Healing From Toxic Whiteness

Have you begin the healing process, Holla Forums ?

Holla Forums ?

compassionateactivism.leadpages.co/healing-whiteness-program/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/vkroe
darasilverman.wordpress.com/2016/09/15/new-writing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol is this real?

ayy lmao

Further proof jews aren't white

Seems to be.

archive.fo/vkroe
darasilverman.wordpress.com/2016/09/15/new-writing/

Is this how it works?

Almost 6 million views means its hip.

if only.

if that's charcoal it actually works, takes all the gunk right out of your nose.
Makes you feel like Bateman too.

If whiteness is toxic then I'm pure botox.

Oy vey that schnozz. Every time.

THE MOTHERFUCKERS RARELY EVEN HIDE IT ANYMORE

HOW CAN THE MASSES NOT SEE HOW EVIL THE JEWS ARE

Whyyyy

move to africa nigger, it's that simple

Because ₪, goy.

(HEL HITLER)
Silverman needs to go to Madagascar if anyone.

Funny, I didn't think that I was the sick one.

If whiteness is so toxic, then why do all the minorities want to live around white people?

They are addicted to drugs.

That has to be photoshopped.

You can't make it past 20 as a minority without whitey's doctors surgeons and technology

That's it, fight for Gamergate by attacking fake Twitter accounts.

I figured it was fake, but I can't hardly tell anymore.

Just say "brainwashing" then, you faggots.

It's like the Pick Up Artist scams that claim to have the perfect formula for getting wet pussy tonight

Who the fuck said anything about cuckgate? They can all go fuck themselves. They deserve to lose their hobby.

What a pointless, self-defeating attitude. Do white people deserve to lose their homelands?

If they don't fight for it, yes. Gamercucks could have voted with their wallets and boycotted but they're too weak. Gotta keep buying those new vidyas no matter what.

FTFY

Lots of people are hiding their power level. I had a friend go full 1488 on me out of nowhere.

Ready aye ready shitlord

I had my coworker google "American Inventors" and just gave him the smug pepe look when he said, "What the fuck?"

Okay Schlomo.

Many of them did boycott. Even if they had all boycotted, it wouldn't have hit the companies' bottom line, and you know it. Why are you so irrationally angry at the people who tried to do something about a bad situation?

>Why are you so irrationally angry justifiably disgusted with the people who tried to do something about a bad situation?
Because they fell into the MUH PR trap, eceleb worship and allowed themselves to be co opted from within. You sound like a butthurt gamergater.

So, unless a movement is completely, 100% successful at achieving every single one of its goals, you consider it a failure and something to be torn down? Let me guess - you've never actually achieved anything in your life.

Nope. I actually rather enjoy having more female characters in my games.

You Americans sure have had tons of kangs for a long time :^)

Yeah, I never realized just how instrumental they were to American success story.

Torn anus gamergater confirmed.

Ah, some failure desperately projecting his despondency at his lack of achievement onto people who actually went out and tried.

As I said, I do not support the underlying goals of the GG movement. However, I do respect them for standing up for an unpopular cause.

What amazes me about that site is that they NEVER evoke any sympathy in me. It's as if they attempt to be wrong all the time.

Yeah, this happens.

And the other is a 「「「Korean」」」
You can't trust westernized asians not to subvert

Korean feminism makes American feminists look sane. Pic related.

I think that Asians' ant-people mentality makes them succumb to dangerous ideologies and carry it wholeheartedly.

Top Kek.

I thought gooks were renowned for their anti-PC no-bullshit attitudes. The men better man up, damn the consequences and uproot those parasites. Only thing is, that's what they want - a gender war. They need a Duterte ASAP. When Trump gets in office, you're gonna see more and more Punishers pop up around the world.

fuggg

There is a dude on my normiebook who is a 'stay at home dad' with a Korean wife.

The way he purity spirals I'm pretty sure she is one of these idiots.

He does what now? I've never heard of this term.

how were the masses convinced that they should fight for inferiority?

You may laugh now, but 「「「Koreans」」」 are falling in line the way of the rat.

You think the current Jewry is bad, imagine when the world has to deal with the new tribe of gook super-jews.

They're inferior. also Jews

This is where people go after a shakening

I always knew Quakers could have the potential to be a bit off.

wew

Quaker here. You're not wrong.

I'll forgive you, since Nixon was a Quaker too.

THE MODS PASTED COMMENTS FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND SAID IT WAS ALL ONE IP

THEN ACCUSED THEM OF BEING SHILLS

See also the Four Yorkshiremen sketch from Python

Just saw it, funny stuff. Oppression Olympics before they became mainstream.

The only healing I will be doing is on the battlefield.

What the fuck does that have to do with gamergate?

"Oy vey goy, since you paid so much you must also have economic privilege, right? 300 more dollars to lecture you on that too."

SJW's really are their own organized religion. You are cured with the original sin (being white) and if you pay money (Indulgence) you can be wiped free of your sin (Privilege)

Has Holla Forums ever sat down and compile the tenets of this cult? I might have to one of these days before the religion… fades out. ;^)

anyone thinking what i'm thinking?

Pretty much what ideas the Frankfurt and Chicago Schools have propagated (and yes Chicago didn't only deal with economics) is what you need to learn about this religion.

Yeah, Chicago is a hotbed for commie activity (RevCom is based out of there). Speaking of Chicago School, it reminds me of the "Chicago Boys" who backed Pinochet and used Chile as a neo-liberal experiment. I think that leftism, modern "conservatism," and this obsession with muh free markets should all be different denominations of Leftism. They all rot society in their own ways.