What are you doing for my Birthday?

Dec 25th

Imma get your presents and jerk off to your virgin mother!

Pray and give thanks to God for all mine and my ilies blessings

Was Joseph a cuck?

Kill myself as a Christmas present for my parents

Return home from a five month deployment.

The last Thanksgiving, it was my plan to eject my brain with some magnum buckshot over the dinner table while everyone was in the middle eating, without warning. I pussied out, but perhaps you should try something similar.

That would've been pretty epic tripsfag. I live in cucked Europe sadly so no gun available.

Too edgy

I thought so as well, , but the thought of them puking turkey all over themselves seemed fun.

T
B
H

Fuck you, Dysnomia.

welcome back to america
try not to get shot while on leave
always wear your body armor

Isnt it supposed to be edgy? The edgier the better in my opinion.
Its a shame that this boards population would get lower though, I would miss magnum user's company

first show your birth certificate

Kinda

checked
I was going to exit bag myself while perched in the chimney with the fireplace on a few years ago. Once I passed out, fall into the fire and die from burning to death and the exit bag. Everyone wakes up to smell of burning flesh on Christmas morning. It was weird cuz I was killing myself for their sake but resented them for it. Obviously didn't follow through.

Try to leave the world a little better then I found it

I made you some cakes, but I eated them all. pic related

objectively the best suicide method is to drop hang yourself on a noose made of razor wire with your hands glued to your face, so it looks like you tore your own head off

drinking extremely heavily
fuckin holidays man all this stupid ass christmas music and people pretending to be happy goddamn fuck yall

Going to midnight mass to celebrate your birth.

this tbfh
christmas for me was getting the new megaman battlenetwork action figure when i was 9.

nowadays it's just hoping that the shitty walmart card you get in the mail has a 20 in it

Jesus wasn't even born on December 25th

there's nobody up there user. you are alone in a big cold place. superstition is the refuge for fools and fags; it sits right in the path of an avalanche
fuck christmas. if god existed and wished humanity well, never would he have allowed religion to develop
if god were real, why would i worship it? i know you americans are trained to get down on your knees to ask girls for pussy, but what does god give in exchange for grovelling every day?
fuck christmas. fuck every relic of human ignorance and fear. fuck you, your mom and her pooch. fuck every single one of you and any i have forgotten. but above all, fuck you, you fucking fuck

You sound a tad enraged.
If god didn't invent earth then why does every being have a purpose? Pollinating flowers and other plants, catching flys etc… Its a sign of intelligent design.