(((Retard))) tries to ruin childrens lives

So this retard is attempting to get a bunch of kids have their whole lives ruined forever because they did a blackface.

This kike must be punished and fired from whatever shithole she works in.

twitter.com/kristysf/status/779494928954957825
archive.is/ISz16

Other urls found in this thread:

realclever.com/team-member/kristy-sammis/
facebook.com/kristysf
instagram.com/kristysf
s3.photobucket.com/user/kristysf/profile/
realclever.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FULL DOX NOW

TOP KEK
she self doxed.

KRISTY SAMMIS

facebook.com/kristysf

Well, that was quick.

So, this woman want to ruin people's life on the internet AND giving real life credentials about herself?

I hope she will get what she deserves, if anybody here cares enough to do anything.

Sent a warning to all of her family members :^)

CIA i'm not actually gonna do anything, just a fake warning, you can go

Expect us!

Lol no, I don't know how to do shit. I'm just here to talk shit and keep the faggots that do motivated.

That is not blackface.
That is a DIY pore cleaning skin treatment.

I WANT THE GOOGLES TO KNOW ABOUT THIS

Check em

Also here is one full-face

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

But let's do it anyway :^)

Reasonable normal female will be a housewife.

Stolen thumbnail
Now for real

When will this systemic racism finally come to an end? When will we abolish black skin care face masks to the dustbin of history? Smh tbh

EVERY FUCKING TIME ONE OF THESE LIBERAL FUCKS MAKES A WEBSITE IT USES WORDPRESS

R.I.P. Western Civilization

you actually attempted to watch the video?
what the fuck is wrong with you, user

The memes seem to write themselves nowadays.
I'm sure it works great, almost like not using a black face is dangerous for your health.

We call them niggers here, goon.

Its 2016, skype.

bump for rekt cunt

Thanks for the reminder, nigger.

My girlfriend watches this kind of shit all the time and there is always a cuck boyfriend. Just wanted to see if there was one here. There was!

So? Mostly lurk.

I hope your girlfriend won't learn anything bad from that. Women usually teach each other how to be sluts.

Let everyone know that this woman would ruin several lives over an innocent and benign if a bit naive face mask.

No company would want a drama scandal queen like that. One who's potentially DANGEROUS to the livelihoods of other innocent workers and willing/enthusiastic about it.

Make it so no reputatable company would hire her again.

bump

Certainly isn't "real clever"

I don't think there is any winning this. You guys are desperate to appeal to a morality (ruining kids lives for silly things) that just can't beat the anti-racist morality no matter how silly it is.

People just care more about not being racist than other shit. You need to come up with a better plan of attack (or defense). Hacking will probably be the ultimate evolution of this internet (cold)-culture-war.

It's not blackface. It's a cleansing mask.

You put on some goop, let it dry, and pull it off, along with all the crud it's bonded to.

Ah, didn't see these already.

[email protected]/* */

A better solution is probably to send her ungood hatespeech on Twitter en mass, or directly to her inbox if she was dumb enough to send that out as well.

ah so you're outing yourself there huh?
Fuck you faggot there no better plan of attack than hoisting the black flag and slitting some throats, don't worry you'll get to embrace your comrades at the bottom of a ditch.

Married to Peter Cucklett and his 'intellectual' jew problem glasses and the weird thing on his head (probably some kind of funny and feminine headwear that shows just how little he cares for traditional gender roles).

If it's real congratz, make sure you ruin her life subtly.

not sure where you fuckers started coming here from but no, the time for SUBTLETY is over. Trying to tell h8chan how to go about doxxing, go fuck your own face

makes you think

yeah, whether you should eat the gun now or have it be forced upon ye

Dox this cunt aswell

any one drop by baph with this cunt's info? they can make a pretty mess out of this cunt in a short period of time

Is it too much to ask 'modern women' that they not vandalise themselves in their early twenties?

The stupid shit women do never will stop amazing me.

Reddit or cuckchan?
Or are you one of those rare normalfags that came here after the Clinton speech?

Remind the retards who else did a Black face but doesn't seem to get held accountable by their standards.

this bitch should be married and pumping out kids already, not making videos

looks like text too, probably says something really deep thats just like so true you know?

as spicy as that is, that doesn't look like either of them

only options there really

It is them.

i want to believe but do you have anything to cite?

Just listen and believe me lad, its much easier.

lmao I met a chick in college who showed me her tattoos and it was a butterfly with some text saying some shit like "live life for yourself only" or some narcissistic shit like that. I nearly laughed in her face but she was kinda hot and I wanted to have a go at it

the new craze in tumblrwhores andsjwsluts is geometric patterns, it's a fucking riot to chat one up and ask about the tats and why they got them with a shit eating grin
then you give them a distasteful "oh, really" and watch the emotions flash through her eyes

What a stupid cunt. She has no fucking clue how bad the nigger problem is east of California. In her fucking SJW fairyland drinking wine like there's no tomorrow.

