Jonathan Gonzalez

Weak bait/10

John Reed
John Reed

I laughed …
Incoming leftyfag sperg in 3…2..1…

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

I don't like the nazis. Eugenics is a fucking great idea, but the nazis put all the west off of it.

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

Fuck Nazis
Agree! To be honest fuck Nazis and Hitler. They declared war on us.

everyone I don't like is leftypol

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

put all the west off of it.
wut?

Eli Rivera
Eli Rivera

Let me go ahead and edit your statement for you user so it's correct.
The kikes manipulated the west through the media into rejecting it. Before the war the American people were in line with these ideas.

Let me go ahead and edit your statement for you user so it's correct.
The Kikes declared war on Germany well before the war and used their power and influence to rope the west into destroying them because they ousted the banking cartels from their country along with the rampant degeneracy of the Weimar republic that filled the pockets of the jews with their precious sheckles.

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

stupid hitler got tricked by kikes then

John Martin
John Martin

they put the west off the idea of it.
can't say even fucking say "hey guys, maybe we should subsidized people with 110+ IQ having babies" but you can't fucking do that because you'll have to acknowledge the genetic component of IQ, and you'll be like the nazis.
yeah, okay.

Joseph Sanders
Joseph Sanders

Nazis are cucks. Hitler liked muslims and Arabs and other shit skins. That's why Hitler declared war on America and the west.

jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew
"the kikes" is a cooooountry
Germany never started WW1 or WW2, it's always the Jews fault
jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew jew
dumb Nazicuck detected

Levi Cruz
Levi Cruz

You're not understanding. I'm not going to bust your chops for it. Alot of people are in the dark because we've been indoctrinated and lied to for so long, everythign mainstream is an outright fabrication. Go ahead and watch this documentary, it's a bit long but you'll be thankful you did. You'll have a working knowledge of the timeline

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

muh stoooooory
Hitler only fixed Germans economy to go to war with other countries

6 hours nazi propaganda gibberish debunked with a single sentence lol

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

And what are you? A kkk fag?
Your understanding of the history is that of a kindergartner.
I have no problem with Muslims and arabs or niggers as a matter of fact. As long as they keep to themselves and leave my people be.
It's the kike that has driven division among the races through their usery. You should read the Talmud and see what it has to say about you Goyim. Perhaps maybe when you understand whats actually going on in the world your tune might change. Lurk More

Oliver Cruz
Oliver Cruz

simpleton confirmed

David Bailey
David Bailey

I know what you mean, society would rather blame esoteric immigrants and kikes instead of women.

Women are the enemies of humanity

Jose Long
Jose Long

Queue the leftyfag spammer from last night.
Back to slide the boards again I see.

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

i am cucked by the BBC

but hitler was dumbass who never learned anything from ww1

Lincoln Turner
Lincoln Turner

Germans are the most embarrassing of all (((white people)))
We should’ve nuked them instead of the japs.

Parker Price
Parker Price

December 11, note the date.
The CIA loves using numbers like that.
Another fake news.

Joseph Butler
Joseph Butler

You put all this effort into sloppily proxy jumping, spamming half ass'd threads to muck up the catalogue. You've been at it for days now. Don't you think your time would be more well spent doing something to better yourself? You do know that nothing you're doing is changing anything right? And every user with a brain can see that you're samefagging with proxies right? Maybe you're getting paid. That would explain alot. Who knows, who cares. Have a wonderful unproductive day user.

Oliver Hall
Oliver Hall

Yeah man! Fuck Germans and Europe.

I have no problem with Muslims and arabs or niggers as a matter of fact.
Hi Merkel! What'cha doing on this image board? It's time for you to suck Ahemds penis.

Noah King
Noah King

Hitler didn't fix the economy, the Lausanne Conference of 1932 did and he just rode the wave.

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

Literally first shit post I made itt
Have no idea what’s going on but just felt like talking some shit. Much humble appogizes.

Ian Edwards
Ian Edwards

Unfortunately user you are mistaken, you are replying to 2 different people, Thanks, you too user

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

More than one person does not belive in Nazi propaganda? This can't be true.
t. m..m.m….m..m..meltdown

Hitler didn't fix the economy
Obviously not. He is a painter and a bum. He has spent most of his time to parasite himself as a sloppy artist and he never went to an economy school.

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

germany started ww1
They don't make crates big enough to store all these s.

Perhaps you should return to facebook and remain there this time.

Asher White
Asher White

wordfiltered?

w.e.w.

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

This post was awful, just like OP

Alexander Barnes
Alexander Barnes

This post was awful,
Not as nearly as awful as the Nazis. I mean look at this faggot, the Nazis even fail when they die.

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

No, that picture is of a dead Red Army soldier. The Finns would pose the dead before they froze solid as a sort of scarecrow at the end of a sight line. The idea was to intimate the Red Army soldiers into fearing that there were snipers or pre-ranged artillery in the area, so that they would slowly move across open ground. Also they stole his boots because of all the things the Red Army did screw up in the Winter War, boots were not one of the problems. Food, yes; dress uniforms, no.

Aaron Scott
Aaron Scott

based finns

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

the frank sisters were fucking hot as fuck man

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

underrated

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

Is that an oven joke?

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

i wanna fuck nazis ;)

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

Me too user.

Jordan Young
Jordan Young

would kill for/10

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

using wikipedia
you aren't /leftypol/, you're from reddit.

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

Female "nazi's" who dress like that are just coalburners leeching off the beta section of the "nazi" movement. Quit posting them, the ideal woman is in a dress, and looks cute, nice, and not like a slut.

Elijah Kelly
Elijah Kelly

two finns
but it was only one.

Sebastian Gray
Sebastian Gray

user, i think they're polish

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

See this is how they should look like.

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

Female "nazi's" who dress like that are just coalburners leeching off the beta section of the "nazi" movement.
I can in fact guarantee that they are not.

Quit posting them
No.

Quit posting them, the ideal woman is in a dress, and looks cute, nice, and not like a slut.
Ok, Grandpa.

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

Ok, Grandpa.
Being anti traditionalist while preaching traditionalism.
Wait a minute… I think I know who's behind these posts!

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

MY GRANDAD DIED AT AUSCHWITZ …

HE FELL OUT OF THE WATCH TOWER……..

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

HAHAHA, SO FUNNY AND ORIGINAL

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

I haven't preached anything, you stupid cunt. I've just posted pictures of NS girls. Join me, it's fun.

Angel Carter
Angel Carter

No.

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

meep meep people just like hitler cause it's an edgy thing to do t.b.h. no homo

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

sheckles
Wow, you are dumb

Ryder Ward
Ryder Ward

no beards
Some traditionalist she is.

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

A lot of people refer to mudslimes as "beards", although that seems quite doubtful in this case due to where she listed it.

Remember pederasty was tradition in some places too, though. Plus, beards are for closet faggots anyway.

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

jesus Hitler christ, some of those are tranny-tier. 6 and 14 are the only ones I wouldn't consider untouchable, and if I knew they larped as nazis that would move them into the same category, unless they're just complete autistss.

I can in fact guarantee that they are not.
no you can't. they are there for the 'scene' and it means they'll jump on any cock that is trendy. including nonwhite considering they probably had to reinvent themselves to be nadsees

Jacob Diaz
Jacob Diaz

If I had a month I could END White genocide.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit