JEWS INVOKE HOLOCAUST TO JUSTIFY WHITE GENOCIDE

1,000+ Rabbis Sign Letter In Support of Welcoming Refugees

archive.fo/ynF1L

Jews "welcome the stranger" everywhere but in Israel, where walls and fences have been built on almost all of its borders, where African asylum seekers are deported to Sweden, and where not a single Syrian refugee has been settled.

We, Rabbis from across the country, call on our elected officials to exercise moral leadership for the protection of the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program.

Since its founding, the United States has offered refuge and protection to the world’s most vulnerable. Time and time again, those refugees were Jews. Whether they were fleeing pogroms in Tzarist Russia, the horrors of the Holocaust or persecution in Soviet Russia or Iran, our relatives and friends found safety on these shores.

We are therefore alarmed to see so many politicians declaring their opposition to welcoming refugees.
Last month’s heartbreaking attacks in Paris and Beirut are being cited as reasons to deny entry to people who are themselves victims of terror. And in those comments, we, as Jewish leaders, see one of the darker moments of our history repeating itself.

In 1939, the United States refused to let the S.S. St. Louis dock in our country, sending over 900 Jewish refugees back to Europe, where many died in concentration camps. That moment was a stain on the history of our country – a tragic decision made in a political climate of deep fear, suspicion and antisemitism. The Washington Post released public opinion polling from the early 1940’s, showing that the majority of U.S. citizens did not want to welcome Jewish refugees to this country in those years.

In 1939, our country could not tell the difference between an actual enemy and the victims of an enemy. In 2015, let us not make the same mistake.

We therefore urge our elected officials to support refugee resettlement and to oppose any measures that would actually or effectively halt resettlement or prohibit or restrict funding for any groups of refugees.

As Rabbis, we take seriously the biblical mandate to “welcome the stranger.” We call on our elected officials to uphold the great legacy of a country that welcomes refugees.

The destruction of the white man!

And they wonder why everybody hates them.

GAS
THE
KIKES

She looks like a cross between the penguin and Lena Dunham (who already looks a lot like the penguin herself)

Top kek.

I just want to live long enough to see the real holocaust happen

I'm sure they also want Israel to welcome refugees.

made this

Meanwhile Israel has accepted zero "refugees" and will continue to do so.

Thanks for making a triggering slide thread.
We really need another one of these.
The video clip is also widely copy pastaed.
What are you sliding (((user)))?

Fuck off.

Saved.

We need a hashtag to redpill normies

What's good for the gentile, is not good for the jew

#GoodForTheGentiles

Where we list the duplicities of jews between Israel and USA

For example:

You're slipping, Ariel.

God I'm so tired of this shit…

That's a worthless argument.

Know why? Because the Jews are not a single clade.

There are multiple factions within global Jewry, and they are often conflictory in terms of their view of one another - they use many of the same tactics and behavioral patterns, but they differ in certain key areas.

For example: Many leftist American Jews hate Israel and think its an oppressive occupying regime putting down the noble industrious desert ratfolk Palestinians.

Thus, to present that argument of "Look what the American Jews are doing vs what the Israeli Jews are doing! Hypocrisy!", is kind of weak.

There are certainly Israelis who engage in blatant hypocrisy, but these vermin signing this letter?
Most are likely diaspora Marxist kikes, not Zionist religious kikes.

They're all kikes, mind you, and none of them are any good, but attempting to push that angle doesn't have much impact on the normies.

Attack the two (or more) clades of Jewry separately, and tie them together where able.

One thing I've noticed is that both Marxist and Zionist Jews fervently hate Assad.

Obama 2012 had the lowest jew support for dems in ages due to Obama's perceived weakness on israel. Most jews care deeply about maintaining israel as the jewish ethnostate.

Jstreet is subverted and pretty much every single jewish organisation is israel first. Even if i accept that many american jews are antithetical to israel, our argument will force them to declare to whom their loyalties lies with.

Most leftist jews secretly support israel however dissimulate such support to focus on pozzing the west.

I've always felt like the original creator of the Penguin was redpilled as fuck and made him look like a stereotypical kike on purpose.

for normies, they'll see the obvious double standards and begin getting jew wise

it doesn't matter what leftist american jews want. They have on average 1 child per couple, while religious jews have four to five.

Oy

Or maybe there have been at least 10 threads on this topic since it happened in December 2015.
What are you sliding Moshie?

GET READY FOR THE UNINSTALLOCAUST YOU SKYPE BASTARDS

Even though I'm going to close this thread and never open it again I'm still filtering you, you insufferable 4cuck faggot

bump
this needs to be spread

Kek has blessed this post. We must do all we can to redpill normies about this. Any method of making a reasonably anonymous social media account?

I liked that image so I remixed it

Uh, user…

That is Lena Dunham