MOD ABUSE

Mods are still deleting threads that don't violate any rules just because they don't like them.
Welcome to 4chan v2.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/rules.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same spamfag. Reported

I made a thread about Holla Forums . It got spammed by 56% white Americans and Imkafys Holla Forumscucks but it but it covers it more or less all

big if true

Well then don't make any threads then. If nobody makes threads, they can't get deleted.

(check'em)
THIS!!! Dubs of truth!

Great in size on the condition tha it is genuine

8ch.net/b/rules.html

Massive supposing that it's authentic

they don't
least of all to mods

at least you understand that much

sagefag negated and all posts hidden because fuck you and your reddshit brain

Were trying to keep the report system free from false reports. Please remember 1. to globally report rule 1 violations 2.Report rule 2 violations. I appreciate your operation in this matter.

dubs checked for truth

, Holla Forums is like a person in coma with in cerebral death, and the ily is just delaying the iinevitable death

tfw mods filter the words , and

T B H and Fa m

тбх фам, хахаха у кан стилл саи тхем витх руские леттерс

to be honest

F   

MODS mods mods

They bump all your threads as well every now and then. Not sure if thats abuse or trolling.

cp related posts are banned now. I hope they ban you for exploiting that poor little child.

just like make new board

Couldn't you post a naked one?

heres another.

Here s a naked kid, user.

omg you sick evil monster!!! I knew I shouldn't have clicked that.

i used to be new too, friendo

I go on both chans. U mad?

Yeah why you no loyal.

Krautchan seems to be a good option, if you can speak fluent nazi

This place has been 4chan v2 for a long time, only without 4chan's population, software engineering, and creativity.

I think it was around the time Freddit got fed to the piggies that Holla Forums lost any potential it once had.

It don't matter.

None of this matters.