Pre Debate Hype Thread

Could this woman be the voice of Reason that our future President needs to Motivate him to win come Monday?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IR3lODugIKk

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results
twitter.com/FullFrontalSamB/status/780451211623305216
archive.is/VEhK1
archive.is/F3eaV
tvguide.co.uk/tv-stream/?ch=channel 4
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/26/mtv-brings-back-trl-voter-registration-drive/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IR3lODugIKk
youtube.com/user/rightsideradio
youtube.com/watch?
cytu.be/r/JUSTFUCKMYSHITUP
web.archive.org/web/20070222235609/http://dilbertblog.typepad.com/the_dilbert_blog/2006/10/sunday_blogging.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MrEizqDSXrE&t=23m
twitter.com/USATODAY/status/780487173413957632
twitter.com/USATODAY/status/780490984639651840
youtube.com/watch?v=E7iAMeZDlgI
stream.dob.jp
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/refcontrol/
youtube.com/watch?v=855Am6ovK7s
youtube.com/watch?v=al262Pd5Q_U
4chan.org/pol
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
cytu.be/r/BritpolTV
youtube.com/watch?v=Z19xTcyTn10
cytu.be/r/ubermensch
youtube.com/watch?v=_9m_hzXE7f4
youtube.com/watch?v=al262Pd5Q_U&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=vJ4CSmOqS5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is bigger than mayweather pacquiao. I'm timing my sleep schedule to shave some hours off the wait and wake up at 7:30 tomorrow

That's NEET as fuck.

I'm also fucking my sleep pattern up to watch this shit and I'm not even a burger

JACKED TO THE TITS
A
C
K
E
D

T
O

T
H
E

T
I
T
S

good video OP, thanks for posting

is that u in the pic m8?

looking linux af

MANDATORY

wait shit how much longer to the debates

They're tomorrow.

What bong is the debate in bong time? Any idea user?

1 AM, I believe.

It's 2 bong

jesus fuck thought it would be 1 but 2, fuck it I'll adapt I'm not missing this shit

3 am in France, I'll be awake for sure, I hope Trump won't disappoint.

I can't possibly stay up until 4:30 to watch this shit and get up to work at 6.

pretty sure you guys are an hour in front of us

every days the weekend when your NEET lad

that's not a good thing though

I know that feel user, but I will power through today by thinking of all the ammo I can buy for the upcoming racewar.

Plus, there are always the replays.

WHEN IS THE DEBATE? TOMORROW?

More like Mayweather vs Clinton.

Trump is going to eat her alive. He is going to have to go very easy on her to ensure that he doesn't kill her, or cause her to die before the 8th.

Hillary coughing fit 3/1
Hillary needs a seat 8/1
Hillary collapses 10/1
Hillary freudian slip 20/1
Hillary shits herself 50/1
Hillary dies 100/1
Hillary wins the debate 6,000,000/1

1:45am Channel 4

fuckin hero mate

I'm scared, what if they let a spic with a gun inside the place?

TODAY?

Monday, the 26th

checked

Dubs confirm ten feet taller.

if your a bong like me its tuesday, so no not tonight, its tomorrow night I just checked the sky planner shit to make sure

bump

GTFIH

Thanks for the video, OP. Ben Carson should be a collectible.

Is anyone else worried? No crowd energy for trump to feed off of, 1 on 1 debate, most likley long, detailed, specific questions…

DELETE THIS

Yes, I'm sure this is their intent. But this is Donald J. Trump. He will do what it takes, before and during the debate, to give a dominant performance.

He will probably answer the specific questions to a degree (there's more time for that during a long 1-on-1), but he's always been good about pointing out when something is needlessly specific, or when something is already detailed in his published platform.

(checked)
Ten Feet Higher

he did fine against cruz, randlet etc

illary is practically easy mode by comparison

Yeah though my point is he had a lot of people on stage with him, he's never just been 1 on 1 with someone before. He's a nimble navigator when he's outnumbered that's for sure, but in interviews and things when pressed on specifics he's not the best. He usually answers questions vaguely and rambles off on something else but I don't think the moderators are gonna let that slide so easily…

Kind of weird that we're all going to witness a rape on television tomorrow.

Idk if these digits are a good sign or a bad one. What are you trying to tell me kek?

Can you post the unedited version of this image?

Jesus Christ, why are woman such vapid cunts…

That can't be real!
Can it?

Wait, so you're a balding middle age black male with blue eyes?

who /hopingitgetsnasty/?

Here you go, my man.

thank you

If you look at the cellphones the photos looks accurate to what a reverse view would be, so it's either meticulously shopped or it's real

I don't have cable because kikes, it's been years since i stopped watching

if there isn't a thread the instant there's an available stream when this shit starts, i will be feckin mad m8

The lack of crowd energy is a shame, but it also means they can't fill the audience with shills that will clap and cheer every time Clinton says something. Trust me, she'll come off looking a lot worse without the crowd than he will. Trump can make it work without the crowd.

As for your second point, I think that's going to be Hillary and the moderator's main form of attack: ask him very obscure nitpicky questions that are almost completely irrelevant and then try to use this to say that trump knows absolutely nothing about foreign policy (even though he's the fucking master of negotiation). They previously tried this shit with the "nuclear triad" set up, and it didn't work no matter how hard they tried. People don't give a shit if Trump knows who the president of Ghana is or any of this nonsense.

That secret service agent looks like he wants to commit suicide

When you're NEET everyday is more like hell, purposeless failure.

where can i watch the debate?

I've been thinking of nothing else for days. This is going to be something to behold.

This is my superbowl. Took the day off. Got my beers. I am deciding between nachos or chicken wings but I think its better I watch this on an empty stomach.

nigga you will miss it the minute you start wagecucking

You'll say "why the fuck did I start this shit, now I have no time and somehow everyone has a reason why they need my money or they'll arrest me"

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Sometimes I think about being a degenerate again.

Why not both?

Dammit I really wanted to watch the old hag shit herself on national television, mostly just to see Trump's reaction and the ensuing salt from the shitlibs in the media and online.

THE MODS PASTED COMMENTS FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND SAID IT WAS ALL ONE IP

THEN ACCUSED THEM OF BEING SHILLS……

V

THE MODS PASTED COMMENTS FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND SAID IT WAS ALL ONE IP

THEN ACCUSED THEM OF BEING SHILLS

are they even human?

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBRU

These women are sick in the head.

me too.

This, I'm going to stock up on popcorn and get comfy for this one.

context?

Where's the drinking game bingo? Or just bingo for those lads that do not imbibe

I swear I saw one

Go to bed very early. Take a Benadryl or something to help you get to sleep, then wake up early and watch it.

What are the right tactics for Trump to use in this debate? I don't think the ones he used in the previous debates would be as effective as acting a bit more presidential because Trump has to demonstrate to indies and dems that his "temperment" is fine.

50 Billion Dollar Man Dan Peña telling his students about the first national poll that had Trump in the lead.

Non American here. How many more hours until the debate?

7 hours

Too many

Chilling until Hillary has a seizure will propably work.

trumpfag in china here… also fucking with sleep to see this carnage

Lucky you, it's in 3AM for me.

