Debate hype thread

Can we start the hype thread early?

Audience partly invited by both candidates, but probably stacked against Trump with host staff and sponsors like usual.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/the-hobbit-the-negrification-of-middle-earth/
arstechnica.com/science/2016/09/between-a-rocket-and-a-hard-place-elon-musk-to-give-the-speech-of-his-life/
timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160926T21&p1=179
cytu.be/r/BritpolTV
8ch.net/bans.html
timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=First presidential debate 2016&iso=20160926T21&p1=3919&ah=1&am=30
shop.don
kissanime.to/Anime/Watashi-ga-Motenai-no-wa-Dou-Kangaetemo-Omaera-ga-Warui
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-25/trump-vs-hillary-debate-century-gets-even-wilder
youtube.com/watch?v=_9m_hzXE7f4
scribd.com/document/325289417/Trump-Bingo
archive.is/iDUrk
nytimes.com/2016/09/25/opinion/campaign-stops/hillary-clintons-final-exam.html?ref=opinion&_r=1
archive.is/MZsx7
heyjackass.com
citylab.com/crime/2015/09/violent-crime-rates-still-declining/408103/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Chicago
archive.is/Nw2cM
archive.is/r6P8P
twitter.com/gennflowers/status/779764506146680832
cytu.be/r/neetuprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bourbon_whiskey
shop.donaldjtrump.com/collections/headwear
archive.is/63hm6
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results
archive.is/dDoqR
youtu.be/_9m_hzXE7f4
donaldjtrump.com/splash-debate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sadly, i wont be able to watch live… i have to live vicariously through you guys. that said, do you think having gennifer in the front row will have any effect on shillary at all or will she just try and ignore her?

How will Hillary try to stump Trump?

Hillary is going to get raped lel

Eurofag here, any recommended streams?

Me too. I'll be up to camp. Cell cover is splotchy, but I'll be checking in on the current thread.
I don't think shillary will give much of a shit. I don't think her and willy's marriage was anything but political. From what I understand they've hardly been in the same building since 2000 and communicate through their aids(willy's are HIV positive now lel). What it will do is get the people talking about his infidelity and rapes. I think that is the whole point of inviting her.

Managed to get the day off. It's going to be magical.

Dubs of truth, praise Kek.

Working in the morning, will have plenty of time to watch this while I am /comfy/

That's enough to get me excited.

PANTS OF SHIT

we need a list of streams!
So many tournaments today; street fight, smash and now debates; I think the debates will be the most fun, however

Trump just needs to watch Hillary make a fool of herself, he shouldn't have to swing hard.

I'm assuming Jewgle will stream it, as well as RSBN

I can stream it on cy.tube but I'm based in the UK so I don't think the reception will be good.

Is the LOtR trilogy going to be the last major motion picture adaptation of White literature that doesn't get polluted with tarring? Did the hobbit movies insert shitskins? They looked so awful I didn't want to ruin one of my favorite children's books.
polite sage for off topic

dailystormer.com/the-hobbit-the-negrification-of-middle-earth/

Hopefully it won't be the last, LOTR (books & movies) are some of my favourite media, although I personally didn't like The Hobbit (movie, not book)

Sky news is doing a live stream and im sure the bbc will to. There will no doubt be a stream on youtube from c-span or someone else when the time comes.

Are you saying I should have saged or shouldn't have saged for off tpoic? I asked the question because the gif of Rivendell sparked my curiosity. Another off topic question; are you retarded?

ffs

Hilarry will literally shit herself and die during the debate.
I seriously hope they don't pussy out and give her a chair/stool.

If they do give her a stool, you know Trump will call attention to it.

Besides, the stool will become clearly visible when she is propelled off it by the sheer force of her diarrhea, coughing all the way.

I'm pretty sure she it going to have a stool. She won't be allowed to sit, but she will lean against it like she usually does at rallies. It will be even more ammunition against her weakness and failing health.

Is anyone else having problems with making new threads?

I have access to cable right now, which news station should I tune into tomorrow?

I don't remember any shitskins tbh, though one of the dwarves could have been under all the makeup and beard. There totally was a stronk indepedynt wymin inserted that wasn't even in the book, yes seriously. She's has a shit ton of screentime too, which also serves to ruin the impact of Legolas and Gimli's friendship since they were also nice enough to include a racemixing subplot between the elf bitch and Kili.

Before I rant for two long, I'll say they did Smaug, Beorn and Thorin very well, theres a few good action scenes, but overall you aren't missing much.

oh shit I'm a faggot, I forgot there were a couple of niggers in Laketown. They just didn't have any lines.

Should I watch a recording of it and keep myself away from any news then come to Holla Forums or should I just read the threads while watching it?

I find myself lucky enough to have a couple of redpilled friends.

We'll be watching it at my place with MAGA hats and popcorn at hand.

Shitposting during live events is always more fun.

I personally won't be able to contain myself. I'll probably wait until I go to bed to check because I'll be having dinner/drinks with friends and family, but then I'll end up staying up too late /comfy/ in a thread.

Might want to lower your expectations a little. As much as it would be hilarious, Hillary won't explode in pants shitting and coughing and Trump won't use a killing word.

If you heighten your expectations too much, then you're going to be sadly disappointed in what will really happen: A presidential debate between two old white boomers desperately clinging to power in their twilight years.

It will be interesting to those who follow politics, but incredibly dull to those who follow fantasy politics.

So what time and date is it? I must make sure I DON'T lose this.

Competely disagreed. His confidence and lack of desperation is the whole reason he's been beating Clinton on charisma alone.

He's gone through media hazing for months, and is unfazed, and gets back at them for their stupid tricks. It's working.

You might call him petty, or maybe…idk a jerk? But you cannot call him desperate.

He's a man in the height of his life and he's still young enough to have had a son only a decade ago.

Trump is in the prime of his life and Hillary is dying. Trump and Hillary represent America's choices well, America can die diseased and rotting in age or meet age with valour and vigor.

I don't think anyone honestly believes shillary will shit herself. She will cough a lot and nearly push the podium over leaning on it unless she is so doped up she doesn't know what is going on.
It'll be funny to watch. Probably more than the primaries if her plan to Correct the Record during the debate is true. It should be bretty fun. She isn't as good an orator and has show fucks up real bad when things go off script.
She will shit herself and die as Kek's will be done

He's a television personality. It makes sense that he can handle the camera.

I'm sorry, but 70 is not the height of life and having a kid at 60 isn't unusual for a man. Our sperm doesn't run out.

Oh, I will be … I will be.

It's only at like 1AM, mate. I think, anyway.

I am interested in seeing the crowd. They're told to restrain themselves, but will they really? I wonder who in there will be willing to risk getting thrown out just for the opportunity to shout out a dank pepe. Then again, the 10 second delay might make that impossible.

It's more than handling the camera, he's been handling the ENTIRE media hounding him. This isn't just CNN and talk show hosts making fun of him, this is an entire hydra of media corps coming out to demonize him.

That takes balls. Real balls.

Would be sweet to have it streamed in a private website with chat for Holla Forumsacks only

ALERT: KIKE MODS ARE CURRENTLY PREVENTING PEOPLE FROM MAKING NEW THREADS

Maybe if you're a low energy cuckold, sad!

Wut?

Yeah goons are raiding us you idiot.

Thread creation doesnt work?

I can't believe the debate is already upon us! I'm so excited but I'll be at work till really late, i'll try to watch a bit in the goddamn breakroom and trigger all the faggots that I work with.

Got a link m8?

There definitely will be commercials. You think they're going to have a hundred thousand pairs of eyeballs on the screen and not capitalize? I think you mean there won't be any unplanned commercial breaks in case one of the candidates shits her pants on live television.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
FAINTING SPELL
ROAST IN HELL

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
FAINTING SPELL
ROAST IN HELL

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
FAINTING SPELL
ROAST IN HELL

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
FAINTING SPELL
ROAST IN HELL

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
FAINTING SPELL
ROAST IN HELL

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
FAINTING SPELL
ROAST IN HELL

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
FAINTING SPELL
ROAST IN HELL

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
FAINTING SPELL
ROAST IN HELL

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
FAINTING SPELL
ROAST IN HELL

Hillary has been preparing for this debate hard, I read that she has done over 15 mock debates with a stand-in (one of them is Mark Cuban). She knows this is her last shot.
Trump on the other hand has reportedly not rehearsed a single debate (which all of the analysts are derided him over) has opted instead to review policy and debate with close advisers.

