I live in the ghetto of Detroit, AMA

I live in one of the nation's worst neighborhoods, in terms of crime, blight and drug abuse. It's so bad here, that when im at work in the suburbs and someone asks where im from, they can't believe it when i tell them AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jk56JWoDVUA
youtube.com/watch?v=K_phehsnKdk
youtu.be/UH-UgweUmOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gop or dems?

as far as my opinions?

Is that your house in pic ?

lol, no. its a block up the street from my apartment building that i live in

what would you say the demographics are like percentage wise , from what you see on a daily basis?

as far as race, this area is refereed to by many locals as "black island"
I'm the only white person in my building, and one of only a small handful in my entire neighborood. that's why many people don't believe me when i say where i live.
Generally, age wise, this area is mostly 20-40ish years old, not many kids running around (their parents dont want them growing up in this sort of an environment) and a few old heads who camp out inside 24/7

now as far as percentages,
95% black
2% white
3% other
if i had to guess, id say those are probably pretty accurate

You ever been to St Andrews Hall downtown?
I saw Death Grips there it was pretty awesome

what are the chances of us getting a .webm of you screaming nigger while running down the middle of the street

yeah, I've been to the shelter too. pretty good venues

just about 0. lol, some guy called a girl nigger out the window and the literally killed him, no lie. that's a fucking death sentence here

bump

Which hood are you in? I'm on the eastside

west side
Dexter-Joy

and you?

7 and Kelly

Let's shoot niggers

How many times have you been mugged, or attempted mugged?

lol, nah fuck that. but we should chill. sometime. Idk much about your area, but i roll up near kelly in the burbs to play pool at snookers

too many to count.
I've only been succesfully mugged a handful of times, but i pack heat, so i send them running a lot. they break into my car every so often too. They'd break in my apartment if they knew what kinda cool shit i had too

If it really is a ghetto there should be little prostitutes, correct? Or crackhead moms selling their daughters?

How easy is it to get to fuck a young girl in the ghetto?

Why are you living there, if I may ask?

It's my home city and i love it. Also, it's much safer once you're integrated in

Fag

Nigger! Nigger! Nigger! Nigger!

lots of prostitutes. i've never seen little girls (fucked up btw) but they will fuck you for a pack of newports. by 'they' i mean nasty hoodrat bitches. My hood has the nasty chicks. Up th street at dexter and fenkell theres some fine ass

im white

Do you have proof?

i mean, i can post images you wont find on a reverse search because theyre my photographs? also i know the area incredibly well. but outside of posting a pic of my id (not happening) idk how to

Thanks. In your opinion, what could be done to exterminate?

And you say that her? What ae the odds, a gangsta nigger is reading your post?

lol, gentrification will run all th black people out of here. poor white people like me too. It's already spreading though, because detroit is starting to be like the new brooklyn so it's getting flooded by hipster cunts and driving crazy upping of real estate

OP is a nigger

yeah, a white one, i guess

even if they're reading, theres like 20 apartment buildings in this neighborhood, each one with 50-150 units

Sure, post some. Is that a photo you took?

yeah, thats a pic of a house down the street from me

heres a few pics

thingsthatneverhappened

he got shot in the street when he was walking down to the store a few days after an argument in which he called a y a nigger out the window

3rd pic looks like Chernobyl. How does a one white guy even end up in Detroit? Are you intending to move?

he was probably shot over drug money or whatever things nigs deal in.

well im linking them together just because he recieved a shit ton of death threats in the days after the fight and before the murder

It's my home city, and i really do like my neighborhood. a lot of bad shit happens, but for the most part its a pretty good place to live. Cost of living is low, people are generally friendly, i have a super nice apartment and cheap rent

and murdered

happens quite often

no one ever gets killed for saying "nigger", beat up maybe, but not killed. well at least you gave more context to it.
>he thinks his neighborhood is hard as fuck
how many people have you personally seen kidnapped?

go outside and yell NIGGER, post results

the murdered part hasn't happened yet

i've never seen anyone kidnapped

Can you post some pics of some of the girls in your neighborhood? The real ratchet looking ones. The younger the better.

Film a homie of yours getting a bj behind the corner. Real young

it would be hella spooky, if it already did

lol, posting from beyond the grave

i actually dont have any pics of girls from my neighborhood. i dont run around snagging pics of random chicks

live look-in at my apartment currently

just go outside and get a young thottie to flash her breasts

its a live stream.

not that easy. plus, people are still jammed up outside because a guy got hit by a car on my street today, and the popo still investigating

imma start whacking

maybe we see him beating his meat

But fr detroit is pretty bad in some areas

test

test of what? power to fuck a post?

testing my benis in ur bagina XD

ever heard any of the old wizard mixes?

youtube.com/watch?v=jk56JWoDVUA

not really to much

edm was practically born in detroit and chicago along with soul and jazz.

i see it as like Holla Forums. people coming together mixing lots of stuff together because they can and trying to make something new.

sure was. it really is the shit, especially motown too

butthingsthatshould

give people an opportunity and space and people will be able to come up with something.

later the cool kids copy it.

4chan is like motown and Holla Forums is like techno/hip hop when it opens up and branches out/grows.

the people that hate the memes and scream reddit are the tryhard purists that miss the point.

old school motown is still my fucking jam

"Progress"

Buy two plots of land for 25ยข, dig two holes, and place a chain link fence around both. Cement the walls on one hole and fill it with water. Place a sign out front that says "Private Pool Only". Wait until summer then fill the other hole with dead niggers. You can place a sign that says "Dead Nigger Storage" on the other if you want to really rub it in.

I am led to believe that in Detroit, one is able to walk up to a random nobody, shoot them, and the leave without worrying about getting caught. Is this close to reality?

its true

what's the biggest hing in Detroit, test?

bring back embeded

youtube.com/watch?v=K_phehsnKdk

it is pretty true. if there's no ties between you and the victim an its in a remote enough place, most of the time you can sell your pistol and get away

I live in the burbs but I used to work off 6 and Wyoming, I could not go back to doing that shit.

Seeing niggers get shot, drivebys, crackheads loosing their minds, and robberies is pretty normal in Detroit if you stick around bad spots long enough.

I lived in Detroit 30+ years ago.
In those days, Robocop patrolled the streets. It was a different world, user.

? 1. Do they have good spaghetti? Moms spaghetti ?
2. Do the children sell grape soda instead of lemonade?
3. Is there a liquor store and a KFC on the same block?
4. Have you ever run into Lip?

youtu.be/UH-UgweUmOg

1. no, also eminem is from the suburbs
2. i've never seen kids with any sort of drink stand so, i guess they sell neither
3.Yes, up on linwood and davison there is a KFC right near a liquor store
4. Lots of lip because im white

why are there no more esoteric rappers making redpilled tracks like this

because (more detroit experience)
and im not even joking here:
If the track isnt all "fuck you bitch, imma kill you, steal drugs, run the trap, get that money, fuck these hoes nigga nigga etc."
The black fanbase doesn't listen or approve of it, often calling it "white rap" no matter who the artist is, so making music that isnt all of the above named, isnt a fruitful endeavor

Are there any good places to metal detect?

I mean, probably? lots of empty fields and shit, but i never really looked at them like that. it also might not be safe to metal detect in the hood

damn beat me to it

everyone beat you to it, it's been here for a while

Would apartheid fix Detroit.