Fuck sleep, this needs to be seen.

Jeb!'s still in this race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, DONALD!

DEUTSCHLAND IST MIT DIR!

I was confused for a moment

HD re-release of the first pepe Trump I ever made, in celebration of tonight

1 hour 28 minutes until the circus kicks off

Very presidential, user

9/10

(kek'd)

Hand is too small

:^)

I have entire refrigerator full of cold chicken tendies i am going to make for myself to eat during the debate.

First pepe he made was the one on the right.
I still give him 9/10 since I have yet to make an attempt.

Deliberately scaled to a pepe sized hand, maybe kek's aura confused waterboy into thinking Trump's hands were small too.

;^)

Me and my boys are trying to come up with a drinking game for tonight. Anyone wanna contribute suggestions?

Some of what we got so far:

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results
POST YFW

Basic cable libcunt Samantha Bee tells you before the debate who is controlling the "puppet strings".

Comes to the erroneous conclusion that it's Roger Ailes and not George Soros.

twitter.com/FullFrontalSamB/status/780451211623305216

r8 my map

Hard Red/Blue - Other party will not win
Medium Red/Blue - Other party pretty unlikely to win
Light Red/Blue - Likely to carry the state

I also predict that if Trump narrowly loses the popular vote (

Jeb is gonna walk right up onto that stage and throw down some REAL debate tactics. St-stupid Donald doesn't even have his debating boots on.

What I have so far:

Sip Once - Hillary coughs
Sip Once - Either candidate makes a screencap-worthy face
Sip Once - Either candidate dodges a question
Sip Twice - The Alt Right is discussed
Sip Three Times - Pepe, Moonman, Ben Garrison, etc. is mentioned
Sip Three Times - Holla Forums, TRS, MPC, etc. is mentioned
Finish Your Drink - Hillary collapses
Finish Everything - Hillary dies

Washington, Oregon, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey, and Illinois are hard blue; don’t kid yourself. Montana, Missouri, and Georgia are hard red.

(checked)
100% pure blooded aryan, friend

:
^
)

I should note that my drinking game is beer-based, although slightly harder Mikes Harder Lemonade, 8% so I'm filling up the Sip Once column.

The only reason why New Jersey softens at all is because we bleed off shitlibs to places like North Carolina and Virginia, so you're left with these massive immigrant hordes and a small underbelly of increasingly agitated and entrenched right wingers, concentrated around the shore and suburbs of the nigpocalypse cities.

It's real: archive.is/VEhK1

I want to think MI is blue.

thats ok fam

(check'd)

No fucking surprise

3 drinks later for me is pic related.

It's good to be back

I'm pretty anxious about the debate, I don't even think I want to watch it. I will have to rely on Holla Forums for live action updates

I know, but it's pretty decent if you actually give it a try. I also have Bold Rock on standby. Virginia boys stand up

The dubs are just reminding you that you're always here.

FDC 6/7494 ZNY PART 1 OF 3 NY..AIRSPACE HEMPSTEAD, NEW YORK..TEMPORARY FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS. SEPTEMBER 26, 2016 LOCAL. PURSUANT TO 49 USC 40103(B), THE FEDERAL AVIATION ADMINISTRATION (FAA) CLASSIFIES THE AIRSPACE DEFINED IN THIS NOTAM AS 'NATIONAL DEFENSE AIRSPACE'. PILOTS WHO DO NOT ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES MAY BE INTERCEPTED, DETAINED AND INTERVIEWED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT/SECURITY PERSONNEL. ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL ACTIONS MAY ALSO BE TAKEN AGAINST A PILOT WHO DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OR ANY SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS OR PROCEDURES ANNOUNCED IN THIS NOTAM: A) THE FAA MAY TAKE ADMINISTRATIVE ACTION, INCLUDING IMPOSING CIVIL PENALTIES AND THE SUSPENSION OR REVOCATION OF AIRMEN CERTIFICATES; OR B) THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT MAY PURSUE CRIMINAL CHARGES, INCLUDING CHARGES UNDER TITLE 49 OF THE UNITED STATES CODE, SECTION 46307; OR 1609262000-1609270359 END PART 1 OF 3 FDC 6/7494 ZNY PART 2 OF 3 NY..AIRSPACE HEMPSTEAD, NEW YORK..TEMPORARY FLIGHT C) THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT MAY USE DEADLY FORCE AGAINST THE AIRBORNE AIRCRAFT, IF IT IS DETERMINED THAT THE AIRCRAFT POSES AN IMMINENT SECURITY THREAT. PURSUANT TO TITLE 14, SECTION 91.141 OF THE CODE OF FEDERAL REGULATIONS, AIRCRAFT FLIGHT OPERATIONS, TO INCLUDE REMOTE CONTROLLED AIRCRAFT OPERATIONS ARE PROHIBITED: WITHIN AN AREA DEFINED AS 3NM RADIUS OF 404326N0733557W (JFK067009.6) SFC-2999FT AGL EFFECTIVE 1609262000 UTC (1600 LOCAL 09/26/16) UNTIL 1609270359 UTC (2359 LOCAL 09/26/16). EXCEPT THE FLIGHT OPERATIONS LISTED BELOW: 1. AIRCRAFT ARRIVING OR DEPARTING KJFK, KLGA, KFRG AIRPORTS AND NK37, NK92, AND 0NK4 HELIPORTS . 2. MILITARY, LAW ENFORCEMENT, FIREFIGHTING AND MEDEVAC/AIR AMBULANCE FLIGHTS ON ACTIVE MISSIONS. 3. AIRCRAFT OPERATIONS NECESSITATED FOR SAFETY OR EMERGENCY REASONS. 1609262000-1609270359 END PART 2 OF 3 FDC 6/7494 ZNY PART 3 OF 3 NY..AIRSPACE HEMPSTEAD, NEW YORK..TEMPORARY FLIGHT 4. ALL AIRCRAFT APPROVED TO OPERATE WITHIN THE TFR MUST BE SQUAWKING AN ATC DISCRETE CODE AT ALL TIMES WHILE IN THE TFR AND MUST REMAIN IN TWO-WAY RADIO COMMUNICATIONS WITH ATC. 1609262000-1609270359 END PART 3 OF 3

why

casul

I was like that too for the last couple of GOP primary debates. The Cruz shilling was so out of control, it was unbearable to watch the MSM commentators.

I'm with you,user
It's a big night.
This is the night that decided if we get enriched to the point of suicide or if we MAGA.
I got faith in Trump.

All alcoholic drinks are shit. Hard Lemonade is the least shit of them all.

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGARETTES

I'd only watch the debate if there's a stream that replaces Hillacunt's voice with the teacher trumpet sound from Peanuts specials.

I got banned for a while for Evalion posting, went wayward to TRS (not going back), Twitter, Red Ice, all kinds of random shit, but I'm pretty much back. What have I missed since Evalion in May that was Holla Forums specific?

I'm a fruity faggot. All I have lying around from BYOB parties since I drank all my actual beer.

My patrician.

Filtered for no fun allowed.

