A bachelor in English literature

Why isn't Linkara more successful?

Because he didn't have a sex change and majored in gender studies :^).

He talks like a fag and his shit's all fucked up.

What are the philosophies of a nasty cock slut?

There's your answer. Both of those are literally unemployable.

How's that useless slip of paper treating you there friendo? How many jobs did it get you? It makes a good coaster I guess.

C
O
C
K
S
L
U
T

if you haven't studied history, lit, & philosophy, how do you expect to talk to anyone? i've never stopped studying & i never will.

Who says anyone paid to go to school? You can learn all your life for free. Lots of assumptions there.
Anti-intellectual alt-reddit manlet, mad at what he doesn't understand. The five epic tryhard maymays made it too obvious.

Do you have bad reading comprehension?
He, or (you) implied that majoring in philosophy is a good thing and that you learn how to think from doing so, which is a retarded idea.
Maybe you meant to reply to another post.

Gee, let me guess: American, under 18? WOW what were the odds of me getting that right!?

Metokur, is that you?

XXXXXDDDDDDDD

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Maybe nasty cock slut wanted to be a teacher?

Uh oh! Christfag detected! Are you gonna worship your jew on a stick some more? Go on, do it! I have a framed picture of piss christ in my home. I pray to that picture and the flying spaghetti monster all day long. Right after voting for Drumpf and eating a hamburger! Cheers.

Jim here. Holy shit

you know what i say people with those degrees?
"Large coffee, black."

Studying those things makes it harder to talk to people because people are idiots with no sense of history, literature, or philosophy.

t. buttmad millennials that fell for the abstract thought Jew

You could've accumulated the same knowledge by going to your local library for free.
You could've gained the same bragging rights of a degree in philosophy by starting a gay blog
You could've had the same, if not even more substantial, discussions by doing literally anything else, like joining a book club
You could've expended the same energy and money travelling the world and seeing reality through others' perspectives
You could've chosen to major in archaeology and still get more job offerings
But, you didn't, you couldn't, and now you're paying the price of that naive 18 year old version of yourself dictating that your intellect and skill set will boil down to shitposting on a gay television imageboard, holding yourself superior to actual autistic retards on the internet.

Either that, or I just took the bait.

I've been kicking myself over this for years.

You don't even need to do that. Every single significant work on philosophy can be downloaded online for free from places like Library Genesis or Bookzz.org.

not an argument.

incidentally, this is why wikipedia exists

No, it's the reaction image you mongoloid. Or do you need help finding the words right below them?

ITT: assmad leftyfags loaded with loan debt

…those words flew right over your head didn't they?

Yeah, people who like to drink coffee.

I feel like that may be part of the test… "r u dum enuf to do it.."

You can pick most of it up. It's not that hard.

Glad we understand. :)