Pure cancer

lmao

A FUCKING TOP LAWYER IN CANADA REPOSTED THIS BULLSHIT AND THEN TRIED TO ARGUE WITH ME WHEN I POINTED THIS OUT

So she never had a real job in her life, and even when did she worked, was some paper pushing, boss dick-sucking job.

Typical leftist

yeah it's a harsh reality when you truly realize, and you know when you do, that the majority of people are complete fucking retards, regardless of career.

for example: during the most recent congressional oversight committee hearings, Rowdy Gowdy had to lecture his fellow congressman on what a subpeona is, and why it needs to be answered. These people are fucking lawyers, dude.

The hottest girl I know also (thank god) can't have tats for medical reasons.

She is a fucking unicorn and knows better than to draw on herself too.

This dude is no retard, he is a virtue signalling cuck though.

Most of his clientele are hippies but still…

I have always been known as a Dutch uncle among friends and colleagues anyway but I am seriously having to limit my retardbook exposure for my mental health and work relationships.

Back to reddit, nigger.

if he's a virtue signalling cuck than yes, he is a retard.
what sane, rational individual would willfully submit to answer the calls of "muh raycism, muh niggers"?

You suffer from face blindness.

Keep telling yourself that, keep ignoring that the gig is up. The more complacent you guys get the more easy is for us to get ground.

this thread smells awfully like a bait and switch especially how forcefull these kikes are demanding dox

if you go through with this shit niggers expect to see news reports on 8ch Holla Forums "deplorable" doxing

fuck off newfag we have always doxxed fags and retards

you know what, fuck it let them come
they want to start a war, we'll give em one

lol yeah, an imageboard googling some twitter whore is sure to bring down the God Emperor's campaign

here they come
one person questions their motives and they start sweating like the rats they are

i dont give a fuck about this topic

but its not gig m8

its JIG

THE JIG IS UP

hey kike, the only rat sweating here is you
you can feel those oven coils, can't you?

what you're suggesting is a news story like vid related will put the brakes on the Trump Train
you're either dumb or shitposting

and you too greasy cunt. Should have noticed when you were the one with the most replies

I never said it did or would you snivelling kike go back to your masters or your gaschamber

mad?

Do you even know the LORE of the nutshack? First of all, His names Dwayn, thank you. second of all,Dwayne is nosy and touchy. He constantly comes into Phil's apartment uninvited (He is their landlord). Dwayne forces himself on to the gang and tries really hard to become their friends but just ultimately gets pushed aside. He is a big push over.

do yourself and your family a favor and eat a bullet now instead of waiting another few years.

kek

Blackface is fun. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. It waaacist coz feelings hurt bad due to deep personality flaws.

It's just a tiny little thumbnail but even from that one can tell he is a numale cuck.

little non white piece of shit.

Jig is not the same as gig , both phrases exist and have different meanings.

no, dumbass, it cannot be "the gig is up"
ever.
you're wrong.
stop derailing though.

Is FNC-chan best girl?

Weebs trying to derail this shit now?
Good to know what side you faggots are on.

the fuck, that doesn't even look like any attempt at blackface, looks more like a facial mask, some spa mud or some shit that women like to rub all over their face

Kill yourself.

Can you guess who this is?

You suffer from being a shill, It is them.

that dyke from DREDD

Subtly as in don't make it obvious it isn't her. I don't think you can "softly" someone's life.

Face blindness is common among autists.

>email is kr*[email protected]/* */
So her email is either [email protected]/* */ or kristy_ [email protected]/* */

again, it's SUBTLETY

that's roger clinton and his wife, you dumbfuck

I don't get why people get so mad about black face. I mean whats actually racist about it? That old comedians used it as a gag? Who the fuck cares?

face blindness is a known symptom of autism, don't mind that sperg

I'm more offended when niggers bleach their hair blonde.

No surprise here.

M8, this is the current year. Trying to stop a nigger from raping your wife and killing your kids is enough to be considered racist.

You'd think so, but SJWs don't think other races can appropriate white culture because for one we have no culture, but also that whites are conquerors so the conquered races cannot appropriate our culture as we forced it on them.

Subtly is an adverb form of subtle and he used it correctly - "make sure you ruin her life subtly." Subtly modifies the verb "ruin".

Subtlety is a noun: quality of state of being subtle. "Ruin her life subtlety" is grammatically incorrect. You could say "ruin her life WITH subtlety" but it's not any more correct than "ruin her life subtly"

dumbass

Don't let something like that get in the way of a good meme.

