Grandmother fights for her life

A French grandmother fought for her life, and the virginity of her granddaughter recently.

"they found the rapist’s penis in his mouth and with more than 50 stabs in his body."

noscomunicamos.com/index.php/2016/09/24/pervert-muslim-gets-deserves/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HAo5d
leparisien.fr/saint-denis-93200/saint-denis-ambiance-explosive-au-lycee-suger-22-09-2016-6142405.php
archive.is/gEwri
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://archive.is/gEwri&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based frogs

archive.is/HAo5d

absolutely based grandmother
she's gonna get life in jail and her granddaughter will be handed over to a rape gang by the police

nah, she got off scot-free

i honestly surprised she didn't get arrested for racist hate crime, and no, im not even trying to DnC or get people riled up, it's just that all of Europe is so fucking cucked that this comes as a complete surprise, but a welcome one

heads in wicker baskets when?

Well that's good news at least

I knew these Muslims were weak inbreeds, but this is something on a whole other level. It's going to be so easy to genocide them.

It's been such a comfy sunday morning.

French revolution was a product of Jewish subversion, but I agree jews need to be guillotined.

Yeah, seems to go against their national values.

hm, sorry to be the party pooper here but there's absolutely no mention at all of something like that in any french media. zero, nada, zilch, que-dalle
no mention of a date, the names ping nothing in france, the time delays between info supposedely released by police and judge reaction don't seem real
and french media/police would never release the names because they may concern a minor

so it's fake

Eh, whatever. No reason to glorify a violent woman, ever. Especially some old haggard one just trying to keep herself relevant. Feminist fantasy.

They fear the rapist. They fear the man in his natural power.

Only products of a feminized society would support this.

pretty fucking metal

I would've probably done worse to that sandnigger.

French Revolution was made by kikes, fam.

You sound angry that some poor granny has done more to remove kebab than you ever will.

To think something good happened from Europe for once.

Holy fuck! I love being a Maniot!

this

further proof that mummies are the only type of women worthy of respect

You're gonna get shoah'd.

How dare that straight white cis grandmother appropriate Muslim culture! Chopping off cocks and cramming them in mouths is something Muslims traditionally do.

I though it was what Jews do?

any more places reporting on this?

place looks like some fake news site

Different cock cutting and cramming styles.
Muslims cut off your cock and cram it into your mouth
Jews cut off a small part of your cock and cram it into their mouth

oh, things do happen
in Saint-Denis, the town where this supposedely happened, the back to school days in the local high school are getting interesting
some unruly youfs (shitskins and mudslimes) are assaulting people, teachers have gone on strike to obtain police protection, a low-level chimpout is slowly reaching self-ignition temperature
more and more people realise that some shit will have to be done because some shit is bound to happen

leparisien.fr/saint-denis-93200/saint-denis-ambiance-explosive-au-lycee-suger-22-09-2016-6142405.php
archive.is/gEwri
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://archive.is/gEwri&edit-text=&act=url

it's just that there is not yet a consensus on the inevitable course of action
but massive large-scale kinetic kebab removal is on everybody's mind, even if some desperately try to convince themselves it's still avoidable

mudshits go to hell if they get killed by fags or women. their koran is nothing but garbage.

fuck you sandshit faggot, you will hang on your ownentrails once these pieces of shit are dead and race traitors like you are thrown out in the open and cut up into pieces for being cucks.

are you going to turn airplane mode on and off again?

back during the mongol empire when mudslimes would attack a woman would find a group of dunecoons standing out in the fields, but she didn't have her weapon so she would run back to her house and the sandniggers would just stand their waiting for death

MGTOW pls go

LOL

Faggot

You didn't finish the quote!
“What she did is wrong and broke the law but it is difficult to send to jail a woman who chastised one rapist” – the police chief Didier Thuram said – “Especially when 3 million people in the city want to name her President of the Nation. “

KEK be praised! The Frogs are waking!

Please rephrase that.

I don't care if it's fake or not, we need more stories like this to encourage and persuade the rest of the population.

Our God, the fatherly aspect of the decad, demands the death of rapists, attempted or perpetrated. Everyone present, so he said, is elligible to carry out His will.

