Time for more poll rigging lads

WORLDWIDE POLL: HILLARY OR TRUMP?

You know what to do. Paint the Middle East blue. Everywhere else red. Let's go.

web.archive.org/save/_embed/https://worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwide.vote/
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

link is fucked

worldwide.vote/

Keep it up lads.

don't use this one, the one in OP is fine

Yet another example of a pathetic newfag that just COULDNT be bothered to lurk for more than a few fucking HOURS before jumping in.

Funny thing is, newfag ADHD faggotry is caused by kike poz from modern culture.

And youre posting here. KYS

I'm not new, I just never archived before

maybe if you showed people (never saw this when I lurked) then you wouldn't get this

check the catalog

Get off the ipad faggot

why is Mexico and the entire Middle East Red? canada too

Here you go, retard.

And the whole point of lurking is to not make mistakes like this. By saying you never seen something so common, its a part of many stickies, just confirms my suspicions.

Anyway

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/

Also, holy shid…

33k votes and Trump smashing at, what, 85+% overall majority? I thought OPs pic was MS painted or something.

Has this been on plebbit Trump thing or some other major right wing sites? How do normies justify this? Wew

Given you did Sage instead of sage tells me you're in the same boat and deflecting your own inexperience off on him in an attempt to learn how to fit in while not drawing attention. May want to heed your own advice and lurk more instead of trying to act like an alpha of the pack.

MAKE SAUDI BLUE
REST RED

This is being way too obvious, even for them. But then again kikes are so short sighted.

A second thread isn't needed, especially with this title. I wonder if this isn't CTR trying to make it look like those poll results are rigged.

The best part about this is we don't NEED to rig anything, the results are already amazing. Everyone do your bit and vote… fairly.

delete this

Is it far-fetched to imagine a global election?

(((global election)))

I'd be very surprised if this is even close to real.

The European MSM, at least, has done an incredible job in painting Trump as Satan-Hitler. Far, far better than in the US.

Probably largely because the pushback is a lot less severe, for a number of reasons.

Kek

feels good

Of course it's rigged. 4chan has already been all over this thing. All it takes is TOR or a simple VPN to change your location and vote however you want to vote.

I think that the people who believe what the media say about Trump don't care about the elections at all.
The people who care, do mostly because of Trump anyway, at least in non english speaking countries.
But maybe I am just biased.

Tiny Finland has 1091 votes, compared to 1562 from all of Germany and 3513 from the UK. 91% of which for Trump.

Damn it feels good to have SISU PERKELE

Say it with me lads,

==MEME MASTERS OF THE NORTH :DDDD=

ME OLIMME POHIOSEM MEEMUKUNINKAIT