ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26097060
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK11870/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

enjoy your tendons and joints getting fucked into oblivion with your gym faggotry. By age 40 you will lose all your looks and your joints will be fucked beyond repair. You will be hooked to drugs just so you can move your body.

enjoy bodyweight exercises instead

back to /fit/ gayboy

Another one! s. Didn't think you beta fedora tippers would be this triggered by a health thread.
Mad cuz never Chad

That mostly comes from bad diet, which you have. fatty.

jocks do not belong on Holla Forums

Yet we're here… Go cry into your pillow soytits

youtube.com/watch?v=1Z8OL0NUU0A

free education for you

Hahahahahaha. Feminine soy faggot with some gains is gonna school us on soy guize.
Everybody gather around!
You fatties really got triggered by this thread didn't you?

this is now a fast food thread for obese amerishits

i cycle for my commute and i do sets of pull-ups throughout the day when i'm at home but that's about it

Just because he amassed some meme muscle doesn't mean he isn't a soft cunt. PJW is a piece of shit but he's more masculine than this guy by far. His arguments are bullshit too. Hormones don't operate like viruses. The soyboy meme has nothing to do with ingesting soy as an adult. Soyboy is a developmental thing, and that's where environmental hormones play a huge role. That's why this guy has such pathetic shoulders and has the skin/lips/cock of a female. He probabably grew up in the city, or grew up on fast food. Even with that said if you drink tons of beer, or soy milk, or whatever, it will fuck with you as an adult. Every wannabe trap on /cuteboys/ knows this and so does anyone who spends time getting /fit/. What you ingest effects you. You are what you eat.

you're an idiot, mate. here is reading for you to do if you want to actually learn about the effects of soy and how you are spreading misinformation by being willfully ignorant

PHYTOESTROGENS—FRIEND, NOT FOE flutterhealth.com/blog/phytoestrogens-friend-not-foe

Soy Phytoestrogens May Block Estrogen Effects sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/01/060115154340.htm

Phytoestrogens en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens#Food_sources

Phytoestrogen content of beverages, nuts, seeds, and oils. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18671400

The effects of caffeinated and decaffeinated coffee on sex hormone-binding globulin and endogenous sex hormone levels: a randomized controlled trial nutritionj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1475-2891-11-86

Exposure to exogenous estrogen through intake of commercial milk produced from pregnant cows. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

Soybean isoflavone exposure does not have feminizing effects on men: a critical examination of the clinical evidence. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106

Clinical studies show no effects of soy protein or isoflavones on reproductive hormones in men: results of a meta-analysis. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224

Male soy food intake was not associated with in vitro fertilization outcomes among couples attending a fertility center. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26097060

Hormonal effects of soy in premenopausal women and men. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595

Effects of Soy on Health Outcomes: Summary ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK11870/

Hormones and diet: low insulin-like growth factor-I but normal bioavailable androgens in vegan men ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf

The Role of Soy in Vegetarian Diets ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/

good goy

>Exposure to exogenous estrogen through intake of commercial milk produced from pregnant cows. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

Says the faggot who just spams links from Reddit. I highly doubt you read any of that shit let alone understand it.

now this is what is called projection, user. you have now entered the stage of which is the pathetic equivalent of a kid ripping pieces of grass out of the ground because mom told you the moon wasn't actually made of cheese

lol
pls give out more health advice you soft cunt

That's quite virgin-y wouldn't you say?

jogging is the only chadly method of getting to your destination. virgins are required to drive due to thier knees being shit from kneeling to chad's glory so often.

lippo

I think I eat too much iron