Germany: How to identify right-wing children

There is a magazine which apparently has "high reach" that featured an article:

Original epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/so-erkennen-sie-eine-nazi-familie-blond-nett-unauffaellig-antideutscher-rassismus-in-apothekenblatt-a1937215.html
Archive archive.is/pcMiU
Organization behind it: judas.watch/Amadeu_Antonio_Foundation

The Amadeu Antonio Foundation is one of the most active and well funded orgs dedicated to anti-racism, anti-discrimination etc.in Germany.
Also, the former stasi kike bitch (((((Anetta Kahane))))) founded the organization judas.watch/Anetta_Kahane
Feel free to drop her a line twitter.com/anetta2552

Other urls found in this thread:

amadeu-antonio-stiftung.de/eng/about-us/our-partners/
archive.is/Rjd0A
web.archive.org/web/20160910082129/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/preserving-my-childrens-innocence-is-an-act-of-preserving_us_57d2d8f4e4b0273330ac3dae
youtu.be/k5F6z4MDews
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGciAAfGJBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am not surprised.

THE HORROR.

This is really sickening. Of course it's the stasi commie kike that's behind it.

There is literally nothing wrong with this. Kikes really get salty over beauty and order.

see

THANK YOU, PATRIARCHY!

Wow that sounds real nice.

They should make it so everyone in Germany is this right wing.

Sorry mate! Didn't know there was a thread already.

For future reference:

1. Don't direct link. Always break your links or sites you click on will transmit referral data and origin place. Referral data acknowledges use of VPN.

2. Don't include original link if you have archive. Archive already has the original link. You're setting a landmine so that some user can have his IP associated with 8ch.

For future reference ;
Ignore this kike. Get the addom to block referrals.

That's really sad. I never will have children or a loving wife. But some cunt tries to smear well behaved white children and get them bullied at school.

Makes you wonder why you continue to "behave" and "be nice" in front of those cunts and don't bring gun to their office. To show them how "dedicated" you are.

They asking for RWDS. Literally.

Fuck off, FBI

Referer spoofers/blockers won't stop them from seeing your referral data. They'll still see the origin website which is 8ch/pol/. They'll still see use or no use of VPN. They'll still see IP and exploit vectors. Stop being a lazy cuck and fall in line.

www browserleaks.com

Fuck off, illiterate.

Gott erhalte Björn den kaiser

It's pretty sad when you consider the fact that dysfunctional lunatics (leftists) are in a position of power to modify a functional system that brings prosperity. Instead of fixing their broken selves, they want "fix" an intact working society.

You see those hitpieces about us? Most of them are written by degenerates who fantasize of removing the effective family unit while desiring the good perks from white straight people. If you don't take control, then they will.

How can you not agree with his sentiments?

OY VEY THESE ARE ALL SIGNS OF AN (((AUTHORITARIAN PERSONALITY))) AND NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN. THESE ARE ALL TERRIBLE TRAITS AND NO PARENT SHOULD WANT THEIR CHILD TO BEHAVE THIS WAY. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU TREAT YOUR CHILDREN IN A WHOLESOME MANNER, THEY'LL END UP REBELLING AGAINST YOU EVEN HARDER?!?!

I can't see how this could go wrong.

Thank you patriarchy!

soros goons
amadeu-antonio-stiftung.de/eng/about-us/our-partners/

>amadeu-antonio-stiftung.de/eng/about-us/our-partners/
Reported.

How is this not racism?

Stop posting any time. You do want better post quality, don't you? :^)

Why not user?

THANK YOU, PATRIARCHY!

in what lovecraftian hellscape do we live in where these are considering negative traits?

We were born into this (((hell))), user.

Blonde Hair, braids, long skirts and even happiness are also offensive. At least if you believe the jewish snake.

archive.is/Rjd0A

Remember, in German media this image was used to mock AfD-supporters and demonize the archetype of the "völkisch" family. Implying there's something wrong with a healthy, traditional family and owning a gun to defend it with.

