Improving Yourself

I'm looking forward to improve myself, something I've been doing for exactly a year, with a similar thread I started here last year. Since then I've been steadily learning new skills and working my body. During the year, a lot of good things and bad things have happened, but I'm rather happy with the results. What about you, user? Why don't you improve?

In any case, the main reason I'm doing the thread is to ask if some anons use some kind of app to sort their time of the day or to schedule things. Since I'm doing so many things now, it's hard to keep track, so I was wondering if there's a convenient tool for it.

Improve yourself, user, you can do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

drawabox.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Working on it tbh.
I mostly just keep it in my head unless it's something far off, then I put it in the calendar on my phone and set a reminder date and time. I also have a whiteboard on my wall that I write shit on.

I just want to be good at drawing

Reminder that there is no such thing as free will and you can't change.

You might think you can, but you're wrong.

Living better than ever have. More money. In great shape. Enjoy life.

Doesn’t your phone have a calander and reminders? Most smart phones have that shit built in.

Working on it myself
>>>/art/
>>>/loomis/
>>>/art/800
drawabox.com/

Maybe, but isn't it better to live in a delusion you like than a delusion you don't? If you can at least trick yourself to be happy, sounds better and less masochistic than just sulking about your shitty life.

Pathetic. How long till you go gay, user?
Yes, but it's flimsy at best, I want something more complete, my phone functions lack a lot of specific things like specific day intervals while skipping weekends and things like that.

Mgtow is less pathetic than any other option out there. Be your own man or be a cuck.

MGTOW is male feminism. It's the most pathetic path you can possibly choose as a man besides becoming a tranny.
Fuck off

Last year I met the most wonderful woman I could, well, I know her from long time ago, but I had a lot of time without seeing her. It was an experience I would never change, the things I've felt and experienced with her wouldn't have been able otherwise, since she was a person I loved for a long time. Sadly life doesn't always go the way you want it, and she had to leave the country, it was a tearful good bye, but it ended with me as a better person during the time I was with her.
You will never experience that, user. If it works for you, cool, but you'd be an incomplete man.

I think you have confused it with White Nationalism

yeah, I know, have been learning for like 3 weeks now

wants to use the government to force men and companies to support 3DPD, while taking away rights from men and companies so 3DPD can have more rights over men and companies
wants to be left alone, seeks to understand why 3DPD are PD, and why men cuck for them, and maybe a sexbot or a way of having a family without a 3DPD
samething tbh, fam

it ended before her hypergamy showed

That's a good story, user. What people have to realize is that every trial happens for a reason, and you will become stronger for enduring them. The right one will show up and will be even better than you ever expected. But if you just give up in the face of trials, choosing to avoid them, you never become stronger and you never have get the opportunities you would have gotten.

What a beautifully passive aggressive post

Stop being a sperg and read pic related.

That hit right in the feels.

Ironic because Ingrid Bergman was a whore who cheated on her husband irl

Never heard that argument before tbh fam

Well, keep it going. Hope you show some progress since I just started pretty recently. It can't possibly be as tedious as moon runes.
And most end up as faggots because of that. It's true that 3D will be PD, but the whole point is finding one that doesn't without having to suck dick in the process. Not facing the female demon is being a coward, afraid of the pain they can bring.
As it should be. Only a faggot would cry because a woman left him for a better man, that's why you go and become the better man.

MGTOW is not "opposed" to feminism, is the anti-thesis of it, it's a contrast. In one end you have stupid women that can't handle life or men, and in the other you have stupid men that can't handle life or women.

I could be a lot more aggressive, but I'm holding the autism. I just want you to improve. If you think being a faggot is a way to improve yourself, it's ok, no one will blame you for being stupid, but it doesn't work that way, it's like the /nofap/ bullshit. Yes, masturbating a lot have consequences, but so does not masturbating for long periods of time. The whole point is having a healthy balance to have more benefits than consequences.

For me, movies are an step bellow 2D but plenty of steps above 3D as it is. Movies are a fantasy, so depending of the director and writers, you can have something fantastic or something 3DPD-tier. Ingrid Bergman is a 3DPD star, Ilsa Lund is not. If something, you can give her good credit to be able to act as a non-disgusting person on camera.

Nice try Christcuck. MGTOW is only bad in 1-race-1-nation societies without semitic influence. Anything else makes MGTOW the ultimate best thing.

I agree, movie waifus are way better
Than 3dpd.

The only solution to the woman problem is clones imo

ummm… not really crying over it, more like can't get over the implications that 3DPD can't feeling romantic love or loyalty.
also can't really become gay, as for males it is a genetic defect.

