FEMA Camps will be voluntary due to roving gangs creating violence

FEMA Camps will be voluntary due to roving gangs creating violence. They will be safe zone for people to go to voluntarily. This will be a way for people to obtain free food water shelter and a fortified defensive zone. They might even give out free shekels to some degree via raw materials of different sorts.

When the chaos happens the government needs to know which citizens it can exist off of.

Are you the majority ethnicity in your area? Or are you a White Minority in your local 20 mile radius. Go ahead and answer the question. Figure out your survival rate because we might not have an election if BLM blocks enough voting stations, it might end up being a race war

Blm blocking voting stations.. I must admit I had not thought of this. Surely blocking voting stations would be a federal crime? The police would be forced to intervene, wouldnt they?
As a britbong, I could not allow this to happen near me, I would be forced to intervene. Free speech and free votes.

Comfy FEMA camp is much better than living in the streets among trash.

African tier election strategy.

So if these gangs attack kikes, does it that mean they'll lolercaust themselves?

The fuck is blm gonna do to try and block voting stations in white neighborhoods?

They are only active in their own shitty ghettoes.

FEMA camps will be a place at first for nogs jews minorities etc to receive protection food shelter . then they will be mobilized and used to hunt whites.

it is important to crush fema camps and all the non whites within them.

with enough violence happening in enough areas there will be enough scarred whites who do not vote, a reason for a revote, or King Nigger declares Martial Law until he sees fit that there is law and order for the king nigger to ordain billary

what kind of thread is this OP? No link, nothing, just your blogging?

gas the kikes,race war now

A lot of people think we are going to have an election, and that could not be further from the truth.

Look at how many riots and muslim shootings we are having. This will only get amplified.

Once blacks see that the Police allow them to group up , block traffic, do a little looting. It becomes economically viable for them to riot as a means to an end. Also as a come up, attracting more and more violent thugs.

The blacks will do this more and more and during the election time the media will try to make it clear to White America that this election cannot take place.

I think it is important to realize that if you do not live in an area so that within a 20 mile radius you are in a white majority , then you will more than likely be the hunted instead of the predator. Your skin is your uniform; this is reality.

Fema camps will be established to take in minorities as safe havens at first. Until King Nigger turns them into white killing machines. This is why its critical that all FEMA camps be identified as anti white training barracks.

Voluntary euthanization centers are coming because the plagues and catastrophe shall be so great.

I'm sure there's enough crazy fucking boomer Republicans running around to counter that.

Everyone is fucking pissed in this country.

They have to disarm the public first.

doubtful, why would they want to round up all the cucks?

It will be because of hyper inflation + a lack of manufacturing jobs. We will have a Jewish Media pointing fingers at Trump, egging on the blacks to attack whites.

It will only take a couple of white massacres to wake up whites world wide. It will be incredibly brutal and the savageness of the white's deaths will serve as the catalyst for the roving white tribes to form fighting simply for white survival.

People will be holding onto their jobs with their dear lives until their salaries don't keep up with the basic cost of living i.e food.

The government fearing widespread civil unrest creates safety zones i.e FEMA Camps promising food shelter medicine etc. And these Camps will provide that at first. But they will turn into anti white militia training centers.

Do you think the government is not going to weaponize niggers , spics, jews etc against whites. they do these at military training camps, but they will be labeled as FEMA Camps.

people will willingly goto the FEMA camps for food medicine shelter etc and that is what will lure spics niggers jews etc .

niggers spics jews etc have white culture baby sitting them via section 8 housing , EBT Food cards etc. And guess what niggers actually resent the fact when we tell them no more freebies. so you can imagine how ez it will be to weaponize the negro after he has been starved for a bit and then gets back on the government tit. except the government won't be able to afford to keep the negro on the free doll… the negro will have to be weaponized and then sent off to battle the large group of whites who refused to goto FEMA Camps

Whites will be the scapegoat at the government FEMA Camps particularly any whites who have not been to the camps and biometrically ID'ed

The government will need to enlarge its army & the current government won't be able to conquer the roving white "gangs" that are going to succesfully target blacks jews spics etc.

Gov offers safety to them & whites via FEMA camps, then trains them to fight the whites.

This is why early on all FEMA camps must be crushed because they eventually get used as anti white militia training barracks. When the government sees that it can't enforce its multi cultural anti white genocide agenda due to not having a white army to begin with.

