T.B.H. Is NOT a Crime

"wordfilters":[["t.b.h",""],["t.b.q.h",""],["i.m.o",""],["f.a.m",""],["s.m.h",""],["w.e.w",""],["w.e.w.l.a.d",""]

the periods obviously aren't there in the settings

Free speech when?

i like this future., except for w e w. that one was good.

test i​mo t​bh t​bqh f​am s​mh w​ew l​ad w​ewl​ad

i'll assume you're american. ahem. "free speech" is a right guaranteed such that the government will not restrict your speech except in a few specific cases. if 8ch mods restrict your ability to post speech your free speech rights haven't been violated because 8ch is not the government. does 8ch seem like the government to you?

I wish 8ch was the government

Hahaha look at him go!

because that's what you weren't implying at all.

< being this desperate to backpedal so you don't think you've engaged in an argument and then brutally lost that argument and look like a total idiot for your original statement and the subsequent backpedaling for obviously flawed statement you made then got btfo over.

i'm sorry you're hurt. you should learn from your mistakes.

yes, from all three words you were able to extrapolate that clearly i meant constitutional free speech is being violated and couldn't grasp the idea that 8ch isn't the government
because it's a common misconception that private organizations must follow the constitution, i obviously am under this misconception as well

sorry buster brown, but dad was an ap gov teacher

i know that's what did. and now you regret it. why are you taking it so hard is what i find interesting.

you just know gosh darn it

test test test test test test testtest

i don't want to get into a whole epistemological thing with you but yes i know. i have to eat lunch bro i'll be back!

KYS TRIPFAG YOU FUCKING NIGGER YOU'RE FUCKING CANCER I HOPE YOU FALL ON A STALAGMITE YOU FUCKING CUNT AVATARFAGS NEED TO GET A TAPE WORM SHOVED DEEP INTO THEIR RECTUM AND BE FORCED TO HARBOR IT FOR 9 MONTHS THE PRODUCT OF THE 9 MONTHS IS WHAT YOU ARE YOU STUPID FUCKING CANCER SON OF A BITCH FUCK YOU

ALSO NIGGERS

wtf?

uh huh

i love halfchan b moderation

test test test test test test testtest

no. just no

test test emojiitest
🐵 Monkey face
🐒 Monkey
🦍 Gorilla
🐶 Dog face
🐕 Dog
🐩 Standard poodle
🐺 Fox face
🦊 Fox face
🐱 Cat face
🐈 Cat
🦁 Lion face
🐯 Tiger face
🐅 Tiger
🐆 Cheetah
🐴 Horse face
🐎 Horse
🦄 Unicorn
🦌Deer
🐮 Cow face
🐂 Bull
🐃 Bull

meep meep well I for one believe that there is nothing wrong with saying t.b.h. and that it should be reinstated t.b.h. no homo

kek

i want to see a non standard poodle t​bh

those filters are fucking cancer iyam tbcfhwy iissms (if you ask me, to be completely fucking honest with you, if I say so myself)

whewtest tbvh testalam

shit

This guy is correct. Private individuals/companies can restrict your free speech, but by using the site you've probably agreed to terms that give the owner the right to control the content on his website. I'm tired of idiots whining about free speech on the internet.

I think I love you твн

That's why Usenet was better, it's not controlled by any single company. You could even post anonymously if you wanted to, via email->news gateways like user.penet.fi. Of course the government went after those. Can't have people saying what they want.

test test test test

ţbh

test test test test test test test test

kys grandpa your time is up

Wordfilters aren't very effective tbh.

So if Google decided to stop showing any positive search results for your preferred political candidate and reddit shadowbanned all of their supporters, you'd think that was okay because it's technically not unconstitutional?

u+202e and then u+202a to reverse it in the middle of filtered text doesn't get caught in the filtered text t‮‪bh.
be free, my children.

╩test╩

here is pastebin cause its eazier.
pastebin.com/ecYKyn2T

test testtest kek

test t‮‪b‮‪h