Annoying "Christmas" songs

Sick of those annoying fucking jingle songs like "Sleigh Ride" and "Frosty The Snowman"? Guess what? They are all written by jews. Winter Wonderland, Santa Baby, The Christmas Waltz, Silver Bells, I'll be Home For Christmas, Let It Snow, White Christmas etc etc… are all songs written by filthy rat faced kikes to subvert Christmas and make it more secular. You'll notice how none of these songs have anything to do with religion. If you like any of these songs, you are a kike loving faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

unieel.com/2017/12/14/ucl-apologises-for-white-campus-tweet/
infowars.com/students-sign-petition-to-ban-racist-song-white-christmas/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_Berlin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fascinating.

Correct.
Christmas should be a holiday that should be dedicated to hardcore Christ worship, poor people can't afford jack shit and rich people just waste money because the richest people tell them to, they've knotted in a bullshit sense of spirit as well. It's one of the few cases where I'm anti tradition, change it.

meep meep gas the kikes race war now твн no homo

you forgot the most annoying song of them all: "Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree"

Written by a jew as well

the most annoying part is that every song has jingling bells that sound like a coin-purse shaking

then why does it trigger multiculti kikes so much?
checkmate Holla Forums

also reminder that Wśród Nocnej Ciszy is the sole best Christmas song

sounds like slav trash

I'm dreaming of a White Power!

I think I love you твн

slavs are literally the last bastion of aryan race

Give me one example of the song triggering kikes

color me shocked

unieel.com/2017/12/14/ucl-apologises-for-white-campus-tweet/

this has nothing to do with the original song. Even if it does, the song was still written by a jew. No amount of mental gymnastics can get past that fact.

infowars.com/students-sign-petition-to-ban-racist-song-white-christmas/

Top kek gr8 b8 m8

His first name is literally Israel, you dumb cunts
White Christmas
Written by: Irving Berlin (born Israel Berlin)

Although Berlin's testily came from the shtetel of Tolochin (in latter-day Belarus), he may have been born in Tyumen, Siberia.[2] He was one of eight children of Moses (1848–1901) and Lena Lipkin Beilin (1850–1922). His father, a cantor in a synagogue, uprooted the testily to America, as did many other Jewish testilies in the late 19th century

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_Berlin

this is a true christian christmas song

bump

pure coincidence

Who listens to "Holiday Music"?

Take that dead kike slave boy fag and shove it up your asshole. YULE is the white man's traditional celebration.

im sorry muh jooz poltard doesn't cut it.

there are just plenty of bad things about consumrizing christs birthday from many people trying to turn a buck not just jews and yes some of it is just plain awful. including christmas songs.

nope its "dominic the italian christmas donkey"

rocking around the christmas tree seems like heaven after listening to that monstrosity.