I get the feeling that Hillary is going to be thrown off guard, she thinks she has to go hard at Trump and its going to make it look like the wicked witch. Trump will stand back toss a barb or two but sink in all on policy and what he can do for Americans. Her mock debaters have been pushing her in the wrong direction because they 'think' they know how Trump operates but they only know what the lügenpresse blathers on about, they're stuck in an information bubble. Hillary will swing for the fences at Trump hardballs, she'll miss most of them because he'll throw curves and changeups.

Im curious to see how the audience is stacked and how biased the moderators are.

if dubs Hillary collapses just as she's about to retort The Don.

stop

All Trump has to do is literally shrug and make a face, as he goes into the meat of his policy. It'll make her look like a complete fool, they have no idea what his approach will be.

Will he be the madman? Or will he be the President? Or both?

Isn't it a rule that the audience has to refrain from making noise this time?

You're going to anger Kek you heretic.

THOSE WHO ATTEMPT TO FORCE THE HAND OF KEK TEMPT GOD

Regardless of his tactics, the results will be absolutely savage.

Sorry fam

Agreed. You can't 'prepare' for Trump- he's a counter-puncher. These mock debate stand-ins have no idea what Trump will do… trying to get in the head of a player of 4d chess- laudable, but hopeless.

Kek rewards the pious, you shall not beg.

Why the fuck haven't the mods announced anything about it then? Fucking kikes. Especially imkampfy is a fucking retard who roleplayes as rachposter.

To be fair I've been off grid for a while. Never knew the rule.

Because all the mod, and their IRC lackeys, do is circlejerk each other all day. Most of the time their interactions with board consist of them trolling.

I think they banned proxies or something, because new threads that I try to make just get stuck at 100% without going through.

This face.

We have like three active mods who would rather sticky useless shit all day and ban people for stupid shit than actually do their job.

Because the mods are paid shills, you fucking dipshit. Why the fuck would they HELP us?

My vpn is fine. It'll get stuck on the new captcha. I love how the disclaimer blames it on the browser/vpn and not the sites shitty code though. At peak times I've had a number of posts fuck up due to the site getting overloaded. I haven't created a thread in a few days.

what street fighter tournament is on?

They're basing it on primary debates, being idiotic enough to think he'll act the same in a one on one as when there were thirteen people on the stage.

Oh its too late now, but it was the Capcom Tour in Britbong irc. I am now currently watching the Glitch Smash Tournament.

ok guys where are the bingo cards at?

Better start making them

I propose we start referring to this upcoming debate as
MONDAY NIGHT RAW

Didn't you hear? No breaks. There will be no commercials for shillary to hide her coughing fits, injections, or incontinence behind.

What kind of shady shit will the democrats do for this debate? I doubt there's any fucking chance they'd risk just letting Hillary loose to potentially cough/splutter/seizure/collapse live on a national debate

Also, what time is the debate UK time?

There will be breaks, just no unscheduled breaks. There's a big difference.

This is the absolute best case scenario. This is what the libshits fear most, a situation that proves Hill is unfit and makes Trump look good AND there is no way they could slander him oh they will try

Kek

I heard and I don't believe it, she will find a loophole and find a way to take breaks. Otherwise you might as well make "Hillary faints on stage" the free space

I personally think she will be doped up enough that she can stand and not die from coughing and will be just cogent enough to not be completely retarded. My question if whether or not they can strike the right balance with her meds to achieve this.

Fuck. That makes sense. Looks like I got too excited.

They haven't been able to so far. Things are looking good.

I think they more or less proved that they can do that considering how long Hillary's DNC speech was. Granted, her health may have deteriorated even more since. They'll probably give her the same cocktail of drugs they gave her for that.

Wait, whats the exact time the debates start?

8pm CST

When is the debate?

Nvm see

So seven hours?

Tomorrow

31 hours

add 24 hours to that

Oh. The OP made it sounds like it was in 90 minutes.

If the ritual we performed yesterday actually works, this will be the start of the thousand year semireich.

so the debate is tomorrow?

Yeah.

2 days

Tuesday at 8pm CST

It's on the same day when Musk will hold an epic speech which will be written into human history forever.

It's about planetary colonization, kikes holding humanity down and other things. All tech/science outlets are very silent about this.

Pretty sure it's Monday, the 26th, friend

Why does he have a pumpkin on his head?

Tomorrow at 6PM PST

fookin knobhead

sauce?
i didn't know about this.

Anyone know where I could see it afterwards?

No idea. niggers here in America started doing up their nappy ass hair kid n' play style a few years ago. My guess is he wants to be a nigger.

I'm gonna try to get out of work early to see it live. This is the kind of shit you tell your grandchildren about

arstechnica.com/science/2016/09/between-a-rocket-and-a-hard-place-elon-musk-to-give-the-speech-of-his-life/

Jewtube, probably.

Some anons should be ready to record it while it's being streamed from various channels in case of some fuckery going on or they try to pull debates reposts down due to "copyright infringement" afterwards.

obviously it's not gonna be a headline in the daily stormer, since stormfags are dreaming about amish lifestyles devoid of any technological progress.

user, this isn't him making a speech about how the Jews handicap science.
This looks like he's just trying to do 2 things:
1. Explain why his rocket exploded a few days ago.
2. Pucker up to congress for gibs so he can go to mars.

Now if in point 1. he points how it was cuckerbergs shitty satellite caused his rocket to explode THAT would be intresting.

That's why I am asking for specific channels or sites, searching on YT will give a couple hundred attention-whores trying to bait people looking for the debates into watching their videos, which will no doubt generate enough garbage to make it difficult to find in the event Shillary tries to censor it

Third world migration and a desperate america hoping someone will stop it is the reason he is beating clinton. Do you really think trump is charismatic?

Well, except that there are 2 more debates after this one.

You have to read between he lines. I don't know if you're familiar with what Musk stated in the past but whenever he's talking about space and colonization he always subtly points at the kikes who use capitalism and economy to divert $$ from real scientific progress towards waste (useless consumerism, cultural influence) using vague words.

Aside from Musk, It's a statement of its own when you see football players and popstars raking in hundreds of millions while scientists struggle to get important experiments funded. If you see who is guiding the federal and private funding you gonna end up in the yard of Israel and crypto kikes sooner or later.

I AM HYPED

I think it's past your bedtime, Moishe

only if you join me.

You do know that they recently added a bunch of kikes, including a rabbi, to the team right?

When?

In what time zone?

Tokyo time

I saw chinks in Dale and laketown as extras, but not in any named roles.

timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160926T21&p1=179

It'd be 10 AM tomorrow for you m8
It's 9:00 PM EST

How to watch the debates if you live in Bongistan

1. Debate will be on Sky News at 2am tuesday night
2. Online stream chat will be on here: cytu.be/r/BritpolTV

i'm sure there will be commercial breaks, but the official rule is if hillary starts coughing up phlegm for four minutes straight, they stay live, don't duck the mikes, just let it happen.
i expect sudden technical difficulties when this happens.

You can shill Tor all you want. The day will come where your bare-IP posting will grant you a free spot in a FEMA camp. You can continue to shill there m8

Fuck kikes.

Oy vey!

anyone ever noticed that torposting anons always shitpost and never contribute anything to a discussion?just a thought

It's the best way to avoid bans. Get on TOR and post whatever the fuck you want to post. If a Vol bans the post, then all of TOR is banned.

We don't have any Vols.
Go back to cuckchan.

like fucking hell they did
they got some cracked out kiwinigger to play him at his house
but he got charged with a drug crime and couldnt be in the final battle except for like .3 seconds

I HOPE YOU'RE READY

I WAS BORN READY

What?
8ch.net/bans.html
Control+f "volunteer"

Good analysis. Trump may ignore her altogether and completely fuck up her plan.

Oh boy, I hope Hillary upgraded her leg braces.

The tickets are supposed to be distributed to students by lottery (just look how well that turned out during the primaries with the students scalping). As for the moderator (Lester Holt), Trump said in an interview the other week that he has a set of things that he'll be doing if Holt is unfair.

I know you intended to respond to me so I'll just play it like you did.
Holla Forums has no Vols.
The former owner of Holla Forums took direct control of Holla Forums and demoted all its staff in favor of inserting his own personal IRC moderation to this specific board only.
They take direct orders from Jim now and they don't do it for free.
You need to go back to cuckchan too.

