What's next for her career

What's next for her career

cottage cheese commercials

For all intensive purposes, that ass is fine. It's just a shame it's so full of cellulite, but it's a doggy dog world out there and asses like that are a diamond dozen.

Just never take a good ass for granite.

literally who?

do you not know how to google?

Oh yeah that's hot.

Never bother with any woman over 25 tops.

you'd settle for it, and you know it

Never bother with any woman over 13 tops

Mary Poppins.

Who the fuck is this? The only person I know from looking at their ass is goatse man.

do you not know how to google?

Kill yourself, fucking retard

sadly not sitting on my face

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff…oh yes my dear….sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff….quite pungent indeed…is that….dare I say….sssssssnniff…eggs I smell?……sniff sniff….hmmm…yes…quite so my darling….sniff….quite pungent eggs yes very much so …..ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff….ah yes…and also….a hint of….sniff….cheese…..quite wet my dear….sniff…but of yes…this will do nicely….sniff…..please my dear….another if you please….nice a big now….
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes…very good!….very sloppy and wet my dear….hmmmmm…is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?…hmmmm…..let me…..let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling…….hmmmmm….hmm..yes….that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear….ah yes….let me guess…curry for dinner?….oh quite right I am….aren't I?….ok….time for sniff…..sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff…..hmmm…hhhmmmmm I see…yes….yes indeed as well curry……hmmm….that fragrance is quite noticeable….yes…..onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?…..hmmmmm….yes quite…..
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Excuse me sir, but my son is retarded, so can you please not use that word? thanks.

Not a dog eat dog world. A doggy dog world.

RETARD ALERT

What a lewd ass, I want it grinding against my hyper weapon.

azz

Hot damn.

Hey dumby, he said "for all intensive purposes" instead of for all intents and purposes, and "diamond dozen" instead of "a dime a dozen" meaning his post was too perfect to be made by a retard, he fucked up three idioms in two sentences. Poe's law, he's not actually retarded, you missed the joke, perhaps you are pretending to be retarded yourself, or are you just retarded :^)?

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

please, please, please someone go post this on cuckchan because they love this goblin looking untalented bitch

Lurk more.

Ugly face to match her ass. She also acts the same in everything, so nothing is next but more flicks and capeshit

still would tbh

I said go post this on 4chan, its guaranteed replies and those fags think shes attractive

Is that Chloe's asshole?

Emily Blunt

I can't decide whether young AnnaSophia Robb proves the existence of a god or old AnnaSophia Robb proves there isn't one tbh fam.

delicious

she's a beautiful woman, if you disagree you are a sexist bigot.

this is literally rape, delete it.

I fucking hear that.
But considering other child actors, she hasn't aged that badly.

It's Taylor Swift

Whos ass is this and where can i sign up to fuck it?

How must it feel to an ugly young woman barely scraping by, only being approached by 3/10 betas and guys who want a quick lay, and your only relief is that you know some day all women hit the wall and get ugly like you, and then the playing field will be even. With a sly grin, she googles older actresses to see the nasty comments men have made. Emily Blunt, at 34. What the fuck? Her ass is still amazing and she's looking good? This can't be happening, she's in charge here! Time to go older. She desperately types Rhea Seehorn (43) and Gillian Anderson (48) but begins to sweat when she sees all the male comments are glowing, they all want a piece. She's now hyperventilating, and to calm down she goes for the easy targets - she has to be hotter than a 71 year old right? As she types in Debbie Harry on her computer screen, she immediately bursts into tears. She had been completely out-milfed.

Confirmed for never fucking post-menopausal cougars. Pussy is wet 24/7 and then mother you after they smother you. It's the greatest.

Will she be doing any erotic panty or bikini scenes in the Mary Poppins sequel?

You will go childless you degenerate.

who?