You're a fucking delusional retard.

There might be something to that actually, people surrendering themselves to the same ZOG that created these huge swathes of welfare thugs.

RUN
THEM
DOWN

Beta numale cucks would be even easier to squash than niggers.

as if a large % of the nigger population / spic population isn't already totally reliant on the gov…

once the nigs/spics get starved a little bit they will GO RUSHING BACK towards the FREE GOV HOUSING FOOD MEDICINE ETC & be even more loyal and unquestioning

then once the gov realizes they can't support loafers eternally they make them a militia to quell the whites who won't goto FEMA get eye scanned, who won't stop purging america of the spic/nig problem.

I tell you now and mark my words. FEMA camps = Anti White Militia Training Barracks

What do you think Katrina would have become if the nigs didn't have other major metropolitan cities with freebies to goto…..

Are you implying that niggers would work and train at a camp that has no booze, KFC or free shit?

They don't need to be well organized or "official" as considered by Aryan expectations to be tacitly approved by the government. Gun thugs with or without a badge.

People have been talking about this since 2000 and before the internet even existed.

Theres also something else you didnt think of…

Who has been extremely quiet lately?

La Raza

I fully expect there to be massive fucking violence either at polling stations or immediately following the vote count

anyone not in shape.. you are running out of time but if you approach it with determination there is no reason any fat ass couldnt shed 40 lbs of fat and put on a decent amount of muscle tone if they start right now

like i stated before not in our current state of affairs.

But once the negro has been starved off his KFC, free housing and booze. He will run with open arms back to a government who provides only a fraction of that booze KFC, and limited housing. For without the free tit for the nig to suckle upon he is completely lost and at the mercy of whites.

This will also be subtly placed into the negros brain at the FEMA Camp, who do you think the government is going to use as the scapegoat for the jewish created troubles?

the whites who are self sufficient and who don't go to the FEMA Camps because they have formed their own society.

I think you're delusional m8

having all in one place makes napalm an effective weapon

The kikes do not want a race war, they want whites to lay down and die. If it gets to that they've already lost.

I dunno man.

I see your hypothesis but with the eyes of the world looking at each other like a hawk, I can't see this happening anytime soon.

I do believe that there will be massive triggering throughout the US and chimpouts sprouting around the country.
Also, the (((media))) and police are probably getting prepared for what's to come.

But what of the Whites that still trust Washington? They'll be subjected more than ever.

We both know that the USA has a massive amount of debt compared to how much we manufacture when compared to China.

USA is losing purchasing power, but we won't really realize this until the next oncoming market crash.

When there is chaos and violence. Small communities will form quicker than ever. All these minorities in the metropolitan cities will attempt to leave the city due to a lack of free resources only to encounter prepared and dug in white communities everywhere they go. The filthy niggers and spics who successfully retreat back to Metropolitan cities will have horror stories for the now formed FEMA camps. Gov will setup FEMA camps once metropolitan city mobs form, that is where they get housed, trained brainwashed to attack whites @ the FEMA barracks. Jews will use these nig/spic retreat horror stories to create pity amongst the then current FEMA-Whites-Traitors pitting them against Whites.

There will of course be whites who will be led by jews on the FEMA camp side.

fuck you nigger, I'm voting.

kill yourself

Do you honestly believe that BLM is strong enough to block even a single voting station? Do you really believe that or are you a LARPer speculating the impossible?

Do you believe BLM to be strong enough to stand against the United States Army?

I really think you're giving them way too much credit. You stink of being a BLM paid agitator.

FEMA camps will be the first target of RWDS

the US Army is basically the Oil Army

believe it or not the military will have some what of a difficult time firing on nigs

particularly the usa nig army full of nigs.

There is a reason why King Nigger is allowing a continous stream of protest against the Police in City after City. This build confidence among the niggers and is the same as giving them a pass each and every time they get upset. He is appeasing them this way and teaching them to get used to it.

No one stands up to it now… so it continues and will amplify.

Ask yourself if the protests are going away you filthy fucking dumb kike

You have no idea what we are capable of.

You should be afraid of us, not of them.

The First Amendment guarantees people the right to protest. If you hate the Constitution, then get the fuck out of my country.

(Checked)

The niggers are not prostesting they are vandalizing, causing public disturbance, and violating police mandated curfew.

Also check those digits I got you faggots.

Spics hate niggers just as much, if not more than the average white person.

