David duke

david duke

How will Holla Forums ever recover (unironically from that plague)?

he's kind of a small guy tbh

Says the lanklet

there's an alt-right "trump guy" in my Apt building, he's unbelievably cringeworthy. actually wears Meme Shirts and has a bunch of oh so edgy stickers on his car.

crump

The best troll would be to make him believe you are on the left, but the cuckiest dumbest strawman version possible. Don't even provoke him just be like, "Oh neat shirt bud, that's Toad from Wind in the Willows right?" or "Hey man, was wondering if you wanted these spare beers here, we didn't finish them up at the Impeach Trump rally?" With any luck, he'll fly off the handle disproportionately and make himself look like an idiot.

Fucking hell Sam just make more videos, I have to rely on Gibby from iCarly to get my fix recently.

context?

take a picture

it was during the he will not divide us thing. He went there like all the other alt-gays did

great guy

go back to reddit

easy to see why they're winning the meme war

u lefties better watch out!!

PRAISE KEK
LIBTARDS BTFO
MAGA
KEKISTANI
MEMES XD

it's trash

Back row:

Middle row:

Front row:

Final count - 3 definite alphas, 3 potential alphas, 2 cunts, 4 betas, 1 fat fuck that could either be verging on gamma or firmly in the alpha zone and 2 niggers of indeterminate masculinity

Now compare that to pic related.

Also, because of how much it clearly upsets you when I post all of these, leftie dump
ALL MEN AND WOMEN OH WHO THE FUCK AM I KIDD- PICTURED ARE CONFIRMED Holla Forums ANONS, NO EXCEPTIONS

If this is what it takes to get autists into white nationalism, then so be it.

And on account of the flood detection waiting to rape my ass again, allow me to remind you that
>1. Holla Forums was among the last main boards to be restored based on traffic density in spite of having supposedly among the highest PPHs on all of 8ch

eat shit and die commie bastards

I'm not sure what I expected.

What is it exactly about leftism that emasculates and feminizes men into either weak beta pussies or sissy traps?
It's not cherrypicking when it's the norm

Is there any hope for the alt-reddit?

And the last load. Every time until Holla Forums leaves Holla Forums for good. Now let us allow this thread to die cold and hungry for more, much like 60 million of Stalin's own people

dear lord, someone is mad as fuck & sperging out…
no one cares but you. and anyway everyone knows Holla Forums brought reddit here. not everyone that mocks you is "MUH Holla Forums", you autistic lil snowflake.

I know this is a tired cliché but those aren't really commies aka the working class looking to liberate themselves. It's middle class kids being edgy or spics looking out for their own self interest on the expense of Americans. Actual commies are those Xist steel factory workers and other assorted losers with low paid menial jobs but who has pride in their work. Back in Soviet these fags would get shot.

You never had them in america, and lost them everywhere else now.

WE COMIN' TA GIT YOU LEFTIES

I was just pointing out that leftism was traditionally the masculine and rowdy ideology. These faggots aren't leftist in an economical sense at all, and to commies economics is everything since they're 100% materialist. Those guys are first and foremost liberals, as in freedumb lovers and individualists while communism is collectivist and authoritarian.

We don't even have masculine jobs anymore, its all services industry.

considering how they got their asses kicked at berkeley, yes they better watch out ;^)

JESUS CHRIST WHAT IN THE NAME OF SANITY IS THAT THING

hey, i guess is right, you do get upset when he posts that pics
i'm gonna save them and post them next time reddipol tries to ruin another thread

Suddenly the larper in the last pic seems a whole lot more intimidating than every other time I've seen him posted.

It's almost like the kikes imported nigs to fuck with the American working class and have been fighting it in various ways since then. Globalism and the global market keeps the American industrial workers jobless and in the grander scheme of things the American people cucked and dependent. With the underclass ruined they now aim to emasculate the middle class. Hence the Holla Forums cucks. The lower class was destroyed through economical means and the middle class is destroyed through culture.

You mad that someone posted your pic?

It's really funny considering they did beat up antifa at berkley. Why would you point out the flaws of the people who beat you? It only makes you look even weaker.