HOLY SHIT!!!1

"In order to realize the promise of the UN, the US must give up freedoms" - President Barack Obama

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2015/09/04/chelsea-to-mom-and-dad-the-united-nations-sucks/
law.cornell.edu/anncon/html/art2frag18_user.html
en.wikip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This nigger has no fore-sight.

Or fore-skin

Look on the bight side, the NWO would probably holocasut muslims because islam is incompatible with utopian ideals of multiculturalism since muslims refuse to integrate with others.

Yeah, slavery isn't as bad as it seems. Let's try it.

I swear, this shit seems like it comes straight out of Deus Ex.

UNATCO when?

B-b-b-but guys, I thought that there wasn't a Globalist conspiracy!

Muslims are just another group of useful idiots. They'll be used to destroy white nations, and after every white nation has been turned into brazil, then the jews will get rid of the mudslimes

this kike puppet is delusional if he thinks he wouldn't be one of the first to be hanged in both a RAHOWA or a NWO scenario.

Bullshit. Make everyone convert to goat-fucking is what they'll propose.

contained muslims in muslim territory > Jew World Order

What the fuck is this fucking faggot doing?

He does realize that as President he can't do shit without Congress' approval right?

American Bear was right all along

Even Chelsea Clinton thinks the UN sucks

thefederalist.com/2015/09/04/chelsea-to-mom-and-dad-the-united-nations-sucks/

You think trash like him cares about approval?

He can sign treaties provided that 2/3rds of the Senators present approve. That's the wording of the Constitution.

They have to be Senators.
2/3rds present has to approve.

Then he can sign any treaty he wants and it becomes law of the land. All he needs to do is get a couple Senators to hang around while he signs.

>there are normals in the world that will STILL defend him after this.

muh security

Is this shit serious? Why the fuck hasn't there been an amendment unanimously passed to fix this shit?

It's so fucking blatant what Bongo is doing to. He wants to censor the internet, but knows that US law does not allow him to do so. So instead, he hands the internet over to a (((third party))) that isn't bound by law. It's just an indirect way of getting censorship passed. "Oh no no no, I'm not censoring anyone! I'm just handing it off to the people that will!"

Article VI:
This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.

Article II, Section 2
He shall have power, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, to make treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, shall appoint ambassadors, other public ministers and consuls, judges of the Supreme Court, and all other officers of the United States, whose appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by law: but the Congress may by law vest the appointment of such inferior officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the courts of law, or in the heads of departments.

No amendment has been passed to correct it because no Congressman has put forth such an amendment. Call your congressman!

So next week when ICANN takes this site down, what's the backup anyways? Is Jim going to let us direct connect via IP?

There is the onion site. We may all have to become TORfags.

Christ our fore fathers would've fucking hung this "best president ever".

Me and some goys have been working tirelessly these past few weeks to set up a network of tin cans tied with string so that we can retain a comm network once the internet gets shoah'd.

I've had to eat tomato soup for lunch and dinner every day for 3 straight weeks.

Literally treason.

Not really. You gotta remember that such things were done going all the way back to John Adams.

Adams was a framer of the Constitution and a Founding Father, but one of the first things he did in office was to get the Alien and Sedition Acts passed, stripping people of their First Amendment rights.

>"… in my own country."
Nice pilpul there, you fucking mongrel faggot.

sounds goods on paper but unfortunately the end game is one easily controllable race of low intelligence gray skinned golems.

Not by definition of the word "treason". Sorry, user, but what he's doing is genuinely within his power as President of the United States.

If you want that changed, then you have to go through Congress; but it's too late for this one.

[shilling for global governance intensifies]

in canada we call the us "the states"

Nice try, kike.

Nice "bight side" you got there (((user))).

Dubs for spooky vid.
Is it from the John Birch Society? The guy's voice sounds familiar.

Can't put slaves in charge of a free country

Didn't he also say something like "In order for China to give up their nukes, we must lead the way." and then proceed to dismantle most of our nuclear weapons?

so how safe is TOR on a modded windows 7?
i'm a poorfag and have to share this computer with a technologically illiterate family who condemns linux. i heard that the alphabet agencies found ways around tor's encryption.

Traitor.

Someone should mention this to Trump and see if he'll bring it up in the debate.

I'm almost positive most people on the "Deep Web" are FBI plants anyway.

Tier 2 networks

using it on wangblows assures you to be spied on. Use a linux OS bootable from a CD if you can't directly install linux on your computer, you should know which ones I'm talking about if you're computer litterate.

You guys don't know the stupid shit that flows from this Nigger's mouth?
it never ends.