All talk no action. Which is why we have Sanctuary Cities instead of borders. illegals are basically modern day invaders.

You have no idea of what you are capable of without the tax payer funding you.

The 1st amendment was written for white people not for niggers spics asiansor jews.

no niggers spics asiansor jews where specifically mentioned as having any rights & at the time it was an entirely white nation…

spics just say that because the nigs are way lazier and better at leaching from whites

7 people were arrested at the Jackson Square protest in New Orleans yesterday. If people get out of hand, they get arrested.

OP would have us believe that BLM is given a free reign to do whatever it wants. BLM can speak, BLM can protest, but the instant someone throws a rock, the police and/or National Guard swoop in.

I know you may want the NG to just open up and kill every nigger they see, but that's not going to happen outside of LARPer masturbation fantasy.

OP is a paid Soros shill trying to kick the hornet's nest and make us do something illegal; kinda like they do at protests. Pay a few agitators to start people throwing rocks instead of carrying signs.

The 14th Amendment changed that.

If you don't like the Constitution, change it or get the fuck out.

um, Holla Forums doesn't check dubs anymore?

Nice Dubs M8

Why would anyone do anything illegal when the Trump Reich will fund RWDS?

After China succeeds in wresting reserve currency status from the US with their own gold-backed alternative, the Federal Reserve's toilet paper money will swiftly collapse along with all sister currencies in Western nations. The only people in the West who will remain loyal to their government after this will be those who are already completely helpless and dependent upon gibsmedat: Poor people, rapefugees, and indebted university students.

This will be falsely blamed on Russia; they'll claim Russian hackers got into all major US banking systems and reset everyone's account to zero. They will then use this as an excuse to implement communism overnight and to declare war against Russia. This is why Hillary pushes the "le ebil Putin" and "muh Russian hackers" autism so hard, to precondition us for the planned narrative.

Needless to say, Whites will be pissed. Whites are the one major demographic who will have the stockpiled resources, resolve, and rage necessary to seek to unite and overthrow their government. Critically, Russia will also be keen on arming and training Whites in all Western countries to assist with that goal.

Problem is, the Jews have already anticipated all of that. They know Whites will team up with Russia against them. This is why they want to eliminate White people in Western countries as soon as possible. They view Whites as a fifth column.

If Whites are buried, then Putin has no one to form an alliance with. This is the reason for the mass invasion in Europe, and BLM/Communism/SJWs in the US. FEMA camps will in fact be training camps where all of these people will be taught how to kill us and will be given the marching orders, weapons, power, and legal authority to do so.

Once we are eliminated, all that will remain in our countries are desperate, hungry, mindless, low-IQ, brainwashed subhumans who will desire nothing more than the chance to pilot a drone and kill some evil racist white Russians - especially if they rack up YouTube Heroes Good Goy points for doing so, which they can then spend on extra food.

That's not going to happen. It's just more LARPer masturbation fetish fantasy.

the arrested people get released and cause more trouble

at jail they get trained as professional criminals

Goal Post Status: Moved

You said nobody was standing up to them, I mention that they get arrested; you move the goalposts. You're an idiot.

Holy shit. I might actually, literally murder a motherfucker who tired to stop me form casting my vote for the god emperor.

listen up kike, spic , nigger or whatever the fuck you are.

The Constitution is null and void due to the fact that the government allows illegal invaders the "right" to occupy Sanctuary Cities.

At that point the government is not fulfilling its basic duty of enforcing a border. Something all Nations have done throughout time.

The USA Constitution is null and void jewboy.

I fucking hate those spics so much.

Then I suggest you stop practicing your right to free speech. If you're armed, then I suggest turning your guns in to the nearest government office.

If the Constitution is null and void, then you have no rights in this country.

Kill yourself.

You have the right to do that.

Unless, of course, you're like OP - who thinks the Constitution is null and void - then you don't have the right to do that.

if someone stood up to them the "protests" wouldn't keep occurring.

The Protests are not ending, they will get amplified, more violent.

The Jewish Press will continue to race bait the blacks into attacking whites and blaming law enforcement.

Then a brutal white massacre occurs. Whites in the USA will realize the Government didn't keep those dead whites safe and won't keep them safe.

Then Whites fight back victoriously winning many battles entrenching themselves, and forcing niggers spics and jews to live amongst niggers spics and jews! away from the whites.

