Should men believe and act on rumors?

We all hear rumors about our gfs. Should I still stay with mine?

If that is you OP. How the fuck did a meat head like you get such a qt?

HAVENT HAD ONE IN 3 YEARS

Great personality

Speak for yourself.
Nope.

What do you mean. Why not? She is beautiful, and gets me hard.

I'm one of those people that listens to a lot of gossip. One thing i've learned is that most, if not all, of the rumors of cheating girlfriends are true. Don't take any chances and dump the bitch. Play your cards right, and a new girl might like your dominance in a relationship and show up to take your old gf's place.

Rumors about any girl is most likely true. The average women today is OK with the wrong she did in the past. She thinks if she stops thinking about her past then it will just disappear. You should stay with your used up whore if you already stuck your dick where many have before you. It gets to a point when a women has had so many dicks in her that the next guy is automatically gay.This is because all the guys cum and dick skin micro particles has bound with the inner lining and can even darken it a bit. This is also why i think guys who have a GF whose been a whore seem to turn bie or gay easy.

But she is wild in bed, and is kinda an exhibitionist (which I like). But doesn;t love count?

You look better in this picture. Longer hair makes you look like shrek. Shorter makes you kinda qt7-8.

Inb4 it's not OP.

Post her elbows. Elbows are the only way to find out if she's trustworthy.

As long as you dont have dogs around your house, your gf will always be faithful to you,OP

I was on the swim team, so I kept me hair short during the season.

Too late, we do…

When drunk. who knows what I would let that linx do…

Surely that's completely overshadowed by being a manlet, though?

You honestly look like cripplekike if he wasn't crippled.

Personal attacks huh? Jealous huh? I have her, and let her have the freedom to be as sexual as she wants. We both win.

I'm not actually serious about your being a manlet overshadowing your personalty, it probably just cancels out. Cripplekike is a very handsome cripple, so that's not the worst thing either.

cuck

This thread is gay and fake.
The bitch is average looking, has a slut face. Without the makeup she would look awful.
The guy is already going bald.

Overplayed your hand, never go full cuck.

Compelling new scientific research has shown that female insects and mammals are able to absorb foreign DNA throughout the cells of their bodies. In human beings, this phenomenon has been conclusively shown to occur in women during pregnancy where genetic material from her growing fetus becomes fused within areas of her brain, affecting her chances of developing Alzheimer’s disease.

The evidence now shows that female animals can incorporate sperm DNA from her prior sex partners. This foreign DNA winds up in future children after the woman successfully reproduces with a completely different male. In the human world, this means that the children a man has with a promiscuous woman could possess genes from previous sexual partners he has never seen or met.

There are existing sociological studies that show a marriage is far more likely to fail when a woman had more than two prior sexual partners (1, 2, 3, 4), but now renewed support for the once-questionable field of telegony is showing that there are also genetic reasons not to start a ily with a promiscuous woman: children you have with her may have their gene pool polluted by her random affairs and one-night stands.
Telegony is an idea first proposed by Aristotle that claims offspring can inherit genes from the mother’s previous sexual partners. This idea was not scientifically supported until evidence piled up of microchimerism, the phenomenon of foreign DNA becoming incorporated into the genome of an individual. This was first noted to happen in the case of blood transfusions. If you have received blood while in a state of trauma, your donor’s DNA can become incorporated into your genome. Surprisingly little research has been done on microchimerism since then, but all signs point to this being a widespread and common genetic phenomenon throughout the animal kingdom.

A groundbreaking study on flies last year showed the process of females incorporating DNA from previous male partners and then exhibiting that male DNA into future spawn they had with completely different males.

Scientists at the University of New South Wales discovered that, for fruit flies at least, the size of the young was determined by the size of the first male the mother mated with, rather than the second male that sired the offspring.

[…]

“Our new findings take this to a whole new level – showing a male can also transmit some of his acquired features to offspring sired by other males,” she says. “But we don’t know yet whether this applies to other species.”

[…]

Dr Stuart Wigby of the Department of Zoology at Oxford University added: “The principle of telegony is theoretically possible for pretty much any internally fertilising animal, but these hasn’t historically been much evidence for it.

Scientists involved in the study are making the guess that sperm DNA gets absorbed into female eggs without fertilizing them:

The researchers suggested that the effect is due to molecules in the seminal fluid of the first mate being absorbed by the female’s immature eggs, and then influencing the growth of offspring of a subsequent mate.

It was already observed that the human female body acts as a sponge for foreign DNA placed within it:

Never with other men while I am with her…I see her all the time. so there is no time for that.

It is possible that Mc [microchimerism] in the brain is able to differentiate into various mature phenotypes or undergoes fusion with pre-existing cells and acquires a new phenotype, as suggested by murine and human studies in which bone marrow-derived cells circulated to the brain and generated neuronal cells by differentiation, or fused with pre-existing neurons.

[…]

Although the relationship between brain Mc and health versus disease requires further study, our findings suggest that Mc of fetal origin could impact maternal health and potentially be of evolutionary significance.

