Old Holla Forums

The only active Holla Forums board in 22 May, 2014 was a pedo board.

Holla Forums used to be absolute garbage. The only people who claim Holla Forums was better back then are pedos and liars.

Holla Forums didn't take off until mid September 2014. (Gamergate and the Fappening helped fuel the migration) All the new boards dominated /waifuist/. /waifuist/ was just 4chan Holla Forumspedos escaping stricter moderation on 4chan. Even the post-migration pedoboards beat /waifust/

reminds me of a couple months ago

FUCK JIM. TAKE HIM BY THE LAGS AND SLAM HIM AGAINST A WALL

/hebe/ was created in Sep 2014. And it became one of the most popular boards in 2015. Finally shutdown in mid 2016 by Jim.

Pre-gamergate Holla Forums was pretty shit. Even Holla Forums which only got about 20 posts per day was full of pedo shit. Hotwheels even started the "Only post pedoshit in the containment thread" rule when he was Holla Forums BO.

He defended every thread being filled with pedoshit at first: "a cost of freedom", but he quickly got tired of it.

8ch peaked in late 2015-early 2016 when /hebe/ and /cutegirls/ were bustling and Hotwheels was allowing movie nude scene webms.

Where has the time gone?

2015 - early 2016 one of the best chan experiences ever

heh, at first, Hotwheels didn't allow it at first, not even album covers like nirvana, but after the memes, he caved and permitted underage full frontal nudity as long as it was from movies or album covers.

The "obscure" meme was the only funny thing the pedos made but it got old fast.

American Beautiy is the most obscure movie I know. I don't blame him. Plus Kevin Spacey is in it. It should be banned.

Kaylee was the the high water mark of fullchan. the last great thing on b/ tbh

Is she the one who's photos were stolen after a guy on a bus used an user's computer to charge his iPhone?

That's why pedos here are so indignant and engage in childish spam: "We were here first, it's not fair!!!!"

Sorry sick fucks, it's very hard to sell ads with your kind here and it costs a lot to run a site that gets this much traffic. You scare away new users, many are even afraid of getting in trouble just for visiting Holla Forums, all because of you sick fucks. No one wants a stagnant userbase.

And then there is the questionable legality. The laws are vague and no one here is a lawyer. The owners aren't going to go to prison for decades so you can circlejerk with your handicapped pedo friends.

post fappening and gamergate 8ch was best. those 5-6 months had me addicted to imageboards for life

Yeah, that’s her. Still have a bunch of the pics.
It was awesome till some user sperged and spooked her off the internet.

Shill detected.

I have them all. Anyone want them?

MODS MDS MODS MODS MODS

I'm guessing that was mid August, right?

I remember coming here during gamergate because I was mad there was censorship on 4chan, a site I had never been banned on.
But now I get banned all the time here just for posting unpopular opinions, this whole site is a meme.

Holla Forums was right

everyone hated Holla Forums, we still hate them now.

Hate them if you want, but that wont make them any less right.
This site is like a bad joke at this point.

moar of her plox

Everyone go spam >>>/waifuist/
Let the pedos know they aren't welcome here anymore.

Why? Why do you want to poke the monster?

reported for requesting cp

Most people here would probably be too afraid to even go there

>>>/bl/ is much worse.

I've reported it to Jim and Ron multiple times and nothing is ever done. Actual children post on that board and the pedos contact them off site.

does this honestly surprise you, user? they only care when it's girls

8 can be really improved by moving to .onion only. I guarantee.

really made me think tbchwy

this t b h

the pedo board that never gets rekt

waifuist is great

Gamergate is pretty gay i'm a nigger . They through a bitchfit and it didn't even save gaming. Also video games are for queers.

play in traffic pedo

benji trolling LS and giving out his actual #
mlpchan get steal and subsequent troll trap card

there's more, but those were high marks

oh ya, the catfishing user that made that guy eat and rub shit all over himself was pretty funny.
basedgod's botnet and lain's twitch support was comfy, too.

That's like mewch speeds. Old Holla Forums is now what mewch is becoming.

bamp

remember the dude who got the black bitch to cut herself and drink her own piss and that on webm for him, that was fun too

missed that one. i'm a normalfag werewolf and miss a bunch sadly