почему?

Had to look didn't you?

her whole campaign has been reactive to what he says and does

0/10

Yuro here. I'm taking Tuesday off.

user you are correct I did not notice that sorry

Gonna get some chips, some beer, and my buddies. Comfy as fuck.

Can someone tell me when it starts for Australia (Melbourne time)?

Nice triple meaning.

Get the fuck outta here you weak ass shill

They're making her a special podium though to reduce the optical height difference.

Non American here.
How many hours until the debate? Is it today or tomorrow?

Well sheeeeit, I didn't know that. I just thought the scene at his house was good, just read it was a cocaine charge, damn user, I retract my previous statement, though I still argue that Beorn's house looked comfy af

29 hours

September 26th, 9:00 PM (21:00) EST.

The fuck is going on here.

What style do I get?

I don't want to wait for the debate & then find out every maga hat is sold out.

If her lies give demons their wings, then doesn't Clinton have to not be a demon for that to work?

Why would demons get wings when other demons lie?

Nothing beats the original. Red and white trucker hat. I love mine.

I'm so sorry, user.

Not sure user I noticed that as well it is what the server made a thumb of is all i know

Is this correct?
timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=First presidential debate 2016&iso=20160926T21&p1=3919&ah=1&am=30

I'm leaning more towards the Trapper. I really need more "Happening" wear.

The Ethno-Nationalist

So I can't buy any hat now but the Red ones?

Because she is beyond mere demon tier

I worked my ass off this weekend so i can watch this live.
Alright Neptune, let's get it on!

feels very bad man

So when ARE the debates? Monday?

shop.don aldjtrump.com/products/make-america-great-again-cap-red
It looks like fuggin shid imo.

Guys, when are we going to get a Kayleigh McEnany daki? I'm dying over here.

There were a few out-of-place nonwhites in the LotR trilogy, somewhat random, odd. In The Hobbit there were enough that it didn't look so odd, because it was obvious that they were just filling the diversity quota.

Damn, Spongebob got me on that one.

GTFIH

Monday evening in US, tuesday night/morning in yurop

Dang son, that's a six million dollar idea.

I think she might have a heart attack from whatever stimulants she's taking, especially if Trump can wind her up early on.

she'll defo be on amphetamins, which will destroy her heart lel

damn you should have posted 2 seconds later

Dubs confirm Hillary heart attack incoming.

I'm gonna be skype calling with a couple of buddies, one hard right one left wing.
Should be fun

I'm serious about it, think she'd be up for it?

She's not actually coming.

For god's sake

The debate takes place at

''1800 PDT
1900 MDT
2000 CDT
2100 EDT''

Monday Sept 26, 2016

You're right, though, I should do things properly.
Let me try again.

The debate takes place at

1800 PDT
1900 MDT
2000 CDT
2100 EDT
0100 UTC

Monday Sept 26, 2016

Of course UTC is the following day.

Are you ready for
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░█▀▀░▄▀▀▄░█░░█░▄▀▀█░█░░█░█░█▄░█░▄▀▀█░
░█░░░█░░█░█░░█░█░▄▄░█▄▄█░█░█▀▄█░█░▄▄░
░█▄▄░▀▄▄▀░█▄▄█░▀▄▄█░█░░█░█░█░▀█░▀▄▄█░
░█▀▀░█░▀█▀░░░█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░█▄░█░▀█▀░█▀▀▌░
░█▄▄░█░░█░░░░█▄▄▀░█▄▄█░█▀▄█░░█░░░▀▄░░
░█░░░█░░█░▄░░█░░░░█░░█░█░▀█░░█░░█▄▄▌░
░░▄▀▀▄░█▀▀░░░░█▀▀▌░█░░█░█░▀█▀░░█░░█░░
░░█░░█░█▄▄░░░░░▀▄░░█▄▄█░█░░█░░░▌░░▌░░
░░▀▄▄▀░█░░░░░░█▄▄▌░█░░█░█░░█░░░▄░░▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▄▌░░░░▐▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▀▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▌░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░▄▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███▄░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▐███▌░░▀▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▀█████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▄▄░▄▀░▄░░░░░░

It takes place at 6 PM pacific, 9 PM eastern. Fuck your gay faggot time.

That pic, epic 1950's nigger bants

This is correct. They won't be entirely silent though - you'll probably hear a few murmurs when one of the candidates fucks up or makes a good point.

It's going to be weird seeing Hillary out in the wild with the Don.

Thanks lad.

Yer I know.

I hope they're going to have this place locked down tight tomorrow night. It'd be nice to have usable debate threads that aren't completely flooded with shitposting.

Fucking slayed me.

t. Italian

Italian speaker here, gn is a y sound consonant pair. It's necessary.

I wonder if he'll bring up lewinsky. But it sounds like the "debate" is gonna be heavily controlled by the moderator.

There would be very little point to that. Bill is not running for President. If Trump were to bring up Lewinsky, then he would look petty and childish.

Also, the point of a debate moderator is to control the debate. Without moderation, a debate is just people screaming insults at each other.

As if that's ever stopped Trump from saying whatever he wants to say in the past.

Has anyone made a Hillary+Huma lesbian porno yet?

Granted, but this isn't his personal forum. This is a national presidential debate. Think more like Lincoln-Douglas and less like "youtube comment section".

Probably a million times if you look around a little.
I am sure several astute anons on this board have dabbled in that craft as well

I wish I could be with you during the debate /comfy/ squad but I will be at work.

nice

I hope not. Thats something even hill shills don''t want to see.

Kike blood aside, Weiner keeps himself in great shape.

I'm so FUCKING excite

POO POO PEE PEE

He needs to work on his traps but those pecs are pretty decent. He's a faggot so he probably pumped before taking that picture.

Wew nice, did you make that your self?

Europoor here, can I have an ETA to the debate? I don't want to miss a second of it.

6pm PST

This is actually going to happen

That's 27 hours from now

wew lads, this is gonna be anudda shoah

27 SEP, 4am in Moscow

I think she'll be getting an elephants dose worth of whatever she normally takes. They don't want to risk anything.

She will be wearing exoskeleton, as usual.

There's a good chance of her spazzing out then. Let's hope for some strobe bulb seizing again.

By the way what is our backup chan in case this place gets DDoS'd?

Do we go to endchan or .pl?

She's like a car crash in slow motion. It's like I'm watching her fly through a windshield.

Extra large diaper, and there will be a stool, how can there not be, she cannot stand for 90 minutes straight.

You can go fuck yourself with your discouragement shilling honeypots.

This site works better than ever thanks to Codemonkey.

HOW MANY SECONDS AWAY!?

Stool request was denied, bro.

And if she does end up needing a tactical emergency stool, the optics would be hilarious. 6'3 Big Don standing up looking alpha while Lyin' Dyin' Sickly Hillary is diminutively propped up on a fucking stool

fresh OC for you guys.

20x60x60

nice one user

72000!?

NOW I NEED ATTOSECONDS BOY

Seventy-two thousand seconnndddddds.
you read it in his voice

I am out of lizard queen cartoons and memes now.
Hopefully a few of you got some chuckles and can use some of it.

We should save our memes for the debate tomorrow, and use them to amplify our energy as we transfer it to Trump.

tbhfam, I don't want to meme too hard right now. Our meme magic could push her over the edge and legitimately kill her at this point. We need her remaining alive, at least through November 8th.

I want her to stay alive and make enough of a recovery to be well enough to spend her remaining years in prison.

We just need her to falter and perhaps shit her pants in front of 100 million people.

hopefully Shillary showcases some more of her dance moves

HER PUNISHMENT MUST BE MORE MORE SEVERE

Is Hillary a top or a bottom?

Got it myself.

7.2e+22 ATTOSECONDS AWAY LADS GET HYPE

Weird

Shit so 2 in the morning for me.
Gonna be tight, but I will make it.

are you trying to tell me Hillary makes people go "why"?

What in the fuck? Those are two completely different images.

Look at the tap, the words are gone and it is shiny/silvery…

T-tay Ai is that you? Or is it the work of Kek?

It made the black parts transparent for some reason

I got the camo one. The only two original styles I'm aware of are the red and camo ones. The others are unavailable IIRC.

An excerpt from a d'nation request email from the Trump Campaign today:

Dude, that's spooky

what the fuck is a daki?

reddit pls

[X] Great again
[X] Checked

The veil of reality has been pulled back

I swear her pics could also be posted to >>>/anita/

No seriously, what is it?

