Tucker Carlson

Hey, Holla Forums. What do you think about this guy? Is his show good at all?

Love this guy. Younger generation loves him too. Hes one of the few talking heads worth watching. And that list is very short

isnt fox owned by the saudis?

Nice guy IRL. Curses like a sailor

He's dumb as fuck.

Found the butthurt /Leftyfag/. That was quick

to bad hes pro Israel

that's america in general. USA is occupied by the jewish menace, but ironically enough US has the most anti-jews in the world.

I remember when Jon Stewart raped that faggot.

t_b_h I'd like Trump if he as as anti-sematic as the media says he is

No one under 50 gets their news from TV

you made this thread last month you goddamn fucking nigger.

whatz you talkin 'bout Willis?

it's worse than his fans claim it to be, but better than his enemies claim it to be.

a solidus 6 or 7 outa 10, depending on your mood/politics/whatever.

Faux News if obviously primarily controlled opposition. Just watch the adverts they still can't help (((themselves))). Tucker is still promoting feminist ideology, but he seems to slowly be coming around actually. I fully expect he'll be fired if he keeps on pushing harder and harder against the narrative. 2bh.

This is spot on, Tucker always has that slightly open mouth and dumb look when the other person is speaking

Don't let his troley shtick fool you. The man is very smart.

kek

and where is Jon Stewart now? After begging Trump to run on his show does he still think Tucker is the one hurting America?
Tucker is fun to watch. Watch him try to stay polite when people say stupid things.
Also he made a nice ed gein ref that no one got. ourguy?

he always brings his select few idiots on to "debate." only intelligent person ive seen him up against was the old MASH guy and he just sperged out "you just dont like trump!!!1!"

also his resting retard face

I'm not in the Alt-Right so he doesn't really appeal to me.What are his talking points, philosophies and agendas? Muslims are bad? White power etc etc ?

Cucker is decent but his show is a setup. If you go on there expect to be a target with no chance of refuting his idiotic claims. You can't get a word in edgewise and he's full of logical fallacies and half-truths. But overall he's /ourguy/ so we generally give the douchebag a pass.

Don't assume you'll be better informed after watching his show and you'll be okay

(Notice how he has a different tie in each, i.e. these are all from different programs.)

Shit, busted. I guess we gotta worship a new god, me droogies.

He's a useful idiot liberal who will hang.

No, the guy is pointing out that Tucker does this confused act every episode. He purposely misunderstands what the guy is saying, thus creating a strawman that he can then easily tear apart, and the guy being interviewed never gets a word in to clarify what Tucker is misunderstanding so at the end we get the satisfying feeling that "yee-haw, we won! we busted that commie but good! hyuk hyuk", but Tucker actually skirted around the real issue because on that, he would surely lose.

TL;DR: Tucker pretends to be a middle-class everyman who's "just like us", right down to the Homer Simpson DuhFace he does right before he attacks the strawman.

And let me guess, you think Yvette Felarca is a complete angel who dindu nuffin too.

No I pretty much disagree with all the leftist shmucks he has on the show, but winning through deception and yelling over their heads doesn't convince anyone except the tragically stupid.

You did complain about strawman arguments then proceeded to do a strawman argument, maybe you aren't as smart as you think you are.

It's probably because the studio lights are blinding.

he's a faggot and tucker is a faggot name

Yes but everybody who defends him using strawman tactics really should defend me doing them as well, just to be fair. And mine was an obvious JOKE about his tactics; his interviews are not funny at all–he appears to be serious and his interviews are only a few shades less ridiculous than my extreme example.

The point is that yes, he is /ourguy/ but if he's intellectually dishonest and bullying then anyone with half a brain can see that he's doing our side a disservice.

also I never sed I wuz smert

whoa, Robert Plant hasn't aged a bit!

touché

he's the news actor that was given the furthest right position. that's all. he still spends an hour talking about whatever he is told to talk about like the rest.

I can't really stand TV. I just read shit and make up my own mind.

nearly all television "news" is entertainment programming. popular cable channels are entirely for entertainment not for useful propagation of serious information. you're the cancer that is contributing to the destruction of civilization of you seriously watch this.