Friendly reminder

Egyptians invented monotheistic Aten worship.
Arabs co-opted it into Zoroastrianism.
Jews made a couple minor tweaks and turned it into Judaism.
Judaism stands as the foundation for both Christianity and Islam.

Persians aren't Arabs.

I stand corrected.
They're sandniggers nonetheless.

slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread slide thread

Saged for not knowing of Aryan heritage of Perisa.

back to Reddit, or should I say Israel…

What are you sliding Moishe?

/thread
Op is a retard.

what am I sliding?
temporary sage in case there actually is an important, non stickied thread that warrants killing my shit thread.

Zoroastrianism was founded before persians and the surrounding regions split into ethnically different people. Calling them Aryan is playing a little fast and loose with the definition.

I don't know, you tell me

They jews had a polytheistic pantheon they synthesized into Yahweh.

There was no official semitic religion before Zoroastrianism. Abraham's cult flourished after he merged many of the overarching themes of their beliefs with Zoroastrianism to create what is now known as Judaism.

OP can you actually offer any sources or point to any evidence of these claims.

All we have is four lines of what looks like conjecture.

They've always been Persians. Their Aryan traces are like the African traces of Sicilians.

Forgot the embed.

Don't forget Egyptians we're Aryan.
Or that Aten worship fell out of popularity very quickly.

Genetic fallacy.
Speculation.
Friendly sage.

Persians are white.
Aryan has the common root with the word Iran. Persians are honorable and good people.

When googling Iran and finding mudshits, that's because Persians make barely 50% of their own country because much like Russia or Austro-Hungary or any colonial power, it still retains many ethnicities under its control.
The only problem is Mohammedanism, which in their own Shia variety is much more mild than anything Saudis, ISIS or Turks have.

Persia hasn't started any wars longer than Sweeden. They're peaceful people rather than savages.

Sage for disinfo.

No shit

False.
Judaism is traceable to the Sumerians and it cut off the connections pretty well. It is entirely possible that judaism comes from an older tradition we haven't heard about, either.
If A is the source of B and C, but A is changed to become D by the inclusion of E, is D the source of B and C?

Christianity is founded upon the rejection of Pharisaism/Judaism.

Your point that Judaism is traceable to a different religious history than Egyptian religion is true, but it isn't true that their religions was created in a vacuum. There is at least one callback to Zoroastrianism in the old testament.

While researching Slavic mythology, I came upon specific descriptions of godly gardens, which seem to mirror the exact same description at one place in the old testament. I found it bewildering until a friend of mine pointed out that very similar motifs and symbols got carried over into Persian religion thru the same religious root. And indeed, when looking at Avesta and other Zoroastrian texts, I could see how it could've been the influence for at least one passage in the old testament.

Just thought someone might find this interesting.

Both the Vedic religion and Zoroastrianism are from the same roots. Both along with European Paganism are used to deduce what PIE animism would have been in the earliest days of civilization.

sage for OP ignoring all resources available to him.

Sumerian religion wasn't a vacuum, though.
If there ever was a paradise, it would make sense for many cultures and religions to have it in their traditions. Why would everybody who ever lived be wrong about everything at all times?

No, all Judaism was was a splinter cult that worshiped specifically one god out of the Canaanite pantheon. That's why the earlier books of the bible still talk about Baal and the like. They were polytheistic in a sense for a long time, yes (In that they believed other gods existed, but they didn't matter), but eventually they switched to "El is the only god to be worshiped" to the notion that "El is the only god". There's no passage in the OT that says that God is the "Only" god. Just that he's the only one that deserves worship.

I mean I pretty much already said it all above. but they certainly did. Judaism has nothing to do with Zoroastrianism, it's an offshoot of Canaanite religion, which itself is heavily influenced by Sumerian religion. Most of the creation myth and other early stories are lifted directly from the Sumerians and Babylonians, from the Garden of Eden story to the Moses flood.

Sumerian religion had no garden of eden.

Sumer WAS the garden of Eden
The jew was the serpent who corrupted eve (womankind) with feminism, which lead to the destruction of the civilisation (expulsion from eden)
The same cycle has been repeated throughout history
the jew subverts women, brings about the collapse of the civilisation

GTFO faget

KILL YOURSELF

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE