Holla Forums Discord

discord.gg/Bb63P

This is the official Holla Forums discord resurrected by K. We have been online for less then 2 days and have almost 500 members. This is a discord to unite all of pol in one area. We have many channels ranging from statistic sharing and raid coordination to gaming and shitposting. This is a place for all of pol to concentrate. In the worst case scenario (if pol is kill) we can rally here. I highly recommend all of you to hop on and find a spot in here. We host streams for happenings and Friday movietime.

This is the head mod btw, feel free to ask any questions or offer suggestions.

(courtesy of /nsg/ for the great pictures)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ptbwS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is this guy? Is he a member of your buttblasting cabal?

I'm not interested in your datamine, gtfo.

I dunno, is there cute anime girls?

If you really were serious about this you wouldn't be using a communication program that has been bankrolled by financial institutions.

Come join us ;))))

You are already doing this.

Here to check those beautiful Hitler dubs, user-kun!

Discord is more secure then skype, ts, or any other alternatives for organizing a group like this. You are safe

500 people, huh?

where did you pull these people from? because this is the first time i've seen such a thread on 8/pol/

its for all of pol, krautchan, 4chan, Holla Forums. All of pol concentrated in one place

They sound like reddit tier teenagers.

We keep them in there containment channels

I take you are vespi?

And how the fuck do you know that when both of them are proprietary?

please tell me there are separate channels for 8pol and 4pol

4pol users are bluepilled, edgy contrarians who really don't care about or believe in any of the shit they talk about, and the place is filled with so much noise now that anyone still there isn't really interested in any kind of discussion

into the bin it goes

get rid of the Reddit tier, 4cuck faggots and screen your members. You'd be surprised how a few bad apples can ruin a potentially diligent group(more members is not always better).

Discord has a great inference where there are subsections to a group for certain discussions(no other messenger has this to my knowledge). I wouldn't trust it sensitive or controversial information though.

i understand the knee-jerk reaction, but 4pol has its uses.

i'll join it, if only to eventually recruit people into my own circle.

this is the real one

discord.gg/ptbwS

Good point, I think its about time Holla Forums starts a coordinated group for once, instead of posting on threads that will be dismissed a week later. We ought to record our ideas and put them to good use. We can't prosper alone, we must be unified.

No there isn't most of these people in that discord don't sound like they are doing anything but gaming and masturbating to anime on a daily basis.

It's like wasting my time.

most of the time people do nothing noteworthy. it just requires too much energy to constantly be serious. that doesn't mean they're never serious.

manage your expectations. making like-minded friends is important.

Not sure if you've built any teams but its hard work. Of course there's 500 people in a few days, the mods don't know how to scale it down to the "serious" ones. Don't settle for easy to make incompetent teams, its hard, but if the mods were serious they could get a good team of about 30 people right now for good political discussion - that's the difference between failed and successful teams.

recruiting competent people anywhere for anything is time consuming, but it follows the same formula: broad strokes, then refine. recruit many, then narrow it down. every successful organization, political group or secret society works this way.

first you recruit a lot, then you wait to see which people want to be there by who you retain. then you refine – kick out the shitters, the problem makers, etc. now you have a cohesive group, and you repeat until you have the size desired.

if this was started a few days ago then this is still the first stage. even unintentionally, all groups naturally refine themselves if left to their own devices.

Yeah but not to an entity whose sole form of profit is data.
If you aren't buying something, then you're the product. Selling stickers to numales won't pay for servers.
Discord is flashy and appealing to all sorts of low-lives, essentially gaymurs. Use Mumble/IRC if you really want to communicate.

I joined channel 100% cuckchan tier.
Better off going to cytu.be/r/neetuprising.

Based Holla Forums users.

my favorite part is you can never delete your account.
nj on adding yourselves to a database you stupid goyim.

its ok in my opinion. At least its a place to talk to other polacks

Fuck off

inv expired

discord is not a good idea indead. we need something with more confidentiality

also, IDEASMAN. What if someone could propose 'educational standard', so one won't be an edgy teenager. Charts with pol-tier-book-list evola etc. won't do.

I propose we go into classics to understand what is going on. Our conflict is about the war of GODS. and each week we could gather to discuss share ideas.

Holla Forums intellectual gentlemen's club

how do you do, fellow nazi?

Sure-
Let´s all pool together all our IPs in that place, and be counted, to be subjected to the geolocation widget.
Yay.

cool thanks

its not as autistic as people paint it in all honesty

fix link

SAGE
SAGE