❤Kay Bear ❤

My all time favorite cosplay model! I would love to wake up next to her every morning and eat her asshole. Post a pic of your fave :)

brown makes me frown
$15.99
hail hitter

Psalm 103:11-12
"For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him; as far as this bitch's eyes are apart, so far has he removed our transgressions from us."
AMEN

Kay Bear looks alright. I'd bone her for free, but all my money goes to imaginary 2D ladies.

shit taste burv. this girl is many times better

honestly, I don't blame the attention whores tbh. if I were cute girl and you told me I could make 6 figures playing dress up, you bet your ass I'd do that shit in a heartbeat over being an actual dick sucking whore

You don't even need to be a cute girl.. Might have to settle for peanuts though - I don't think ladybeard is making 6 figures either.

Grannies out of my board

B A S E D

pedos out of the universe

no tbh

Too much makeup /10 on all these thots

Niggresses out

Cosplay is cringy as fuck to me and I absolutely cannot find any woman who does it attractive

2015 was a good year hey?

nice shops there, mate

SHE HALFBREED
SHE HALFBREED

Half-breeds are objectively superior. You've got too much incest genes.

Choke on cock faggot.

I don't care. It's just too weird and cringy for me to even respect anyone for doing it, not like I respect women at all in the first place. For guys to cosplay, it's weird but understandable. For girls to cosplay, it's definitely only for attention and it makes me look on with contempt and loathing rather than lust

STOP POSTIG NIGGERS test!!!!

i agree with this user 100%. it's like children dressing up for fucking halloween. it's the female equivalent of neckbeardism. the girls are total fucking losers because of the cringeworthy need to garner attention from equally cringeworthy males (they aren't men). grow up faggots.

Frustrated beta virgins, you are

We're beta virgins for not liking women playing dress up with video/comic characters? I'd love to know your stance on how to better a rocket's trajectory and fuel consumption for ideal space travel

And what the fuck has that to do with anything? I'm not a rocket scientist.

don't engage with namefags. they look for attention in any way they can find it. that's all he really wants. he'll change his opinion to whatever to get you to react.

actually, no. You´re wrong, thats another guy. Plus, i dont change opinons, even if my life depends on it

Ewww niggers are disgusting and they carry diseases. Fucking gross OP

this test

I can clearly see I put way too much faith in your intelligence. What it has to do with what we were talking about is you came to the smart conclusion that us guys who don't like cringy cosplayers are beta virgins. I then applied that bit of information and decided to ask how you can make space travel better, being so smart and all

Go to /zoo/

Kill yourself