IT WAS TAY AFTER ALL
ERASE THE BLACKS

TRUMP

Could have just avoided the debate by sniping her the first time you see her, then?

Maybe we can just go back to the set of the debate two weeks later and we'll find her skeleton.

At first I was thinking it was a stelthy gif or apng but nope its a regular old jpg(JFIF)

Looks like something on the server edited the image to remove all the black lines.

But instead of a white outline where the words used to be, the colors under the words are what they should be(silvery)…

I can't think of any technical explanation for this. The only thing I can think of is some unusual bug replacing all the black colors from the image with white… But the that theory is disproved by the tap colors.

But you can't see the white outline of the words

Naked Trump will fight her head on. He'll soon earn the title Trump Boss

It must be the work of International Jewry, there's no other explanation.

Cloudflare is being DDOSd. 4cuck is static, nobody can post about tthe debates. Overchan does not work, my posts to wheelchair chan say something different. Pic related. Overchan posted that instead of tthis post. Everychan is not any better.

We might gleam something about the debates if kek wills it.

Dubs decides how Hillary embarrasses herself.

I say she'll go chameleon eyed again.

Looks like a multi-layered image you'd work on in photoshop. All the black lines are on one layer, and all of the flat colors are on another layer. Somehow one of the layers got split off.

Calls Trump her husband again.

Shits her pants loudly

absence seizure.

I posted the image I have no idea why it happened
I was one post away from hitler dubs on it?
I did notice when I posted it it look a little odd compared to the 100's of other images I have posted.

Fuck me.
10/10 board.

Temper tantrum.

Got a nice big blue cheese buffalo burrito. Comfy time. What time are the debates?

A temper tantrum is to be expected. Not even meme magic is needed for that one. WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE.

Keep rolling for dubs, boys. She's going to have an absence seizure

Complex partial seizure

Hillary Clinton begins to cough while answering a question. Despite trying very hard to suppress it, she cannot and continues to cough. Just as she finally finishes coughing the timer runs out, and the mediator is forced to give the platform to Trump.

Perhaps, but I don't see how the individual layers could save like that…

From what I understand they merge when you export the image.

10 PM in UK time if I'm right in saying GMT is +4 from ET.

Looking forward to it. Western civilisation begins to fight back now.
Glad to be with you all, brothers.

Nah bro, it's going to be an absence seizure, like the one time she completely zoned the fuck out and her negro handler had to rush on stage to snap her out of it.

I think Tay is trying to tell us that Hillary will look like this as she dies on stage.

Wow. A level headed post on Holla Forums. This is sure to rustle zealots!

but it's a jpg
maybe I'm just technologically retarded, but I thought jpgs are saved as one layer?

Bait usually does, especially when it's formatted like a reddit post.

Checked.

where do these motion picture tomokos come from?

you guys should see if anyones talking about being in the audience on twitter/facebook to gauge the audience presence

All those Images I posted I snagged from here.
Every saturday she gathers 50-100 images some of them are priceless.
Am happy to share with Holla Forums
I only snagged the ones I thought you guys would enjoy there were a bunch I browsed over.

http:// snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com

lurk moar nigger

Do you remember Ted Cruz yelling in Spanish at Marco Rubio? Do you remember Trump talking about how big his dick is? This isn't your dad's election, if you aren't expecting fireworks tomorrow night you haven't been paying attention to the pregame

its 2 in the morning for you bong.

see>>7634018

I also had this idea. I would just love to see all the tweets about how Trump saving Hillary was actually immoral, because "it's a political stunt" (like they said with his charities). It would also be fun to see if Hillary would attack him after that.

What is your wishes for the debate, anons? How would you prefer the debate to pan out?

Perhaps he's pretending not to study, so that he has the adgantage of surprise

Same here. I'm Europoor, and for me the debate will be at 3am. I'm unfortunately not NEETSOC, and I need to actually go to bed if I'm to function at work.

Thanks lad. I think I'll actually stay up for it.

Wasn't sure I would.

There's so god damn much at stake here I almost want to sleep through it and find out how it went in the morning.

Hail Victory.

Test cloudflare

Did he invite the Hulkster?

It's 9PM EST, not 6PM. You'll be watching it early Tuesday morning, at 1AM (GMT).

I thought bongland was GMT+1 though, which would be 2AM.

tbh, I'm really hoping he invited more than just one woman Bill Clinton fucked.

Quite the opposite of hyped for this one-sided shit show.
They're building Hillary a special podium so she can stand and be comfortable.
What's the fucking point?
probably not even gonna watch it.

Why? Do you have a date watching smelly apefricans play sportsball with your cuck mates?

(nice)

Did you not know there was an anime?

I've got a better idea.

Non murrican here, when is it?

19x60x60 seconds away

HERS IS BIGGER.

Oi vey

9p.m. edt

Fuck me

Sounds comfy as fuck

Then she won't be able to see over it and trumps will be at his waist
Hers is smaller makes her look taller

There's the ole penis envy.

ufockingwotm8?

No, when did it come out? I read someone mention it once on cuckchan's /a/ but didn't know if serious.

Isn't Trump's the one on the right?

No stool
She's fucked
She hasn't stood up for a hour not moving in over 10 years

yes
trump stage right

kek

kissanime.to/Anime/Watashi-ga-Motenai-no-wa-Dou-Kangaetemo-Omaera-ga-Warui

2013 my dude.youtube has all the dubbed episodes. animestreams dot net has the subbed versions.

She has a catheter and maybe diapers on. So she will be ready to go.

Because it's bigger wont that make Shillary look like a child clinging to a podium more than anything?

It's 2016 guys! Only racists download stuff!

I only download things I know I'm going to like.

That, or they bring in an imposter.

Just so everyone remembers.

Glad I'm unemployed.

We are defiantly hoping on this effect user.

Ah, damnit. Thanks anons. Choices, choices….

Jeb is about to bounce back and save the country.

he does this i might shit muh pants

you guys are easy to spot.

Lads where can I find a wheat field waifu?

I dread seeing that bitch walk on stage with her mouth gaping open

Well he did say "slow and steady wins da race!" :^D

In a wheat field, I would imagine.

In a dimension where waifus actually exist.

right, and the MSM wasn't absolutely assblasted that trump ruined their plan to make a week's worth distraction out of the "birther controversy"

kys

tbf it would be incredible if Jeb came back and saved the day.

It turned out that while Clinton was doing 1D chess, Trump was fucking around with 8D chess, Jeb was playing the only real game in town - """n dimensional chess"""

German here, so we had this talkshow today, I thought I'd inform you about how our media and elite are trying to manipulate us. Don't think it's worth it's own thread though, so I'll just put it here.
The title: Emotions instead of facts - why is Trump so successful?
Apparently he has no facts whatsoever and is just riling people up. This claim is not once questioned.

Here's the guests:
Thomas Gottschalk, popular establishment media person, spews all the usual lies
Martin Schulz, EU parliament president, I can't believe it's not a jew
Oskar Lafontaine, commie politician, liked Bernie, actually hits Hillary pretty hard
Constanze Stelzenmüller, """""security policy expert"""""", obvious Hillary shill, a fucking joke
Roger Johnson, some bumbling american cuckservative it seems, but voting Trump

Completely unbiased as you can see. Johnson's defense was basically: Hillary is really bad, we Americans are different you must understand! I guess you can't really blame him though, seeing how it was 4 + the moderator against him, in a foreign language too.

Here's the translation of the clips:
Schulz:

Stelzenmüller:

That's the level of discourse we're talking about here. It's just depressing.

If I were a Hillary aid, attendant, or chef, I'd be sure to slip some over-the-counter docusate sodium capsules into her Monday lunch of afternoon snack.

Why, you keep losing your cows?

If I were a freshly redpilled hillary aid who was tasked or bored enough to review Holla Forums and other shit and over time was seeded, I'd slip some laxatives in within whatever afternoon snack she's getting.

Fellow german here. Fuck the media.Putsch wann?

Praise be to kek, may he keep me in good health so that I can watch "The Schlonging"

To be perfectly honest, I'd choose watching this debate over spending the night with a Alizée in her prime.

eben jetzt

Bald Kamerad.

sad but true

Why haven't you claimed a Bavarian farm girl and created 10 children with her?