7/12 made me reply

Let's turn killing sandniggers into a tentpole of feminism

Also, kill yourself :^)

I thought they don't eat pork.

Reminder that we need a RWDS of women to deliver the final blow on mudshits. Why? Because a Muslim offed by a woman is sent to hell.

if feminists fantasized about kebab removal i might have less of a problem with them

All Muslims are sent to hell. They believe getting killed by a woman sends them there, but in actual fact it's their devil worship that does it.

>“What she did is wrong and broke the law but it is difficult to send to jail a woman who chastised one rapist” – the police chief Didier Thuram said – “Especially when 3 million people in the city want to name her President of the Nation. “

A feminist would not resist a rapist if they weren't white. They'd take it and blame themselves.

Yes, women are supposed to be the nurturing caregivers when it comes to their offspring, but maternal protective instincts are not something to be scorned or mocked. They have served us well throughout history.

This woman is basically moon man

good choice of image.

BASED GRANNY

I am utterly guffawing with sheer joy. Fucking immigrant got what he deserved, from exactly the person I picture the French to be (proud and noble frog warriors). Well done frogs, well bloody done. Sorry about Agincourt.

Wow fam you are clearly from lands far away. Are you paid in shekels?

Underrated post.

Subtle.

While I understand her frustration, she went too far.
Using excessive force in self defense or defense of another is against the law, at least here in Canada.

nice source..

I know right, should have just let the muzzie rape the girl to death. Not very progressive they were.

Sauce? I thought the revolution was a legitimate resistance against an oppressive authority (royalty).

Fuck off, Trudeau

Kill yourself with excessive violence!

You're gonna have to break your one rule.

You're a cuck. And you're also wrong. Although "excessive force" is unlawful in self defence, she was defending a child in her own home from someone who already made threats against her life. She could be an evil white male cishet shitlord and would likely get off. A 70 year old grandmother? No case at all.

We actually have pretty good self defense laws in canada

we need moar fine women like here. now if only the frogmen would start up the RWDS….

GAS YOURSELF
HE WAS TRYING TO RAPE A GIRL
GAS YOURSELF
HE WAS TRYING TO RAPE A GIRL

tenbux

Noice

If someone tries to violate your rights by attempting to assault you their physically or sexually or attempts to use the intimidation of violence to steal from you it within your every right to kill them without warning.

This is a universal right, it doesn't matter what your local law says, this is a universal right.

Those who attempt to take what is yours must be killed without mercy.

What if the French being nicknamed "frogs' means that they're going to the first one's to rebel.

AND THAT’S WHY MOST OF AMERICA RESPECTS CASTLE DOCTRINE.

Kek confirms

France will have the first violent revolution of the 21st century, and this time they'll be getting rid of the kikes instead of putting them in power.

Thanks, faggot. The other anons are already calling us "Sweden II: Electric Boogaloo" thanks to Dildeau and the shit-stabbing hippies in the bigger cities. Now you come along and autistically point out the letter of the law when the spirit of justice is that she should have killed him and then gone on safari.

One day, possibly after my own life, they will die on a massive scale.

Islam will trouble the world no longer on that day.

Nobody here uses that lingo, you got yourself caught cuckchanner.

wew

Will you do what Constantine XI did when Islam came knocking? He rallied his men and sacrificed himself to buy time for the wise and innocent to escape.
Will you fight, or will you hide and hope they'll just leave eventually?
It's been over 500 years and they still haven't left his city.

Which is why I qualified it as possible, if given the chance I will do whatever it takes.

Have a little faith

So you're waiting for a stronger man to lead the charge? Why not you? The smallest son from the lowest tribe once became a king. Have greater faith!

Fighting alone is foolish, and I cannot move at every wolf's howl. I, along with many others, must wait to see what the pack is doing.

these shills are making me itchy… can't wait till kick-off

thanks just voted from the rooftops fellow skinhead neo-nazi alt-righter

Saw it here last week, faggot, and I've been saying "something something II: Electric Boogaloo" since I was in my early teens back in the 80s, you cunt-boil.

There isn't an oven hot enough for you.

I respect your resolve. Many people here are all talk.