NO GIRLS ALLOWED

Tonight is the night we find out if we have an easy path to a landslide, or a steady slog to a (((close election))) clutched from the jaws of the most extreme and obvious vote rigging ever seen.

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGARETTES

>>>/x/

Are they trying to draw pepe?

user this tbh
get some fucking whiskey or single malt

>>>/out/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/reddit/

I can't make any excuses for Mikes Lemonade but hard cider is damn good. I don't have enough tip money to scrap together for decent whiskey tonight. I'll go hard on this 6-pack for my first night back on Holla Forums, I promise.

I didn't say I was breaking the rules. I merely stated a fact that hard lemonade (there are other brands than just Mike's) is the least shit alcoholic drink, but it's still shit.

Hard Cider > Cuck Lemonade

The latest book on the vince foster death.

http:// www.fbicover-up.com/ewExternalFiles/BOOK.pdf

I agree

Latest polls from today claim a dead heat.

archive.is/F3eaV

yea okay monica, have fun on your girl's night out.

I have Uni tommorow but fuck it. I'll stay up till however long in the UK to see this shit.

You can take a four and a half power nap right now and wake up in time for the debate.

If your piss is black, see a doctor.

youre a retard who doesnt know how beer is made or why hops became an ingredient.

you also dont know how xenoestrogens work.

four and a half hour* power nap

coverage starts on channel 4 at 1:45 m8

Hops aren't a xenoestrogen. They are estrogenic. They promote the production of estrogen.

Enjoy your beer gut and man tits.

Estrogen-consuming hedonists don't belong in whitetopia.

Single Malt Scotch/Irish Whiskey>Bourbon>Rye>Gin>Rum/Vodka>German/Belgian Beer/some American beers that aren't saturated with hops>>>>>Hard cider/lemonade

There will be a stream.

I don't drink oil driller cuck beer either so whether hops contain xenestrogens or not is irrelevant to me.

(checked)

Guys, I think Hillary is going to win this debate.

Do we have some stream URLs yet? Anyone going to post a new topic with some when the time draws near?

Filtered for anti-White disinfo. Whites have been drinking since the beginning of time.

I'll give this the pass for putting Irish whiskey first.

Here is your reply.

checked

try this lad
tvguide.co.uk/tv-stream/?ch=channel 4

Get a load of this beer drinker.

Thanks for the (You) m80

So is this the designated pregame shitpost thread or are there any other good threads to lurk right now? I'm still getting used to the catalog layout again.

Likewise

the next nigger that tries to derail this hype train is getting filtered

KEK WILLS IT

GET WITH THE TIMES, CURRENT YEAR MAN
You're such a fucking bigot, i literally can't even, it's fucking 2016, we aren't in the dark ages of last year anymore

redbreast and midleton are god tier

As the ceremonial viceroy of Holla Forums Holla Forums, I have designated this thread as the pre-debate shitposting one.

If you want to laugh at some melodrama shit, check this out

I guess he has to be "NO FUN ALLOWED!" because he has a job to do. Godspeed, Emperor.

Guys, I think this guy works for CTR

sugoi

Honestly I think his rule isn't actually 100% abstinence, it's more about "don't get shitfaced" but he makes it sound like abstinence because art of the deal and all that. Watching his brother die of Alcoholism must have really sucked.

Shadilay!

uncanny resemblance

i tried to improve
the eyes don't look anime enough but whatever

What are you guys eating tonight? I made some chocolate peanut butter lentils for tonight and the rest of the week. Here's the recipe in case anyone else wants it.

Chocolate peanut butter lentils. For those who want their healthy protein, fats, carbs, and fiber all delivered in a thick, gooey, pudding-like package.

In a big pot bring 12 cups of water to boil (pinch of salt to raise boiling point if you wish) bring heat to low and add all the lentils, stir, cover.

After the 15-20 minute timer dings, stir.

After another 15-20 minutes, stir and turn either off (see next line) or even lower heat (barely on).

Let sit for a while (>1 hour) with the stove off if you want your lentils a little smoother and consistent. If so, turn the oven back on at the lowest setting or a little higher just so the lentils stay warm while adding the rest.

Now add the peanut butter. (Stirring in 1/2 cup each time.)

Stir into the lentil/peanut butter mix (now extra-thick) a cup of water. (If you have it, I suggest adding a dropper full of flavored liquid stevia to the water beforehand; I find vanilla cream works great, but vanilla cream liquid stevia is like cheating in sweeting.)

Pour in 2-4 packets stevia (to taste), 1-2 tbsp (to taste) raw cocoa, and 1/2 cup flax seeds into a coffee bean grinder (I do hope you aren't using the pre-ground junk which has lost most its nutrients sitting on store shelves), and grind to whatever setting you prefer. (I use coarse, assuming it'll absorb more.)

Stir in chocolate/stevia/flax mix into the pot of lentils/pb. Then stir in cup of water (with liquid stevia if you wish the final product to be extra sweet) and repeat the grinding and stirring in of 1/2 cup flax, cocoa, and stevia.

Then stir in another cup of water then the final 1/2 cup flax/cocoa/stevia. Third cup of water optional depending on if you want the final product thicker or creamier. Pictured does not add the last cup of water.

I have said it before and I will say it again

If Hillary has a coughing fit and pants of shit on the stage I will 100% convert to following Kek.

IT'S ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DON

Man, I hope that tastes better than it looks. I bet it does though.

checked for live shlonging

Nice, nice. Did you take em out with one of these?

Jesus kroist, the protons.

The opposition

GOD DAMMIT ANONS, FIGHT THROUGH THE GOON AND CTR POSTING TONIGHT AND LET KEK GUIDE YOU BACK HERE!

This may be our last chance to make sure that good finds its voice on the national stage. I won't let any of you give up, not tonight dammit!

Are they doing a live show tonight?

Yep. I'm gonna have a buddy over so I'll watch/listen to it later.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/26/mtv-brings-back-trl-voter-registration-drive/

They are going all out

s-sugoi

anita, is that you ?

As long as you work out and don't drink excessively, the estrogenic effects of beer are a drop in the bucket of high energy test.

Man I hated being a NEET, now I hate being a wage/collegecuck but I would never go back to that life style, it was killing me. At least now I don't feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack at any moment

Based. Where did the song come from, bc that was in the second webm of as well?

thanks for proving my point jackass, estrogenic is describing a state of promoting estrogen, which all xenoestrogens are. Hops are a phytoestrogen which is a type of xenoestrogen, and phytoestrogen is also found in such plant food as oats, apples, and wheat

I personally HATE hops in my beer, I prefer the herb based beers of the early middle ages, but it doesnt matter because unless you are drinking six packs of hopslam IPAs its not going to do shit to you. Dont talk science when you dont know science, faggot.

Is this a war of repeating digits or what?
Sorry youre too busy drinking cheerleader beer to enjoy something as bold as a stout.

inb4 Hillary walks 180 to the bathroom, as soon she sees Donald on stage.

This man is completely dry.

What's the best channel to watch it on?

I'm mostly concerned about tape delays in case the Lich Queen drops dead.

MINCED MEAT

I'm guessing its from early 2000s, can't remember where the song came from

Does sound pretty Limp Bizkit-y. The 2000s on the whole were pretty underrated.