I've found a solution that works fine, it just takes some hard work on your own part instead of sitting around fapping to anime talking about how strong you are for going your own way.

Robots,AI, and artificial reproduction.
Tech will eventual replace women. No need to argue with them or try to fight feminism. 100 yrs from now women will be extinct.

The main thing about getting better is to set your mindset properly. Fuel your ideals, morals, goals everyday with discipline, passion, work and rest.
When you need to do something but you don't want to - lie to your lazy-ass brain by pretending you want to do it and start doing it. It is easier to finish something that you started, unlike something that is still just a concept.
Life never meant to be good. You were not born to experience the joy and happiness from this world. You must pretty damn blunt, lucky or oblivious not to understand that, or you live covered in lies. Everything is a bit better when you are better than other people around you.
You can bitch about your unfortunate existence and close yourself up in your house/go to shitholes for degrading sinful weaklings, or you can stop giving any fucks about getting uncomfortable and start to forget about pursuing happiness.
Do what you need to do for something that you like. That's all what life is about.
I just hope that you, user, don't like shit.

Pic related. Not asking you to hold the world in your shoulders, but just not fucking quit.

They can, but not the same way of for the same reasons men does. Women strive for power, they want to feel safe, as simple as that. As long as you can provide and be "strong", then you're good to go. Of course, that isn't guarantee of anything, but if you're already on the peak of improvement and the woman decides to leave you, then you're not the problem, is her.

Too lazy.

men can feel the same kind for love a 3DPD can, and romantic love, 3DPD can only feel utility love, and they waiting for something better to come along, even if things are fine where you are, isn't any form of loyalty.

go out and find yourself and nice 3DPD if you're so confident.

first part of this was meant for

no the only solution is clones
sexual selection is becoming obsolete in our civilization
with a clone you can literally be your own man, call your own shots
no low-quality roastie for me, I am secure in my own genetics

gene editing is a fix for that the lack of nature selection, but yes clones are the only way to 100% secure your genetics

Well OP, your thread went to shit really quick. It went from self improvement to self destruction. Unfortunate.

I successfully maintained my weight throughout the entire year despite eating fine amerimutt cuisine.

it's literally the highest thing in your self interest

Self improvement is completely what I am about. I get stuck in the rut of doing nothing (going on chans, watching youtube videos, etc) when I could be using my mind to further my own pursuits. I have no idea how to shed these habits but perhaps I can minimize them.

Mgtow is self improvement. Taking charge of your own life living in your own terms. If a mgtow want children he can hire a surrogate. It’s a lot cheaper than 20 years of child support.

You need some supplements

It's all about balance, discipline and willpower. The reason I want something to schedule my time is to have specific times for each activity so I can get used to do them at that specific time, it's distributing habits in a healthy way. 2 hours to browse chans at day, 2 hours to for exercise, 1 hour for jap, 1 hour to draw, 1 hour for guitar, 2 hours for games and eating at fixed times as well.

This is why I hate MGTOW. You'll have a child to grow as pathetic as you. The moment you are born you're depending of other humans, regardless of gender. You can run away from women the same way women can't run away from men.
MGTOW is one of the most retarded way of thinking there is, and it only shows you're a coward.

and they can have a surrogate child too
roasties have never been so irrelevant

pick one

That's not the point.

Sure thing, good luck raising a faggot like you.

What are you trying to even say? It’s not cowardice to do a risk reward analysis and find that relationships aren’t worth it.
Really dude you don’t make any sense.

a genetically perfected super human, that will be of my genes, and will no risk of a 3DPD trying use this child to make me a wage slave, and less rick to the child himself as a 3DPD's womb couldn't fuck up, and make the kid a psychopath or something
sounds good

You can see the exact moment he was BTFO was when the word "surrogate" came up.
His composure was demolished and he immediately fell to personal attacks and platitudes.

From "Ah, you will never know the joys of love user" to "NO! FUCK YOU! DO NOT DO THIS!"

How so? Because your feelings are too fragile to take it? If the problem is money, make more. You sounds like you want to live your life without any sort of worry, but life doesn't work like that. Sounds more like germophobes that doesn't risk going out because of the risk of germs. Well, germs are everywhere, faggot.
My point is your "risk reward" analysis is flawed, clouded by your own cowardice. What is a "risk" to you is nothing but a fear without foundation. What's the worse that a woman can do? Leave you? Big deal. Legal battle? Set everything before or during the relationship, only an idiot who doesn't know his rights doesn't. Every problem have a solution, but you just choose to run away without facing the problem in the first place.

