UK accuses Russia of War Crimes

WAR DRUMS ARE STARTING

US Contemplates No Fly Zone but recognizes that would Require War with Russia

Defense Contractors are Spooked and Need More Money

The Money Shot

Friendly reminder that Wars can start for much less. It is obvious with Clinton falling apart the globalists are going to Plan B and doubling down on the Russian boogeyman argument. FUCK!

Sources:
ft.com/content/cdd5f09c-831d-11e6-a29c-6e7d9515ad15
Pic Attached for Archive (ft.com paywall)
archive.is/SrltE (rt.com)
archive.is/Mq93V (skynews)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/03/16/executive-order-national-defense-resources-preparedness
archive.is/IdmmD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucks sake.. I wanted Britain to be on Russia's side

Scary shit man. I for one welcome a future us-russo alliance.

Brits, if you get yourselves into some shit before Trump gets elected, we're not pulling your asses out of the fire.

bongs are poking the bear

You and me both.

(((uk)))

He crossed a line.

I keep wondering what will happen when Syria and Russia say, Ok, fuck it. Party's over. Airspace is closed. We are shooting everything down that isn't ours, or Russia's or China's. Is King Nigger willing to have the US glassed to save face over this? I know the globalists are. Considering that Russia could veto any act that is presented in the UNSC going against it, techincally if the US, et al, ignore it they would be violating their precious international law.

If the US goes down, Israel is toast.
Neither the US nor Russia want large scale war on the whole.
If war starts now, Trump can call Putin on November 9th and begin deescalation talks.
There's a lot of hype here, but i'm not seeing any strong indicators of anything but hot air and chest beating.

Actually the people running the US do want large scale war, they've building up to it for years now, crossing all the red flags for the Russians

Nothing is going to happen. The Western governments are weak and broken. Their own people hate them, do not trust them, and do not share their worldview. They would be reliant upon immigrants who only showed up for the gibs and their brainwashed multicult constituents who will fuck right off when told they have to fight the war.

They have no real shot at coming out ahead here and they know it.

The people running it now do, you're right on that.
The population doesn't, you need them to run the production end of a war machine.
What I'm saying is there appears to be (((artificial))) hype and scare over this when it's not actually that big of a deal.

Bump
I hope Putin nuke Israel and the West already. Russia shouldn't have to put up with this shit.

If this were all simply (((artificial hype))), then CBS/CNN/NBC/FOX would be shoving it down everyone's throats - 24/7.

There's a reason the ancient meme "Perfide Albion" or "Perfidious Albion" exists, user.

Not exactly. The United States Government can force companies to work and take control of them if needed.

You have to look at it like a ship hijacked by a hostile, cynical force that's eager to steer the ship straight into the iceberg.

Wrong. Youngstown Sheet & Tube Co. v. Sawyer

I prefer the term "the eternal anglo" or the KC classic "britroach"

If we have to put any stock into prophecies, it appears that Israel has always been a means to an end, a sacrificial lamb of sorts. Who knows what demonic power is unleashed when six gorillion jews finally go up in a nuclear hail of fire?

He probably means the US just sends the Army to take control over the facilities they need for the war effort.

No, I understand their point of view and their motivations, but they've just run out of time and political capital to pull it off. They don't control the narrative anymore and the information war is essentially lost permanently.

They will never unite these populations they have inside their borders and will never be able to rally against an external enemy again. It's over.

The US very clearly wants war with Russia

This rubbish appeared out of nowhere. I'm calling cover for a forthcoming disasterous Hildog debate. Dubs and the bitch falls off her elevated podium. Next day, yanks bomb ruskie soldiers.

I want so bad for Putin to go on RT to address the bombing on Israeli troops and troll Obama by saying "it was an accident lol oops :^)"

WHAT ARE EXECUTIVE ORDERS.
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/03/16/executive-order-national-defense-resources-preparedness
YOU OWN NOTHING GOYIM.

No user, you bomb rus first, THEN you have a bread and circus scandal.

