Dropping acid first time

Have to go to shitty 3 hour church ceremony for school end of term so me and a friend are gonna split a tab of lsd to spice it up a bit. Anyone here done acid before, how did it go? First time here so tips appreciated
Btw dosage is 200 μg

Do it

Pics or it didnt happen

Dropping 2 tabs apiece should be about perfect. I took 1,000 micrograms my first time and also went to church, weirdly enough, because I had to. I have never wished I took less. Taking only 100 micrograms your first time is kinda like not actually taking it at all! A complete waste. Do it right or don't do it, period.

Have you done any studying or anything at all to prepare you? I mean, 100ug each won't result in a big dose by any means but LSD can either lead you to the best elation you've ever felt or the deepest depression. Just depends where your mind decides to go.
Godspeed.

take two each at least, faggot

goddamn plebs can't do anything right

You've obviously never even had 1 ug.

t. an old hippie who has had more than 70,000 ug in one dose, been to 49 Grateful Dead shows and dosed thousands of times. Still fine. Never had a bad trip either. Used to lay it up. Made millions of doses. My stash doses were always at 5,000 ug and many, including me, often took two. My philosophy has always been – Take 2, they're small.
Watch yourself, kid, b4 you call others plebs. You have no idea.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

not believable

Splitting a tab would be a waste in my opinion. If you're gonna do something at all it's worth doing right.

No prob.
I don't need validation from anyone, especially Millenials.
Gonna go smoke a bowl with someone who was actually there with me.

Ignore what the other people are saying ITT, 100 ug is enough to rock your world, especially if it's your first time ever using. I really advise against doing it during a social event where you have to at least put on the appearance of not being high as balls. Being able to freely and openly be high is always more fun than having to hide it. You're going to start coming up around 30 to 40 minutes after ingestion. Ideally if you have to participate in the service that would be the time to time it for. I can't speak to what the experience is like because it's really unique to each person and each occasion, but if you don't get too nervous it can be a very pleasant experience.

should be cool unless you are nervous on social events. because if that is the case your nervousness can turn the trip into a "bad trip" and you are gonna have a real bad time. (lsd affects your brain more than you can imagine as an lsd-virgin)
also if you are on some medication do some research. find out if psychedelics can be mixed with the medication you have.
for example: psychadelics dont generally mix well with anti-depressants.
especially the anti depressants that block seratonin receptors

You have to go back to halfchan.

G we have come to a consensus, son.

*G

Fuck you, Dysnomia, for putting a word filter on the word G., during the Hollydaze, G. Tidings & all!

Shit! That is one hell of a word filter!
Can't say I'm G-L-A-D, Dysnigger!

You'd have to be 70 years old or more

wuss

tb.h halfchan seems like a safer habitat for you imho

Keep some cyproheptadine handy in case you need to tone it down a notch if things get too intense.

Do it. Have fun.

Well jerry died in 95 so if you figure he was 18 at a minimum then he'd be 40 now. More likely 45-55.