We are already in Hell. The reason sometimes we have small memories of the future is because we are reliving our lives again and again in a different way untill we find a way to transcend and break through this. We will be in the past , we will change things , only to find that it is almost impossible to change the innevitable , me and you will always find ourselves here. The question is where are we going ? When we solve this , we will be able to escape.

he's doing The CIA power stance.

leftists and antifa in this country disgust me so fucking much

Thank you patriarchy!!

reminds me of a post another user made a while back about how the mynas were right and we're really all in hell.

For all I have suffered,
And all I have seen.
For all that was taken,
And what could have been.
Forever we waited,
The anger did grow.
The beast has been woken,
And now they will know.

Thank you patriarchy!

Thank you patriarchy!

Thank you patriarchy

Thank you patriarchy!

(((Anetta Kahane))) is famous for her other statements, promoting Muslim immigration, miscegenation, and outright hatred of evil German-spawn. This hateful article is another accomplishment to add to the list of those foisted upon the German public.

Sounds like an argument for raising your children right-wing.

Who wouldn't want their kids to be well-behaved and nice-looking?

I'm obviously not him but it might have to do with the types of people on Holla Forums
For example all I do is read, work, and go to class. I'm not a very social person and I go for weeks without having a conversation.

THANK YOU PATRIARCHY!

Thank you patriarchy!

Thank you patriarchy!

(checked)

Well it only makes sense that we're living in hell. The people that are currently running the show are literal devil-worshippers. Of course they want to bring about hell on earth. Don't have a picture, but the "star of David" is literally just the seal of Moloch. With a little imagination you can see his head in it. The 6 sides are the 6 points of his head.

Thank you patriarchy!

I mean I don't have a picture of the seal of Moloch with his head in it polite sage for double post

OH MY GOD. THE HORROR.

I can't even… this is… oh my god. How can we even have a world where… where people are nice and inconspicuous? Just imagine if there were more people who were dedicated and calm? It'd be bedlam, I tell you. Bedlam!

You are a faggot.

Is my child right wing?

Thank you Patriarchy. :^)

Thank you patriarchy!

You're a bit confused there. The goat's head is the upside down pentagram.

Thank you Patriarchy!

thank you patriarchy!

Thank you patriarchy!

There's not a single thing wrong with that image.
It reminds me so much of the 1950s America vibe/image.

It's what they fear. Strong, large White families

Thank you patriarchy!

Thank you patriarchy!

where's that image from? looks like some ubisoft villain.

To recognize a "right family" - blond, nice, unobtrusive: Pharmacy journal warns of "Danger from the right"

The term "extremist" men with bald head, bomber jacket and baseball bat in context were taken so far. But the new "right" can be found quite inconspicuous and just so dangerous, in the day-care centres. The pharmacy magazine "Baby & family" now gives a picture of the new generation of "right". Three so-called experts, including also Heike Radvan, head support the report of "Gender agency and right-wing extremism" from the team of the controversial Amadeu Antonio Foundation.

Trips of truth. status=Checked

ANYTHING that would help a society is bad.

Anything wants the point of the article? Identify them and.. ???

Horrible little right wing kids.

No neon hair, or ridiculous piercings, they probably even met their dad.

How dare they prance around with their tattooless UNsingle mother flaunting their privilege.

Than comes the new Krystal Nacht. This one will target churches.

THANK YOU PATRIARCHY

There are two solutions I see here, either deport the writer of the article and all those that promote that type of thing, or leave Germany if your family is the type that they will target.

You can have much more freedom in a corrupt country like Russia or Greece or Italy where not everything is so "organized"

THANK YOU PATRIARCHY!

This post was my privilege :^)

Your privilege isn't the only thing that needs to be checked

Thank you patriarchy!

This is why we need to keep Eurasia at bay!

Hope you Germanbros are making those lists and checking them twice.

Thank you patriarchy!

Oops…

As someone whose muse is blond, braided and blue-eyed, I couldn't agree more.

