How to deal with suicidal tendencies

I don't even know how can I be like this

Also, suicidal thoughts thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/rules.html
amazon.com/dp/B0016003Z0/
geneticlifehacks.com/biohacks-experiments-and-optimizations-based-on-my-genetics/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry if it's bad english, I'm french

It's not anything to do with your own life. It's the fact that you know how shit life is in general, and that you live in what you know is a bubble.

you get out of france

Go see a psychologist.

You are asking this on Holla Forums. What do you expect to hear from us you nigger?

By asking Holla Forums you already insinuate that you're not at all serious and rather do it for the attention, so my advice is to drink bleach.

exercise, get out often. dont spend too much time gaming, fapping leave france and never touch news or politics if you stay in europe

Just because there's a lot of other suicidal people in there

You need to realize all your problems are literally non existent.

strike witches.

There are a lot of things even teenagers have to deal with that can have long running consequences, especially boys since they don't get coddled and protected from their own stupidity. But yes, most of the issues OP might have are probably nonsense.

Happiness is achieved, that is why we must establish a 4th Reich.

This is the only way of our people.

just kill yourself mate before it's too late, what do you have to lose, anyway

Your country has problems. Nothing else matters but the racial makeup of your country. Prepare to fight or flee. Fuck school in a place like France. You can make money once your people are safe.

actually no, don't do that. if you are white then try to get to any majorly white country as soon as possible before you will get killed by a mudskin migrant.
otherwise - kys

14/20 not good enough
study more

Don't cut me on that edge, kiddo

Underage b&

You are a hormonal little bastard with four things to live for, that's why you are suicidal.

boy when I was 15, my only worries were how to get cash so I can buy video games and trading cards. Once you are past age 25 and you are no normalfag, you will see that your entire existence is nonsense. You are waking up in the morning so you can go to a job you don't even like so you can come home back to your meaningless life at evening.
Meaningless work for meaningless pay for a meaningless life.

I can tell you one thing my brother. You either have to become a normalfag by age 17 and find a cute highschool sweetheart or a lunatic hellbent on making as much money as possible to conquer the world / destroy it. Otherwise you will become a soulless husk of a human like I am and there will be no will to improve or achieve anything in life. And I tell you this as someone who has 30K in his bank account and a crypto portfolio worth 4M.

Life is meaningless if you are not normal and you still have time to try to correct your future.

reported for underage

this isn't cuckchan
8ch.net/b/rules.html

Just do it.

kys

o just got filtered and feel so violated. i said:

kys t b h f a m

You should start doing depressant narcotics and drinking. You had a good run. Sometimes you gotta know when to throw in the towel.

Also you should overdose on Christmas just to make a point.

In seriously worried about you do you have any contact info?
Email,Kik, Instagram?
Definitely not a peado… I'm not being ironic in anyway also

Oh.
Huh.
Well.
I see.
Doesn't this break some kind of rule?
Argh, fuck it.

I suggest, if you're being serious, to talk about it. a lot. If you have anybody willing to be your ventbox, or a journal or whatever, write it all down.

Keeping it in your mind will drive you crazy. A lot of why therapy is helpful is because you get it out, and lay it down somewhere.

you're 14. figure it out yourself

This. Things mellow out a little after you finish puberty.

I'm 23 and I feel more hopeless than I did in high school. I've been told after 25 you stop giving a fuck. Looking forward to it. Surely by 30 I will be a successful wizard

I'm trying to be a normalfag since the last year but even with the middle-to-high school transition, there's still people to belittle me and make me doubt about my chances of being one.

Also, it has passed now, and thanks for your advices, it's been from the beginnig of the month/the end of November that I have those feelings, it's like a roller coaster between depression and happiness, it's why I asked this, sorry for being an aw

grow up.

poste les bixnood d'abbord, honhon

Are you a girl?
Do you make ASMR videos?
Answer meee

I turned 24 this year and the fucks I give are drying up, I'm mostly a robot already.

I've been 15 for 2 months now, and let me say it only gets worse, so, so much worse. I can't offer any advice without having to entirely change your perspective of the world, so basically the easiest thing to do now would be do it. You should know though, death is not an escape, nor does it offer temporary relief.