The method they used on the pedos has evidently been addressed and rectified. FBI-kun probably has more tricks up his sleeve, though.

I actually 'get' what he was saying. Not all that different from anything we have been doing internationally for nearly a century.

But the nearly universal ass rage this is generating is fucking beyond funny as hell. It doesn't matter what he meant, or even exactly what he said. Just what people take it as meaning. And clearly people are ready to string him and his fucking followers up on high and are itching for a fight.

This is fucking gold. Idiot kikes think we are anything. We are just the music playing vanguard, the enraged barbarians are behind us on the other side of the hill getting ready while (((they))) and theirs are stroking their dicks in camp thinking starting a war with some ruskie mongols is a grand idea.

Fuck this is beautiful. This is already spreading like wildfire. Only a matter of time before we get our 'shot heard round the world' or 'let them eat cake' moment. And they are going to be fucking amazed at the hate they generated aint they?

Glory be unto Kek. This year has been epic.

Just don't allow flashplayers or javascript. Mess with some settings in the browsers, and make sure you don't download anything.

They were only able to catch this one silk road drug faggot when he namefagged and they found his gmail.

Are his intentions in the best interest or in the interest at all of the United States of America ? Or are his interest in that of the UN and all the worlds citizens? If he is working for everyone else he is committing fucking treason. His words give away his intention and this is treason.

Fucking Google bastard.

What sort of universe is this lads?

do it now

It's great he doing this. His "endorsement" for Clinton is becoming more and more of a negative.

NO. NO. NOOO.
Way to desovereignize our nation for the Globalist kikes.

Skype.

Go back to twitter you kike to spread your shit memes that go no where.

Reid vs Covert, 354 U.S. 1 (1957)
Treaties do not confer powers authorized by the Constitution

“The treaty is . . . a law made by the proper authority, and the courts of justice have no right to annul or disregard any of its provisions, unless they violate the Constitution of the United States.” Doe v. Braden, 16 How. (57 U.S.) 635, 656 (1853).

“It need hardly be said that a treaty cannot change the Constitution or be held valid if it be in violation of that instrument.” The Cherokee Tobacco, 11 Wall. (78 U.S.), 616, 620 (1871).

See also Geofroy v. Riggs, 133 U.S. 258, 267 (1890); United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649, 700 (1898); Asakura v. City of Seattle, 265 U.S. 332, 341 (1924).

law.cornell.edu/anncon/html/art2frag18_user.html

The Berenstain one. The universe where you landed in when you died in the Berenstein one.

Do you remember the moment you died? You probably do. Maybe it seems like a dream from your childhood that you're not sure actually happened. Some small inconsistency that's stuck with you, but you can't tell why.

The Uninstallocaust is coming.

Checking those dubs and posting obligatory webm.

keep it up cuck. maybe we'll redpill more people how fucking retarded you cucks are.

Why do Jews always talk out of their fucking nose? It's like they're just a giant nose.

is it the day of the rope yet?

Something about this made me Kek.

Where are these middle age woodcarvings of jews? I wanna see this ancient shitposting.

Check this out user
en.wikip edia.org/wiki/Judensau

Holy fuck.

sounds like a win win

Fuck, I meant to check yours, user.

Top Kek.

I love these stories of ancient shitposting. It shows our nature never changes…

This is what fucking kills me.
Liberals will give up everything for security.
Then they'll get neither freedom nor security.

That letter reads exactly like something written one word per post on an imageboard.

He drops the act and reveals more of who he truly is nearer and nearer his time to get kicked out.

Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one

that reminds me I keep having dreams of where I die in some way or form, but because my spirit is strong, I'm able to manifest into a near corporeal and interact with physical objects. Renewed and restrengthed by what ties me to the world. A dream of a world without jews.

FUCK YOU TRAITOR! YOU GET THE ROPE TOO YOU CUCKED FAGGOT!

This is the most Jewish post I have ever seen on an imageboard.

Attempted suicide. Hand gun. Instantly the gun was pointed at the wall rather than my head. I was drunk so I chalked it up to drunken memory.

Well, apparently Jerusalem hasn't been nuked yet so we're in a good timelime. We got that going for us at least. We only have 1 more year out of the 9 where the future is unpredictable.

I o.d. on xanax back in 2007.

Welp, its going to be war then.

These people cannot hope to push this shit without armed resistance at some stage, and they know it.

Better now than later tbh fam.

A universe in which the time table got switched up on them.

They didn't foresee the return of the Old Gods.

Praise Kek.

Wouldn't it be easier to kill all niggers and muslims?