Basically every major news site should have a link to a stream, so check them all and see which is ahead.

Not f4adb6, but you do come off as whiny, rude and a bit of a fagot for not liking hopped beer.

Sadly, your science is sound.

Is there any good streams for watching the debate? I heard either The Daily Shoah or Fash the Nation was doing a livestream tonight.

see

Shouldn't they be merged into one?

Is AP in charge of the providing the feed for everyone?

of providing*

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=IR3lODugIKk

If this isn't a redpill I don't know what is

What does it mean

Was this generated from actual word frequencies somewhere, or is it just artistic?

This is gonna be fucking great tonight I cant wait to get comfy with you fuckers and watch this go down

POST LINKS

Same

High energy user, I like your style. We need to represent ourselves in force tonight. Fire up your sockpuppets and sweep across all the content that's already being put out. The shilling here is going to intensify, we can't neglect the castle.

REMINDER:

The Hilldabeast has no chance against the God Emperor's top charisma.
And she is pretty much guaranteed to slip up in some way tonight.

SLIP UP SPILLARY

see

I'm not a burger and just came home from work
How many hours until it begins?

I guess chinks respect strength

I dunno, ~4 hours

4 hours.

this

soon

And it should be be like this for the next debates if she survives
STAY STRONG

Remember anons that, Kek will bless us all with rich qt3.14s

SLIP UP SPILLARY

Wait I thought it was beginning now

Nevermind then

Thanks bros

I'm more interested in Fashy livestreams.

Current drinking game since if you want something done you have to do it yourself around here:

Sip Once - Hillary coughs
Sip Once - Either candidate dodges a question
Sip Once - "The wall just got 10 feet higher."
Sip Once - "Low energy."
Sip Twice - The Alt Right is discussed
Sip Twice - Either candidate makes a screencap-worthy face
Sip Three Times - Pepe, Moonman, Ben Garrison, etc. is mentioned
Sip Three Times - Holla Forums, TRS, MPC, etc. is mentioned
Finish Your Drink - Hillary collapses
Finish Everything - Hillary dies

Any more suggestions?

Uhh, only other thing that comes to mind is Mister Metokur on Hitbox.

Looks pretty good user. Im having homemade chicken noodle soup. Its great to get comfy with.

hi /ck/

I think Scott Adams is going to do one

They're fucking ready

It's how they attract/keep a mate.
She wants to elevate her status so she poses with someone/something that she perceives to have higher status.

you probably don't complain when your girlfriend sends you selfies of her snatch

Where can I watch this debate? Not on TV, as I don't have one.

Thanks. I can only hope Jim doesn't talk over the actual debate. For once I'm going to be more interested in what's on the screen than what Jim is saying.

I want more than a slip-up. I want coughing fits and pants of shit

what country

youtube.com/user/rightsideradio

pretty much anywhere online

The alcohol whites consumed in "the beginning of time" wasn't meant to be heavy, but simply consumable and healthy, in the long term.

Don't fall for the Moustachio Macho bullshit set out by Marxists as an "alt". It'll only lead you in the same direction.

right side broadcasting

LESS THAN 4 HOURS UNTIL THE HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?
v=vJ4CSmOqS5c
Oh shit, Trump himself is streaming the debate!

Did codenigger ever respond to the demands of increasing the post limit past 750? The limit was really only ever supposed to support threads back when the back end was held together with chewing gum.

COUGHING FIT

He lost my vote

Let's get hype lads

I don't think anything's changed too much, and I don't want buggy threads right in the middle of this huge ass day

PANTS OF SHIT

wtf I hate trump now

PANTS OF SHIT

EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE

SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH

THIS IS BURGER NIGHT YOU GODDAMN SAVAGES

I hope you all at least have hotplates.

this one seems to be case specific :\

jewtube has a stream

/ ! \ PREDICTIONS / ! \

In the event Hillary is doing poorly during the debate WITHOUT health issues presenting:
+ Riots will be triggered outside the convention center and and spill into the theater disrupting the event.
+ Hillary is physically attacked in some fashion.
+ Further debates are canceled.

In the event Hillary is doing poorly in the debate WITH health issues presenting:
+ A bomb will go off in the audience or an individual wearing a MAGA hat she wishes to use to promote an agenda(War with Russia / Invasion of Syria / War on white males) will begin shooting indiscriminately.
+ Hillary Clinton will be fitted with a blood pack and squib.
+ Media will report that she has been shot.
+ Hillary recovers because she is in "Such good health".
+ Polls are rigged and explained away with the "Sympathy vote meme".
+ Donald Trump is prosecuted by Loretta Lynch for his involvement of the assassination of Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton as it is (((found out))) that he signed the checks personally on video tape paying the shooter(No you can not see the tapes goy.).

In the event Hillary's team thinks she does well, but then either the Alt-Right(TM) memes a controversy on twitter OR the Drudge Headline is negative:
+ An event will take place the day after the debate(probably massive BLM rioting similar to Baltimore) to clear the headlines. A "Muslim Terrorist Attack"(The best bait for the right) may be needed in order to convince denizens of Holla Forums and elsewhere to forget about Clinton's TDB controversy that was uncovered after the debate.

Think about it. That chat would throw us in with normies, leftist shills would d&c, etc. It'd be a mess, officially under him. It's better to just avoid that.

from last thread

PEE-PEE POO-POO

>>>/reddit/

Can't stump.

GET HER TO THE LOO

You think Trump wants to deal with that shit?

Well, that's where I was in the previous two elections, and that's where I'd be again if it was Jeb vs Hillary. Feels good to actually want someone for a change.

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

One has to at least admit he's too much of a lazy faggot to go vote

That card just led me to an idea I hadn't considered before.
Could a serial killer essentially allowed to run amok by a government in order to distract the populace from something? I feel /fringe/ thinking about it
brb gonna go look up famous serial killers and see what else was going on in the world at that time.

No one would believe that Trump would have her assassinated, she's shooting herself enough as it is.
A riot though she's known for them. Imagine what type of civil unrest (((they))) will unleash once Trump gets in BLM x 1000
hell hath no fury like a woman scorned…and we're talking about the queen bitch here

It's 'she won't make it to the loo', faggot. She's supposed to shit herself afterall.

We had a shitposting stream just for Holla Forums during the DNC which was great, so let's do it again for the debate.

Holla Forums DEBATE STREAM
cytu.be/r/JUSTFUCKMYSHITUP

Is Kayla a trap?

What happened to the ubermensch cy.tube? They went dark one day and never came back

What's next? You're gonna tell us it wasn't really chocolate and that you work in the scat porn industry?

Remember……

No, our government acts in our best interest 100% of the time.
Remember last weekend how they worked so quickly to catch the guy who did the pipe-bombs in three different locations and the mass-stabber in that mall in Minnesota?
Sure do love government.

OY VEY

Scott trying to get a hashtag trending I see.

That greedy little kike really doesn't want to pay his 65% estate tax huh?

I doubt it, that'll never catch on. It only really fits with his joke.

The man knows persuasion. He's trying to get an admittedly funny joke maximum exposure.

