NO PUNCHING TO THE RIGHT

OKAY IF YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT ANIME IT CAN STAY BUT TONE IT DOWN

LIKE IT OR NOT RICHARD SPENCER IS THE ONLY ONE WORKING TOWARDS A PAN-EURO WHITE-ETHNOSTATE.
STOP CRITIZING THE ALT-RIGHT AND THE MOVEMENT.

YOU ARE ALT-RIGHT LIKE IT OR NOT ARE YOU SHOULD BE HELPING US NOT ATTACKING US,

Sorry no. I dont like taking nigger cock up my ass.

Milo is not alt-right , Great white guys like Richard Spencer who coined the term and appears in national television defending the movement are.

nah bro I'm gonna spend my time defending gay jews tbh

Oh, and the other thread just go deleted too!
Anyhow, a little gift for our cancer-friend

Fuck off, Kek loves anime and cuckservatives get extremely rustled by it so we post anime even harder.

This d&c thread has a lot

>>>/bog/

try harder

The richard spencer who said homosexuality is white identity?

Oh and OP Holla Forums is to the right of those faggots who call themselves "alt-right". So you are actively punching to your right at this exact moment.

Here, have this rare Assad

Whether or not you agree with the being categorized under a label, the fact of the matter is we are. And you can either accept it and use it to attract more people to white nationalism, or you can disown it and allow that faggot milo to draw a bunch of disenfranchised would-be-redpilled-goys away from our path and down his Good Goy trap instead.

Retarded American fantasy, try harder

No, fuck that. We can not let ourselves get coopted by faggots like you. Like it or not, anime is an implicit part of our culture.

You don't belong here. That much is clear. Thus, you don't tell us what to do. You're in our domain, not the other way around.

The alt-right serves a purpose, true; it's not something we should be heavily trying to stop, but that doesn't mean they are us. They are fairweather civic nationalist cucks who are totally fine with degeneracy. That makes them a good stepping stone, not the end goal.

And that's really why we shouldn't call ourselves alt-right. Their end goals are not good enough, and we don't want to lose sight of ours. The only reason you should call yourself alt-right is to push the narrative further right; because you're coopting them, not the other way around.

Sage because I'm probably just being b8ed anyway.

Sage + Report

no

If you listened to Fash the Nation today, they spent about an hour calling out Milo for his faggotry and Spencer to "destroy" him as he said he would if he tried to remove the White Nationalism from the Alt-Right.