WHITE MEN CREATE CIVILIZATIONS

AND WOMEN FUCKING DESTROY THEM! NO MATTER THE RACE, THEY'RE ALL GOLD DIGGING WHORES.

I WANT TO RAPE ALL WOMEN IN EUROPE BEFORE TIEING THE ROPE ON THEIR DEGENERATE NECKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BtSOwaR5Djk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need to think of a plan to kill all women, help our fellow men of other races while we're at it. We defeated many problems in the past, the eradication of women should be no different

We shouldnt eradicate them. Women were created for mens pleasures.

God failed when he created Eva the who're, it's up to us to make Ana the waifu

Trips of truth. Only way to eliminate women is to replace them. Within about 10-15 more years we will have the ability for artificial wombs. By then our most prominent problem will be the cucked men and the "chads". They will want to keep this endless system of propping women up going. This is where Sexbots come into play. Because Chads only think with their dick they will get easy sex from sex bots. This will subvert the chads and thus we can then work on a replacement companion for ourselves.

Women can and will be replaced.

Chucks and whiteknights can always be thrown of bridges: youtu.be/BtSOwaR5Djk

Same lefty fag shill pretending to be a nazi spamming this shit in the other threads.
Samefag some more schlomo. You're so pathetic

I swear on the lives of every white woman that I'm a leftist. #1488

Ya, we know you shits control women now and we have to take away your ammunition. But keep pushing because your holey war will soon come with the mudshits "although it wont work out they way you want ti to".

My suggestion:
1. Recognition of all women as being inferior to animals and taking away their human rights.
2. Fertilization can only happen through invitro.
3. When the girl begins to menstruate, her eggs are taken to invitro.
4. Each woman gives birth to a maximum of two children during their lifetime.
5. The gender of children depends on the demand.
6. After the birth of the second child, the woman is immediately taken to the disposal.
7. The remaining women are recycled up to the age of 25.
8. women producing organs for transplantation, meat, leather and other raw materials.
9. Getting pregnant naturally results in immediate disposal.

something else?

also, we get anal whenever we want. no questions asked and no refusal or it's disposal time.

You sound like an angry fellow. You one of those true forced loneliness types? The guys who larp as nazis or lbritarians because of their sexual frustration?

Fucking nigger.

how do you call those guys who larp as communists because they're sick faggots chocking on dick?

Why do you keep playing all these games?

Beta faggots and cucks. Basically everyone on either pol/

Women aren't supposed to have power. It's white men who are fucking up by letting them, and it's the Jews to blame for poisoning the minds of the white men.

We didn't fuck up, it was 4D chess to give humanity a reason to kill them

Women must die

yes, 3DPD do destroy civilization due to their nature after empowered, however you need all the you can get 3DPD for reproduction due to the limitations of 3DPD's reproductive system, so the only way to keep it from happening is to not empower 3DPD, however beta and cucks do this as a mating strategy, so you have have to come up with a method of getting rid of betas, or replacing 3DPD with technology, but we can't do that yet, so we are stuck with the former.

found the wizard

Fuck you, the reason I'm a virgin is because I'm saving myself for the special woman that will earn the right to have my children. This is prove that races are real and that my race (the white race) reproduce differently from all others. White men never chest because that's how we evolved millions of years, separate from all other races.

Lower the age of consent to 13.
Girls in that age are most likely to be virgins, hence they have no man's DNA in them, hence i can marry and have kids with them.
Let's go back to the good old days, when women got married underage and virgin, and were tied to the same men forever.

That wasn't normal in the west for the last 500 years, so unless you're talking about some shitty nigger tribes you are just full of shit

My uncle fucked my cousin a few years ago. Checkmark faggot!

Its all women's fault :^)

it is though

back to cuckchan faggot

You have a good point, but you're still not free from the feminist brainwashing yet user. As long as a female can reproduce there is no concept of 'underage'. AoC is strictly a feminist artifact. It wasn't a concept in human history till recently.

this thread is misogynistic and it's so problematic like, ugh, pissbabies, yall. yikes, my dude. i hate dudebro gamergatelords

Well, I think there's a simple solution to that problem. The solution is to break all women down to nothing but fuck slaves. If these inferior twats won't put out and fuck good, then they shall be put to death for the sake of mankind.

What a time to be alive.

Roastie pls. You'll never be competitive in the sexual marketplace again for the rest of you're life. Get over it .

It's the jew, stupid. The jew turned our women against us. The jew invented the ideology of feminism, the idea that women weren't property, so women could rule over the working class and pass jew legislation through like ily law, gun control, legalized miscegenation, abortion, sodomy, non-White immigration. None of it would have been possible without feminism and women's suffrage, but these are symptoms of the parasite.

found this for you

Just cuz u got cucke doesn't mean we have to kill all women, stupid fucking retard nigger

Hi Satan, I won't fall for your tricks. You sound like those faggots on 8/pol/ that believe to be redpilled despite all real oldfags leaving.

Kill yourself and be reborn as a kike, I'm too lazy to explain.

Why are white nationalists so pathetically bluepilled?

This but just watch Holla Forums oppose it or get ignored if passed

WN=losers

Fuck off sagekike

Banning miscegenation (and all jewish media influences that promote it) must come as part of the package. Too many mud people are ruining our girls even with the law as it is.

Capitalists always say they don't like parasites.
Women are the biggest parasites on earth.
So why are they still alive ?