There are plenty of people who will see enough of a resemblance to believe.

unless you switched IDs pls stop m8

I know you're just trying to do your job, but you still need to stop.

nigger, fuck you

I am not responsible for anything that you use this for.

in addendum, anyone who's lived on imageboards has done plenty of investigating from Hubbell, Clinton,Carpenter, Cruz, to dumb sluts on Holla Forums and beyond, to anthropological studies on kikes to the point where recognizing facial resemblances to a few pixels is a goddamned art. Fuck every one of you trying to pass that meme off as anything other than a MEME, we don't need to make shit up about them when they've already provided us with so much fucking rope.

Not even an insult

You wouldn't believe this but when I was in uni, I had law professors (those guys have PHDs and usually become professors after an established legal career; they also write "top of the field" articles in legal journals and comment on how the entire law of a field should change) who would be as thick as bricks when it came to geopolitics and sociology.

One (woman, obviously) said that homosexual is an offensive word because it was used in the pre-AIDS era to mark them as the cause of that disease and that "same sex couple" should be used instead.
Another was asking (rhetorical questions goyim, I dindu nuffin, 'twas but a mere suggestion) whether the new law (that if you lied to someone about your identity before fucking them it is now legally rape) is detrimental to transgender people.

bruh i believe it, I was a fashy philosophy student in an overwhelmingly continental department self avowed communist professors, foucaultian fellators, hegelian heretics, nigger "students" everywhere these people were making 6 figs as uni profs teaching this tripe. I routinely went to office hours to try and figure out who these fuckers thought, and who they listened to.

political philosophy professor tries to talk to me about radical islam and terrorism by showing me bill maher clips in the aftermath of bataclan where my girl at the time had friends die

(Satan is that you incognito?)

As soon as I saw the OP I knew it was a facial mask. The fact that (((Kristy Sammis))) feigned ignorance on this is pretty laughable and proves that she is a dirty kike. Only a kike would cry wolf over nothing like this. Unless she was triggered by the caption… topkek.

She probably doesn't. The reason there is such a ridiculous effort in "Vote Young Goys" Propaganda is because dumb cunts like this don't vote. Young people usually have a turn out rate comparable to nignogs.

The fact that she has the right to vote… now there lies the root of the issue.

More PR faggotry

fuck off history is the only proper liberal arts field, philosophy is cancer thanks to foucalt cultists

dude you realize that when cultmarxfags talk hegel they only, and i mean ONLY, talk master/slave dialectic and the haitian revolution

She is underage

And we call you a kike.

What kind of gay shit is this?

Reported for obvious shill.

That's not an excuse.

Fuck off you shill outsiders. We have thousands of imageboards and more. .net means nothing. We are here to dox, destroy and maim our enemies.

googs guuna goog

I love how these liberal scumbags always talk about having people fired and jobless.

Awwwww poor wittle baby

She can give it but she can't take it.

No its a place of censorship and silence because you have to put your real name and face on it (if you're a dumbass normie) so any wrongthink is instantly punished by their mods you dumb fucking slit, fuck this woman.

I love her line of thinking. She wants to ruin somebody's life forever because they took a stupid picture then she gets upset when some people on the internet said mean things back to her.

Reminds me of pic related

You'd rather they have shitty skin?

lol

She's not very smart is she

She made her post private just now. There's a chance she could be lurking here.

Well she's a Jew, and a woman, so of course not.

Women were a mistake.

btw this is her cuck husband

What a trainwreck.

i wish, but they left the clearnet a while back.

She should stop pretending to be white by wearing white face, since she's a jew and not white.

He looks so deebly goncerned

gb2gbs goon

Good thing there is only one Kristy sammis in SF.
36 Rico Way San Francisco, CA 94123-1219

thats why you have to then contextualize the leftists as the masters of the current era and how they use the hagiography of negro and jewish victimhood within the judeo-christian system of morality to enslave the white gentile man to their worldview. the white man is then "given-being" through his guilt, guilt as original sin etc. as the white gentile man labors within this framework he then becomes a victim of those groups who use victimhood as a tool and thereby emerges as a righteous liberator of his own people, as we can see in ourselves emerging as a antagonistic counter priesthood to the victim priesthood which has mastery over the bourgeious given-being. I could go on forever tbh

Why is the phone number censored?

whitepages protected it.

Reminder that Sam Hyde did nothing wrong

Sorry about that this may actually be her old SF address.
Still no problem.
Attached his the only Kristy Sammis in Napa, CA.

(707) 927-5772
182 Old Vine Way Napa, CA 94558-7029

First kiss according to her fb was in 86 so age of 40 - 44 seems about right.

I've also included the lookup for her husband.
comcast voip is the same so we know what that means.
Address and phone number confirmation

We now have two numbers

(707) 927-5772
Comcast VoIP

(925) 284-4008
Pacific Bell Landline

Kikes falsely accuse you of everything so it makes no difference if you do or do not take action. They won't publish comments like yours, they will publish the offending posts.