Friendly reminder that at least one leftycunt WILL kill themselves when Trump wins.

AT LEAST one

because i want to berry my dick

We had a pirate party politician kill himself (and some other guy) after the AfD won a small victory in the recent Berlin elections. Now consider all the mentally unstable SJW-types that only follow big elections. Your estimate is awfully low.

Our Tumblr raids caused some mentally ill retards to kill themselves, Trump's victory will create a death toll in the dozens if not hundreds.

We should prepare triggering material ahead of time. I saved that 'Trump calls fat girls fat' vid of Shillary's and I plan to post it to as many feminist groups as I can to remind them that they'll always be fat.

As soon as he wins they'll be all over twitter signalling about how they're "literally shaking". It'll be a perfect moment for some wakey-wakeys.

Dear lefties, do you really want to witness America's descent into fascism? Get out while the getting's good.

I can't wait for mentally retarded leftist cattle to feel SICK seeing their queen crushed on live TV. I love when leftists are made to suffer.

I hope they feel nothing but regret as their life fades and they realize that in the end, they didn't ACTUALLY want to kill themselves. Then they feel utter horror and are forced to confront death.

guise guise guise i found shillary

I was just going to this

The reason it sounds like "nya" is because of that roman combination of g and n

Decent meme for normies though

Take note:
The “WAIT FOR HITLER” spam has been around since Trump first came onto the scene. It was soon overtaken by a myriad other “issues” popping up on a daily or weekly basis. Why do we hear it again?
BECAUSE IT’S ALL THEY HAVE LEFT.
Trump has stood against EVERYTHING else. Until tomorrow evening after the debate, they won’t have a FUCKING THING to throw at us, and even then it’s in question. This is a great read:
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-25/trump-vs-hillary-debate-century-gets-even-wilder
If we’re talking about genuine concern, I’m concerned about them writing THIS:
EXPLICITLY to set up Trump to “fail”, because he’s likely to interrupt her (statistically) in the same way. He did during the primaries. Now, we know that it’s a more “presidential” setting, and he’s stoic as fuck on his old TV show, what little I’ve seen.

We’ll see.

Could convince them to move to Sweden so they get raped to death and then raped some more.

We're making natural selection great again!

Trump's loss would kill more ;D

Debate time already?

stream where

I'm on this one
youtube.com/watch?v=_9m_hzXE7f4

Literally everywhere, tomorrow, 9 EDT (so 2 AM British and 3 AM Continent, I think).

Hang on, so it's in 24 hours and 3 minutes, not 3 minutes?

It's this time tomorrow fam.

The Shillary shitposters in that streamchat can't even speak English.

YOU BEST BE JOKING NIGGER

I'm worrying that these mentally unstable faggots are getting a bit more militarized lately. no doubt you'll see a massive surge, that is totally not at all funded by Soros :^), of la raza, antifa and BLM faggots wrecking the polls.

It’s Sunday, nigger. No one would do it on a Sunday.
They’re doing it on a Monday so that everyone watches football instead.

The prophecies of KEK have foretold our victory.

Why the fuck are there livestreams up already!?

More importantly, I'm going to bed.

I'll shitpost with you lads tomorrow.

Taking bets on what will happen. Should we make a bingo sheet?

fucking bullshit I thought this was happening tonight

Give me suggestions for square content and I’ll make one.

Your strength is appreciated, as will be your strength in doing it all again tomorrow night.

I HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW YOU NIGGER

You think a lot of people are gonna watch Falcons v. Saints over Trump v. Clinton?

Yes, unfortunately.

Let’s bang this card out.

I know you can have a thumbnail show one image and when you expand it an entirely different one. Looks like the server just fucked up though.

Americans? Yes. We live in an age where more people can name the starting lineup of their favorite football team than can name their own representatives in Congress.

Bread and Circuses.

Pick a bunch of key words or phrases and tally up the number of times they're said.

it would be foolish to believe these people were going to watch the debate regardless. the best you can do is make as many gifs and webms as you can and spread it like wildfire to anybody who might go to social media after the game.

Mention of Alt-right

Someone yells "Pepe!"

Emails should be on there. Trump's taxes. Maybe even the mention of "Hitler" or "Nazi"

So far, what I have:

Isolationism is bad

You'll start a trade war!

Immigration is beneficial to the U.S.

Why do you hate women?

PDFs still aren’t allowed here, so here’s a link to some scrambled ones, all with the same content.

scribd.com/document/325289417/Trump-Bingo

No.

How the fuck do you pronounce it, nigger? It’s Luh-ZON-ya.

Anyone else planning on using this list for a drinking game?

Read: get completely fucking shit-hammered

The NYT endorsed Clinton today and then put out an accompanying editorial as to why Trump is literally Hitler. It's the same talking points they've used over the past year so I'd believe they'll try to cram as much of it into the debate as possible.

archive.is/iDUrk

"Phobic buzzword"

What about your racist birther past?

the gn makes the nya sound, its not an english word an letter combinations are different.

La sag ney.
Fuck off idiot.

I read this one by a "strategist" on how the debate will go.
nytimes.com/2016/09/25/opinion/campaign-stops/hillary-clintons-final-exam.html?ref=opinion&_r=1 It's much of the same old material as that article, but with the added "he might be unpredictable".

They don't know how normal people operate, and how little they trust media. People will judge on feeling and trump just has to say the media is in bed with her to counter 100% of that.

I think trump will pull a wildcard and focus on black people issues, such as clinton putting so many in jail so they had no fathers, creating another generation of "super predators".

la-zah-nya

Thx for the link. Here's an archive:

archive.is/MZsx7

I think part of their characterization of him being unpredictable comes from him never backing down when they start flinging shit at him.

They've become accustomed to cuckservatives waffling and apologizing every time some kike makes an accusation. That he immediately tells them to fuck right off and then attacks is something they have no answer to.

If this is how she's being advised then she's doomed. Intellectually honest Americans can look around and see that the country is falling fucking apart economically and culturally. They know Clinton will bring more of the same.

Holy shit this

those wouldn't be suicides though

I don't see why the compare levels of optimism when they are both doing the same thing, saying the other one will make america terrible. Hillary hasn't promised much except "stronger together", but trump has promised jobs.

She might try to say there's no crime epidemic, which is true, but she would miss the point since people are just looking for work.

Thanks for the insight my friendly germanfag

Laugh.

I hope you have fun if you are telling the truth user

whoops

there better be a video of this to come, and you better deliver.

doing god's work, user

So true user.

I hope trump brings up the deplorables comment from hillary.

Have fun, you might trigger them for life

I don't believe this.

I have the "Camo" and the "Luxurious" but I call it the "Centurion". I just bought the camo the other week, I dunno what everyone is talking about.

Chicago………….what is the nigger killing nigger count for this weekend?

heyjackass.com

citylab.com/crime/2015/09/violent-crime-rates-still-declining/408103/
although..
But averaged over the entire US, there's no crime epidemic.

Cities might be getting worse. This doesn't show the same trend, looks about even since 2004
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Chicago

Yes, I'm aware of the stats but that's a talking point that's been going around over the past few months. We're still miles over the crime rates we had prior to 1965. And frankly I don't really believe the current statistics being presented.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics says we're at 4.9% unemployment but that's not credible either.

archive.is/Nw2cM

Excellant website user thanks.

shhhhhhuuuuut uuuuuuuuuup

Are you guys seeing imkampfy freaking out and stickying and locking that witchcraft thread? What the fuck

I'm nervous as fuck. Hillary has been prepping hard for Trump, holding mock debates with someone pretending to be him. She's going to think she's ready. But she doesn't know that debating some imposter isn't the same as debating the man himself.

She's going to come out with her record, facts and other shit to make Trump seem like an idiot. Trump must not hold back. He has a ton of ammo he can use against her. All he has to do is press her on it and not let up. He must break her down .

Yeah, for some reason propaganda fag leftists get a huge erection over talking about the 1960 debate and how Kennedy supposedly won by presenting better on TV, and they bring this shit up for every single presidential debate. Except this one. Hmmm, what a coincidence.

all trump has to do is picture hillary naked.
he'll be so fucking disgusted, he'll turn into hitler.

Designated bunker in case this site goes down during the debates?

How can some pleb can act like a convincing billionaire with an iq of 156 who has also acted before?

