BBC fixing quota for NON-WHITE presenters

OY VEY

What a shoah! these bastid northerners don't want xenos reading the weather, what a bunch of racists!

archive.is/CQNcm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3806436/BBC-faces-backlash-fixing-number-non-white-presenters.html#comments

IMO Britain is lost. & much of Europe may be lost.

Everyone who is redpilled, in Britain, should just move to the US, Hungary, or Noway.
Tilting the politics in these countries would be best imo…

Just don't watch them anymore or pay tv licenses or whatever.

And Brits are paying for it smh fam

There's still hope, user.

They don't have to if they don't own a television right?

correct.

It's hilarious that this is never called racist by anyone who matters. It's literally another case of "look, these people need people who look like them to deliver them news otherwise they're less likely to watch". It'd be racist if/when whites want white presenters, but not racist when non-whites want non-whites. Current year, every year.

Civic.

The recent ethnic minorities watch their own shows in their own languages on satellite. They will never watch the BBC.

If the BBC panders to them, it will just alienate what is left of its own audience

Since britbongs don't have weapons only American RWDS can "peacefully" remove their minority problems. I'm sure we'll come bring you a final solution when we're done here.

"There is no place in modern Europe for ethnically pure states." - General Wesley Clark

What is so special about land White people control as opposed to the land non-Whites control?

Why must my people be force integrated in with these other people without even having a public vote on immigration or "assimilation" (intermarriage)?

It is White genocide.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

Not quite correct, you have to pay for it if you watch live TV on any device that runs off mains power.

So if you watch live TV on a PC or a laptop (and can't prove you never watch TV when it's charging) you're liable to pay the TV license or be fined.

If you only watch services like Netflix, amazon prime, 4OD etc then you don't have to pay it.

The exception is the BBC's own iPlayer - if you watch that at all then you now have to have a TV license (you didn't used to have to pay it unless you watched live TV. This is a new law, so any other British people, make sure this doesn't catch you out).

Even better.

I don't watch anything live here anymore.

BAME?

Boycott the BBC
Never pay license fee again
Research online for how to do it

leaving the EU won't solve your problems bongs

UUUU

I don't live in the UK but I don't watch TV anyway so it doesn't come off as a big issue to me, most television shows here are pure garbage anyway and these threads make it obvious that it's even worse in other countries.

Well this is what they wanted now they will have it ;)
Leftist presenters unemployed due to policies they have helped promoting; Poetic Justice at its finest.

Reported for defeatism: enjoy your ban.

It won't, but it shows that the majority of people are getting tired of the current situation. That's a good thing.

Honestly though as someone who lives in England I can't see this place improving without a full scale uprising.

We already have a large enemy group in our land who are entitled to all of the same 'rights' as us AND more. If you still think we're going to vote our way out of our problems at this point, you're retarded.

There are plenty of guns in England, You just can't purchase them legally.