The entire campaign has led up to this moment. Are you ready, Holla Forums?

dud pls, i have a basement full of alcohol

this is why Bernie didn't get the nomination, college kids couldn't get off their twitter-posting asses to vote for him

Going to be a long week.

Then why does he question the Holocaust?

web.archive.org/web/20070222235609/http://dilbertblog.typepad.com/the_dilbert_blog/2006/10/sunday_blogging.html

That's the election itself, lad.

This is the disc one final boss.

I'm getting my popcorn ready but I'm having trouble deciding to go out and get more butter, or if I should just use olive oil instead. Thoughts Holla Forums?

Olive oil is nice on popcorn, try putting some white pepper in the oil before sprinkling it on the popcorn.

pleb.

olive oil allows achieving higher temperatures and making better popcorn

I do not have a shiggy big enough for this.

The cunts on Twatter are asking for a phone number to verify my troll account. What do?

You're in for a long night. That rule mainly applies to everything you had planned to drink for the debate.

You're kidding

I want to fuck ann coulter

I am more than ready. I'm going to watch the debate at a friend's place tonight to mine his salt since he thinks Hillary would be a better president than Trump.

It's ok though, we're Canadians so he can't vote for Hillary.

Use a throw away skype one.

Anyways, how long until the debate starts anyways?

Oh, she hears and believes them. Notice she didn't say "a right for justice" or anything like that.

Not that she doesn't lie constantly, but with shit like this it's all word play. Sickening, if you think about it. Like an evil inside joke to herself.

3 hours, 20 minutes until the beginning of the end.

oh man where do we go for the link to the stream for the Debate

Brilliant :^)

The normalfags might not know though, and since there's no official symbol we can just say "It was just a prank brah" and get away with it scot-free

The twitter stasi needs a phone number to send an sms to so skype won't work

All major news sites will link to the debate, pick one.

no money till the 6th
can't get a bag of kettle corn my fav kinda of popcorn

guess shitty bland corn will do with some butter

jewtube

this, or get some decent beer if you dont want whiskey, also if you have to drink some sweet garbage at least drink something palatable like a vodka tonic or Moscow mule

This is one of those "Pineapple on pizza" things, isn't it?

No idea, I've never been affiliated with them.

What are you eating guys? Just finished lunch.

thats a pretty good joke there adam

I made a new one after I received that nessage.

normies, dindus and the american idol crowd might fall for it

There will be a hundred different streams posted once it starts. I'm probably going to watch Jim's stream.

If you don't care for watching a pointlessly fast chat, https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ4CSmOqS5c is the only true stream.

ok thanks kek

Nice alien hand stew bro

If dubs, I sleep and wake up right before the debate.
If trips, I sit awake to wait for it.
Singles and I go to sleep.

Yuropoor problems.

Not quite, but the taste is really different (i.e. worse, most probably ruining your popcorn). I've applied butter vs. olive oil to a lot of things, and the difference is less than pleasant.

If you want to go safe, go with butter.

canned chili.
washing it down with heavily creamed/sugared coffee.

Get some garlic seasoning and put it on the popcorn, just like you should for anything savory.

FL is red bud

oh shit ill watch jim's steam then he's usually ok

nighty night bro :^)

SAVAGE GOT SAVAGED

I thought the cytube was Uncleb?

Speak for yourself.

Has anyone else that is watching the major networks noticed that there making there entire pre debate talk about bashing trump and promoting hillary. Also if you look at the crowd behind the talking heads there is not a single MAGA sign in the crowd, it's all Hillary shit. I have a feeling that this debate is gonna be nothing but a bash trump fest. There going to direct the entire debate towards Hillary. the propaganda is going to be strong tonight but I have faith in trump.

Sip for Hillary saying racist/sexist/bigot/islamophobe

What I love about this is that it will actually work. It appeals to people's slothfulness and similar stuff is done all the time. Like those 'Got Talent' shows.

Who cares?

Salt and pepper only.

I think the reason I'm not particularly thrilled about this debate is that Trump is going to be throwing facts and statistics at her the entire time and in response she's going to throw out buzz words the entire time.

Then the media and normal fags will praise her.

youtube.com/watch?v=MrEizqDSXrE&t=23m

With or without her makeup on?

I would do the drinking game but I finished off all of my liquid jew last night
feels bad man

buy more

It is a character from trailer park boys

not 21 at the moment
i ferment my own stuff but it takes a little while

Well fuck.

Worst part is that traffic is bad enough that I don't really want to go out, lest a chimpout happen on the highway where I'm at. Best figure out a good recipe for olive oil popcorn, if that's the case.

BTW, we have a stream link for this debate yet?

Thats a far-cry from 14/88.
He maintains that it happened, but just wants to know how the number was calculated.

That is a pretty weak link you have drawn there.

You should have been saving your liquid Jew for tonight. That's nigger tier time-preference, user.

hey guis what time is the debate? dubs!

Lads I'm scared for trump, this could be hillarys chance to add another to the list.

My sides has been de-atomized. I was thinking the same thing user.

I partially retract my comment. That's pretty industrious. You still should have planned ahead.

read the thread

agreed
doesn't help that i was already drunk at the time of drinking all my wine

both

Ayy lmao

Best of luck, friend.

USA TODAY POLL

Be sure to right click -> Copy Link -> and PASTE into new tab!

twitter.com/USATODAY/status/780487173413957632

Michael Savage's radio show got shoah'd?

Starts in 3 hours, right?

Shoah'd, and he's on the run from assassins.

Have some OC webm.

I heard there's an addon that removes referral links even if you click on them directly. Do you know anything about it?

So he still doesn’t give any real evidence or information.

if dubs Hillary shits her pants live on television.

What are you eating and drinking right now?
Just came back from the store and got a pint of pistachio ice cream, a rotisserie chicken, some milk, and some pomegranates.

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

Pee pee poo poo
She won't make it to the regressive left

Fucking phone autocomplete

Yay.

damn i've got an hour commute home starting now and i'm going to be drooling the whole way there

I tried to draw what Mr Trump looks like with his hair down
He sure has lots of hair for his age
I hope it amuses you guys

Can someone make an MP3 file with the whole 90 minutes so I can listen to it in my car tomorrow?

Will RSBN be streaming tonight? I need a link to the streams that will be available due to having class during the debates, please and thanks

Going hard on Bold Rock right now.

Do you have a stove and a pan? Get some flour. Flour+water=tortillas. You can get like 6K worth of calories of flour for like $3.

VOTE

twitter.com/USATODAY/status/780490984639651840

Serbia here. Breaking out the Moonshine and waiting for my mate to come over and join me in the rectal destruction.

nothing
getting some hot wings soon

I'm likely gonna cook up some spaghetti with alfredo sauce

Or get some rice, eggs, soy sauce and make some tamago kake gohan.

Sprite and kebab
pls no bully

Fam, even your grandmother will be streaming it. You won't lose it.

pretty cool

Go to the official Donald J. Trump for President jewtube account, he's streaming it

You're pretty good.

Nice

Dumplings/Potstickers and Mint Tea.

Godspeed, Slavs.