Nigger you know for a fact all women here are either traps, niggers, or beta tier damaged goods. Trying to get a imageboard gf is like getting a gamer girl gf but worse, some dip shit got a gf from Holla Forums and she ended up fucking some dude behind his back, don't buy into the "She shares the same interests as me so she must be worth marrying!" meme, all women are whores who let their libido take control of any form of value they ever had.

Also unrelated to this general thread but if you want some underage nudes I'm honestly desperate enough to sell them for like $1000+.

I'm a guy btw and not in a trap way just straight up male, I'm 6'4 and have a 10 inch cock even though I'm 15 believe it or not, my nudes are literally no different from any other guys besides age, but hey if it'll make me money and it'll get your weird sick fetish of being fucked by some teen then sure, gimme that shit.

No thanks FBI

Man I wish I were FBI, then I'd at least be getting paid minimum wage, but I'm not, I'm just desperate for cash after I got ditched in Jew York.

Oh– oh shit actually can I get a job being bait for pedos anywhere?
Or just a job.
I just want my fucking money man.

Wrong pic, I just use that one a lot.

Test

Wait why the fuck did my sage fuck up then,

Didn't get it yet it doesn't automatically get turned off.
What the fuck.

Lurk more.

mfw 16 and depressed asf. Im not even a neckbeard NEET or some shit but damn I wish it would all end. Fuck this shit actually

OP, you simply stop buying their CDs.

Many teenagers experience suicidal thoughts when growing up

don't worry user. It will happen with time.

i hope not. i just want to be happy but i dont know what to do :c

there was a cute here, but she turned out to be a cunt

how does growing up help one become less hopeless and depressed?

You eventually grow out of puberty.
Well, maybe not the people here but generally.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. No matter how cute they look they're all roasties by nature even the young ones, don't let the concept of them being impressionable get to you.

The real secret? Dont think about it.

thx for the kind words

What?

What is hopeless? i know depression, but what the hell is hopeless? you're sounding like an attention seeker. i made the assumption that you're a fragile faggot. that's why i told you to grow up. because growing old will roughen you up. i'm sure you'll find a way out of depression. can't help you with the hopeless part. maybe watch less anime? i don't know. sorry for being a prick, just speaking my mind.

dont worry about it, just know u r helping

Are you female?
You better not be.

I've been shilling these books everywhere recently, and I'll keep doing so because they are fucking good.

OP, your biggest problem is likely a NUTRITION problem first and foremost. These books will walk you through some basic supplements and why those supplements work, backed up by a load of studies and thousands of improved patients. Basically, Depression and ADHD/ADD are not a discrete "diseases" that you target and cure. They are symptoms of a wide variety of causes that are unique to your biology. I don't know of any scans of these yet. I'm not going to be able to get around to it myself for a while unfortunately (no scanner, no time) so the only way to get them is off amazon for now. Get the fucking Breakthrough Depression Solution book (second edition) at least, because I've given the essence of the ADHD book below.

A few months ago I was falling apart as a person, and couldn't even handle the basics of my job because my long gone teenage dysthymia came back in full force for some reason though it was less of a sadness and more of an anxiety with panic attacks (which were fucking strange, because I was like two people, with and intellectual self that understood what it was looking at my body with a straight face freaking the fuck out on the inside. I was imploding badly. Thank goodness my boss is a great fucking guy. I sad down and searched hard for what the fuck was going on, and finally found these books which are basically the state of the art in layman readable form for properly treating/investigating this shit.

The following are some basic as fuck notes for ADHD/ADD, but this alone stabilized my depression as well as helped clear the fog that was filling my brain. My improvement was massive. Even a few days after starting this I was able to think about something for more than 5 seconds at a time, and stopped having panic attacks. A few weeks after than I no longer felt completely emotionally oppressed. My depression research (with me being my own test subject) is ongoing, because the depression book is a lot more complicated and less one size fits all. I don't feel super happy or any bullshit like that. Rather, I'm emotionally stable, and can actually feel somewhat rewarded for accomplishing things. This has bought me time to do more research to get my shit in order.

