Subjects are for niggers

Let's sacrifice this board instead.
Everyone is leaving anyway.

Why don't we just crash this whole fucking site with no survivors

wtf, i think i know that girl

So it would seem.

Tell her that we miss her.

wait, no, sorry. the girl i'm thinking of cuts in a different place

Well that video is from almost 2 years ago now.

if i knew her, i would tell her 8 misses her, but that's not who i was thinking of

why are you specifically targeting Dysnomia ?
all that hate that he gets is sickening

dysnomia you can have my boipussy so they'll stop bullying you

Gtest I'm not the only one who remembers

What is this, a redrawn Christ-chan?

I love it. Mostly because I know Maldraw hates it

I was all about this until the Mayhem logo. And I fucking hate anime, but love Mayhem.

The world is really fucking weird.

whew. that's the WRONG kind of crazy

DON'T YOU DIE ON ME THREAD!!

based
they just deleted 2 more of my threads for no reason other than they weren't "active enough" I guess
so there really isn't any reason to bother with this place anymore if only the mods' pet threads are going to stay up

She was just doing requests and someone asked for it.

tf am i doing

dated a chick like that. highly advised.

of course we by we I mean 8gag oldfigs remember the glory days of baphomet and blood-chan but sadly baphomet turned to shit and all the baph celebrities died I am looking at you vince :^D

RIP Hotwheels, Swatanon, Vince, Benji, Finlandia, Swami, Bloodanon, Mollychan, BankAnon, SpicNeet, and all of the others we've lost.

those niggers and the keks they made will go down Holla Forums's history.

webm to remind everyone of the great ddos.

except opiate. he can remain fucked right off. i always feel like beef circle user was unappreciated.

He's a honorable mention.

However, there is still 1 thing about 8ch history I still don't know. Who were the NEET 5?
From what I remember they were a group of weeaboo fags having regular circlejerk threads on Holla Forums. Some claimed they are the founders of baphomet which would correlate as they had 5 mods / niggers in charge there.

oh this was this crazy nigger from serbia if I remember right. He did some crazy shit.

I wonder if he is still spamming kennedi stuff or if another faggot started impersonating him

That was probably some fat fuck larping. We spooked him off a long time ago.

Swat user was a big part of /baphomet/ " I'm a Goat from Pluto" he would always say,

Spic neet doxed himself to try to falseflag victim bux to donate to Holla Forums but it failed if I recall correctly. It was so long ago and it was after baph was in ruins.

if it was during the tripfag threads, you got fucked with.

No user that was during the September 2014 exodus from halfchan.

guess my memory is shit.

so the neet 5 were genuine?
was it benji & crew or just a group or random /jp/sies arguing over waifus?

It was probably some lonely fat ass behind a few proxies wanting attention user, doesn't even deserve mentioning if you ask me.

All I remember from the threads was said guy eventually getting asshurt and saying he lived somewhere in Georgia then leaving for good.

You're on it user. Sorry to bother with another, but do you remember how you died?

what were the threads about? do we have archives?

just jumped up to 95% certain you're that yt wanna be e-celeb faggot

well fuck me user I actually don't remember one you stumped me i'm a nigger good job, must have got it on one of the few days when I was working.

bro, read the IDs.

was just a cat's cradle joke

i am. had my hair up due to the first post

bitte was?

but cats cradle was uncle and his gang IIRC

Ah, yea I never wen't to cat's cradle threads that's why. When there are alot of tripcodes around it just isn't a imageboard anymore for me.

this cunt 7641553 stops posting, and here you are asking for archives. vince isn't exactly a deep pull.

and now you're info verifying again. i'm on to you faggot.

I DO remember that the site actually crashed because everyone spammed the thread when it got cycled.

understandable. 1 or 2 of the tripfags turned me around, just due to the impressive breadth of shitposting. far as 05568c, make up your own mind with how much you wanna divulge for a potential YT vid.

brud, I came to 8ch in oct 2014 and I have no memory of the neet 5 which were sept 14 apparently. It was just one thing I was reading in other threads about and I wondered what it is as I never understood it. It feels strange.

The other thing about uncle I am confused about is that he is apparently dysomnia or something.

you'd be really interested in jim and hiro's business ventures then.

the usual ones? like data mining their own userbase, feeding incompetent php programmers to farm pigs, not having enough computers to log user data
I don't know what hiroshima nagasaki is doing as I never frequented 4gag after 2014 but I guess he will be doing fine

and the thing about uncle I always wanted to know if he really "doxed himself" on purpose with this one photograph that had exif data gps coordinates so another user would to to the mail box of the house and shit into it. It just sounded too hilarious but on the other side uncle was a ruse master

Uncle uncle'd himself, he he a master cuck now

that's an excellent tuck job. i legit thought it was a sexy girl at first

I can't tell if this thread is a bunch of people spreading misinformation with an agenda or people with horrible memories who never archived threads for some inexplicable reason or newfags.

There are no oldfags here

Sacrifice just chads and staceys i'm a nigger

She's hot as fuck and this is hot as fuck.

Nope.
Remember Egas, Sage Mage?
That's dysomnia.

Dumping what I have

Props I didn't save them all. I was working on a christmas card that night I think.

Found one more

What's her name?

Lots of fucking nostalgia here my boys

I would willingly delete such a disturbing thread if I could - but I just adore being a sick fucker!

i love you

I love you too, Star poster!

Can I eat your ass?

brudder, this is robotits, probably the most i'm a nigger ous Holla Forums camwhore

but the picture of dysomnia really resembles uncle
that cannot be a coincidence

I also found a few I did not have yet
if interest is here I can upload all I got on zippyshare and post the link

I remember the letter lol.

06/17/15
That's 4 and a half years ago

can't you make your own thread to ruin?

toast it

You're not OG if you don't remember the tripfags threads gay nigger

old meme

It was irrelevant to 95% of the userbase then and now. But at least it kept tripfags more or less contained.

They caused a lot of shits and giggles, people complained about them then at the same rate of people complaining about egas now

Is her name Yuri?

T-That rings way too many bells, I think I requested that one while high out of my mind and forgot about it entirely.

it begins