Plan on doing a pizza when the debate starts.

Got Adnams Spirit of Broadside to drink. It's a distilled beer. Basically whisky, but not can't be called that legally. Absolutely amazing.

Where is everybody going to watch it?

That bottle looks lethal

yeah. could use some good streams

My bed on my laptop

Everyone likes to remove kebab, soda is for niggers though.

I'm in here, for what it's worth. Just lurking, not doing the chat bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=E7iAMeZDlgI

My living room, like a fucking adult.

ONLY THREE HOURS TO GO

MY BODY IS NOT FUCKING READY

If dubs I run down to my local hispanic market and stock up on debate snacks

Sup Murdoch. Nice digits.

Which hairdo would you go for? I like Wakes Up.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

It has protective runes inscribed into the bottle that protect any true serb that drinks it

I myself am not hispanic, I just live in a city with a large hispanic population

stream.dob.jp

streem

Lads I have access to the cable jew tonight.

Which channel should I watch for maximum comfy, c-span?

honestly I don't know why he doesn't do the slicked back style like his son, which is why I believe the cowlick theory

Rank where Hillary would be difficulty-wise between Jeb, Rand, Cruz etc.

Is this it?
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/refcontrol/

Dunno, I grew up in a 100% homogeneous hu'white community before I even knew niggers existed, and always liked soda.

Beautiful.

whut

Low difficulty, but moderator will be on her side so it might be tough.

Don't do that

Jeb < Hillary < Cruz

are there any international streams up? or going to be up in a few hours?

You know that's the only response anyone gets who even starts down the path of asking questions. It's the same path that took us all here, sooner or later.

They changed that website, it used to count every vote, now this.

wew

going hard in the paint there, mate.

Well it's for children and those that have the mentality of children i.e. niggers.

My internet is shit I can't stream.

Cant have a good shitposting thread without some smoloko images.

going what

A lot of fried potatoes with garlic sauce, I'll see if I can get myself some decent beer soon

Too much red on the map, they had to do something to fix it.

Oh yes, this is it. Good stuff, thanks fam.

Any alternative?

Is this link goontrash?

test

youtube.com/watch?v=855Am6ovK7s
normie stream on YT

kek that video

There's a board for that. Take a hike.

Mac tonight.

kek

Jeb would unleash the guacalypse, everyone else would be toast.

The next month will decide if Serbia will be on the winning side of WW3. Either way it's a good reason to get shitfaced.

Just watch filter king tbh

I was just making sure the captcha and posting worked. No bully.

Water or sweet tea if you absolutely need sugar in your water.

Eurofag here, I'm dropping work today just to watch this shitstorm live at 3am local time

EVERYTHING.

Apologie budy

But I don't drink it for the sugar. The fizz is real nice.

FUCKING KILL THEM ALL
FUCKING KILL THEM ALL
FUCKING KILL THEM ALL
FUCKING KILL THEM ALL
FUCKING KILL THEM ALL

So guys
Alcohol or no alcohol?

Saved.

Just drink mineral water or beer ya fruit.

(wew)
NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGARETTES

Ok nvm folks I think it's a sign kek wants me to get smashed

Worth 1,000 words=

OY VEY ANNUDA SALTY GOY?

Why would you do that to yourself?

oh well damn
which is it then?

With soda, you are literally drinking yourself into diabetes. Quit now while you still have functioning legs.

Take it as a hint.

Makes sense, lel.

enough with the divide and conquer tactics

Stop eating Ayys

If you're white there's a high chance consuming exactly one Australian Standard Drink (10g of ethanol) a day will improve your health and decrease your chances of liver disease. Drinking more than that will fuck you up though.

listen to me you white RP fags. All of your race is gonna go way. Unless one of you fucking kills Clinton. Go do it right now

Who fucking cares! as long as you don't get shitfaced, there are arguments both for and against alcohol

d&c or no d&c?

Listen to me, you 0/10 shill: reported.

how about
YOU'RE NOT MY DAD YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the idea is to get fucked up
but hey, I'll abstain for Mr Trump tonight
besides, I don't need to be drunk to enjoy this

You're not allowed on my aircraft.

If we pulled that off, would you die?

We need a new plague

STRAIGHT EDGE

Perhaps we're wondering why someone would shill a man, before asking him to kill someone

Basketball saying. There's the painted areas in front/under the goal. Going hard in the paint is aggressively driving for a shot that can go in and you get your 2 points or you draw a foul.

A couple Serbians playing a drinking game with a full bottle of mountain dew can either be really fun or it can end horribly. Going hard in the paint.

Getting drunk is very bad for your health and something that has been disdained by whitey society for the entire long history of alcohol.

There's nothing wrong with drinking as long as you don't get drunk.

That was some gay force meme-ing

"Are you ready to ruuuuuumble!"

God damn, I am. I'm totally wound up and ready.

Is Tesla's quantum Trumps confirmed?

I've seen 4 tests of the emergency broadcast system this afternoon on cable television, 2 times each on only two channels. Unusual

weak bait, goon

Fuck. was meant for this

im not a shill. im just a pissed of mexican. you might call me, pissed-off pedro. i READ the turner diaries, i know what you guys wanna do to my battle. and im telling you, it ain't gonna happen.

Guys, an inside source leaked me the questions from tonight's debate. I'm going to spoiler it so I don't ruin it for you guys.

1) Is Donald Trump a racist?

2) Why is Donald Trump a racist?

3) How did Donald Trump become a racist?

4) Why do racists vote for Donald Trump?

5) Who was more racist, Hitler or Donald Trump?

6) Are you a racist if you vote for Donald Trump?

7) Racist racist racist racist racist Donald Trump racist racist racist?

8) Why would Hillary Clinton be the best President of the United States? Unlike that racist Donald Trump

HYPED
AS
FUCK

only whites believe everything is bait. you damn autists.

FUCK

It means that she's going to have 2 body doubles on stage

Guise, it's still hours to go and we're running out of thread really fast.

I'll have a session lager or two tonight when the debates start. No sense in not having something to go with a steak.

Making porridge/oatmeal

Gas every single non-white starting with the spics.

You'll be first.

One Trump on the seat, another Trump on the streets.

lots

It'll be on youtube after, just convert the vid to MP3 using a free converter

But when will they get to the hard hitting questions about how many decades Trump has been a racist?

no you wont you fucking cucks. i bet youre a fat white cuck.

We're starting with kikes.

Heroin.

Are you retarded, or are you just pretending to be? Either way, stop posting.

Trump has had probably 500x the amount of debating people, he's a fucking business man. His IQ is so high he can simulate a mock debate in his fucking mind while lounging in his aircraft recliner meditating.

A delirious old lady is going against a man who has been forged in the fires of reality, she won't feel in charge.

well since you faggots seem to hate your women, and would rather fuck a ugly foreigner, i guess ill have to fuck YOUR women. fucking homos.

FUCK YOU user

You spoiled the entire fucking thing

2016 has been a hard year

Fucking goons can't resist and opportunity to prove they're not one of us and don't belong here.

Nah we've gotta build The Wall and get rid of the beaners first.

