Trump unlocks his pockets

Its been well known that Trump has not spent much this election, choosing instead to save his fortunes and war chest for the end when most people actually start looking and stop listening.
This is now that time, and he intends to start with an advertisement blitz of 140 million dollars.
This will be more than Hillary is spending on ads, and more than he has in the campaign war chest.
Trump is now unleashing his fortune.
Hail the Donald.

archive.is/wYCHg
archive.is/XI63R
archive.is/UrXB1

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1mzde
archive.is/AnvaY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Lorre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was smart not to blow his load on ads like Jeb did.

I wonder how much of the fortune Clinton has gone through?

This was indeed the smart plan by Trump.
His campaign is run so well, and her's so poorly, its like this is all planned or something.

The only thing the DNC has going for it is the liberalization of colleges.

Hmm… this means that Trump is highly confident that he will win. He doesn't take risks like this without making damn sure he will succeed.

Also, lol@ the amout that clinton wasted in FL and NC…. all for nothing.

Especially when the media will do it for free in the billions.

archive.is/1mzde

Hillary has been profficient at raising money, Trump has not.
His strategy was to use his large fortune to finance, as well as get free coverage and have the GOP work for the win.
Standard business practice for him, play spending chicken and get others to pay for as much as he can.

I wouldn't say nothing, the early voting while a major indicator does not really help here.
Those most motivated vote early, while as the rest vote on the 8th.
Narrative shaping helps, but doesn't change that a significant number of the votes remain uncast.

Expect, with perhaps less than half the resources, Trump has created a social movement with at least twice the momentum.

Hillary has been and will continue to be an astro-turfed candidate by globalists, jews and freemasons.

Not surprised on Trump,
archive.is/AnvaY
He's quite happy to call it a movement now, funny part is it leads to him being more vulnerable now under all the COINTELPRO mandates, along with his followers.
A wonderful way to take him at his word and start the blackbagging when Hillary wins the EC.

Demoralization shills everywhere. Hillary will lose and leftism is dying. I hope it hurts you, leftist cattle.

CTR must have gotten a funding boost recently

You guys have no idea how elections work in the USA do you?

even with skewed to HRC's advantage Trump is still winning in the polls.

Meanwhile the Shillary campaign spends their money on shit like this

I've seen normies laugh at this. They just don't fucking get memes.
FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah it's pretty easy to get jews and foreign countries to give you money when you promise to suck their cocks and be their slave.

Trump could've got money if he would've went to the wailing wall like a little bitch.

There is no way that can be real.
I can't believe it. No. I choose not to believe.

normalfags just monkey see, monkey do. they think 'oh haha that's a reference' and laugh, there's no soul to it at all.
my dog has more awareness

Normies are in reality even worse than that
They're not even alive really.

Looks like someone is finally getting a salary.

That one user that called normies NPCs was so spot on

On one hand it is comforting knowing you operate on a higher plane. On the other, the higher you go - the lonelier it is

Kek must be a lonely guy.

The good part is that once a fascist government is in power, normies will go along with it just as happily as they go along with this one, and will repost dank fascist maymays and watch TotenkopfGaming and beat the shit out of uppity nignogs and so on.

Yeah the average normie will go from watching big bong theory to putting up rewards for a dozen nigger ears just because it's mainstream.

Have you ever even seen a single episode of the Big Bang Theory? Maybe you just parrot what others tell you is in it because you're not smart enough to understand the complex, intelligent jokes.

Sheldon's catchphrase isn't "Zimbabwe".
It's BAZINGA.

Mohammed H. Mohammed, get the fuck over yourself.

You must be new here.

Have you bought my filters yet, I'll sell you SUPER MALE VITALITY at a discounted rate.

He's been calling it a movement since last year. You'll never be able to correct the record if you don't keep up, (((user)))

I have had people with masters to PhDs who have known me for a decade, swear I am like him and should watch it to get ideas.
Just fucking kill me now kikes, it'd be a mercy to this hell you have made me.

If that ins't pasta it needs to be

guess i'll share this here
Between Two Ferns With Zach Galifianakis: Hillary Clinton
kek
hillary btfo

I expect Trump the absolute mad man to go full force with advertisements in the last week before the election.

His best advertisements are kept aside, waiting for the last moment to unleash them.

Thing that will be interesting though is how much is he willing to pay out of pocket given receipts.
Basically, the more he needs ads to win, that is the dicier the chance of winning, the less likely he would want to invest being a business man.
THat's part of what is gathered from where he is ading now, aside from Floridia and Iowa, he is going for places Hillary isn't, that is surety of voters over chance.
Except Hillary sacrificed those places as she didn't see them being able to be won, meaning Trump is ading to himself basically.
Makes me think whichever kid was in charge of this just took Hillary's map and said to run ads before she got there, not realizing she has been running ads for a while.

let the force to kys be with you user

t. hilldog

Pachinko

My 80ish mother was ranting about le bazinga show today.

Holy hell, maybe the normies are restless.

Is this a Holla Forums pasta? 8/tv/ has gotten so [s4s] that I can't even tell anymore.

It might have to do with some of the kids cutting tech support for the virus infested offerings to Cybrenica dark lord of the cmos if the show is referenced.

Mel, just get on the train, you don't have to impress me.

She has a hard time using the POS terminal in stores.

No, Sheldon is just fucking annoying.

Hmmm. Interesting. He's taking little bites at a time.