Well, he is a Kenyan. So expecting him to toe the line of American ideals is pretty stupid.

I thought he was an Indonesian bottom bitch boy?

I know I'm not the only one that's noticed they've increased the pace of their globalist shilling, but this is honestly ridiculous. I guess they're just going to go with what they did to the last group of American whites that fought the kike transnational system in CV1, and kill all of us nationalists.

I just hope we've got enough time to notice the final warning signs before the culling begins…

See you in the trenches faggots

CW1*

extra bump against the jew world order

kikes will hang tbh

Sounds awfully familiar if we believe the ancient dragon race

See you there soon, friend.

Strange. I also had an incident in 2007.
It's also when reality stopping seeming real.

stopped*

Guess it just made me knda doopid tbh

(Checked)
I inexplicably passed out 2007 in a manner which felt like disconnecting with the universe then coming back like a respawn in a game. Pretty spoopy, lads.

Same here, lad. Same here. Felt a strange stillness then my vision went grey, then I came back as if nothing had happened. The last event I remember as part of normalcy was Saddam's execution.

Muslims will be used in proxy wars in Iran, Russia, and "East-Turkestan". Since they are so crazed and willing to fight the "holy war", they won't even need to get paid.

Actually, I smashed my head on concrete in 2007. I thought reality was a bit off after, but I just passed if off as a concussion.

That was probably how it was done, people were just rattling off insults and some guy was writing them down

Suicide fag here. I have an idea that is possible(considering how consciousness interacts with physics) that maybe we jump to the nearest viable universe when we die. A cross between quantum theory and how we perceive it, the fact that we are more interconnected than ever via communication could explain some of this weirdness.

Why us? Why now? The only reason it is being brought up is due to how interconnected communication has become.

At least we have an avenue for bantz and shitposting.

I'm seriously calling it: He's jockeying for that secretary-general position. This can't all be coincidence (if I have my facts straight, that is).

For me, reality stopped being real in 2007 (may-june). Holy shit.

It was July of 2006 for me. The world is distant now. Hazy, like even though I can still see it as it is, there's a sense of everything being a faded pastel tone.

For me it was about 2010.

I don't know if it was 2007 or not, but 18fag here and I remember being pretty young at a pool party. I was drowning in the pool because I didn't know how to swim and i was pulled out from nearly 3 feet under(?) by my uncle. I remember sneezing out water and feeling like shit afterwards.
Another memory I have is around the 10-15 age, I don't recall exactly. I was in my grandmother's new house when I saw a ghost of a man in a bowler hat walking fast towards me from the bathroom, I leaped back and yelled "I'm sorry" and opened my eyes to see nothing. I don't remember anything past that that day.
One last strange event that's always stuck with me, even through my first memories, which is the real weird one in my life: I remember seeing certain events in my life from a birds eye view. I was controlling my body, but my vision was trailing off behind me to the point where i could see my entire back, or even the house I was inside.
Is there an explanation for any of these phenomenons? I could have been in this shitty universe since my earliest memories.

On 27 March 2007 a cryogenic magnet support designed and provided by Fermilab and KEK broke during an initial pressure test involving one of the LHC's inner triplet (focusing quadrupole) magnet assemblies. No one was injured. Fermilab director Pier Oddone stated "In this case we are dumbfounded that we missed some very simple balance of forces". This fault had been present in the original design, and remained during four engineering reviews over the following years. Analysis revealed that its design, made as thin as possible for better insulation, was not strong enough to withstand the forces generated during pressure testing. Details are available in a statement from Fermilab, with which CERN is in agreement. Repairing the broken magnet and reinforcing the eight identical assemblies used by LHC delayed the startup date, then planned for November 2007.

The High Energy Accelerator Research Organization (高エネルギー加速器研究機構), known as KEK, is a Japanese organization whose purpose is to operate the largest particle physics laboratory in Japan, situated in Tsukuba, Ibaraki prefecture. It was established in 1997. The term "KEK" is also used to refer to the laboratory itself, which employs approximately 695 employees. KEK's main function is to provide the particle accelerators and other infrastructure needed for high-energy physics, material science, structural biology, radiation science, computing science, nuclear transmutation and so on. Numerous experiments have been constructed at KEK by the internal and international collaborations that have made use of them. Makoto Kobayashi, emeritus professor at KEK, is known globally for his work on CP-violation, and was awarded the 2008 Nobel Prize in Physics.

1971: National Laboratory for High Energy Physics (KEK) was established.
2016: First turns and successful storage of beams in the SuperKEKB electron and positron rings

KEKB is a particle accelerator used in the Belle experiment to study CP violation. KEKB is located at the KEK (High Energy Accelerator Research Organisation) in Tsukuba, Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan.

