Vote for Donald Trump

To all people losing hope in Donald Trump after threads like:

Lets first vote for him, elect him, and then judge him for his actions. There's no candidate better than him in protecting white people of america and speaking against refugee crisis than him. He will instantly end BLM, ISIS, conflict with Russia, deport mexican criminals, and ban muslims. I believe that's enough for you to vote for him and not listen to any shill drivel.

There's no proof of that. We don't know that he'll do anything truly positive for whites/America. We can hope, but we can't say we know it. He's not a Pat Buchanan, William Pierce or the like. Why even bother with a thread like this? It's… shilly. There's no one else we'd consider voting for anyway.

Those are just D&C/demoralization threads.
Jews gonna jew.

There are people who rather not go and throw their vote away because they are retarded.

He was against BLM since the beginning, he won't support or tolerate them. When he will jail Soros, BLM won't have money anymore to chimp out.

Pierce is basically Killary, U_WITH_HER if you want the entire Word to be a nuclear wasteland.

I guess we needed a raid since people are getting retarded again

On Holla Forums, though?

Kek. You know that's a video about the Bureau of Land Management, right?

Anyone concern-trolling trump over not being a literal nazi needs to shut the fuck up

OP, if you're going to avoid any critiques of DJT, you shouldn't even be supporting him. You're naive to think he'll even do half of those things especially considering his past political leanings.

And why would i care what a schizophrenic pot smoker thinks?

i did in the primary and am in the general. is it true that hillary requested a shit down debate? i mean sit down debate?

LOOK AT ALL THE FUCKING SHILLS!

Demoralization threads aren't new and will always have one autistic OP with 40-50 posts, as well as a bunch of (1) proxies going "yeah u tell em OP xD". It is nothing to worry about.

Yes goy, let's let him introduce a complete police state so we go to prison for criticizing kikes first.

Let's let him invade Iran and force us to die for Israel first

Let's let him become the Jewish messiah as it was prophesied in Talmud.

And remember, Jews are white.

Reported

I agree you should vote for him but he is not going to do half the things you said. Stop the "le god emperor" meme now lad and save some face

Truly inoperable.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT DEFEATIST THREADS.

Fuck off you reddit nigger

DAMAGE

CONTROL

Also, >>>/polmeta/

Nigger, the only ones who talk and think like that are the concern and defeatist shills trying to convince others not to go out and vote. They try to D&C, and like every weekend, because they are bad enough to be a saturday morning cartoon villain, they fail each and every time.

The window for opportunity for kikes has closed, and now the growing rise of nationalism has them pulling out their hair as shit like applied memetics and other studies are puzzling and wondering how and why they can't stop or counter the redpilling memes.

They can't fathom and process that a group of people would avidly fight for something other than profit, and it scares them. Because;

THE MOST PRECIOUS POSSESSION YOU HAVE IN THE WORLD, IS YOUR OWN PEOPLE
AND FOR THIS PEOPLE…
AND FOR THE SAKE OF THIS PEOPLE
WE WILL STRUGGLE AND FIGHT!
AND NEVER SLACKEN…
AND NEVER TIRE…
AND NEVER LOSE COURAGE…
AND NEVER DESPAIR…

So what? Vote Clinton?

You're fucking subhuman trash. You deserve to be dismembered and kept on life support as a human toilet locked in somebody's basement. Fucking leftist cattle. Kill yourself.

I notice that when fighting with leftards about Trump. They go HURR Trump just wants another billion dollars, that's the only reason he wants to be president! and I'm like, do you realize, at all, that there are other motivations in the world than money? Trump is an old school mafioso style family man. He has enough money. Now he wants to establish a dynasty. The thing is, in order to do so, he actually has to do a good job as president.

And none of them can grok it. The merchant has succeeded in blinding the imagination of many whites to anything but acquiring Judenbux

The first Jewish-American political dynasty?

Into the oven with you

Dynasty does imply that his kids follow in his footsteps, unless you meant something else.

Trump has all the momentum right now, is up in many polls and everyone in the world is waiting with bated breath to hear what he says at the debate tomorrow.

No one but kike shills are losing hope.

I guess that's why Bibi had to come to America to pay Trump a visit then. Just to make sure he's still on track and that their horse was still in the race.

I honestly do not care at this time. There is not an available candidate alive that isn't required to have it's hand down Israel's fucking pants. This is an issue, but it is an unavoidable issue, like niggers in Africa.

See, it is either him, or it is Hillary. Hillary is sure to stab us in the dick while Trump is a mere coin-toss away from stabbing us in the dick. At least there is ambiguity in Trumps motives.

The same cannot be said for Hillary.

Isn't that the father of his grandchildren?

KEK no one is falling for that shit goy,, dont even bother

You couldn't have explained it better. The kikes are scared shitless.

Just a friendly reminder that Trump always gives off the appearance of getting along with everyone until they stab him in the back, Ted is a good example of that if you remember how the Don talked about him prior to the debates.
Right now we can only assume the actual redpill level Trump's flying at but his past behavior shows that he's not about to bend the knee to anyone, especially the kikes he refused to meet on their stolen land.
The real ride will begin after he gets elected.

lel

Nobody's falling for those CTR threads. But you're probably making the (((record correctors))) salty as fuck so good work, OP, you're only partially a faggot

I honestly thought there was a solid 30% chance of war with Russia in Syria starting this weekend - I guess Hillary is still alive somewhere, and they figure she still has a chance of standing up for 90 consecutive minutes and remembering her hypnotically-suggested talking points.

The hour is getting really late on this. Who knows what rough beast is slouching towards Jerusalem to be born?

wtf i hate trump now

He's not the next hitler as the media claims for him to be. He's just a moderate with an anti-immigration stance.

However, a win for him would be a giant "fuck you" to the MSM. kikes, and celebrities. It proves that their malicious tactics have no influence on the American citizens.