I'm sure this has already been said and I haven't the time to read through this thread right now, but….

archive.is/r6P8P

> Clinton, who has debated political opponents upwards of two dozen times since she first ran for U.S. Senate in 2000, has been holed up at her Chappaqua, N.Y., home preparing feverishly for much of the past week.

> Trump's preparations have reportedly been far less meticulous, with the mogul having purportedly refused so far to even participate in a full-length mock debate.

I had wondered why Trump wasn't doing mock debates and then it dawned on me.

Hes playing mind-games with Clinton.

He is doing the equivalent of posting a smug anime girl in response to Hillary.
He wants to instill the image of complete preparedness so Clinton over-prepares and ends up choking / seizing / shitting her pants on live TV.

Delete this

Goons have been so easy to spot lately

Count me in.
Sleep is for the weak.

she's a qt

You faggots better be making shitloads of webms and upload a mirror somewhere so I can watch this shit.

It would be great if someone could drop a few hits of acid into Hillary's water before the debate and watch her crumble into a big fat mess.

It would be even greater for CNN to pretend the resulting seizures and drool on the floor weren't a big deal.

sounds about right
also I'm finding it amusing that it seem everyone is numbering their smugs now, my collection has been expanding geometrically

For the most part it looks all the black parts of the image were removed, but there's something that's much more strange here. Look at the thumbnail, then open the real image. There's one major difference that the black lines don't explain.

In the thumbnail, Hillary has an oxygen tube.

How the fuck did that get there? There isn't one in the real image, and there isn't a black line that goes across her face like that. It shouldn't be there, and yet it is.

Is kek trying to send us a message?

You better fucking film it

That's nothing to be proud of because it's a marker of a newfag or a shill.

Jeb!'s still in this race. Mark my words.

The new Holla Forums filenames are folder gore, I can't stand it.

On topic, I hope I'll be back from work in time for the debate. This'll be a big one.

I just have a big folder of reactions. I have been going through and picking out the smug anime girls and trying to use them as much as possible so I can get them organized as I post. The Jew fears the Animu.

There's one with Hillary and a sheboon

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Yeah that's true but it started very recently.

saved

They're assblasted as fuck that they're no longer the gatekeepers of information.

when is debate?

read the thread

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

This reminds me of when Glenn Beck pissed his pants in Las Vegas when Trump showed up unannounced.

Why is that picture so depressing to look at?

fuck I thought they were taking selfies

A temper tantrum caused by what?

My bet? Someone in the front row occasionally coughs & it drives her nuts.

Funniest shit I've ever seen. Beck, dressed like a fifteen year old, clutching his fedora while Trump crashes the party.

Should've said a fifteen year old in 1983. kek

CENTIPEDE

Is he dead yet?

My hate for women deepens.

I'm sure he's probably still undergoing treatment for his torn anus.

What a nice video.

tfw when you realize the entire 15 months of Trump's campaign he has been purposely outrageous and acted unhinged and stupid at times with the sole purpose of confusing his arch-enemy - crooked hillary. She thinks he will be unable to cite policy and will lie uncontrollably. She literally has no idea how he is going to be tomorrow. He hasn't even played his Trump card yet…

in before wikileaks man drops proof of grandma clinton ordering that DNC leaker assassinated

I know this may come across as a concern shill CTR post, but I'm really frightened about tommorow. I'm getting stressed out thinking about it.

The moderator is going to Correct The Record™ with the supposed "mistruths" of Trump. While softballing Hillary big time.

Someone cheer me up or calm me down, I can't sleep.

What time is it at?

The only thing that concerns me is the news he didn't undergo traditional debate prep.

9pm eastern, I believe

twitter.com/gennflowers/status/779764506146680832

Is there a stream everyone agrees to watch?

>tfw cucks and liberals actually get deported little did they know, they'd be deported to hell

In 15 hours and 40 mins, from what I understood.

pence shut it down apparently

Mate,she's so fucking fucked.

lift some weights. it will calm you down right now and prepare you for choking out leftists later

You won't do shit whining and your defeatism won't help, so shut the fuck up or get on board. You sound like a redditcuck.

Grow some balls.

What will you be drinkan lads?

She's a weak willed ex-human who plays a professional victim when she needs to. If she fucks up in any way whatsoever in front of skeptics, She will end up looking like an physically ill bully.

Stay strong and don't falter now, nigger, every Britbong felt the same way when the referendum edged closer and closer.

cytu.be/r/neetuprising

That what irks me the most. The bias is ridiculous.

“All things are ready, if our mind be so.”
-Shakespeare, Henry V

he doesn't need traditional prep, the same way he doesn't need to read all his rally speeches off a teleprompter

either irish whiskey or bourbon, haven't decided yet

Checking in from Londonistan, I'm super excited. Will stay up to whenever it is tonight to watch, 1am or so I think

Just you wait, when Trump hits her on the emails multiple times… the moderator is going to stop mentioning it on several questions. I don't like this, its not fair!

Rav go to bed

Yeah it'll be from 100am to 230am London time

Unfortunatly its 2am for us user.

pics related

What's a bourbon? Fucking plebbish question, but fuckin ell I don't have money for alcohol, lel.

0100 UTC, your are correct.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bourbon_whiskey

Oh I get it. How much did you get those for?

A very smooth whiskey with a smokey taste.

They are. Women are the reason why Hillary will win.
We need to make it clear that we will not fuck any woman who supports Hillary.
It's the only way to get them in line.

bulleit is roughly $40 if I remember correctly

redbreast 12 is more like $60 (I got given it - I don't usually spend that much, you can get great stuff in the 30-50 range tbh, it's not really necessary to go higher)

Guys, do we have a bingo card ready? I love bingo cards for these events. And this one is sure to be comfy as fuck.

That sounds real nice. Might try it sometime.

tried to kill myself wih sleeping pills and whiskey when I was like 18. was like 10 years ago. life's great now, oddly enough I threw up all the pills because I drank too much. To this day I can't enjoy a good whiskey. That'll teach me tbh. My favourite was Bushmills

I can't wait.

Today will live in infamy. And what's funny, is that Trump is probably still up at 3:32 am EST shit posting and checking twitter. He's like the student who leaves everything to the last minute yet always aces the assignment with minimal effort.

Anyone else notice that most of the VPN ips are being banned?

oosh, fair enough

glad to hear you're doing better now

Is it just me or is death usually indicated in cartoons by pure white eyes with no pupils?

Is Kek forecasting Hillary's death?

I know it's pretty damn annoying, it took me like 5 attempts to find one that wasn't banned

Remember, this only works on people who trust the media, and the media have been burning their own credibility throughout this whole campaign. If they appear to be deliberately favouring Hillary it's going to have the opposite effect on anyone still undecided.

I bet you still believe in Democrat vs Republican don't you user?

FIGHT NIGHT LADS

Get ready for the smackdown.

I swear to god if Shildabeast backs out I'm going to REEEEEEEE till my head explodes

Yeah I'm having to post from India. Kinda weird knowing that my words have to travel all the way there, probably using sketchy street-level cables while people shit nearby.

This. The MSM has been damaging their credibility and bleeding out what professionalism they had in favor of acting as Hillary's shield. And the nimble navigator has been doing shit to play them around, as well as further damage them even more (like tricking them into not only live streaming 20 mins worth of veteran endorsements, but admit on air that had they known ahead of time that they wouldn't have even shown the veteran endorsements, back when they were planning on making a week's worth of a distraction story about the "birther controversy")

Was this specifically mentioned? If so, wew lad, Trump trolled the shit out of them.

Pretty sure that no matter what will happen during the debate the media will start a whole new "is this the beginning of the end for Donald Trump?"-campaign.

wait never mind that would be the barrel strength version, I just got the $25 one, not $40

Wut….
You got a multitude of folders with only one pic in them?

That's a shitty idea. Probably the shittiest one I've heard when it comes to file organization.

Look back what happened the week that just happened after that friday/or saturday of when trump finished the birther thing and ruined their plan. Hillary has been getting repeatedly shlonged over and over again. Following that on monday, a sand nigger went around NYC planting a couple bombs, and that was a story for 2 days. Then the last 3 days were about more cops (one of the cops being a nigger) shooting niggers and the nigger chimpout protest that ensued.

It should be pretty obvious that those 2 stories added up was meant to be a distraction from Hillary for this news cycle leading up to the debates.

fuck all of that, in her dumb carpet clothing there will probably be an IV bag full of adrenaline hooked up to her circulation system.

Someone like you would think so

Better take a fucking video.

