Work In Progress

I am making a picture with a bunch of bullshit for the next cuckchan exodus coming after the botnet. I need the roach kampfy picture, codemonkey, and whatever else you have. I am board and want to cause shit on Holla Forums and Holla Forums

bored**
Fucking cia niggers.

Fixed cause niggers.

hotwheels is /christian/

Oh shit, I forgot.

Fucking sage

Jim is also /jim/

Put AJ on there

better template

lol so bored.

Keep dreaming, fagface.
This board is over and done with now that we have a new place to go.

Where?

Uncle doesn't own Holla Forums and he was never mod.

uncle is dysnomia t-b-h

I don't think there is any proof of that but there is plenty of proof that dysnomia isn't uncle.

this is like the god debate t.b.h both sides can't prove the other side wrong so they have to reach a compromise but i'm pretty sure uncle is dysnomia t.b.h.

but there is literally all the proof you need on >>>/catscradle/

Uncle is simply NOT dysnomia, they have thread archvies, IRC and Tox archives chatting together with others and others chatting about the both of them.

t. szanty

t. dysnomia/uncle

k riddle me this, einstein. have you ever seen dysnomia and uncle in the same room? no, you haven't because they're the same person. cu.

Yes.

if that's the case then tell them to timestamp both of their penises and post here because you can't because they're the same person. kike.

Uncle left a long time ago. Here, faggot. Dysnomia is on the left.

could it be?

Yep. Definitely not fat enough to be Uncle.

dysnomia isn't worth doxxing tobehonest

I don't think he has anything worth doxing to begin with.

Uncle doesn't either but his name is Daniel. I forgot dysnomias name. Dillon Micheal or something generic.

here is the (((turkroach)))

someome post leftypol tranny too

What a sad littleā€¦. of a man.

If that's the guy who calls himself D, he seems alright
I sort of feel bad about calling him a worthless spicnigger who needs to kill himself and his gf or whatever hurtful things I may or may not have said