France and Germany have experienced how depressingly futile a war with Russia is.
I guess it's the U.K.'s turn now. My advice is to rile up the Muslims and send them to the front line in a Jihad against Russia.
Then when they're all dead, make peace and hope the rape train doesn't cross the cliffs of Dover.

(((This))) fucking bitch.

Can't have an election, need to semi-start WWIII so Obama gets a third term.

No such thing as a conventional war against Russia, their military doctrine literally states 'start shit, get glassed'.

Would love to see the day.

Get out of Russia's way to conduct their campaign without interference against ISIS.

Turkey investigated for supporting ISIS, and finally kicked out of NATO, a no fly zone is put on them to stay out of Syria.

Syria conflict can finally end, rather than being prolonged as planned by Hillary and Obama for their regime change plans.

Sending the muzzies in a Jihad is practically already happening if you consider all the western muslims who joined ISIS.
I never said it would be a conventional war, but I disagree with you statement about Russia.
They would not escalate to Nukes unless it was necessary for victory.
They haven't used nukes in any of the wars they've fought since getting nukes.

I should correct this, they would not use nukes unless it was necessary in a war in which they could be invaded or destroyed.
They would simply pull out if they couldn't win in an intervention war, like in Afghanistan.

Apparently the Russians will use 'Battlefield Nukes' pre-emptively against any large-enough hostile gatherings at the very beginning of the war.

Which is why modern warfare is all about 'Population Bombing' and/or making sure your soldiers are already in the opposing nation's capital from the start.

Except that they WILL need the nukes this time because they're massively outnumbered by NATO air and ground forces and all of their key installations are protected by S-500 so they could afford the exchange and take much less damage than ZOG would. It would also make it easier for them to ninja-nuke Israel while no-one is looking.

(nice double dubs)
What the hell is 'Population Nuking'?

Are the S-300 through S-500 systems anti-nuclear ICBM? I never did get a full answer about that. If so, having enough S-400s at least (80 targets at once) could mean negating the greatest amount of incoming warheads.

lol, was an accident
lol, was an accident
lol, was an accident
FUCKING MODERN DAY NAZIS, THIS IS AN ATROCITY, NUKE RUSSIA, HILLARY 2016!!!!!!!

Britain had the chance to do the right thing back in WWII. There is no Britain anymore. England, Whales, and the northern tip of Ireland, lol, nice empire ;^)))

Never forget Gaddafi, the man who only wanted financial freedom for his region.

Russia needs to happen. The US is literally shit, all it has is drones. Every military field is full of doughy fags and women. Russian invasion of Alaska when?

As in slamming an area and forcing populations to flood neighboring future targets.

It's a term I'm taking from the book 'The Population Bomb', except I steer it to basically mean 'encourage immigration to weaken the opposing country' such as the nogs in the USA and muzzies in Europe.

Also, said it quite well, basically the 'domino' or what the Huns did chasing 1 million Goths straight into the Roman Empire.

Should I join up now as an officer or wait to get drafted?

After the shit King Nigger recently pulled off, do you want to kick out the US as well and put a no fly zone on them?

Common logic is that draftees are going to be utterly human shields. Think the Imperial Guardsmen but much worse.

Make sure to shoot your superior at first opportunity after sabotaging literally everything you can get your hands on.

I believe the S-400 and S-500 have those capabilities, at least to a point. Been a while since I read it though so I could be wrong.

But why would they do that to themselves if they want to win? Russia isn't even taking rapefugees, and the Chechens and other russian mudslimes seem to be all but neutered.

This is assuming Trump is elected President.

Otherwise you wouldn't even see the other events happen.

I assume the US withdraws to Iraq and reinforces our efforts there to fight ISIS.

BTW, Alaska is leased. "Boroughs" are really oblasts.

