I'M ANGRY. SO GODDAMNED ANGRY Holla Forums

I want to be nothing like her. She has ruined the magic. She stole my progress and drive from me.

I would link her profile but you'd just link her this thread so that's a no-go.

Tell us a little bit more about her.
Why is she a demonic cunt?

She was bragging the entire time and was a stuck up bitch. She also tried to get me banned from both the IRC and the Skype we were in multiple times for no reason. Her voice made me want to cave her fucking skull in when I finally heard it.

You're an idiot.

I wasn't trying to 'meet her' she was in the group and kept talking.

I think you need to remember that those gains are yours and yours alone, there will always be detractors but maintain course… Otherwise the image explains it all…

keep practicing your fisting

What is her age and naturally is she hot in your perspective?

I know that user, but if bad people are doing what I'm doing that just takes the fun and the experience away from it. At a certain point when I finish learning Korean and Japanese I won't even be fucking satisfied because that stupid cunt ruined it by merely being a part of it. The shit part is you're absolutely right, I've already made too much progress so I'm doomed to complete something for which the passion I've had is now evaporated.

She's 25 and if she was hot I'd just want her to die more. I hate her personality, her cowardice, her dishonesty, her hostility, her boasting, and so much more. I would be livid if such a foul creature were attractive.

I have come to a conclusion.
You don’t like compition.
Instead of whining on Holla Forums go and be more productive with your life, out do her in everything thing.
If she is a good cook then you need to be an incredible chef.
If she catches a cod then you need to catch a bass.
You feel me bruv?

I'm already competitive user. You don't get it. I am a man, but I'm also an emotional man. I need a sentimental and intuitive connection to my goals and tasks. I need a glorious ending and attribute to my efforts. If someone evil is doing what I'm doing, it makes it illegitimate from that standpoint. After that it is only a calculated, pragmatic slog that can justify my continuation of it.

Then make it your drive to best her. It will improve your emotional well-being in the long run mate. Don’t get mad, get even.

She's already ahead of him user. I see what he means. He has to either kill her or learn a new language with a new sort of charm. Problem is, if he came across this girl on accident, who's to say it wouldn't happen a second time.

He might as well go for broke and finish it up regardless of it being tainted for him.

Nigger, just find another group to practice your language learning with you dumb fuck. Forget about this shallow cunt and move on with your life. It's not that hard

this

OP's Autism levels are almost off the charts…

You sound like Edward Norton when he bitches about Helena Bonham Carter is interrupting his remaining men together sessions in Fight Club.

Dox her, you dumb cunt. We'll fuck her up.

i started laughing hard and my friend asked me what i was laughing at and they tried to see the reflection of the car window when i saw this,

wait r u talking about me
hey??!

i don't know why its so funny

i like the difference in the detail between the hand and the face

u r better than her and shes just a fake fisherwoman - she dos that just to get that sweet fisherman dick

Life is disappointment, deal with it or kill yourself.

I bet she eats food too. Might as well starve yourself