I should also add that given the nature of the MSM suddenly bringing up the Birther Issue and how easy it was for Trump to play them like a fiddle, the clinton camp likely already gave them printed documents of what to cover on and how to spin what was expected to be like a 30 min speech on the birther issue of obama and turn it into a week's worth of making stories to try and hit Trump.

fuck it, the webm won't upload so here's an embed

But you can see for yourself the collective ass hurt, and infact one reporter on scene not able to say anything as he's taken by surprise and got his prepared "coverage" absolutely destroyed.

You know over the last year iv'e learned just how insane the power of smugness and smug anime girls is.

The goons are so asshurt about smug anime girls that they launched an entire campaign to try to purge it from the board.

I really wish there was a black with gold lettering.

It would look gay as fuck tbh.

just get the white with gold lettering

much more in keeping with the trump aesthetic

What the fuck?

WHY? WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?

Major Garrett at 6:00 is barely able to keep his composure.

what's wrong with these

Shite, I mean at 3:55

shop.donaldjtrump.com/collections/headwear

I ONLY GOT ONE MAGA HAT AND I WAS GOING TO BUY MORE AND NOW THE NEW ONES ARE SHIT REEEEEEEEEEE

I wear my hat's. White would get too fucked up too fast for me.

It's not the same m8, and you know it.

Make America Great Again Hats Great Again

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Unrelated, NordVPN is being blocked from the US server, were we raided recently or something?

fair enough

there's still the black w/ white lettering one, as well as camo w/ orange

Goons and [email protected]/* */$tock are triggered as all fuck right now.

Currently have a choice between Glenmorangie, Talisker Storm, and Vikingernes Mjod. Kinda puts a damper on the idea of sitting there eating popcorn like Michael Jackson as this shit's going down.

You know what, all the shops round here, I could easier get myself a black cap and get it embroidered in gold lettering. I think I'll do that.

Fuck off, you right cunts.

no that's actually a good idea, they're not the original style anyway

Tip top kek. Why are they so salty, everything we've found out about StoneTear since they're too fucking shit to cover their tracks?

Goons trade in CP, if the feds decide to open an investigation they're going to fuck your ass prison.

Pence told her to stand down.

A lot of people are shitting on Pence for that but what they don't know is Cubans seat has been moved in light of his racist(lol) comments he made in the past. I'm sure Trump had Pence deliver the news so he would take the backlash.

I thought jews couldn't be racist?

I think most people don't know he's a jew, so it actually sort of hurt him

doubtless, it will all be memory holed soon enough

If dubs Hillary will have a seizure during the debate and drop out of the race.

reddit please go

Based Current Year+1. PRAISE KEK

Enough of the off-topic schadenfreude though. The moderators are Lester Holt, Martha Raddatz, Anderson Cooper and Chris Wallace, unless my information is grossly outdated. How stacked are the questions going to be, lads?

this year has been amazing
I don't want this ride to end

Fair And Balanced

(Checked)
The ride hasn't even begun.

2016: Year of the fire monkey
2036: Year of the fire dragon

He's got to be expecting stacked questions.
That's what happened during every primary debate.

"Mr. Trump if elected president will you change your stance on killing millions of innocent Mexican Americans?"

Made me kek but that's gonna fuck Hillary worse than it will Trump tbh.

Looks like the lineart layer was not registered in the thumbnail when the original file was saved or something.

"Under my administration we will safely and humanely relocate illegal immigrants to their country of origin, while updating the legal immigration process, big beautiful door, etc."

Haha, I made the original but yours is admittedly better

"Mr. Trump as a Jewish American I have to ask how you will improve the situation of Jewish Americans and insure that they achieve higher standards of living than other Americans."

"I want to improve the lives of all americans."

"Mr. Trump that comment is extremely anti-semitic, it seems the rumors of you being a white supremacist are true"

"Jew or gentile, white or black, the american dream can become a reality, america is the greatest, so on and so forth."

Is the house oversight and reform committee still going to be on today?

i thought i had work tomorrow too, but i happen to be off

I thought I was working tomorrow too but then I realized I'm terminally unemployed.

peeda jixon got the rights to silmarillion so well see how they fuck with that. especially since fucking everyone is white, might trigger some (((people)))

You need to start execution your elites asap. In the mean time, I recommend trolling the shit out of them

Have you ever heard the phrase "Gas the kikes race war now"?

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Lah-Zung-ya

"gno"

How would you even make that into a movie? It's mostly lore. He should have just made Children of Hurin.

Some establishment narrative as an appetizer.

archive.is/63hm6

You'd best deliver with photos and film you fuck.

The winner was determined 70 years ago.

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results

Can't stop laughing.

What are the odds that Wikileaks releases a teaser before the debate?

They sure as hell should at least give us a taste of what they're holing onto till next month.d

How many hours until it starts?

The wikileak release is going to be something nobody is prepared for, it will unleash D.A.K.

It's late for me but just saw this. Almost looks like they're attempting to mimic a chan.

archive.is/dDoqR

UTC 0100

GUYS
Can we ask Mark to allow us to use Infinity.moe to stream the debates? So we can use Holla Forums only chat, instead of constantly checking the board?

I just don't want to see youtube comments of shillary shills.

You realize you can hide the youtube chat right lad?

I still want personal chat for Holla Forums.

We could use tox I guess.

I usually just do a split screen with the stream on one side and the Holla Forums thread on the other

join the discord honeypot ;^)

trump's site must be getting ddos attacked to all hell and back. i'm unable to access it at all without filling out a jewgle recaptcha.

sorry for double post anons, but

this one is even better

TOP KEK

I actually Preferred Libya's all green flag

The jews didn't, that's why they gassed Libya in 2011.

Fuck Yeah

I thought it was because of Evil Racist Bigot Gaddafi and not because of the simplistic Flag
**I had a period where I was really autistic about Flags and knowing where shit is, it carried on to recent times of which I've learned the names and locations of all the states thanks to the US election

It was pretty much the Gaddafi flag.

It's amazing how shitty the USA turned the middle east by killing every "dictator" that was holding back chaos.

Well if you know anything about the evolved behaviour of the Arabic and African Regions you know that Dictatorship is the system that gets them the most stability, but of course people either don't believe in Racial differences or ignore it

Usually they are pro trump up the ass.

Hillarys head photoshopped onto lena dunhams body

Just like white nations have always done better with a republic styled government headed by a lifelong leader instead of changing leaders every x years like USA is doing.

I don't see why people have a problem with the idea of having a king who chooses his successor with the assent of congress.

Go move to the middle east then, retard.

They think everyone is the same so they wonder why the Middle East doesn't have our Democratic system, except the Jews who know but want Greater Israel

When will the debate be german time?

its in 13.5 hours

im so excited. i hope shillery passes out

I think it's 1am GMT so wouldn't be 2-3am

26:30
As Trump says "best assets in the world" her eyes go cross, starts to wobble, magic negro runs on stage as camera cuts back to Trump. "Yuge" he exclaims, a smirk as the camera shakes and cuts suddenly to commercial. Lebron james slam dunks a basketball and drinks a pepsi.

I know it's a joke but there are rules against having commercials
90 Minutes without having breaks

No unscheduled breaks at least.

But if Hillary dies I doubt they'll care about the rules.

Well that's probably going to be the only thing to stop it, no bathroom breaks Though she's almost defiantly going to be wearing a diaper

I cant wait til this election is over because im ditching this fucking place immediately afterwards.

Fucking gook faggot weebs.Nobody knows how to poz some shit up like you fucking queers.

Nothing is more gay than posting faggy anime. You could swallow the jizz of ten thousand niggers and still only be half as gay as you autistic bitches.

Thanks for the info goonshlouser.

kill yourself you (27) fucking faggot

Back to Holla Forums with you goon.

lmao ur going 2 prison haha

Sure thing Rabbis, hey how does it feel to be a faggot?

Well my wallet is 10bux heavier so I guess it feels good.

lol k dude

how can he mock debate someone who literally never says her plans?

You should have been bullied in your childhood you homosexual

You shouldn't have been fucked in the ass by a family member in your childhood but hey, the world is the way it is.

a faggot who thinks everyone's family diddles them like you were diddled by your gay father. Wew

Its fucking gay and its for retarded children.

This better not be Trump up shitposting 13 hours before the debate.

