Subject

Why this kind of shitty comics about depression and social anxiety are so popular? Is this generation so shit that this is the most universally appealing thing possible?

Ronnie is fun sometimes

yes. that is the answer you're looking for.

It's what happens when you strip people of purpose and their parents don't raise them. You get a bunch of aimless depressed hedonists who buy things to fill the void in their lives.

i don't disagree that they're a bunch of faggots.

now am sad

fucking kill yourselves. back to tumblr

Things I've bonded with people in or near my generation over:
Motorcycles.
Firearms.
Moshpits.
Barbeque.
Welding.
Farming.
Injuries.
Fire.
14th Century Literature.

This is truly the saddest shit I ever saw

he isn't either fat or ugly irl

deep

Everyone have defeatist mind and want to kill themselves becasue the true purpose of jew is to break your spirit. Even those numales know something is wrong but for their retarded soybrain they cant see anything more than muh racism and shit propaganda.

Pewdiepie is actually cool. He hates SJWs and PC bullshit even tho he's a leftie. He's also a genuinely nice guy.

Here are your options
i asked out a lot of girls that fit into the second category because i thought i had a chance with them and they all acted disgusted even though I was probably a few leagues above them. Protip for any lurking underage b&: never go for girls who are two points or less below you in terms of looks, all you will find is failure. That is, unless you are some kind of charisma master. Also, sexual success in HS is 80% based on who reaches puberty first. That's why every girl seemed to like one specific kid. The other 20% is everything that means success in a "normal" adult relationship. If you find that even after you graduate that somehow, despite your average or above average looks, you're not getting any girls, your best bet is to move to ukraine or poland and adbuct charm a qt hebe gf. Best of luck.

Addendum:
this is because women have what is basically the dunning krueger effect but for looks. Most ugly girls have overinflated egos, this is probably because they way women are raised in our society (to be overconfident). Even if she doesn't reject you, you're going to regret tying yourself to her emotionally because suprise suprise most ugly girld have shitty, bitter attitudes OR some kind of manufactured, faux personality (like an overly-kind or nice uggo) to hide their inner darkness. Just try going for girls on your league, even if you think the odds are worse and that getting a GF will fix all your problems. It won't. Okay, don't spin the wheel to get a piece of shit just because the chances are better than winning something good.

i can't read any of them because there's a stupid hat blocking them

He seems to be running out of Ideas, but hes still my favorite

Pathetic people who want to be validated instead of challenged.

Ronnie is good because his situations are realistic. He's not just writing about fucking hipster shit like all these other ones. Ronnie actually understands real human emotions, and isn't just trying to play the victim card while actually being a chad or stacy.

The "Making Friends" one made me laugh

Mfw depression meme will become so popular that all normies will kill themselves

why dont u suck his dick then faggot?

mfw