Bugmen

Bugmen appear when people lose shape and form because their heritage becomes a broken line. When you mix a German with an Irishman, meld a Slav or an Italian with an English person, or cross caste lines to produce caste-mixed people like Prince William and Kate Middleton have done, or even merge with a “white-presenting” miscegenated person as Price Harry and Meghan Markle have done, you produce bugmen. They have no particular distinction in their faces and bodies because they have no genetic consistency, and this is what makes them bugmen, not the specific races that are mixed into the muck. Breeding Western Europeans into Eastern or Southern Europeans, thanks to trace admixture, or breeding natural Brahmins into natural Vaisya, produces bugmen just as surely as mating a Norwegian with an African or Mongolian. Bugmen are defined by having no consistency and thus no identity, and that is what produces their slightly weird and amorphous visages and outlooks, much like the people who replaced the great empires of Athens and Rome resembled the Asian cultures around them and no longer had in them the capacity for greatness that their ancestors possessed.

didn't read lol

found a bugman

I'm a bugman AMA. Polish French Italian mongrel. So far your description of bugmen seems on point. I fucking hate my parents for giving birth to such an unecessary and ugly being.

You don't even have a good meme to push with this.

Don't delete this thread. It is high quality.

Do you like iDubbbz?

it's funny because European nobility is heavily mixed as is already

Feels bad. At least there is no nigger or jewish DNA and I have light brown hair.
I did end up having a kinda round face because of it. I'm northern Italian, German, French and probably a little British too.
Most people think I'm German.
My body is kinda retarded. I have light brown hair, blonde mustache, ginger beard(don't know where that came from), light brown pubes and blonde leg hair. Feels bad, not much my parents could have done though, this country of mine is full of niggers.

100% pure bavarian phenotype

oh boy another faggotass buzzword for 'thing I dislike/disapprove of/don't have an argument against so I'll adhom instead' I really care a lot and will commit it to memory so I can me cool like you OP

Your genetic ancestry has nothing to do with your ugliness you pathetic bainlets.

isn't that andrew of thai fag shack f.ame?

Why do nationalists have too much time on their hands?

get out, nigger. we're not all the same

When did I say this you mouthbreather?

the original bugman

You're just jealous because he has a girlfriend.

even if she is a nigger

buzzwords are gay