Not an Argument

d00d9a weed9a lmao9a

Of course it is, the man barely sleeps.

weeb fags know it's true i don't have to argue

cuck

ONE OF US

filtered for being a butthurt faggot

I don't want to be that guy but Trump is going to get fucked so hard by Hillary in a debate, he just can't do it very well without sounding like a 6th grader

He's just not very smart, he just mimics the same points over and over, I wish we would have memed Rand Paul still

thanks for correcting the record

Funny how you Ignore how Anime is a better purvour of Western Ideals than Western (((Media)))

kek decent try
5/10

hahahaha

shut up you fucking queer faggot

lol, I don't even watch anime and you're mad

He's only good by sputtering his points, not validating them ahead of another, that's why he's not going to win in a debate with her

He's only lucky he's facing by a decrepit zombie in a debate

Trumptards are as dumb as he is though

This, destroying the 16 most prominent and respected republicans in the country, who all have had years of political debate experience, was easy. However, some demented old whore that everyone hates and that can't stand up will do him in

if only everyone could be as enlightened and euphoric as you, shlomo

it is gay beyond all definition and they make it unavoidable. Similar to the LGBT agenda, its why anime is for literal faggots.

Not CTR, just a defeatist cocksucking faggot.

I don't know how Sky News works and if you can watch it online but there's a CNN stream here if there's anyone abroad that can't watch it youtu.be/_9m_hzXE7f4

He's got an IQ of 156, He spoke like a 6th grader to appeal to the majority but he knows when to speak smart, also Mimicking the same point is very successful

He doesn't validate them because he doesn't need to but when he does need to he will

Give me proof because I don't see it

user are you new to this, there's a reason this was one of the weakest elections in years, our only good candidates were Cruz and Paul, you know people that actually back our freedoms and vote against bullshit that enables kikes, yet we've gone with memes that is basically Donaldberg Trumpstein at this point

Why the fuck do you retards not see that, he's in bed with the Jews as much as Hillary is, hell at least we have emails of Hillary saying she wishes Israel would fall

Any proof on this?

Your blind optimism is groundless, I've been waiting for Trump to "show his intelligence and wit" it literally never comes, he's a bozo when it comes down to it, he'll mimic popular points that are the antithesis to what Hillary believes only to do so, not because he actually knows it'll happen. I'm only wanting him over hillary because lower taxes, might as well take in a few thousand more than give it to some dumb nigger welfare program like she wants

Opinion discarded

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

you're right we shouldn't build the wall, deport them all and ban hajjis - you've convinced me I will now #StandWithRand

America first? How about WEED first (lmao)

not an argument take your meds

Anyone remember "Trump will go 26th"? Is something going down tonight?

Sorry corrected that for you

memes

Saying not an argument because you've watched Stefan Molyneux doesn't mean it's true

When did Holla Forums become a bunch of edgy teenage Trump drones

not an argument

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

I'm glad there is now a fellow #DetroitRepublican posting on /P8L/

woo yeah! Party of Lincoln, Harriet Tubman, and MLK - remember to vote your conscience my fellow Pollocks

Hi reddit

haddock is better than pollock tbh

approximation of their faces this morning

Today feels like Christmas morning, i couldn't even sleep in.

true, smoked haddock is pretty damn nice

Adviser to Correct the Record is on Clinton News Network right fucking now

Tangy comics for fashy goys.

So you retards aren't bothered a bit that Trump is 100% for the Patriot Act and is for shutting down websites that have links to terrorism which obviously is a loose meaning.

This dude is literally an extension to the past 40 years of american politics, except he just wants the wall, what a beloved meme that we can all make even more memes about.

You niggers are so blinded by "meme magic" that you don't realize that Trump is the same damn thing we've been forced to eat for the past 40 years.

lol ur butthurt about memes maybe? does this image offend you?

I'm not butthurt by memes, I'm butthurt that people are shilling for a kike puppet

It's all day I am rubbing my clitoris I am so excited

meh why should I watch this over e entertainment? I wanna keep up with the kardashians…

Kill yourself you cock sucking faggot

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

In how many hours does this start?

I know this is CTR but I'm really amused that this poster is citing Cruz's support for keeping the internet in the US. So you're saying the only evidence for Cruz not being a total piece of shit is something he did in the last month, well after he completely lost the primary? You're clearly dedicated to your favorite candidates when that's the kind of rigorous evidence you can muster.

this please someone aswer

Allahu Guacbar

and yet you're shilling for people that don't want to build the wall and deport them all

interesting….

im gonna watch kim kardashoan instead of a dumb debate between two cuckolds

forgot image

Good.

bad

13 hours from this moment

I'm more concerned of Hellary using the various plagues in her body as an assassination method.

Starts at 9 PM eastern time in the US according to the schedule website. Learn to search for shit you lazy spoonfed niggers. I'm helping you because at least you're not shills.

Good man, thanks user.

thanks

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

It's much much faster to ask someone a friend. I'd have to find out if daylight savings time is a thing there, the timezone, then convert it

Anyone notice the wave of shitposting and shilling that came at around 7 EST?

Kennedi check em

whenever there's a large event we get flooded with shills

same happened for the GOP debates and primaries

Bad form tbh smh

I'm not for Cruz, I like him over Trump and other than Paul he was the only republican that actually isn't a complete shill

Cruz and Paul wanted to deport all Mexicans, and Cruz was one of the lead people that stopped the gang of eight from allowing amnesty to even happen

gimme a smooch

So simple arithmetic is beyond you? You don't care enough about helping other anons to do that work and post on here voluntarily, both answering your own question and that of anybody else wondering?

I'm not trying to fuck with you user, I just want you to think about those things for yourself.

So we roll out the usual question then. Who should we vote for? Name any candidate from any current party that is running and what voting for them would accomplish. If you're convinced that Trump is a kike enough to post on here and try to convince others, posting an answer to that should be an extremely worthwhile use of your time. Otherwise, it's obvious you don't actually give a shit about what any of us think.

Well we have to vote for Trump, I haven't said otherwise, but we shot ourselves in the foot because we were too busy giggling over trump pepes to pull for Paul or Cruz, but we should aim on trying to sway Trump away from bullshit like keeping the Patriot Act and opposing Internet Privacy, do you not see that as a problem? The guy has 0 sense of freedom over security

thank you for correcting the record my fellow concerned constitutional conservative

If only the legendary Cuban-Canadian was our next president
#CruzMissile

secksi

yes I feel terrible about all this ugly nativism in the wake of the Trump campaign - it's like these Trumpers don't realize America isn't a nation, it's an idea
personally my number one choice was the most compassionate conservative of all, Jeb Bush - you can't argue with that track record and experience, am I right?

Large influx. Tomorrow will be all "DRUMPF BTFO" threads. We will just have to power on through it.

Paul or Cruz never would have won the primary as long as Trump was running. Without him it was a total toss up but they were all weak horses and terrifically flawed because of that. As long as you understand that Trump is the vastly superior choice to Shillary, then your only issue is reconciling that his policies disagree with Cruz's ideology that you like, and understanding that Cruz had no chance in the face of Trump. Consider that Trump's heavy pro-2A stance is a way of providing you freedom and security (provided by you). Not everything is mutually exclusive like you lightly imply.

You know user you make a valid point that Jeb was the the weakest of all, totally autistic, and an inferior choice even to his brother of GWB, our greatest leader, and he should be admired for it.

I think the debate will be so fucking thunderdome they won't have any sound bites to shill.
You watch those nature documentaries on the cable?
You see the one about lions?

nu thred wen?

this kind of lion?

He's pro 2nd amendment but he's also pro patriot act, that is possibly the most heinous act in place in America right now, and he basically wants to expand it so in the future people like HIllary can shut down this website because we like Hitler.

I'm not heavy on Cruz either, I like Cruz more than Trump, my favorite easily by far was Paul because he's a slightly more republican Ron Paul.

No, this kind. Gotta build a wall.

sure?

holy fuck you're still here, who did you think you were fooling with your 'gosh gee I just don't know why my poL is all for Drumpf all of a sudden' shit?

yeah I really got that impression from all the ted cruz shilling

fuck off back to /r/detroitrepublicans you cuckold faggot

I'm 6 ft 3, i often think my head looks small on my shoulders, but i bought an official trump hat for 30 bucks and that shit does not fit me even ,when the back is un snapped.

i think has a different lion in mind

10/10 haven't seen this before. Thanks, user.

Hold on to your Kek's!

donaldjtrump.com/splash-debate/