Or maybe I'm just in love.

I wonder why…

Thank you patriarchy!

so now these evil jews are profiling children that could possibly be a threat to global communism.

the jews are really asking for it this time

targeting CHILDREN as a threat

this is EVIL

how are the germans reacting to this?

just as bad as this
web.archive.org/web/20160910082129/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/preserving-my-childrens-innocence-is-an-act-of-preserving_us_57d2d8f4e4b0273330ac3dae

which go rekt in the comments

but really how are germans reacting to this?

this can backfire on the jews beautifully because it can redpill the fuck out of normies it will force them to wake the fuck up

Thank you patriarchy!

Thank you patriarchy!

Depends on the German.
A lot of them are still cucked, but more and more are waking up.

In fact, the rate of the awakening is filling me with more hope than dread.

– German living in the most cucked state, NRW.

Why aren't we hacking these sites like in the old days?

Back in the old days we used to root machines for meme warfare.

We need to expose the Jew

Death to the Jew

shhhhh

Thank you patriarchy!

Thank you patriarchy

lots of normies are beginning to see the smoke

…and there's the Ford Foundation and Soros providing the shekels:

Find a remedy to these kikes using my name to spread their kikery, boys.
t. Henry

Thank you patriarchy!
own it.

THANK YOU PATRIARCHY

Fucking sick of these "former" communists not even hiding that they want to wreck decency.

What is with the kikes pathological hatred of blond hair?

Ford was based.

Did he ever actually do anything wrong?

It hasn't even been a century since the end of ww2, and reality is already beyond warped.

thank you patriarchy!

THANK YOU PATRIARCHY!

Thank you patriarchy!

Can someone describe what the fuck is the logic behind this? I just can't comprehend this.

fuck forgot this

thank you patriarchy!

thank you, patriarchy

I'm pretty sure it's the CEO from Mirror's Edge 2. He looks familiar but I haven't checked.

Thank you patriarchy!

"Wie die AfD leben möchte"

That means something to the effect of "how the AfD wants to live." Are you sure they don't mean something to the effect of "what the AfD wishes they were." Implying that they are not nearly as wholesome or handsome?

Shit like this is the reason I'll never get myself to like Germans.

Just look at the filthy cunt in OP's pic, you just want to stomp this creature's face out of existence.

And I'm not even brit/pol/.

German here, no it indeed is meant simply as an accusation towards the AfD and their supposed ideal of a society.

Thank you patriarchy!

Thank you patriarchy!

Seriously, WTF Germany?!?!?

Thank you patriarchy!

The minds of these German leftists are so twisted that they believe the family in the image represents an utterly undesirable way of living.

"The search for perfection is all very well, but to look for Heaven is to live Here in hell."

its "rechtsextrem" = "rightwing-extremist"

a "right-winger" is a bible thumping, well-digging, negro-donating, israel-loving kind of person. Thats not what the Anetta Kahane is going after here.

The whole point of Anetta Kahanes work here is to close the gap between
"Naziswhowantstokillsixmillionjews" and "white person".
One of the traits of the "nazis" that you have to look for is that they are friendly normal, well behaved white people.

And that is of course once again because Anti-Racist IS just a codeword for Anti-white.

The "patriarchy" brought us the jews and thus anetta kahane.
It was white males that bombed and murdered the only pro-white government in Europe so that they could hand the country over to the jews.

Fuck your jewish patriarchy.

Put some more effort into it, shill

Found the trap

I recently had a dream where I was a young child running through a dark forest over these tiny stone ruins - like little houses spirits lived in - with a bright golden lantern in my hand to guide the way. I finally got to the edge of this cliff, as in instructed I was meant to shine the lantern at this specific place (I think they were floating islands?), but I wanted to impress my father how far I could shine the light, so I shone it further than I should have. I then heard my father scream out my name "Luciferous" several times in panic. I ran towards the sound and when I got there,these two men in green hooded cloaks with daggers ambushed him and stabbed him to death in this open Greek temple. I believe he was trying to assassinate a Queen because she latter appeared along side the men, I then hid inside a box and woke up from the dream due to fear.