Delicious rum for me

Checked

Nigger, do you know what mead is?

look for the record i love Trump. great guy. but i hate Holla Forums, and chan culture. they are yet another shitstain on the great autism of the white race.

If true that's concerning.

Shit's gonna go down.

"g" isn't a month retard

You know that muffled sound at night?

That is your liver crying.

If a glass or two of mead gets you drunk you have really low alcohol resistance.

It wouldn't be so funny if it wasn't so painfully true

of the bull that is Trump.

youll build the wall? yeah right. your fat ass wont do shit. trump will. youre jut gonna eat your hotpockets you fat nigger.

You're bretty gud :DD

I hear this word a lot, why is everybody calling everybody a goon as of late, after the Rebbit and SA threads popped up about Stonetear?

We're going to need a bigger board.

Thank you for Gooning The Message.

girls are cute

time for a (((mysterious))) bout of technical difficulties

In case we get DDoSed or something, what should we use as the designated bunker board?

Lads, I've got VR, and there'll be public VR airings of the debate. I.e, I'll be watching it with a virtual audience on mic. Any other lads want to meet up and crash the party for inevitably the majority libcuck crowd?

Sound logic there, mate

Your kike is showing.

Is that right Mr Max Headroom?

Nothing. Holla Forums or bust.

???????????????????????????

>guess we'll have to shit it down

4chan /trash/
very low chance of getting your thread deleted as it's literally the trash can

dont take credit for another mans actions baby

thats right, youre on the right path champ. look blonde women are THE best. dont go for redheads, redheads are a kike fascination, they love em. so don't fall for that stupid meme of the manic pixie girl with the colored hair or the plain girl with brown shitty hair. Blonde, remember what this depraved beaner told you, BLONDE.

newfag or autist

Thank you for Gooning The Message.

You're a fucking retard mate.

We don't have the computers :^)

Endchan or 8ch.pl
Lynxhub and 16chan.nl are good too.

I've toned it down a bit. Jan to April were absolute hell, and summer was tame in comparison, I'll do some spring cleaning when I get around to it.

>>>/a/
>>>/suicide/

Your word of the day is 'satire'. Have fun.

i havent been here in months . but i came here for the debate. im also taking the time to shit up some collegue whores tumblr.

This is the keep. There is nothing after this.

Just look at this shit. It's like they already know how it's going to turn out.

How long before the debate?

Life doesnt get much better than this

Honest question, are you drunk?

No.

that looks like Mila Kuntis

read the thread

You could probably improve it by not poisoning yourself :^)

mead can get up to 20%. "A glass or two" probably wont get someone drunk but it is still alcohol that was often drank in large quantity.

C-span will broadcasting both candidates with split screen the entire time. On one had I want to see the bitch collapse every time Trump speaks, on another hand I don't want to see the bitch at all.

Today the weak will fear the strong.

Just look at this sad, pathetic cunt.

Guess it's up to you with 16chan, the other ones aren't goon honeypots I believe.

noice

I can't believe c-span has retained its quality for so long.

SUPER MALE VITALITY

Now I wish I'd saved the pic from Charlotte(?) "protests". user said lots of rules for a bunch of anarchists—signs saying no fatshaming, whites must follow nigger lead, etc.

I'm imagining those are the official debate rules.

Let's meme Hillary's seizure

boring

tomate esta entonces

This thread is fucking long.
Is it that much of an effort to just tell me how long before the debate instead of telling me to read the thread

I think it is. Looks like LA. I can't remember if she's Jewish.

Ayy puesta

no thanks

boring and gay

We've already spoonfed enough babies in this thread.

if you would move your fat sausage finger to the scroll wheel you could find answers to all of your debate-related questions
no use in shitting up the thread repeating information that you can easily find yourself

I REFUSE TO GET ALONG WITH THIS

It was a pretty good beating they gave the Mets.

About 3 more full threads, lazyfag

Are you watching in altspace or VRchat?

God, I don't know if I can handle it. The altspace event is literally hosted by (((nbc))) and the VRchat setup doesn't bode well either.

It might be an interesting experience but I don't want to get triggered and it seems quite inevitable

I HAVE TAKEN A BOTTLE OF SUPER MALE VITALITY A DAY FOR TEN YEARS

I AM NOW THE MOST VITAL MAN IN THE UNIVERSE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

BIG MEATY CLAWS

HO-LEE FUK. HILLARY BTFO

Good vid OP

Hillary is going to be such a bitch. Calling it, but she is going to try to "correct" everything Trump says. We should have a thread afterwards just to prove everything she has said to be wrong, so we can show normalfags how bad she is.

mix it with Brain Force™ and you will become the ubermensch

Isn't that the demon from 'popular mechanics for kids' of whatever it was called?

I was thinking about this earlier. I wonder how much they've rigged the ((((clappers)))) this time around.

Sippin on filtered water here with super male vitality and colloidal silver. The chemtrails won't be affecting me tonight.

If you take Super Male Vitality at the same time as Super Female Vitality, do you become a trap?

THAT BITCH IS JEWISH YOU LITTLE MEXICUNT

So many faggots in this thread. Do what the fuck you want.

Cheers lads. Here's to trump wrecking it up tonight.

It just gets worse, user. You will never get slapped on your bare ass by Ann Coulter in an SS uniform with a riding crop, while she yells MAGA FAGGOT!

Nobody likes lazy faggots here. It's on the front page of google, there's a countdown timer on fox, and of course any search engine would tell you in 10 seconds.

do we have a bingo for tonight?

No, you gain the ability to know what women are thinking. You become the ultimate alpha.

Has there been any articles written about the evil white supremacist wolf?

ADD FILTER ID+: a7738b

ADD FILTER NAME: CIA

You don't have to be weeb to not like 3D.
In 2D you can perfect all flaws and convey things 3D simply can't.
You shouldn't be looking at porn in the first place, anyway. I'm a massive hypocrite by saying this.

Tonight all of our faggotry is ignored in lieu of the laughs we will have

cheers m8

Posts by (((e73f3e))):

>>>/a/
>>>/suicide/

4chan.org/pol
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

Time to go back

It just gets worse, user. You will never get slapped on your bare ass by Ann Coulter in an SS uniform with a riding crop, while she yells about the fact that she's a sp00ky scary skeleton!

click the little arrow next to "anonymous"

That's not a gay robot, this is a gay robot.

This is Alex Jones here reminding you to buy my filters and get rid of that pesky CIA once and for all.

reddit / 10

You can just feel the super male bitality ooze out of fucking everywhere.

Seriously though, his voice is fucking good. How did he achieve that?

Cheers faggot, gonna pour some booze just 4u.

first thought was national geographic. In the future please at least fiddle with the contrast or something.

I asked a question.
You sperged out about it.

Trying to fit in much?
Not everything is a fucking war you know, when people ask you the time you don't have to scream "HURR DURR WHY DON'T YOU BUY A WATCH" or "FUCKING LAZY FAGGOT THERE IS A WATCH RIGHT THERE JUST LOOK IT YOURSELF", sometimes you just can ease up and simply answer a FUCKING QUESTION ABOUT THE FUCKING TIME.