I don't know, user, being a coward sounds like anything but a super human.
Figures, jesus, kill yourself, that's your only way to improve.

I don't take the Reddit from seriously.

genetically perfected, improvement shouldn't just be restricted to lifestyle
I don't like the idea of providing for a 3DPD, especially one that fucked me over.

You don't like the idea of providing for yourself either seeing how you believe in the wage slave meme. Also, genetic improvement sounds nice, and even though we already have the technology, it's unlikely you'd be able to use it, since you don't seem to be able to even work in the first place.

haha, sure brudder

I was talking about being forced to work by the 3DPD via the courts so they can extract child support.
You are being forced to work by law, that is slavery.

It’s pretty obvious you’ve never dated or had a real job.

A woman can destroy your life without a second thought. The legal system is set up against men. Men have no rights when it comes to women.
Why would a man risk losing everything to gain nothing. Women can’t love you, can’t offer you anything of value.
You think having a wife and ily is some grand accomplishment? The end goal? It’s a fucking lie. It’s the lie men are told to keep them subservient to a society that depends on male servitude to exist.
Men are disposinable utilities. Women don’t see a man as anything more than that.
Have some self worth and live life for yourself.

Pro-tip: your both gaybois.

Then what the fuck are you sperging out about? Holy shit m8, don't have sex and your entire crisis of child support slavery is avoided.

How is it effecting your mood though?
Is the extra dopamine helping? Is the knowledge gained through the books making a difference in your life?

why do you niggers always claim solitary people are bitter. I am not bitter, I just want to be left alone to pursue my own business and mind my own shit. Is this really so hard for your to understand? I do not give a flying shit about your Holla Forums goals of keeping le hwyte rayce alive or sustaining a society I absolutely detest.

Just please leave me the fuck alone. High school really never ends.

No need, you can just get a surrogate instead.
Be free from cunts and have your offspring too.

JUST improve, mate

this

Not giving a shit about any of this bs and just living your own life.

I’m not worried about child support because I’m not dumb enough to fuck a thot.

You could stop one-piece pics for a start of your improvement

That was the entirety of my point. Go out and be your own man, and you'll do just fine. Complaing that marrying a roastie will ruin your life is retarded when you have the option to just not marry one.

you could fuck off, stupid fucker
we can't follow you

Kids ain't pokemon m8. you don't get a break from them.

well that's funny to hear because you breeders are fucking everywhere and every time you talk to me you want to make me join your cult of breeding so I can be one of you guys,, trapped inside the same hamster wheel until I die

I want a life without stress and liabilities. Is it really too much to ask for this? Is it really so deviant that people think I am a freak for desiring a simple life? I would understand people stressing me if I were a lunatic mass murderer but I never hurt anyone ever in my life.

I am not a fucking breeder, check the IDs, I support mgtow, and finding a way around 3DPD.
but "Just please leave me the fuck alone, guys" pissed me off. you don't get to be left alone, you're the fucking internet

One day you will have to have them, or basically accept your death.
Why take the extra baggage of the ungrateful worn-out skank with that?

I see what scraps of shit are being left for me.
I'm getting old user, you wouldn't understand.
I can't feel these things anymore, it's all just a burden now.

Get your shit together and you can easily avoid that. Also, if you have plenty of money and a competent lawyer it should be enough. Only an idiot would get a kid without enough money in those cases, and you should be more of an idiot to marry a woman that can betray you without expending several time with her first.

See
That woman was the best that happened to me, and now that she left, it's only adequate that I keep living myself as good as I can, in order to find someone as good, if not better. As for work, I do work, not something I like but it's what I need in order to do what I like, which is slowly materializing Leaving the country as well, for example. Work isn't just a place where you go to sit your ass for a set of hours, is an opportunity to meet people that can help you later on life, so don't be a faggot.
Jesus, it's like hearing a feminist speaking. The system isn't fair? Boohoo, that's because you don't know how to deal with it. The system was corrupted from day 1, so you can either cry because it's unfair, or actually understand how it works, and from them you have 2 options, use your life to try to change it, or just go about it for maximum profit.
No, women don't love YOU because you're a pathetic faggot. If you want a women's love, then you have to improve yourself to actually be a man they can love. I know as a matter of fact that women can love, just not as men do, and that's ok because men and women are different, if you want love as men do, go ahead and start sucking dick.
Then what is the alternative? Keep yourself in the edge patting yourself in the back telling yourself that you don't need anyone until you die accomplishing nothing at all? None of that is an end goal because true accomplishment is a conglomeration of small tasks that amount to, well, accomplishment.