I latter searched up what "Luciferous" meant and it means "bringing or emitting light" and "Lucifer" alone means "shining one, light-bearer" which is pretty spooky since I never knew that word or the definition of "Lucifer" - I wasn't raised in a religious family.

She also forgot "not ugly".

Thank you patriarchy!

THANK YOU; PATRIARCHY!

They want to destroy her. Don't let them succeed.

pick one, because the bitch in that picture is a commie jew.

This is honestly bizarre. All this will serve to do is make people uninterested in politics go right wing from random accusations of being right wing. Why are they so self destructive to their own cause?

Thank you patriarchy!

Thank you patriarchy!

Thank you patriarchy!

It perplexes me as well. I am witnessing entire nations getting redpilled even the fucking leftists.
I think something big is right about to go down.

Thank you Patriarchy!

I've noticed this too since 2014. The left is more and more open about their hatred of whites and people with world views/ opinions different from theirs.

It shouldn't be mistaken for confidence. I sense fear. Just look at the effect Trump has had.

The left is losing it. I do hope something big is about to happen.

Never heard of them before this year, but they seem to be a massive propaganda organ with excellent financing.

They keep posting garbage-tier indoctrination videos on promoted spots in YouTube:

youtu.be/k5F6z4MDews

I remember a few earlier this year too, again AWFULLY unfunny but with bought likes.

Let's be clear, for all their lameness and obvious idiocy these people have deep pockets and are in for the long game. I pray that comments remain as sane as they are here.

Wasn't it Oceania tho?

Honestly, it's already happening, Europeans all over the continent are striking back against invaders, more and more are uprising. Faith in conventional politics or better said politicians is lost. With the second wave about to be released, this could mean only two things:
1. Europe gets rid of invaders
2. Gets over run by them

But one thing is certain. Europeans will go at it in a blaze of fighting glory.
My money is on #1

Translated

Thank you patriarchy!

Leftist doublethink. Good is bad, strong is weak, weakness is strength, etc

This is the last post I will make on this particular topic, hopefully some @lpha83tz agency doesn't hush me.

We have been betrayed by every if not all politicians.
We have to take back control of our countries and then help other Europeans do the same
The fight is about to begin, Europa Invicta

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGciAAfGJBM

Leftists actually think that it's disgusting

I hope you are right. Because my gut tells me we still have another 12 or so years to go before full on war. I live in France, and fuck me if whites aren't a minority already. Everyday I see white woman with a mongrel baby, it makes me want to scream.

This whole thing will end in bloodshed. It is inevitable. The Jews have really fucked us this time. We can only hope that if whites survive this coming war, the entire white race will be red-pilled on jews, everywhere, simultaneously.

Perhaps the German government could make the right king kids wear a star on their arm.

Just to help people identify right wing children of course. Nothing horrendous going on here.

Thank you patriarchy!

Oh, the horror!

Can you even imagine living in a place with only nice, dedicated, inconspicuous, blonde people around you?

Sounds like a living hell.

"This whole thing will end in bloodshed. It is inevitable."
Quite correct.
Words can only go so far-
The tipping point IMO, is going to be the second wave or better phrased, the government response to it. People are fed up. If the reaction isn't proper from authorities, bloodshed will ensue.
stay strong, support from Central Europe

Thank you patriarchy!

12 years is few. And we will purge them my french friend. We will purge them all!

thank you patriarchy!

Thank you patriarchy!

Thanks pa.

It's hell to everyone who's not them because they can't compete, hence they conclude that their only option is to eradicate them from the face of the earth

Thank you, patriarchy!

Even that's not really true, since a lot of whites are obsessed with elevating the "poor and downtrodden".

A single darkie would probably have a much better life in an all-white society that accepted him, compared to a life among his own people.

They can't feel superior to everyone around them if they've been elevated to that position by someone who's not them

why so negative user?