Then the goverment realizing that fundings will run out sooner or later starts the FEMA camps to lure whites back into cities; to create loyalty with freebie wanting blacks spics etc so that loyalty to this new anti white government can be established.

but not enough whites are lured back by the FEMA promise

so FEMA turns into an anti white militia training center.

The Constitution states the rights that the government is limited to enforcing, not the limits that the people have. If the constitution becomes null, the government will be doing all the actions. The average person is not required to follow anything the constitution says because its not meant be be a leash on the citizens.

But spics hate niggers even in Mexico. Spics would just fight for themselves, not that they would team up with all the whites.

Refugee camps are incredibly dangerous places. If you don't get murdered in one disease will get you.

You're better off and safer not being in one.

If someone tried to stop you from protesting, would you? Of course you would because you're a good boy who dindu nuffin. Tell Soros I said hi.

The Black Panthers intimidated and were caught roughing up voters during both Obama elections. Considering how uppity they've been of late, I don't think it is out of the question.

Rights don't come from the constitution you stupid nigger.

This might happen in places like CA and NYC.

In TX and even cucked places like CO with guns and stand your ground laws it wont happen unless they take our guns. I have no problem dumping hot lead into any dindu that comes on my property.

you pitch a nice scenario m8

If they bus 50 BLM to a small voting station it would be possible to block it for a while. If there were sympathetic people nearby it might be touch and go… but any obstruction of the right to vote won't last long.

the only void is between your ears e1e6f7
that happens to be a violation of the contitution by the cities and does not void anything you moron. There are cases in federal courts at this very moment to end sanctuary cites. tha's how we roll here dipshit

keeping them all in one place makes napalm effective :~)

this

burgerclaps should stop complaining. At least you can have guns and therefore some fun before and after society collapses, no matter if you die or not. For us yrofags it's a slow grinding death without any means of self-defense aside from rental trucks.

All we want are the means to take a lot of shitskins with us while we are going to die anyway in future civil wars in Europe.

I'm already thinking about migrating to the US.

Living in western Europe just seems to futile and people will rather go get raped than group and change the system.

Exactly this. Whites aren't allowed to win anymore and a race war would be total victory for whites.

White people don't have faith in the USA Jew Courts.

Heck even California voted No on gay marriage.

But the Jewish Supreme Court decided to bypass Congress and legalize gay marriage.

I have no faith in that type of sick judicial system that bypasses the checks and balances in the Constitution its based on.

take a hike kike! that is how i roll! fuck your jewish supreme court, the oven is ready!

S℗©N

never under estimate the kikes extremely greedy desire for more profits even at the risk of his own survival especially how confident the jewish bankers are now after getting bailed out

BAIL US OUT GOYUM OR WE TANK THE ECONOMY!

and it worked thanks to their jewish press.

oops… wrong one

you fags can get full fun '74s from slavland

They're active wherever Soros buses take them.

get gud noob

The reason dollar didn't collapse yet and will not collapse in the near future, regardless of what China is doing, is that it is THE world's reserve and international trade currency and legal tender. And the reason it is so is that the fucking kikes will bomb into oblivion any country that tries to stop accepting it, and every political leader around the world knows that.

Until (((USA))) itself collapses into civil war, nothing will change regarding dollar's status. Once this collapse happens, dollar will crash and burn regardless of any other countries actions.

"Lead is worth more than gold when the Happening comes"

- t. anonymous Holla Forumsack 6 mths ago

Kill yourself.

Into the bog.

post maps of the FEMA death camps by state then. Everyone knows they are stockpiling millions of coffins at these camps, the videos are all over the internet. There are 600-800 camps nationwide, and they are staffed with UN troops. Time to destroy them, raid them, kill the illegal invaders (UN personnel) and burn the infrastructure to the fucking ground.

In an interesting turn of events I took a Basic Hunter Safety Education course recently. One of the instructors was FBI, and he was mouthing off about the UN coming to take our guns. It's scary that a year ago that talk was enough to get you locked up, but now it's so obvious that even the law enforcement personnel are warning people. He literally said to the class full of mostly women that UN soldiers are coming to take our guns, obama passed executive orders for the FEMA camps already and sold our national parks to UNESCO. He told us that if we valued our lives we should apply for an FID right after we pass the course. He told us to buy as many guns as we can and kill every BLUEHELM we see.