KEKB It is called a B-factory for its copious production of B-mesons which provide a golden mode to study and measure the CP violation due to its property of decaying into other lighter mesons. KEKB is basically an asymmetric electron–positron collider, with electrons having the energy of 8 GeV and positrons having the energy of 3.5 GeV, giving 10.58 GeV centre-of-mass energy, which is equal to the mass of the Upsilon(4S) meson.

There are basically two rings for accelerating electrons and positrons. The ring for electrons, having energy of 8 GeV, is called the high-energy ring (HER), while the ring for positrons, having energy of 3.5 GeV, is called low-energy ring (LER). The HER and LER are constructed side-by-side in the tunnel, which has been excavated already in the past for the former TRISTAN accelerator. (TRISTAN was the first site to confirm vacuum polarization around an electron.) The RF cavities in the HER use superconducting RF (SRF) technology, whereas the RF cavities in the LER use a normal conducting design denoted ARES. The circumference of each ring is 3016 m, having four straight sections. In the KEKB, there is only one interaction point in the "Tsukuba area", where the Belle experiment is located. The other areas (called "Fuji", "Nikko" and "Oho") are currently not actively used by an experiment.

WAKE ME UP

As much as I'd like to believe this, high-velocity particle interactions occur in our magnetosphere every day, human activity would not do anything special.

2007 was a great year for me though, I hope such a trans-formative time in my life comes again.

He's auditioning for his new dream job: Sec Gen of the kleptocrats' talking shop.

Unless there is more to the LHC than we know about..

Just saying.

If there's no fair vote, then that's treason Obama.

You are flirting with death.

In 2007 i learned about confirmation bias :^)

Checked.
Btw, my research has shown that the foreskin is the body part with the most meme magic in it. Comes to no surprise, doesn't it?

Check out the gatekeeper threads

Its like he wants to get memed on.

He cares about the "global" (brown) community, the privileged, lucky, white gun and bible hugging racists in the USA are economic means to fund the rest of the brown people in the world. If their quality of life lowers it's a necessary balancing of the scale so that the brown hoards can perhaps be elevated in the next few centuries.

It amazes me that people who don't understand his underlying psyche

Kek Correction this vid is full of juicy drops just dying to get remixed

It would holocaust everyone going against it, you useless nigger. That includes Whites.

Spoopy shit fam….spoopy shit. I racked my head for a bit trying to recall…thought maybe somehow cracking my head open when I was 4 and nearly dying might have been relevant…..and then I remembered my really only other close call….and realized it was 2007 too….

Took a year off to dick around and had begrudgingly just finished my first semester at uni ….friend picks me up for winter break and we're headed back to our hometown late at night. I've been asleep for an hour or so in the passenger seat of his pickup when I just happen to wake up at the exact moment my friend/driver has fallen asleep and we're beginning to swerve off the road…..and the winding mountain roads in wa can be fucking ridiculous….lots of sheer drops….it was a sketchy spot for a close call, that's for sure.

I managed to grab the wheel in time/was shot with such a massive dose of adrenaline it was crazy. Definitely had never felt those kinds of feels before. Shit was weird for a few days…

And I really like how you're thinking here bro. The thought of infinite realities with infinite existences is just ridiculous to try and even begin to comprehend….but the "universe", or our hologram-life wtf have you does seem to only be explained as such. Protein-folding quantum spoopiness is seriously some next level fucked up shit….double slit ain't got shit on bio….but I digress, I just like your thoughts.

Never actually thought about the possibility of us meme'ing our-selves an aggregated reality together….I've kind of only seen it in a 2D sense where we meme/alter the fabric of reality in our "own" reality or timeline what have you…… we can emphatically prove our thoughts effect "our" own timeline/reality……

But seriously, what if instead of changing a shared timeline we all have…..we're creating a timeline from all of our shared desires/beliefs/energies what have you..

Essentially, there are a gazillion infinite realities or "timelines" where every little choice that can ever be made happens. So a timeline exists where anonsuicidefag actually an heros, another one exists where I die with my bro driving off a cliff, etcetera ad infinitum with any variable you could ever think of.

So that means there are an infinite amount of timelines where (((they))) win. And an infinite amount where (((they))) lose too. Timelines where we won 80 years ago…fuck, timelines where the muzzies win too. I mean literally this is the definition of infinite.

Somehow, with all this bernstein/mandala shit, somehow whoever "we" are, or the "identity" of our consciousness …somehow we're connected through all of these infinities. You know, you die in one, you don't die in another.