Take the following:

When the above is done, it could help. But what it really does is ALLOW you to be helped. The above is the fucking foundation for all other improvement

>Take a B complex supplement, this is a good one: Jarrow Formulas B-right Complex amazon.com/dp/B0016003Z0/

B vitamins are various neurotransmitter precursers. Whenever you take neurotransmitters precursors, make sure to keep a log of how you feel during the day. If you become more emotionally unstable in a negative way for a few days (overexcited or suppressed), stop taking them. You may have been effecting one you didn't need to. Serotonin is affected by B6 and B3, and norepinephrine and dopamine are affected by vitamin B12 and folate (folate must be a "bioactive" form). The books go more into this.

Cont

Cont…

Certain forms of a compound found in tumeric can reduce inflammation throughout the body. The brain and gut can be chronically inflamed and you'd be hard pressed to know it. It can also help arthritis. "CurcuminRich with Theracurmin" is a good one. It's a bit expensive but it's the best available right now. Take it after you've started everything else for a few weeks and see if there is an improvement. If not, stop after two weeks and see if you notice anything negative.

After the above is done, then it's possible to explore other supplements or conventional pharmaceuticals if needed. Conventional pharmaceuticals really are effective and have a place, but ONLY when a doctor understands why the fuck they work, and knows what's wrong with you that will allow them to work. Remember, every case of depression and ADHD is unique to that individual, but there are tests that can be done to figure out what needs to be done. Currently doctors just shotgun meds at patients based on chemical rep suggestions alone without a clue to what they are doing. Then they are surprised when patients have adverse reactions and side effects and months of time are wasted accomplishing nothing. By the way, taking the supplements above can completely cancel out many of the ADHD side affects, and some depression med side effects.

Other things you can explore are L-carnitine, CoQ10 (with bioperine, don't take this at night, it basically contains pepper and you'll suddenly wonder why your stomach feels on fire) and ginkgo.

You are a biochemical system, and depression is a malfunction which can often be fixed if you approach it correctly. The rest of the research is up to you, so please eventually question everything I posted here and confirm for yourself. I'm new at this too.

While you may never be completely normal, I guarantee that things can be better.

For further reading, here's a massive pile of research that a guy did on his own issues after a genetic test. It's a good example of some of the things that can be "off" in a person, that you'd never be able to notice just looking at them. Doctors can do various tests that look for metabolic compounds that are indicators of some of these sorts of malfunctions (and there are many more than these).

geneticlifehacks.com/biohacks-experiments-and-optimizations-based-on-my-genetics/

You should try selling your books on Coast to Coast. People who listen to Noory are super gullible.

u r going full retard

bimppp

sure thing brudder, how many sheckels you get from commisions after shilling those novels to gullible idiots?

I do fitness and healthy diet so don't call me a 400 pound neckbeard

Sounds like you've had your eyes opened to the world and it's bullshit.
you have 2 options
pick one and follow through with it.

why did you assume I'm a peado?
Im worried for your mental state and want to share some words
That's why I asked about the contact info…

I want that sucy.

4/10 would fuck

fart

There are a lot of things even teenagers have to deal with that can have long running consequences, especially boys since they don't get coddled and protected from their own stupidity. But yes, most of the issues OP might have are probably nonsense.

I'm just gonna reach out here and say do the following list in small steps.

Work out. When you wake up, as soon as you open your eyes, hit the floor. Do push ups, do some squats, simple things.

Stay off your cell phone. Cell phones are fucking cancer.

Don't spend too much time just sitting around. I know that sounds like a fucking chore, but just sitting on your computer or in front of the tv all day will bring you down, even if it's what you want to do.

Try to get out with your friends when you can. Even if you just go to sit around their house, just forcing yourself to get out and do things will help.

That's too bad t_b_h. There's a shortage of suicidal French traps since pic related died. Maybe you'll change your mind in a few years.

In all seriousness, take 's advice. The more time you spend stuck inside of your own head the worse you're going to feel.

Good luck.