New Years Resolutions

new years resolutions. Whats yours Holla Forums?

1.) spend less time shitposting on this dying site, which currently consumes most of my free time, to catch up on other hobbies like vidya, anime, movies and music
2.) improve hygiene
3.) pay debts
4.) save for a car

get a lg gf

Go for the after christmas sales .

None. I'm not a faggot.

Why wait untill next year, user?

Take down this god damned shithole

I might get something good for christmas

a new rope

find a new reason to live

I try to. But the fact that this is one of the darkest websites on the internet, you really can't look away. I tried and trust me I keep failing. Like look at Holla Forums.

Because its full of niggers

is that styx?

ye

To keep it real, my niggers

People still do that shit? Seems pretty fucking pointless, a cosmic point in time is no different from the previous just because humans made up a calendar.

You're not edgy, just fuckin lame

You're not a faggot, just OP.

>>>/reddit/

I need to save more money so I can get the hell out of the city. Maybe buy a plot of land somewhere and tell the rest of the world to fuck off

Styxhexenhammer666?

I'm not waiting.
This is another 8ch user going bye bye.
Enjoy what you have left.
I do not.
I will not.
I'll not be back.
Enjoy your honeypot.

To fuck up a coworker's life, and to dox this one nigger.

I go to college and have a car even though Im terrible at driving it, and am always paranoid in it due risk of crashing into other people. I only need a few more things and then im golden.

>lose virginity It most likely wont happen

Perhaps you're just an old bitter fatfag that misses his old degenerate fatfag safe space. Times change loser. Kys. You wont be missed

I am going to try and masturbate more and play lots of f4vr

neet

More old games!

since nobody ever actually keeps their new years resolutions, I resolve to either continue living in my parents' place or be homeless.