New one

New one.

Sam's my main nigger.

Holy fuck

Northeastern states are dogshit when it comes to income tax.

Sam looks like he's about to commit acts of terrorism, what the fuck is up with his outfit?

did Sam had a lip augmentation procedure or is it like that because of his jew genes?

Sam "it takes me months to edit a shitty cell phone video" Hyde.

He doesn't edit those himself anymore.
I know why he's stopped working on videos, he's doing other shit right now like making T-shirts and filing taxes, but fuck does it suck having to wait months between videos.

You forgot receiving money just for existing.

Is patreon a monthly pay? Anyways, Sam should get more money that he does, at least as much as MisterMetokur makes. Jim makes an absurd amount of money for what he posts, which is high quality, but not even close to 3k a month.

Yeah, well that's decided by their fans.

Yeah I know, faggot.

If Sam posted more quality content he'd get more money, but he's been very meh this year.

Yeah that is fair, he needs to pump out more content, things like trolling colleges or art pieces like Ideas Man. But I do realize that shit costs money to make, and he's busy making shirts and doing tax shit for Jew York. I hope he can bounce back and make quality shit again, it really does suck that World Peace got cancelled.

This is probably MDE's worst year in a long time.
Such a huge change from last year, which was one of their best years.

I know Sam can't be pumping out fresh projects every few weeks like he could in his 20's anymore, but there hasn't been a proper MDE video since Boston Ross.
Do you know when that video went up? One year, six months and five days ago.

I would rather he drop the merch shit and go back to videos.

You forgot the other fucking shit he's working on, like joyride universe.
He has a life outside of the videos.
Also I wouldn't say this is the worst year for MDE, Bombstrap is up and it's generating hours of primo charls content.

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Fuck off Sam.

Remember when he went through his lifting phase and then stopped and now he is a fat faced fatty? Same thing happened to me. Feelsbadman. If you ever take a break from lifting you have to stop eating like you're lifting. Now I have stretch marks on my arms that will never EVER go away. Fuck

A Jew.