Jesus Christ, good entusiasm but put it towards more worthwhile things, putting ideals into such petty shit sure as hell won't help anyone.

They're coming, the hordes of shills and 4goons are coming.

Implying we can't make a new thread. And another. And another.

This is the build up to what is probably the biggest single event Holla Forums has witnessed. It's worth a few threads.

tfw you will never see Donald wake up in the morning.

lmao
you must be pretty butthurt right now
ur employer is about to get murdered live on stage

Welcome to Holla Forums pre-debate entertainment at 88.41 FM, your home for questionable quality WebMs.

Post some content while we sit and wait

What did you say, punk?!

PANTS OF SHIT
PANTS OF SHIT
PANTS OF SHIT
PANTS OF SHIT
PANTS OF SHIT

You'd be amazed how little normies care about facts. This is gonna be a test of personalities and pressure. They might remember 1 fact, like that trump is all about the economy.

You're filtered fuccobi, nobody can see your shitty posts anymore.

Here's Trump recently hinting at a lawsuit against the Jew York Times.

Posting shit

You are a good man

Id say the zimmerman trial was bigger than this.

can someone explain to me the "Trump gets triggered by tweets" meme? I legitimately have no idea what libtards are referring to with this.

feels bad

WHATS THE BEST STATION TO WATCH THE DEBATE?!

pretty cool
if only somebody cared

Trump shitposts on twitter, thus that somehow relates to real life.

I'm watching c-span lad seems good enuff.

Leftards think that if you reply to anyone then you are "thin skinned."

a stream or on TV?

If it's a stream, please post the link.

Does anyone want to take any bets on what topics will be covered? I guarantee that the first question will be about the filthy Mexicans.

Are we gonna have a stream?

>>>>>TRS
I don't get why you all hate TRS so much

We send you with all our hopes Mr. Trump!

TV, I had to use TV because my internet is shit.

Kek approves your post.

Yeah. A stream of liberal salt

Trump is the shitpost king

PRAISE KEK

anyone know what the runes on the second from the left profile say?

it's the Economy, National Security, and America's Direction

10:03 pm EST OR shortly after when clinton is talking everyone touch your screens and picture her falling

that statue is for faggots

Reported

Is that an attack in South Africa?

This one is an oldie but a goodie.

He is here.
SHADILAY
PRAISE KEK

Alt right people complain about triggered liberals, so they turned it around and call alt right people triggered by liberals. Essentially "I know you are but what am I"

What is this? Slav shit, or South Africa?

So I was right.

Good point. There are people I know who rather watch monday night football then an important debate for the country's future. Holla Forums has made me a political addict so maybe I am biased

(Checked)
Speaking of alcohol. Scott Adams pointed out that Clinton looks a bit drunk in this video. I'm hoping that she'll show up smashed to the debate.

for what coordinating everyone to use force magic?

Wew lads.

Weeeeeeeeeeew lads.

Reported for being a facegoy.

aesthetic webm 4u

I bet on either niggers or the economy (interior matters).

WITNESSED

I honestly cant tell. I only named it Slav Craft because of the Cyrillic letters.

Wow chinks are fucking crazy

Shit nigga, wrong webm lel.

It is the only way she will be able to cope with being annihilated in front of the world.

Sodastream?

I was wondering, because it looks like one of those South African attacks, when the niggers stormed white-only farms to attack whites.

Shilling my stream

Come in goyim :^)
cytu.be/r/BritpolTV
cytu.be/r/BritpolTV
cytu.be/r/BritpolTV
cytu.be/r/BritpolTV
cytu.be/r/BritpolTV

>>>/4chan/

link?

So, 2 hours till start?

Fuck off Rabbi,

Drugs, Alcohol, and Tobacco are degenerate, and serve only to make Jews money, and Goyim stupid.

By then Holla Forums will be fully taken over by le goon army.

RIP

Two hours and 5 minutes.

>>>/suicide/

I want to bait 4/pol/ threads, which VPN would work best?

Exactly. The globalist elite Monsanto want you to pump this garbage into your veins. Thats why you should by Pro Pure filters.

PRAISE KEK

meant to post this

They are all banned

Trump's official stream on his site is the ==ONLY== non jewish stream.

Then why do so many jews and Israelis smoke weed and drink?

What the fuck is he wearing? Also damn he could have killed that dude with that hammer.

lad

Since you're a huge newfaggot you should go and stay there. Anyone who knows anything knows all VPNs are rangebanned on 4chan.

Which stream is everyone watch?

Fucking HDTV. I don't need to see the details of her face.

fucking brutal

Jews aren't some kind of masterrace, I think we already covered that multiple times.

You've never heard of Kikes eating their own cooking? You don't think they wouldn't sacrifice some of their own people? Do you honestly think Seth Rogan isn't as useless as us Goyim to the top Kikes?

I think I might go for C-Span since the camera will be on both of them the entire time.

The guy more or less deserved it for being a nigger.

Back in the good old days we used to stomp out nigger behavior like in that video before it became a nation wide problem.

SOON

It's just your average hammer wielding road warrior patrolling the subway for miscreants.

you're basic bitch, faggot. you're not even close to aesthetic.

Also, stop looking for reasons to justify degeneracy. Don't drink you brain cells away, get a hobby. Become a scientists. Anything but wasting your brain cells with Kike products.

I did a test in highschool while stoned and got a 96% while almost everyone else failed. Checkmate, straight edge pussies.

Thank you

Hillary's podium was reduced by 14% scale size to make her not look so small compared to Trump

lmao

What? They still work:
cytu.be/r/ubermensch

Wow, you're a fucking genius!

She'll still look small.

HE'S A BIG GUY FOR YOU

I know, I graduated with honors too.

this kills the shill

Oh shit, that's great. I thought they shut down. There was a time span when they weren't streaming anything.

Kek loves the SDPD Stormtroopers. That was my favorite post-rally violence video.

Trump does not smoke, drink or do drugs
We need to follow his example

link streams
youtube.com/watch?v=_9m_hzXE7f4

NEED A NEW THREAD ASAP

smoke weed

ANY STREAM LINKS?!

They are the best cytube, must say. Pure 8/pol/, not brit/pol/ or 4cuck/pol/.

Gassing the kikes and heading the spikes.

2 BONGS TO GO

wow asian niggers

Filter man stream

Holy shit, did Codemonkey increase the post limit?

youtube.com/watch?v=al262Pd5Q_U&feature=youtu.be

Might could be.

Salt and vinegar chips

No some shill fag got his posts removed

This thread might be unlimited, just for this

Hey user gibbe d stream mayne

For you big goy

Watching Hillary have a seizure and die on stage will be a lot funnier while baked

He wanted to increase thread lag by 1000%

What's this artist? I've been seeing these pictures everywhere.

It's starting soon
what stream is everyone going on?

is this Holla Forums circa 2007?

Not my problem.

Trump's stream on his site.

Trump's own stream

youtube.com/watch?v=vJ4CSmOqS5c

no idea, I just think it's a cute picture and i'm not even a weeb

That would be insane. Would be like Holla Forums getting 3000 + posts during e3.

water and suger free coffee caramel candy

Posting in an infinite thread