Discusa

Discusa

When the third one will came?

It was for great hilarity. I much laugh and love the hit girl.

pretty underwhelming like all capeshit

In the comic, the girl he likes rejects him for being a lying creep, then texts him a photo of her sucking her black boyfriend's dick.
Then in the sequel, Red Mist and his gang beat her up, murder her parents, and gangrape her because they think she's Kick-Ass's girlfriend.

The color palette reminds me of hezbollah

No.
I haven't seen it.

wow sounds great

Meme-movie. I gave up watching the end after the jetpack thing scene

never. The low ratings and box office put the last nail in the coffin

I, for one, was glad they left that out in the movie. I have the graphic novel on hardback somewhere.

He also jerks off to it

definitely /ourguy/

I know what you mean. I stopped watching the lord of the rings during that gay scene in bed after they threw the ring into that volcano.

she deserved to lose her looks for being in such a degenerate role

Now that's what I call edgy.

Yeah, that. The movie missed the point of the comic pretty hard, the point being: dressing up as a superhero and picking fights with mafia is a shit idea.
Also, not only does the girl get raped, his dad also gets arrested for crimes Dave commited, so the mafia guys hang him in prison.

It's Mark Millar, so cringy and edgy shit is to be expected.

I don't remember the guy being black. Aside this, all of the rest is true

The director said that scene is intentionally ridiculous, because of comic books. It's still really dumb. If you think about the whole story, Dave and Damon both order every shit they use as Kick-Ass and Big Daddyfrom the net. So it would be really easy to track them down, yet nobody does it…

Yeah but Kick-Ass become really popular in the city and other people were dressing as him. Though he did have a myspace page, so I guess they could have used that.

Alright well I had a dream that the trailer for Kick-Ass came on tv and I said "let's watch that movie" so I'm going to watch it.
I do like Nicolas Cage so hopefully he's in it a lot.

Dave is the retard who uses MySpace and had to take a AssWhopping from BigDaddy for discovering his IP adreess before the mafia does.
Big Daddy is the professional, he probably ordered that shit from the Silk Road and payed with bitcoin.

>>>/waifuist/

Still, the Police could have tracked Dave down

kek

refer to the second and third pics on

first one was alright, nicholas cage was cool
had a cool villain, had a relatable protag
second one was shit
emo angsty villain, protag who doesn't really matter much and side characters being the main characters even though they're as annoying as the bad guys
one of jim carrey's worst roles

The father execution happens on the film to, but he wasn't a oil driller.

That is not saying much.

When Chloe Grace Moretz becomes even marginally cute/attractive again, aka never.

Yup and that's why Hollywood will never ever do a straight adaptation of a Mark Millar comic. Gotta tone that shit down.

they could recast Hit Girl. I know just the right actress

>>>/cancer/

get back to your containment thread you walking AIDS

good

They do, they arrest all the capefags tracking their twatter/faceberg account.

I'd expect Holla Forums to bash on her for being a coal burner and one of shillary's fucktoys rather than her being an edgelord in a movie as a kid

Anyone gonna post it?

Whelp I watched it.
As always, Nicolas Cage is great.
Fuck you guys posting about that faggoty comic.

At least it's funny when the maisie guy does it, or the guy pretending to the maisie guy.

which the comic sequels also fuck up, by making big daddy a legit badass who travelled the world killing pedophiles and has amazing superhero safe houses everywhere, and all the moral ambiguity from the first comic is gone. They treat Hit Girl as a good thing and totally forget that her dad was actually just another comic nerd living a fantasy by selling his comics for equipment

She doesn't die. she just goes into a coma.

Post the part where they kill her parents and are about to rape her

No.