What should I do?

Ok faggots, I have a doctors appointement in a few hours, should I talk about my crippling depression?

yes, but not here

Yes maybe he'll give you meds to help. You could try asking for prescription marijuana.

And use it, or sell it.

no. just jump off the nearest bridge. you're worthless and nobody has time for ballast in today's world. do everyone a favor and take your crippling depression to the bottom of a swiftly flowing river.

Filthy degenerate

They will just prescribe you sedative drugs that repress your libido and turn you in to a zombie
Plus side is that you will lose your masturbation addiction because of srri`s

You should always be honest with your medical professional.

such a simple question and you need advice from complete uninterested strangers on it? how do you manage to do anything at all in life?

this must be a troll, because the answer is obvious based on how much you care about yourself, user.

Not if you plan to be a pilot. Depressed people can't fly airliners.

I dont know how to answer that, i mean i find miraculous that a managed to stay alive this long.

umm you should realize this very second every person has an intrinsic responsibility for their own lives. don't ask for advice for little shit from strangers, it makes you weak.

He's not asking what he should do, he's trying to illicit sympathy / understanding. He's trying to connect and communicate with other people because he is lonely.

I swear everyone on here is actually on the spectrum and it isn't just a meme

Being isolated and repressing interaction with others is making him lonely, and probably has a big part of why he is depressed.

Trying to be some kind of /r9k/ autist isn't helpful or good for people. Humans are social creatures.

then he should do what i do, just leave a tv on all the time. the voices will simulate being around people but you don't have to make personal connections with them, plus if there's a good movie on then you can be entertained too while you play pokémon on 3ds.

oh and btw idiot i wasn't being an autistic. what i said is valid. if he's so fucking depressive part of it is his fault. he has to toughen up and realize he and he alone is responsible for himself in this life. people coddling him will only make his life more miserable through continued disappointments and failures.

of course and don't be ashamed to cy

spoken like true professional asshole

wut? how? i'm just stating facts. i haven't insulted anyone.

depression runs in my ily, and i refuse to get drugged up. My best advice, is find somewhere where you love to be (city, town etc.), find a job that you enjoy with coworkers you like, get a hobby (collect something, become a professional on some random topic, watch anime or whatever you wanna do) and do shit like clean up your apt, go to the gym, etc. being self sufficient like that put me into balance pretty well

If you don't have an urge to to talk about depression, don't. Never tell anyone you are going to an hero, they will call the cops, it's against the law if they don't in almost every state/civilized country. If the pain is regarding school or a short term relationship do yourself a favor and seek help instead of being an emo attention whore.

To you
Yes and no, there are some things which you don't ever grow a tolerance to.
Maybe, this is true for some people and false for others. We don't know enough about OP to judge this.

I'm interested. I'm not sure that asking people OP knows is such a good idea, see above.

12 year old tough guy confirmed.

OP died or what?

They don't care
They'll just ask you if you want to be prescribed medication .

How is this a bad thing in the slightest? Sounds like an anti-degenerate pill to me.

maybe he took my advice and decided to stop indulging in self pity and not asking for advice to useless questions from strangers that don't care a tiny bit about his minor problem. good for him. he needs to deal with his problems himself.

too bad. i gave good advice. all you give is insults and bland useless commentary.