Hang in there, user, it will change eventually.

It's too late for you. Just kill yourself.

Not to mention, it's not as if the anons here are somehow more noble than women in this regard. Women want to be supported, anons want pussy. "Love" doesn't have much to do with it.

3DPD's inability to feel love and loyalty, makes them worthless to me, so I don't have to worry about that, just waiting for sexbots
sure ya are

Replied to wrong post, but point remains

Yet I am not sad, but euphoric, for I know I can still have a clone or surrogate child.
Roasties have never been so irrelevant, and this fact completely destroys your logic.

males can experience love, and will even seek it, 3DPD can't and won't.
that is difference
the way nature made males seek reproduction is through love and pleasure, the way nature made 3DPD seek reproduction is by making them weak and stupid with sociopathic tendencies.

The cost benefit and risk reward analysis of entering into a relationship with a the correct individual. Shows that it is worth it. Children with two parents turn out way better than children with one parent. Not only because of the combined monetary forces of the both parents but the child gets to spend more time with their biological mentor. Children with two parents consistently turn out better than children with one parent.

Love is a soyboy fantasy.

>"The cost benefit and risk reward analysis of entering into a relationship with the correct individual shows that it is worth it."

that is beautiful and anyone who wants to should be allowed to do this.

being objective about something isn't hating it, and I don't love any woman.
Pretty sure we can measure love by observing the human brain when exposed to certain stimuli.
You're really treading on being a white knight.

don't forget the soul
have you read the bible?

Except that's not the case. As I said, if you want to be loved like men love, go ahead and suck dick. Either settle for women love, or don't be loved at all, but that is by no means lack of love.

Why keep prolonging your shitty existence if all you do is cry about muh womyn?

You have your priorities messed up. Everything you do should be to prolong your existence. I enjoy other things than just complaining about women too, but the bitterness can get in the way of them also.

So why not kill two birds with one stone?

but it does mean there is a lack of romantic love, ya brain dead idiot
I am fine with being loved, you're not going to sit here, and lie to men about 3DPD, and try to play down their negative traits, unchallenged.

I am fine with not being loved*

That's selfish, disgusting, stupid and shallow. Your existence isn't and never was yours only. The only reason you exist is because you came out of the hole of a woman that was impregnated by a man. Life is shit, but if you decide to give up on it because of that and just shit on everyone else, then just kill yourself, is as selfish but permanent.

Your existance proves you wrong. Women are volatile, but they can love romantically as well. If your problem is that they expect you to do all the job is different, but they can. Go ahead and die alone then, no one will care, not even to leech of your corpse.

That's just your social instincts that have evolved to preserve your genes talking.

Basically if any emotions you have are not working towards preserving your life and/or genes they can be safely and logically ignored.

Preserving society is on itself an act of self preservation of yourself and your offsprings, the human being is a social animal and your need for contact can't be replaced unless there's actually something wrong with you, and that includes the need to intimate with women. As you are, you're literally doing nothing, just sulking on your luck for womyn and being alive. You're just a burden, user. Either change or kill yourself.

Yeah, no they can not. No point in talking now. Hope you learn before you get cucked.

Unless you don't have offspring, particularly as a result of society, in which case it's simple cuckoldry. I understand the desire to preserve things, but that also necessarily includes the genes of my ily, immediate ancestors, and myself. What kind of person would I be to forsake the only people in this world who ever really cared for me? Passing on my genes is not just a responsibility to myself, but to them too.

And again, you forget I am doing something, finding a surrogate mother for my children or a clone of myself. You should never kill yourself, that's the most retarded thing a person can do. Preserving yourself is never wrong.

The only reason you'd get cucked is for being an spineless fag, so no shit you keep yourself away from them. See I was wrong all along. Kill yourself, the only way for you to improve.

Hence why your position is selfish and stupid. Not to mention that you keep the argument of your surrogate mother, so you do plan to have offsprings of a mother you'd barely know for a kid that will never know maternal love to grow as bitter as you. You're the cancer of society and I hope you die before you can't reproduce by any mean.
Exactly what you are now, that's what you did already by becoming a bitter pathetic excuse of a man.
It's like keeping rotten eggs, it stinks, you only take space in the fridge.

Also, surrogate mothers also carry legal problems depending on where you live, and some of them can still claim their own kids' custody. So good luck, faggot.

Go fuck yourself you white knight brainless faggot.
You are going cucked into paying for kids that aren't your's, that is what i fucking meant by you getting cucked
How fucking retarded can one cuck get, shit.