In case you're still here, could you please translate lyrics of

to english?

Germans are not going to take this shit for much longer, that's for sure.

that is pure evil.

those evil repulsively ugly jew cunts need to hang.

Come on user, leftists when pressed to represent what they despise about the right wing german family represent it as orderly, beautiful, charismatic, proud and moral. Therefore they hate all those things and are disordered, ugly, uncharismatic, debased and evil.

Get the fuck outta here, cuck.

/thread

Thank you patriarchy!

Thank you patriarchy!

They're insane, plain and simple

Thank you patriarchy!

Hello Mr. CEO, I'd like to cash in on my benefits and take advantage of those privileges I've been hearing such wonderful things about now.

Thank you patriarchy!

Thank you patriarchy!

It's like they WANT to be 'causted.

go away moshe

bump

this is the kind of shit that makes people snap and start offing liberal reporters and government workers.

Ok. So the fuck what, faggot? And white 'men' sit around doing nothing about it. What's the fucking plan? What do you suggest?

…All this outrage fatboy, yet here after everything, you still didn't have the courage to suggest anything useful actually gets done.

White men really are nearly useless. All this flaccid dick-waving, and saber-rattling, yet none of you has even the slightest idea what is necessary to take back power in the world.

tldr: what do you suggest we do idiot?

Don't worry - that ugly bitch hates Germans as much as you do.

Did anyone notice how heavily promoted is transhumanity by the jews? Because they didn't like the nature.

Fuck it.

Thank you, Patriarchy!

THANK YOU PATRIARCHY

Thank you patriarchy!

Thank you patriarchy!

why are they coalburners

I'm American and moved to Germany many years ago. I speak their language fluently.

The people here are absolutely insane.
What you see in this pic is the tip of the ice berg. I've had legal arguments where I used exactly the arguments they ought to present against me and were absolutely out of their minds when they lost the court hearings. Everything they think about is based on opinions and when you argue that opinions have no place in a logical argument they look at you as if you were some alien.

What you see here - presenting the arguments against their own case - is something I see occuring basically everyday.

I can remember the first time I found a keyboard warrior - we called SJWs like that back then - and thought, "hey, a European who can write proper English."

Oh how wrong I was.

it's really fucking sad, i'm from kanker land and a few months ago i read an article in a newspaper talking about antiracism expert and the hard job they have, all the newspapers here suck, if they're not pozzed as fuck it's either christian zionist garbage or sensationalist bullshit for the ones with an iq below the freezing point

I think we should sit around in studio conferences like NPI and shitpost on twitter for the next couple of decades.

got any more? or any stories?

I'm very interested in a sane insider's perspective of what the fuck is up with Germany

any stories?

Thank you patriarchy!

Thank you patriarchy!

Thank you patriarchy

the horrors…

Thank you patriarchy!

Just look at it closely if you want to see America's future under Hillary.

Can someone shoop this into the -→ Arrow in Hillary's campaign logo?

THANK YOU, PATRIARCHY!

White children will be an absolute minority in America in 2017. We're dying. I hope to God it doesn't take another decade. I fear for my family's safety as we currently stand, but I fear for my race and nation even more.

Thank you patriarchy!

Where do i get a suit like that

Also
Thank you patriarchy!

Y U SO RACIST, GERMANY?

Y YOU WANNA GENOCIDE WHITE PEOPLE?

we've been through this….. thought we reached an agreement.
no more genocide….

OC.

A drop of white blood is worth 100 shitskins

After living so many years in this place and learning another European language or two, like French or Dutch, you kind of get usd to the madness. Take all the rhetorics the Social Justice advocates spout, combine them with the scenes in the smuggy comics, translated them to German, and you have your every day routine. I'm serious.

We Americans are the last people allowed to be criticized in this politicaly correct hell. Give me some time to sort my thoughts. I've got a lot of stories to tell. I used to have a diary here somewhere where I wrote all of it into, but discontinued it because I lived through it every day.

