Christmas alone

So, i'm gonna spend christmas alone this year. First time happening, what should i do?
already considering that

Other urls found in this thread:

mewch.net/b/res/25449.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it is just another day, dickhead

Christmas is just an arbitrary day on the calendar. Just do what you normally would.

That's just an excuse and you know it. Holydays exist for a reason.

holydays exist to sale shit
buy yourself something, if you want to get into the christmas

find homeless woman on christmas eve, have her over for blowjobs and dinner. I do it every year.

Literally only another day. It can only ever affect you in what measure you allow it to.

Watch a movie, play vidya, rent a hooker, whatever: without a dinner to attend you have a full 24 hours to yourself and whatever the fuck you want to do.

Yeah, to line the pockets of the rich.

Come to the secret Holla Forums movie day on the 26th
mewch.net/b/res/25449.html

There's literally only a single hobo in town and the last time i smelled him i retched. I also saw him poo in front of my apartment once, like an indian. fuck no

Are there even hookers on christmas? It'd be nice to get one just to mess around with her, maybe make her wear silly shit and tie her up in christmas lights. I can't though, too much anxiety to do that.

t. loser who spent the last 15 years alone

kill yourself

What's so bad about it?
It's just another day, my man.

Fucking casual new-normalnigger-faggot
I bet you even held a girl's hand, you jock

Literally only another day which just so happens to have one of the longest nights of the year. It can only affect in so much as what measure you allow it to.

Watch a movie, play vidya, rent a hooker, watever: without a dinner to attend to you have a full 24 hours to yourself and whatever the fuck you want to do.

You first cunt.

Of course there's hookers on Christmas. Maybe a less of them, but you can definitely find one that suits your tastes.

And let's say you're too pussy for that, go to a pub or a bar and get fucking wasted. At least that way the night will drift away without you even noticing.

this

ive spent the last 10 years alone, one year i had a gf it was nice as they get excited for these holidays and made dinner

this year ill go see a prostitute I know

I've never spent a Christmas alone, I just spend it with people who make feel alone, and make me wish I were alone.

no friends and no ily? nobody to love and nobody to love you? it must make you feel you are a horrible, worthless person in the eyes of others and you're very probably right. why else would you bare your soul on Holla Forums?
pic related

I held a girl's hand, i kissed one, got kissed by one, even came inside while she was on her period MULTIPLE TIMES.

nice trips, too bad about the edge tho. If you think you can be "le edgy man that gets inside your head and makes you kill yourself" you're fucking retarded. In modern day imageboards i'de get more offended if you called me a nigger than that cringy shit. Not everyone is as weak as you are, schlomo.

nigger

OP HERE.
If you think christmas is just "another day" then you're a:
-jew
-kid
-communist
-loser
-non-white
-all of the above

that's not a pic

all of the above

And as usual, OP reinforces the notion that he is a boy loving girly man.

Im just going to watch cp after i spend time with il members. I cant bring myself to touch my nieces.

Anxious autists like you aren't supposed to be that arrogant. Die in a fire virgin dumbshit.

Spotted the non-white. How does it feel to be the same colour as shit? I may be anxious but at least i'm not a nigger.

Do you have downs or something?

And you are retarded.
"other people are doing it so I must do it too"
Once again OP is a fag

Christmas is rather nice when you get into it. You get compliments from your neighbours for your decorations, you get to see your ily and have fun, you eat lots of good stuff without care, and you also get presents. If you're not a spoiler brat you enjoy them too, even if it's something simple like a pair of gloves.

If you try to hijack this thread with pedoshit i'd rather delete it entirely or start posting milfs than to have you have your way.

Well how fortunate I am that my shitskinned loser communist self prevents me from getting depressed over a fucking holiday unlike god's chosen people which OP clearly belongs to.

nice sour grapes you got there m8. I'm sorry you never felt the joy of christmas or the greatness of being white. I'll hang you quickly come the day of the rope.

I'm not allowed to talk about my ily members on Christmas? What are you a kike?

And this people, is how you recognise a manchild who still lives in his parent's basement, hoping that one day they will love their poor little pathetic failure of a son once more.

No fucking wonder you people are on the decline.

lol kys tbfh fahm

wow, what a disgusting faggot, kys

you just made the bait thread to post this low-effort shitpost? what a failure of a homo sapiens

Your rope day will never come, larper.

Yeah it's fun and I do it every year but if you can't do it one year whatever that is what everyone is saying

I love females over the age of 18. They are God's gift to modern man and nothing could ever amount to that of an 18 year old's presence. We truly are the blessed generation. Love is love. Thank you based dysnomia for showing me the light

good.

Now that you put it that way, i see the point. Thanks.

Dysnomia is not based. He is a glorified janitor at the very best. He just 'b&' me five times yet I'm still posting. What does that mean? It means bans don't mean anything here. It means he is a janitor. And all he can do is clean up after someone has taken a steaming hot shit on his board. Dysnomia is definitely not based. And if he wants to truly be based then he'll have to delete or hand over the board to someone else. You are not a moderator, you are a glorified janitor, Dysnomia.