Russia Extends Forces in the Far North-East – Alaska Is in Reach of the Russian Strategic Forces

It has recently been reported that Russia has begun forming a new costal defence division in Chukotka (the Russian far north-east region bordering the state of Alaska, US, across the Bering Strait). According to the Russian Ministry of Defence, this new division will become an important part of the consistent defence system, which is meant to protect sparsely-populated coastal regions of the country. The system includes territories from Primorsky Krai to the Kola Peninsula and will be a part of the Russian Pacific fleet. The deployment should be completed by 2018.

At the present moment, the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation do not have a separate coastal defence division. The only exception is the 126th Separate Coastal Defence Brigade of the Black Sea fleet (former 36th Separate Brigade of the Ukrainian navy, which took a military oath and joined the Russian Armed Forces in 2014).

It is remarkable that during USSR times, Chukotka was garrisoned with a separate division. However, this unit had nothing to do with the coastal defence or the navy. It was the 99th motorised rifle division which was relocated to Anadyr during the height of the Cold War in 1983. At that time, both Russians and Americans were busy creating a nuclear fence in Europe. The US used Pershing II Weapon Systems, while the USSR was armed with RSD-10 Pioneer (SS-20 Saber according to NATO classification). The flight time for the missiles from both sides was mere minutes. Any counter-air or missile defence systems were completely useless. Americans felt safer though, since they were separated from the Soviet missiles by an ocean. This was the main reason why the USSR deployed the SS-20 in Chukotka. Thus, the Russians took aim both at Western Europe and the US territory. The flight time of the Soviet nuclear missiles to the American cities equalled the time in which the American missiles would reach Moscow and St. Petersburg from US bases in Germany. Obviously, the SS-20 located in Chukotka could only hit Alaska and the most northern states. The missile impact zone included the radar warning unit “Clear” of the missile warning system BMEWS based in Alaska, AN/FPS-108 Cobra Dane on the isle of Shemya, ELINT locator “Parks” in North Dakota and the US Navy nuclear submarine base, Bangore, near the city of Seattle.

SS-20 were deployed in the underground shelters in Chukotka. In order to defend Chukotka from a possible attack across the Bering Strait, the 99th motorised rifle division was urgently relocated to Anadyr. The aim of the soldiers was not only to defend the missile launch positions, but also to protect the strategic Anadyr airport. The airport was a base for missile carrier jets which patrolled the US border. There was a special storage depot for them named “Portal” or “Object-C”, built in 1958.

The 6th light infantry division of the US army was based at the other side of the Bering Strait.

At the end of the 80s and during the 90s, the entire Soviet military infrastructure in Chukotka was abandoned and the 99th motorised rifle division was disbanded in 1996. On the other hand, the US military infrastructure kept extending. Now Alaska houses a whole network of the most important US military objects. This network includes the Elmendorf Air Force Base near Anchorage, which holds the 11th Air Force (11 AF), Alaskan Command (ALCOM), Alaskan NORAD Region (ANR), Joint Task Force-Alaska (JTF-AK), the 673rd Air Base Wing, the 3rd Wing, the 176th Wing and other tenant units. The neighbouring Fort Richardson is the base of the 4th Brigade Combat Team (Airborne), 25th Infantry Division. The air base holds F-22 Raptors, which are meant to intercept the Russian strategic missile carriers which resumed patrolling the transpolar American borders.

The Russian military completely finished its relocation to Chukotka only in 2014. First of all, it rebuilt the airfield. Anadyr once again became a jump-up base for the strategic missile carriers TU-95MS and TU-160, which fly there on a regular basis from Engels, the Russian Air Force in the Privolzhsko-Uralsky military region. Now Chukotka will also have a new costal defence division.

After the division is deployed, it is obvious that the Russian command will start the setup of short-range ballistic missile systems Iskander (SS-26) with regular or nuclear warheads. Although the SS-26 are tactical systems and they are no match for the SS-20, the destruction range of 500 kilometres allows them to reach the vital US infrastructure object in Alaska. In such circumstances, the F-22 may fail to intercept the Russian strategic forces in case the US units of missile warning systems are disabled.

archive.is/IdmmD

I theorize that the Trotskyites who became the Neo-Cons and their Marxist commie allies on the Left want to destroy the USA. In the process, they want to destroy or at least sufficiently damage Russia for (somewhat) breaking out of Communist control and delaying plans significantly.