A little appetizer: they're extremely quick to jump to conclusions and will quite unironically tell you what you think at the moment. Calling them telepaths will enrage them.

Now there's a difference between urban and rural citizens (the latter are more heartful people) or between the "lower" and "higher" classes; the wordings change, but the rhetorical content stays exactly the same. As I've sad above, I've been learning other languages, and haven't been surprised positively by what I've found.

Couple of times in a year I reunite with family in the States and boy you don't know how good it feels. Like somehow a veil has been lifted of your head.

What I'm missing in the Social Justice advocates and the smuggies are [number] things:
Consensus reality is strong with them and unironically imply a believing in a "democracy" in truth.
Quoting other people's opinions or statements, or stating facts contradicting your own "opinion", or holding more than one either by merit of its content or trying to unify it with others later on, is considered "stupid", and you're expected to tell you own opinion, and you may only have one.
There's no benefit of the doubt whatsoever and telling your side of the story is considered a bad move.
Like above, trying to explain your side of the story and actually being able to do so well is a bad thing.

It's funny that this bitch looks exactly like what she is.

Keep your head up, friend. I live in Southern California, Born in South Carolina and lived in Texas then Oregon afterwards. I've see the entire PC spectrum and the opposite end. Just know that while you're here, there's other people on this site that think and feel the same way you do buddy. Even if this world was drowned in PC bullshit and it was forced down our throats harder than ever, they will never be able to take away the values we hold best.

Have a drink, listen to some music (folk usually does it really nicely for me) and bask in the fact that we are just living in a trend we don't like. If you look at mankind, we like to follow trends. One day it could be something like Nazi Germany or it could be Germany today where it's basically Cuckland EU. Point being is that, people, time and circumstances change. This shit will not go on forever, even if it outlives you and and I by many years we will have our due once again.

Here it's morning for me, but when night time rolls around, I suggest you go outside, away from people, sit in a nice chair, if it is decent weather, sit outside, if not, watch through a window. Get a bit of whisky, bourbon, scotch, or what have you and enjoy the fact that you are still present with your mindset.

Some people here are just here to be edgy or troll or to just be "counter culture", but some of use legitimately are just connecting with likewise individuals who just want a break from this social marxist bullshit being spread. Therein lies the hope and the peace, knowing that we are not alone buddy. If you ever stop by someplace even as PC as mine in Southern California, just know even then there are people who don't accept the current state of affairs and are perfectly happy rejecting the current day ideology.

T H A N K

Y O U

P A T R I A R C H Y

He's either a defeatism spreading shill, a cuck or a shitskin. Just ignore him.

Thank you patriarchy!

Phil Spector really got hit with the ugly stick. He looks like the Nosferatu vampire.

Oh, don't think I despair. In fact, it's been going up for quite some time. I like skellingtons. Especially the spooky ones.

Quite recently I've taken up to my new hobby - calling ayy lmao's faggots in their own language. Pic related.

THANK YOU, PATRIARCHY!

That's where you're wrong.

Thank you patriarchy!

The boat left and i wasn't on the boat.

Thank you patriarchy!

TETSUOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

No they're too polite and obedient to the state.

Watch what happens when a government tells white people to take out the trash.

Thank you patriarchy!

the become the roof for their future

Thank you patriarchy!

Thank you patriarchy!

Thank you patriarchy

Thank you patriarchy

He raised shitty children who handed power over his foundation to jews.

Thank you, patriarchy!

Thank you patriarchy!

Fuck I hate Normalfags. I warned them all in the 90s but nobody voted for Grandfather Buchanan because 'people are decent and stuff.'

thank you patriarchy!

Lolberturdians and such trashes still say this is all good because they havent rounded up people like our ancestors did.
Top fucking kek.

Just more loxism. The day will come soon.

Goblins.

Thank you patriarchy!

```THANK YOU PATRIARCHY```

Mods should ban this shit. It's used to deliberately derail threads. We're not cuckchan.

USELESS