Well….what anonbro said about being interconnected, I think that's the big deal here. I know many of you guis have been around forever. shit we all started to really connect in like 04…..not that all of us have ever stuck around, always hung in the same circles, come and gone….but what matters is the connections….we became a fam, fam. With everything leading to now. We're waking up to the true powers of our shitposting bantz. We don't need to call him God and out of ignorance and fear follow stupid words written by old dead men….for we can prove with math, science, and quantum spoopiness that KeK is his name, and no man speaks for KeK alone, he speaks for all who listen and believe.

The exponential amount of connections we've been able to make hitherto the digital age is absolutely unprecedented before us. And we drove that culture, we collectively created the modern meme and test-piloted them for normies. Our ancient shit-posting has become modern culture.

Books were some of the earliest memes….and how they catalyzed societies' growth past oral memes was exponential as well. Our digital memes I believe are equatable with the same type of exponential power and change that books had when they first hit the street.

Meme the dream fam, and dream the meme. We're all in this together, pulling for the reality where we win, and I have faith brothers. I have faith. May KeK shine upon us all, and from the darkness may all of those rays shining upon us and the strands that interconnect us focus together to illuminate a timeline where we MAGA, where we WIN, where we reach for the STARS….

I had a dream a while back that I and one of my friends from work were knights, and we were riding across the countryside hunting down outlaws. We found them, fought them, tore down their banners, then started riding back.

Then, in a way that can happen only in dreams, my friend and I both realized that we were in a perfect ambush position, and almost immediately we were beset by hundreds, if not thousands, of other bandits and general bad guys.

We rode as hard and as fast as we could to get away, but the enemy just kept getting closer and closer. Finally we ducked into a cave, hoping we could fend them off by forcing them into a bottle-neck. It worked for a few minutes, but we eventually had to fall back. We ran through the cave, hoping to find an exit or a hiding spot, something. We finally found an opening, but it dropped off almost a thousand feet to the ground below. Across, semi-hidden by a waterfall, was a sort of cliff jutting out into the open. I jumped through and onto the cliff, but my friend just sighed and told me "Well, it's been fun." and started singing in some language or another. I kept yelling at him to come with me, but he just stood there, and then three bad guys bum-rushed him, and all four went over the side.

The rest started laughing and saying that I was next, but I was sad and furious for losing my friend, so I yelled at them "YOU CAN'T KILL ME" and just start swinging my fists and feet as hard as I could I have no clue what happened to my sword I was rolling and punching and kicking like a madman, but when I rose up after throwing a dude off the cliff, another guy rushed me and stabbed me in the gut with a spear. I fell back into a puddle, but then fell through the puddle, and into a small room lit with electric bulbs. I stood there, wondering what the hell happened, then checked for a wound, but didn't find one.

Suddenly the doors slid open, and a small blonde haired girl in a simple white dress came in and smiled at me. She told me "I understand that this must be confusing, but you shouldn't worry, your time has yet to go. We've been keeping an eye on you, and whether you like it or not, people like you are needed in this world. Don't worry.." then she started to walk away. I went to ask her who she was, who the "we" was, and where I was, but then I woke up.

Think it means anything, anons?
sage for off-topic

**your time has yet to come

sorry

Wasn't his mom a jew?

Someone post the gaius et ailus Roman wall graffiti one, it's amazing.

It's the same shit with domestic spying. It's offloaded to foreign companies like Amdocs so our media and government can publish stories about how the NSA can no longer collect bulk phone metadata. Amdocs has been doing it for us all along and the whole victory there was a farce

He who sacrifices liberty for secutity deserves neither.

Only took 200 years folks.

2007 was when I had a bike accident and broke both arms, my life's been different ever since then…

I almost drowned in 2014… Did I die?

Nordic Ayys got through to you to inform you that they are watching over us, making sure we survive, who knows, they could be responsible for Clinton's physical, mental and popularity collapse, and even the powers of Kek himself perhaps..

I was pretty miserable in 2013 and started abusing dph since I had access to no "real" drugs. One thing led to another and I was taking a gram a night, this went on for months until one night after barely feeling the gram and combined with whiskey I ended up downing another 4 grams, hoping shit would get real crazy.

One does not simply trip balls on 5 grams of dph for a couple hours and then wake up in the morning feeling perfectly fine like it never happened. Maybe it's just dumbass-induced brain damage but that much bullshit combined with the alcohol should have killed my ass.

Why, because your mom had to masturbate you while you were bedridden and so you entered into an incestuous relationship with her?