He has raised between last month $hillary raised 59 mill, trump raised 41 mil. In normal elections, that would be a problem, but trump has such a q factor, the money is his reserve for the final push

When dealing with shit, its better not to nibble, but to cram as much down your gullet as possible and get it over with.
Also what you tell your wife before she gets freaky on your dick, sometimes without her even vomiting on your crotch after the first time.

Which is why I titled this his pockets.
Trump hasn't stumped much as his goal is both the glorious cleansing of the Republicuck donors, driving them away and making people have to deal with him or fail as the party has no money, like bringing in packs of niggers to a neighborhood and offering a few minutes of Zyklon Ben to fix it, then having his own money to just throw at things until the situation improves in his favor.

The only real question is how much does ading even matter now, given the extensive coverage he has gotten, and how little people seem to care now that you get streaming and fast forward on everything.

No, Barron! Tiny baby bites! Less you want to look like a disgusting pig!

We are here for you Kek

I saw the first 5 seconds and the last 5 seconds
I conclude it wasn't funny

My friends don't believe the meme queen ad is for real. I would kill to be able to prove it to them that it is.

No it isn't, it's
BEEBADABOPOH!

Nice autism, goon

record status: corrected

kek

Zimbabwe isn't funny, its a fucking tragedy of what happens when you hand a functioning country over to reds.

You mean shillary has been proficient at defrauding her investors with recurring charges

It's 'lest' you illiterate nigger.

It truly is a shame.

Do you know the song name by chance?

Sounds like the lavender town theme from Pokemon blue/red/yellow

That made me what to die

Don't die, Hitler.

I went with a friend to his mother's house the other day. She was watching The Big Bang Theory. I just watch it and mentally filter out the laugh tracks. It's a pretty good depiction of people with actual disabilities and arrested development of various flavors.

Reminds me of the cultural whiplash of being raised through elementary and middle school hyper-sheltered and only in contact with private academies for upper middle class Christian kids. (Not to D&C, but it's a different environment that just doesn't prepare you for "real" life in any way.) Then to be flung into a public school smack in the middle of the biggest ghetto for 100 miles in 7th grade.

Nobody here even knows what it means to be socially awkward like I do. I shrivel and die inside whenever I think about how I interacted with people back then, throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks because I had no context whatsoever for what was considered socially acceptable.

Eventually I figured out that I actually did have charisma as long as I kept my mouth shut most of the time and only spoke up when it was a topic I was the local authority on, usually computers.

TBBT is a gateway to my former self, nails on a chalkboard even beyond its utter artistic banality.

I was watching a promo for TBBT where the skinny white guy is talking to some bimbo. He claims to be knowledgeable about a lot of things, and she shuts him down with the question, "What's Radiohead?" and he has no idea (cue laughter). I was really confused because I didn't understand at first about the implication of his blank stare being that he didn't know who Radiohead is. A skinny nu-male in real life would almost certainly know who Radiohead is, in fact he'd be a huge OK Computer/ Kid A fanboy.

Nigga, I'm whyt'a din you.

I often wish that every human alive was superior to in every way except I wouldn't change. I derive no pleasure from knowing that the majority of my people have the mentality and intelligence of slaves.

The higher I go the more I see how much of mankind's potential is being utterly squandered.

You just need to get out more, user, the Holla Forums filter is for mass information doses, not day to day life.

Because they are EMPTY FUCKING NPCS That spout the same shit every where they go, I can flip some one to trump leave them alone, they will be back to hillary, I flip em again and leave em alone, they switch back to hillary I can repeat this process as much as I want.

They end up parroting what they think you want to hear if you represent an authority figure ( even remotely abstract) and that's the gist of how NPC's Operate. It's all channels stemming down from frankfurt to the universities and the elementary schools and fucking echoed by the media and the only thing we can do is counter it with the truth, We may not be able to wake the normies but we sure as fuck can get them to accept us.

This bait made me laugh harder than any clip of bazongo dongo theory I've ever had the misfortune to see.

(checked)
(checked)
It's fake. That's not hillary are you retarded? Super deluxe is some internet sketch group or something, they had a show on adult swim a few years back.

It's ironic and mocking advertiser style use of memes etc. still shit but you're the normalfag if you can't see that.

It's real because the clinton superpac paid for it. Do you think superdeluxe would risk putting that on their shit for a joke when hillary has almost unlimited funds to sue?

So it's real but not real too. Plausible deniability and all that.

I remember making this exact point a few years ago. My mother had forced me to sit down and just watch an episode of the damn thing 'because you're so much like Sheldon, user!', and my response was that not only was it not funny in the slightest, but if anything was just a show about making fun of the disabled.

My entire family still watches that Jewish filth to this day. I probably don't even need to point out the echoes here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Lorre

nah, e14905 is right. just tried to post in another thread. they said I was banned for making a specifically shill-like post. but I just changed vpn locations to get by it. here's hoping this post goes through…

I like how she's just handballing Nebraska.
"Have we made a dent yet? Have we made a dent yet?"

also lol spending in Virginia. Stops when she started getting sicker, Trump blitzes.

close enuf.

^This. Islam ain't the only 'religion of submission' over there!

CTR b8'd, tagged, bagged.

I can actually see him as a sonderkommando now.
He'd be that one aggravating convert that tests the loyalty of all the people that came before him.

The title is a lie. There are actually four plants on this stage.

Normies actually think it is due to Mugabe's seemingly impossible longevity along with mass confirmation bias about how x government works.

If only he were more like Peter. We could stand to have a few more "accidents" in Hollywood production studios. Michael Curitz as well.