DAILY REMINDER

>MUH WEED MUTHA FUCKA

this is what weed does to you kiddos. keep on smoking.

thats a pic of a kid so basically you are going to get banned for breaking the "no pedo" rule

this

stop posting cp

BIZZARO!

nice trips

nah. my mane dnigger will just erase my entire posting history.

hey faggot. how many people got their posting history deleted?

you just crossed the line with that picture

When I was mod? Not that many, I tried not to use D+ unless I had to. Now? A lot, these new mods seemingly use D+ like it's the only tool they have

they gay

Also when I was a mod D+ was almost useless, it crashed the mod tools almost 100% of the time without doing anything

don't know what i did to get my posting history erased. never participated with pedofags or even respond to them. still boggles my mind. im just going to assume that i bullied a vol.

It's unfortunate, but that just seems to be their moderation style. Nuke it all, and move on. I guess all I can say is just be g you didn't get global banned for no reason like I did.

Are you sure that's human and not a bird?

so hex was the spammer???

he is too young to smoke

Its ears are below its mouth and … those eyes: kill it already. Do it a favor.

why are there so many 4cringe faggots on this board these days?.

I would presume the thing is stillborn

is this a chinese genetic engineering experiment

ebin

About to hit this bong for op

¿Where did that Angry Birds edit go?

Smoke weed every day

fuck! was just mentioning that to a friend of mine . I have it on a hard drive at home, will post that classic in a couple hours when I get home.

So that's where those Star Wars chickens come from.

This. Why make that poor child experience any of the nightmare that would be his every waking moment?

Same here

poor child

guys i bought weed yesterday and it happened to be a designer brand because its expensive no matter what

and there was a fucking pedoanime on the front of it. i hate pedos. they HAVE to infect every good thing with sexualized little girls. video games, the internet, the entire japanese continent for christ sakes, there is no stoping them. And its like the public is completely oblivious to this gangrenous cancer, each year becoming more and more complacent with this shit untill before you know it we will be mandated one loli per household.

ahhhh