WWII photo's

hey Holla Forums
got any cool WWII photo's to share?

Here's an interesting pic of Chinese Nazis from WW2

ree[a[

Here is an interesting photo of a back stabbed German soldier by his white American brother during WW2.

…and then it was like this.

I'm sure nothing satisfied the jewish fetish for race mixing more than seeing American niggers run amok in a defeated Germany.

But it was not the Jews. It was white Americans who fought against the Germans.

Notice the well fed man and the background and the happy face of the white American men who fish for trash in he river.

Well the jews didn't do any fighting that's for sure.

Yes. Jews rarely or never fight any war themselves. It's mostly white men who fight for the Jews by killing their own brothers. White Americans hate Europeans because they refused to take in immigrants, especially countries like Germany.

LOL look at this loser who tried to prevent Germany from being taken over by Communist. White Americans have beaten him up properly to teach him respect.

Hell yes!!
pic related!!!

Because normal people who haven't been radicalised by the internet do not think in such racialized ways.

True that. It's extremely radical to try defend your country from a mad dog called communists. Lucky the white Americans have no mercy with people who trusted them.

See this stupid faggot camping behind the corner? Servers him right, he trusted white Americans!

Hope this is lesson to people who think they can be friends with white Americans.

American boys were brainwashed inti thinking they were doing the right thing.

nazis so stupid they didnt know horses have noses too

nazis so stupid they didnt know you sit on a horse not stand on it

^lole stupid nazis

Yes why I didn't figured it out myself? You are absolutely right. It's always somebody else fault. Especially when you kill your own relates. Totally brainwashed. Not liars and traitors.
Fucking Jews fault every time.

PRECISELY THIS! Nobody else was stupid enough to trust white Americans and that's why the Nazis lost the war.

You mean the traitorous german soldiers that announced war on his american brothers?

Can you believe all these white Americans fought against theirs and the world's self interest.

(check'em)
But I thought it was Hitler who announced the war on America. So you admit Hitler was wrong and you hate the Europeans more than anything else.

looooooooooser

looooooooooooooooooser

This man is dead. He trusted 56% white Americans.

…and then it was like this. Serves them right! They trusted white Americans!

looooooooooser.

Betrayed by 56% white Americans. Serves him right, he trusted white Americans!

Yes, hitler was wrong, first by attacking the soviets then thinking he was stronger than America
What does hating europeans have anything to do with this?

The story Imkamfy never told: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER

Indeed the Germans are the dumbest people on earth. We should have nuked them instead of the Japs.

WW3 photo's