Current state Holla Forums

Things that ruin Holla Forums everyday

everyday one and the same cause of failure

meep meep could be true to be honest no homo

you forgot to add your retarded meta threads to the circle

the real scary shit is when you realize that dystopia is in fact Holla Forums, Holla Forums and the pedos

i like the part about the pedo bump spam

I don't really get this cycle. Why does dysnomia lead to pedo bump spam, he's removing it.

Why does pedo bump spam lead to butthurt leftypol? Leftypol are all SJW pedo commies.

I can understand the next one, the commie leftycucks are spamming non-white America memes, but how does that lead to dumb vols, the vols are pro-white and remove that content.

Last but not least, how does 'dumb vols' lead to dysnomia? dysnomia isn't going anywhere so its not like he comes and goes as part of some cycle where dumb vols make him come back to Holla Forums.

I think you have a very low IQ OP or you just made some stupid shit up. Even if all of those things are on the board every day they aren't cyclic and they aren't doing anything to kill Holla Forums.

Instead of a circle its more a fucked up shape with corners, curves and intersections. Hopefully OP doesn't believe that his picture truthfully represents the cycles of Holla Forums goons that come to shit up the place and/or shitpost (whatever you want to call it).

citation needed

So we're free-speech on cancer but not cute non-sexualized LGs. Really makes you think.

mods = gay community

hurr durr I go to Holla Forums
don't make fun of my favorite board on Holla Forums

probably the single greatest problem the Chan's have ate the users , always moaning about the current state of a board (even though it wasn't any better in the past)

fuck Holla Forums

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

???
Holla Forums finally subverted Holla Forums?
One of the new mods have to be removed!!

samefag

wut?

t. Holla Forums thread slider
the truth does not fear investigation shill

We have IDs faggot
>>>/4chan/

hivemind
USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Your samefagging is disgusting and one of you missed the opening and closing parenthesis. Fucking retards.

pathetic.

degenerates out