Their side constantly doxes people like Palmer, but they don't bother denouncing it because their actions are not denounced in a hitpiece. Fuck those people and go merciless on them.

All leftists are like this, they constantly dish shit, but they can't take a single atom of it.

Give them the golden rule, treat them like they treat others.

This thread just gave me a new discovery of a cheaper beauty product which helps getting rid of white and black spots.

Thank you

hahahahahahahaha.

Just hit her with this one and was literally blocked almost instantly.

Bump

Lena Headey. Why?

filtered, reported.

nigger.

I sent that daft cunt the one with the lady getting covered in shit after she tossed shit labeled feminism onto the net.

So goons started this whole renaming thing?

I've been away for a week, would anyone be kind enough to fill me in on this..

Her instagram.
instagram.com/kristysf
Kid is already getting fat.

4cucks and goons thought it would be le ebin trolle to call niggers 'googles' to avoid some sort of word filter that might someday be in use on some shitty normalfag sites. Supposedly they believe that this will cause google to censor itself or some retarded shit, and all the 13 year old 4cucks just ate it up.

The end result is a mishmash of intelligible garbage that is really just a stream of corporate names. Best to immediately filter anyone who does it, report if you're so inclined. This is what happens when we have to deal with a halfchan refugee crisis. Polite sage

kek
i sense insecurity

*Tips fedora

>>>/MGTOW/

No, they just want you to stop because it was offending everyone and had potential to work.
Tell them to post evidence it was goons that started it, instead of just trying to shut it down.

Or we can just mail her 500 pepes…

I know that we call people who do that shit kikes and goons, ect.. but what do we call the action itself?

They're not even blackfacing. That's a charcoal face mask that cleans your pores. My wife uses it on occasion, and I joke that she's turned into a 'nigger' every time.

Wife: "Bitch is colossal-tier retarded if she doesn't even recognize a cosmetic product."

You leave the shit on for ten minutes until it dries, then peel it off.

Her photobucket account
s3.photobucket.com/user/kristysf/profile/

and she wants to "ruin lives" over it.
she must have hers rekt now.

But blackface is a-ok when it's Sean King or Rachel Whateverthefuckthiskike'snameis. :^)

And you're surprised?

Absolutely.

Every fucking time

cosmetic products propagate unrealistic beauty standards you pair of unbelievable shitlords

He's talking about guessing her password, since we can guess what her email is.

shoop a cock in his mouth, send it to her.

what's the adress of her "clever" site?

realclever.com/

Where's the racist part? This just looks like white comedians pretending to be black comedians.

So much kek. You are taking me back, user.

I was not prepared for these feels.

I am out. This bitch is ruining her son and her cuck husband is a soft faggot.

Burn their house down, nothing of value will be lost, too disgusted to even make target bullseye pics of her kids and spam her with it.

The smoking gun, she's racist, "MIXED BLACKS" OMG, ruin her life.

CALL CPS

Painted Loli alert

sad

Call CPS again

lots of pics to choose from

why doesn't some user who lives near her just go and shoot the bitch?

For the robots out there

hello FBI how's your night been?

pretty boring

dont give us details, you retards, just do it

Did he just use that knife to cut of his balls?
The facial expression seems right.

it doesn't matter. say what you want: nigger or google.
it's also an easily exploitable d&c: disrupts communications.

blacks have been behaving horribly for a very long time. their stats are fucking shit. so naturally lots of people are pissed.
call them niggers if you want. call them googles if you want. doesn't matter.

some blacks are honorary.
imagine a black who advocates anti-miscegenation etc…

we must crush this zeitgeist.

That one works. Source: My nose is no longer full of black dots.

Kill yourself

Being a fucking faggot.

That bitch blocked me for informing her about the nice tradition of Belgium and the Netherlands. The Zwarte Piet (Black Pete) a companion of Santa.

that poor kid…

Child abuse

How does he keep getting away with it?

I swear women have no capacity for empathy and only have the reputation they do because they won't shut up about their feelings. That little girl looks like she is about to cry because mommy thinks she's too ugly to take a picture of without being slathering in pigment.

Let's start a database for these types of people. People who go out of their way to harass and harm whites need to have their own names and information on a watchlist.

Right wing whites*

what is judas.watch

how do i get rid of my irish unibrow, Fresh Prince?

a bunch of 'big data' hosting companies probably already have one, under the 'protected' list

Holla Forums pls go

A future Brevik with any luck

Wasn't the issue the "black lives matter" caption on it, though?

It's just a face mask to clean out black/white heads.

Liberals gotta lib.

Any nigger could have edited and posted it on their name.

I get a feeling so complicated. I think she's sexually abusing them.