. But just be against the faggotry rather than cucking or ignoring it.

I could see maybe starting a pro white website, or maybe making you tube videos under your real name and such, but shit posting on twitter isn't worth the risk, besides twitter exposes your name to lots of people who could have it out for you.

THE MODS PASTED COMMENTS FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND SAID IT WAS ALL ONE IP

THEN ACCUSED THEM OF BEING SHILLS

THE MODS PASTED COMMENTS FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND SAID IT WAS ALL ONE IP

THE MODS PASTED COMMENTS FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND SAID IT WAS ALL ONE IP.

One thing to consider with memes and our (((enemies))): When you can name your enemy you can move on to defining it. Once you define it you can learn to destroy it.

One of the reasons staying anonymous and using aliases online is so effective is because there is no name and no face to the words being spoken. Kikes are then forced to attack the argument and not the person.

It leaves the left scrambling for boogeymen that may or may not be there. Is it an RWDS? Or is it just one guy with multiple accounts? What does he look like? He could be anyone from anywhere? They can't define it. Only assume. This is VERY fucking powerful in spreading ideas online.

Look at recent events for proof of all of this. A fucking presidential candidate has a webpage dedicated to attacking a cartoon frog. If she actually had a figurehead or real person to attack it would be a different story altogether.

You do what you want in good conscious, just keep this in mind.

This 1000% The shift is real. Did anyone else notice it? I know I did. We went from telling children to never to tell anyone their real names online to an online culture where not sharing every personal detail about yourself publicly makes you a "Weirdo". 24/7 surveillance at the benefit of no one but internet marketers.

install openbsd

I started to shitpost in real life

just telling it like it is. Whites don't need blacks jews or any other minority.

Some uppity Jew got extremely butt hurt when I forced him to admit to the fact that the USA was founded by Whites.

That's supposed to make you look better?
Fuck, that makes you 100x the retard you were before. Even 1-year-old newfags understand information security now.

Get off the real account and use a fake one, faggot. The internet is not your place and won't be for a considerable amount of time in the future. Prepare yourself accordingly, and start lurking Holla Forums.

Y'all a bunch of fucking pussies. If you can't handle people face to face then you're pretty much a cuck

dont forget to sage

Kikes do shit like throwing a molotov at your house, cutting your brake lines, poisoning your dog. They apply all the passive methods they can to make your life hell. If you persist in being 100% shitlord IRL, you'll need security cameras. You'll likely wind up shooting some commie when he trespasses on your property, then you find out that the local prosecuter has created 10x the amount of normal charges. They will fuck you any way they can.

test