The above study has two seismic implications. The first is that a woman can absorb enough DNA during her lifetime that it changes her phenotype (i.e. her appearance and overall health state). There could be some truth to the phrase “slut face” in which highly promiscuous women suffer a change to their appearance because of all the variable sperm from different males that have been deposited inside them.

The second implication stems from the fact that it’s scientifically conclusive that single mothers have DNA of their bastard children residing permanently within their bodies. Any man who reproduces with a single mom will have a child that contains DNA from the bastard spawn, which of course includes DNA from the absentee father. This means that men can be genetically cuckolded without being traditionally cuckolded, and that having a baby with a single mom is essentially giving the father of her first child a bonus prize in the game of evolution.

Microchimerism has also been noted in dogs, where older siblings pass on their DNA to younger siblings, suggesting that first-borns possess the highest genetic purity, a suspicion perhaps suspected by the royalty of old. Not only that, but the mother dogs incorporated Y-chromosome material from her male children. The mother dog essentially becomes more masculine by having sons.

The researchers found cells with Y-chromosomes in the mother after these births, meaning the mother had male cells present in her female body. The researchers also found genetically similar male cells in the mother’s female puppies from a later litter. Those puppies were newborn and had never been pregnant, strongly suggesting that they acquired the cells that were left behind by their older brothers while in the womb.

If a woman absorbs Y-chromosome genes from male sperm via casual sex, this would easily explain why women with high notch counts exhibit more masculine traits, something that any international playboy can anecdotally confirm. The promiscuous girl becomes more masculine because various masculine genes are being inserted into her genome and affecting her phenotype.

Some of the older ideas on telegony, dating over a century, now don’t seem so left field:

French biologist and philosopher Felix Le Dantec in his work “Individual Evolution, Heredity and Neo-Darwinists” (1899) mentions several facts that demonstrate telegony. But the evidence was quite pseudo-scientific even for that epoch. The author gave two examples with animals and one for humans.

Le Dantec wrote that some farmer told him that once his swine copulated with a boar and their pigs absolutely resembled the father in color. But when the same swine copulated with another boar some pigs of the second farrow still resembled the color of the male pig the swine had copulated first.

He also wrote about Lord Morton who first interbred a mare and a zebra and got a hybrid of horse and zebra. Next time he interbred the same mare with a horse. As a result of the second copulation the lord still got a colt that had lines resembling those of a zebra.

For thousands of years, a woman’s purity was cherished above all else when it came to creating a ily. Now the scientific community is confirming the validity of that practice. Until the science is settled, men who insist on reproducing with a promiscuous woman should at least demand to interview her previous sexual partners so he can become iliar with the men whose genes may be passed on to his future children.

tl:dr

cuck·old

Origin:
late Old English, from Old French cucuault, from cucu ‘cuckoo’ (from the cuckoo's habit of laying its egg in another bird's nest). The equivalent words in French and other languages applied to both the bird and the adulterer; cuckold has never been applied to the bird in English.

Guys she has taken cum from incorporate into her body like little genetic invaders staying there in statis not effecting her genes, but the genetic material is present in her cells. If in the uterus, this can effect your children or any fertilized egg that attaches to the uterus in her womb. Same as the placental transfer of DNA from child to mother.

I.E. you are fucking every man she has slept with when you fuck that used up cum rag.

I just noticed it looks like she may have a dead tooth
also this seems like b8

And any children you have with her will be tainted and not 100% yours and hers. It will be slightly mixed with past partners. About 1% perhaps, but they will not be your child purely.
Hence,
CUCK

She doesn't

Sorry you're mad Holla Forumsro. Hang in there, one day you'll find a lover be it female, male, or animal.

Stop the hate. and maybe I can set you up with one of her cousins.

She is very pretty OP. Keep her, and enjoy her kinkiness.

I envy you. I hope all the rumors about her are true. Would love to see her with pooches.

She is WOW

nice shop, user

""""""toxic"""" people are an oppressed minority

I heard she bends for daddy.

Could have…But I heard a neighbor.

Daddy seems not to be a father but a sugar-daddy only.

It's not that we are "upset". It's that we have all seen this before. The old fags here just bitch like this because its like watching the same crappy move over and over and over. Yes your fuckign some slutt and you love it blah blah blah, cut to five or ten years later after you find out the kid is not yours and she dumped you and accused you of rape. Right away "You guys i can't handle this she destroyed my life" blah blah blah… It's so boring now.
Most likely this is some guy that wants us all to hate the guy in the photo with her or some shit. Only people who care are young shitheads or people trolling.

this

I think OP is true. I would question whether to listen to rumors (and take action on them) when I have a gf like his gf. But like OP, I would ignore them and love what they mean about her. The more perverted the better.

Is this her? She is actually ous.

*ous

8ch censor
*f
a
m o
u
s

4 years here get on my level chadkike

Get on my damn level you failed chads
Oh wait, you can't.

I question whether females are truly capable of love.

I have bad news for you buddy

I question whether humans in general are capable of love.

It depends on the rumors… And if there are strong evidences pointing so…

that's why she fucked Steve-o at that party
you know damn good and well she loves getting spit roasted

You made this thread. You should know why.