It just comes down to me wanting to live, and you wanting me to die. But I am not going anywhere and you telling me to kill myself makes as much sense as telling the mold on your eggs to do so.

Why "Either change or kill yourself" when I can both stay the same and remain alive too? If I was actually suicidal you might have a point, but like I said, my priorities are different, and my future is looking pretty bright.

For some reason I hate the idea of a schedule this is probably the main thing that keeps me stuck in the rut. I will try to form a schedule and see how that goes next semester.

all this desperate attempt at shaming tactics at people who aren't hopping on the roastie train only makes me feel more resolute in my decision to avoid 3dpd, knowing that it's infuriating people this much that I have freedom over myself and don't follow their slave mentality

It's not so much you refusing the roastie train. It's more a case of you being the homeless guy that goes to the roastie train station everyday and spends the whole day there telling anyone who will listen about how you would'nt buy a ticket even if you could afford one.

Finally, faggot. I'm not going to be cucked because I have money, looks and a relatively high social status that I built myself.

I don't really care if you die or not, but even the smallest most pathetic leech have an instinct of self-perseverance. You're proud for something basic in unicellular beings too. You're pathetic, user.

Schedules are a pain, that's why you need willpower and discipline. Stick to it but be flexible if you need it.

Stay virgin forever and never reproduce. You're cucking yourself by doing nothing anyway.

Check id's m8, I don't give a shit about what some white knights think with their shame tactics. I don't push my life choices in their face, it would be nice for them to shut the fuck up and go back to prepping their bull.

That's the plan.

Here's my protip for anons who want to improve themselves but have no motivation to start: start doing exercise every time you do something that's already in your routine. For example before you shower, or before you boot up a game to play vidya, or before you start watching anime for the day, or even just before you fap.

It doesn't have to be a lot of exercise, even just a set of squats or pushups helps as long as you start doing it regularly. You'll feel good about it, you'll be getting exercise to get you started on self-improvement, and everything gets easier from there.

I made it part of my routine to work out for like 10 mins before I shower and before I jack off. I've been making some pretty nice gains and my self esteem is improving rapidly, which is making it way easier to motivate myself to start making other changes.

Ultimately all to get laid and preserve your genes, something even a loser leech like me can do. Being successful is biologically pointless so long as you will only end up with ~2 kids anyway.

You are only angry at me because my method reveals how much wasted energy you have invested into being a normie. I just shit around my whole life, and yet I can ultimately end up with the same results as you. I would imagine that is quite a bitter pill to swallow.

Though luck, user, I'm the bull of spineless fags like you.
Pathetic. This is why you'll never improve and will always get cucked.

Sounds good, but personally, I'm too methodically to do exercise out of nowhere. What I do is taking normal activities as exercise, instead of going up the elevator I take the stairs, I rather walk than public transport, and so on.

Not really, that's not the end goal, but just a perk of living life. Sure, focusing on that shit will actually bite you in the ass, but if you give it time, it will simply come, and if it doesn't, well, you're fucked. You ultimately live life for the enjoyment of it, not to get laid or reproduce, that's what animals do. One of the biggest enjoyment is getting laid and reproduce, though.
How? Raping someone?
Wrong. Even animals have to be successful in their own right in order to reproduce, so by not doing it you're the same as the lowest of animals, or even worse since at least they try. You're successful as a human when you live your life at the fullest, and that includes but doesn't limit to having a happy wife and kids.
Jesus normalfag, kill yourself.
Gee Rick, stick a pickle in your ass and die.

Your opinion is thoroughly irrelevant to me and how I live my life.

You sure showed me user. Your posts on a taiwanese finger puppet board will definitely cause changes in my life after I stop posting here. All your effort telling people how to live their life matters.

Honestly, I don't need to, you hurt yourself plenty by being a self-destructive luggage.

This is more like being an animal than thinking about the reasons why those things might cause you enjoyment. Do you think animals are contemplating "Hrm, if I fuck 3 dogs here and so and so I am successful and will probably pass on my genes"

No, they do exactly what you do. Live life for simple enjoyment. Leaving natural selection to do the rest. But what has made humans so successful as animals is the logic that reveals to us when our emotions are leading us in a direction that is not in our own interest. Ergo, look at this self improvement thread, that same force at work. A dog might spend his whole life fucking your leg and be happy, a NEET fucking his hand to some anime characters on a screen, you fucking your beautiful wife or girlfriend.

But ultimately what determines our success is our survival. If the tables ever turn, and your cloying rose-tinted memories start driving you to suicide, remember that.