Dude was woke as fuck and refused to hide his power level. I was so grateful, because I thought I was the only /polack/ in the group until FBI instructor spoke up.

This shit is real. It's not a joke. The jews are going to put us in concentration camps, just like they did to the refugees in germany and the holocaust in russia. This is what jews do, they commit atrocities and there is no denying it anymore.

My fucking hunting instructor said he works with the FBI and that come November our lives will depend on how many guns we own and how many BLUEHELMS we kill with them.

Talk about a wake up call. Never forget that the people who are coming for your guns are UN soldiers, wearing blue helmets. Kill all bluehelms.

the constitution only applies to white men

>>>/infowars/

wew

You're nuts. Were gonna put that infrastructure to good use once the UN and other traitorous elements are neutralized.

what's your excuse

I have no idea how accurate this map is, but it looks like there are 200 that have been located.

Holla Forums really should be putting some digging resources into locating and more accurately mapping FEMA camps. Obviously I'm not the only one who knows this may be Kind Niggers only option if he is to escape the rope.

Anyone know if there is a UN standard garrison size for these camps and any command structure thereof?

I think I'll fare pretty well. I live in an awake neighborhood. We've got food, water, and other supplies, and most of us are armed. We'd cover each other well.

If it's run by the government, then it's guaranteed that they'll take your guns upon entry and stick you in a tent or something alongside a bunch of noisy violent niggers who will probably stab you at some point in time. For breakfast lunch and dinner you'll get to eat GMO food filled with pesticides and chemicals to reduce your fertility, poison you, and probably cause cancer in the future.

Yeah, I think I'll just keep stockpiling food and supplies and defend what is mine with guns.

FUCKING NO
I just moved to a major city and already regret it, what the fuck do I do when it happens

Read up on the NYC Blackout of 1977

I get that it's going to be complete and utter fucking chaos, but where won't be?
I fucking can't get money out of cities and I can't enjoy my money in one. fucking lovely situation.

If there isnt any more proof the mods are actually (((mods))), they anchored this thread, but let the obvious slide thread about kike Ben Bernstein and some article from a year and half ago continue on, Gondola spamming and all.

They also deleted the Trump and Bibi thread.

Why they bumplocked this is beyond. I literally opened it and then it was bumplocked.

The jews are clearly trying to rebuild the situation THEY were in before WW2, aka one specific race named as the cause of everything.
What do you think will happen when whites are a minority and this narrative has been hammered onto people for decades?

Be realistic.
Whites will be a minority by 2044. We'll be 50-70yo by then.
Our (few) children will have grown up in a full anti-white society.
Poverty will have them turn into your average commie, degeneracy will make them beta and weak.
We will live long enough to see the beginning of the white holocaust, but we'll be too old to do anything about it.

I think we have some (((mods))) on our hands. This is cuckchan gaymergate level faggotry going on

Do the markers point at the black spot or the tail?
Having 2 in Mexico is hilarious, i can check the one in Sonora too if that's the case

Sounds like the indian prophecy

SAY IT AIN'T SO

Have a sage too because fuck you.

I wish my local voting station was not a church. its illegal to carry into a religious building without authorization. I would OC my big spooky black AR if blm were to show up.

then again, blm isnt at all prevalent in my area

Look at all those glorious pre-asian import Urban Assault Vehicles. No Honda's. No Toyota's. No Hyundai's. Just heavy-duty American steel on American tires - made by Americans.

in white communities there won't be chaos there will be an actual chance to survive.

Americans were shit jew-tier crap in the 80's, early 90's
Apart from high-end sport stuff, they were shit, no wonder japs with a few ricers won the race

I was being more nostalgic than praising American manufacturing of the '70's. I agree, it was the beginning of suck for America. Tho, it was intentional. It was to get us to buy cheaper, yet better-made foreign goods. We started losing American jobs soon after.

I'm old enough to remember when America was American. We had a distinct culture before the complete takeover by the global corps in the '80's (see: imports). It was unique, and assholes like pic related in my original post helped ensure it's demise. "Archie for President" - what a poison pill shaped like a gummy bear (Oh, wait… ). He was the jester of death for the white conservative male. Archie's dead - the white conservative white male, just about so. Brain-dead, anyhow.

And so here we are, forty years later, talking about race wars and concentration camps on American soil - for and by Americans - while we laugh and cheer and hope for another hero for President, presented to us by the same people who brought America to it's knees. We'll never learn.