Despite that the Chechens and others may be neutered, their presence in Moscow is still disconcerting. While I'm sure the security forces are great in Russia there's no reason not to think that the muslims have been smuggling all sorts of (US provided) war materials of all kinds into their mosques all over, like in Europe. 30 million is quite a significant amount to deal with.

This is where we disagree, mosques in Russia are not like those terrorist checkpoints in Europe and the US. All you have to do is follow the money.

The vast majority of European mosques are directly financed and run by the salafist Saudi Arabia and directly spread wahhabi ideologies under their command. Meanwhile Russian mosques are directly built, financed and regulated by the Kremlin. Unless half the government has gone traitor and Putin doesn't know it, I doubt the mosques are going to be a problem.

There IS however an ISIS presence in Russia which the FSB has been fighting for years now ever since the Egyptian plane crash. Their degree of success in containing them is currently unknown, so time will tell.

Fuckingchecked. At this point I'd prefer the Russians to the the federal govt. right now

Russia has more terrorist attacks then western europe and if it doesnt have a war with the US will likely have a civil war in the next 10-20 years. Why do you retardos suck putins dick?

Russia got saved in both those wars by anglo intervention. Russia is dogshit at fighting

Didn't take long for the assmad ukie to arrive. Go ahead, spam your pictures.

Im a burger Russians are faggots and have almost always been subpar soldiers

their goal might be to entangle the US in a formal war in syria because they fear trump getting elected and the project for greater israel getting stalled

It's good to know that we don't need to worry about the mosques in Russia, in that case.
Still, it's a lot of money for the Kremlin to spend on those Muslims, are they meant as appeasement (which, as the riots in the USA show is a terrible idea) or the building of an alliance of some sort?

The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian have no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk.
-George Patton

Flyspeck Chihuahua former empire accuses Russia of what?

Killing your enemies is a war crime now.
When will this shit end?

When the western elites finally get the war they are pushing for. They are very close to global dominance.

Oh that's right, you wasted all your pics on the syrian sticky. Guess you won't be getting those Ministry of Truth shekels tonight!

Well to be fair those mudslimes have been there for hundreds of years, rather than immigration they are the product of conquest. I have to admit I don't know all that much about their history in Russia, but they've seemed quite since the last Chechen War.

Well said, Patton was a great man.

Bong here media Jews pushing this as hard as they can.Anywere that has a comment section you can see no one beleve' the narrative being pushed this is to divert attention from them bombing Assad and to use later against Trump IE: look evil trump supports Putin ,They have been cought with there pants down helping Isis so they are now creating drama with Russia to make media ammo against trump because they are loosing just vote trump burgers like Brexit they don't like not having it there way.

Fuck, if war starts and Trump wins, I hope he tries everyone involved in leading to it for treason.

The lies about chemical weapons are still being parroted everywhere even though Putin shut Obama up by simply announcing he had proof Assad did not use chemical weapons and that he knew where they came from, suddenly ISIS took Iraq and started invading Syria, becoming our unwanted foot in the door.

Another thing I keep seeing is "Assad is attacking his own people".
Assad is attacking rebels, if we had a rebellion in the US would the military stand down and let the rebels kill who they want and force regime change, or would they fight to protect their people from a group that can no longer feasibly be called "our own people"?

Also, even Breitbart parrots the chemical weapons line, we should at least try to put a stop to it.
At the least we can force a fact check and have them present their lack of evidence for their claim.

You're not getting out of the blame that easy! Articles say its US, UK and France and specifically mention Carter, Power and Kerry stirring the pot!

Who the fuck elected these cunts to speak for us. being a bong is suffering

Such are the ways of the eternal Anglo.

What is the mysterious oriental mind meme supposed to mean?

>mfw the circumpolar alliance hits the right spot in Israel