Stanford now offers a 6 day programs in "LGBT Executive Leadership"

Jesus fucking Christ, does it get anymore Jewish than this?

archive.fo/VMxD4

uhhh, yeah, this is totally a legit business model, goys, I mean guys. Sage goes in the fields and stuff

bump

this makes me kind of glad bernie didn't make it, imagine faggots start burning their government money on this

your company will pay, and they won't have to find a way to hide 12K in profits from the IRS and shareholders.

6 days of networking opportunities, cocaine and tag teaming 18 yo rent boys.

and you get to add another line to your resume

sign me up

Better find an oven.

Why do you westerners care about fags so much?

because faggotry is a cancerous degeneracy that destroys the moral fabric of both the natural order and a well structured society.

instead of a textbook you're required to purchase a one-time use code for some shitty website that only works with ie.

I don't, except the San Francisco types. If you're gay, you better not be rainbow faggot and just a seemingly normal guy who happens to shove dicks in private. You can state you're gay, but don't be an attention whoring degenerate like Milo.

There is no need to waste rope on these filthy abhorrents

They should be thrown right into the flash burner of a coal factory

If global warming results because of it, we will have a worldwife beach party to celebrate

Bring your ray-bans

Because they are not in the bog duh

don't forget that if the course produces a new textbook with the same content except for a few additional pictures, you have to buy ANOTHER $200 code

what the fuck man

I think gender studies has this covered.

pozzin negholes ain't free

Gayness is a mental disorder, brought on by low-self esteem. Allowing people to create public acceptance of this mental disorder, ensures it will spread.

Many gays know this and go about actively recruiting children to be faggots. They are a cancer on society - They literally an assault against men being tough and strong.

Most gays have had 500+ partners. They are not normal. They are perverted and insane.
In fact, most of the gays who go to online forums, are actively seeking STDs like aids. They call it getting pozzed.

true story

not saging because i think this article is disgusting and should be seen so everyone can feel that fire of disgust and fury in their soul

Queers produce nothing of value

Pay the gay away?

University stores are a scam. Mine tries to charge $75 for a breadboard.

Don't you have libraries in yankland?

Didn't you read? You can't check out a $200 internet code from the library. They require that kind of stupid shit just to turn in assignments with the online homework platform.

That's not even the worst. I had an intro level economics class that forced everybody to pay $100 for a smartphone app. What was the app used for? Attendance. Literally that was it. You entered in a code that the teacher gave you at the end of every class to prove you were there. That was all in addition to whatever the textbook was.

filled entirely with books to do research on and not for actual required texts for your course. American education in anything below sub ivy is utter tripe, and even the upper echelons are underwater with jewish usury cancer. uni fees are typically $30k-40k/4 years at a state school, and that's just tuition. Books are easily 8k.

Fucking hell that's Jewish. Never had any idea it was that bad over there

And if you live on campus?

If I didn't have the GI-Bill I would be completely unable to attend university.

Not to mention attendance in college is retarded.

you'll find less judaism in a synagogue located in downtown jerusalem than an american university.

Economics is a humanities course. Those faggots are so desperate to remain relevant that they're the only ones who go full Nazi on attendance. Miss more than x-number of lectures and you auto-fail and have to take it again next semester, and you HAVE to take it because it's a General Education Proficiency requirement for everybody.

I'm so glad I did as many of those GEP courses as I could at a cheaper community college. Only had to suffer through a few missed ones like Economics when I transferred into my 4-year engineering university. I can't even imagine what full force English must have been like there. SJWs have much less presence at underfunded community colleges than they do at big fancy state institutions.

don't forget your mandatory proof of vaccination

If you're a big name professor you get wined and dined out the ass by the textbook publishing companies to upgrade every year to the new edition. I had a professor who got flown out to Vegas every year on a no expense trip

How we have it in based central Europe:
- no rapefugees
- no diversity programs
- no handegg scholarship
- free uni; there's pay-for-diploma shit and schools with limited acceptance numbers + required exams
- you can live in a dorm for

Interesting, in my experience shit has been cheap as fuck when bought from school. I got some great deals because they buy in bulk and don't even attempt to make a big profit. $200 for a set of professional tools? It was a steal. A breadboard would be maybe $5 or $10 depending on the size, never bought one from the school store.

To be fair this wasn't in America though, and you guys seem to have a very different mentality when it comes to educational institutions.

The people running this shitshow of a business are faggots suddenly has a new ring to it.

it's nice to know academia exists somewhere still.

before I went to college I was dead set on getting a good education and becoming an academic.now that I graduated all I want is to line these "academics" up against a wall.

Here in the netherlands you have the same shit but you cant pirate the books because there are barely any uploaded on the internet. Had to buy a 40 euro book you use once to pass a shit test and you only needed to know like 2 pages in total. Its all a fucking scam and you cant do shit about it

that's what we've been saying, american education and textbook publishers' unholy union is literally just another cash printing machine operated by kikes

That's insane. My bookstore charged $25~$30 for splash goggles used in lab. Went to the local hardware store and bought my own for $5. My main chem lab professor was completely cool with that, dude was based. However, another chem professor tried to stop me from going in the lab and actually thought he was going to chew me out over the fact they didn't come from the bookstore. Pulled out all the documentation showing they were ANSI Z87.1-2015 certified, fulfilled whatever legal requirement it was at the time and then mentioned that the syllabus had no requirement of purchasing specific ANSI certified goggles (ie-from the bookstore).

He just stormed off, partly because he probably knew he had no idea what I was talking about. All the students were pissed when they found out how much they got scammed.

There's another thing going on where the entire EE department is making EE students purchase this chinese oscilloscope platform called the Analog Discovery 2. Thing costs $280 on the seller's website, $170 if you give them your .edu email account and get the student discount.

$350 if you buy it from the university bookstore.

Holy fuck am I glad now that the teachers just told us "torrent the fucking textbooks" and even gave us direct download links to .pdf versions of some of them. Only thing I ended up paying for was the tools, they sold 'em at wholesale price and I still have those awesome pro-tier tools.

So even in some European countries they're jewing people with textbooks and shit like that? Man… I never knew that.

We do, but the library doesn't have the budget to accommodate every single new edition within the entire spectrum of classes taught at the university. That would probably be tens of thousands of dollars, at least, annually. And even if they have the book or resource, you might be sitting in line behind a couple dozen students before you are even allotted a measly two hours with the book.

But now the bigger issue is online access. Instead of assigning, grading, and filing homework……just let Pearson do it! So now students are paying $50 on top of their textbook.

fuck

Our physics department has a small closet full of old school oscilloscopes they just let us use for labs. For free. From what we came to understand at the time; we were able to do everything with those oscilloscopes that the EEs from another campus were required to do with their crazy expensive version.

Sadly, the era of torrenting books is slowly coming to an end. You can never find seeders and if you do seed, it's 9 months before someone even shows up to get the book. Libgen is your friend.

Universities always Jew people out at the bookstore by claiming it's an independent business and they have zero control over what prices they charge.

What's so great about that oscilloscope, supposedly? You can buy a great used one for ~$100, or a good-enough digital one for ~$20 from China.

That's highway robbery.

The $50 ones don't come with a lucrative educational institution contract.

Of course, money is the name of the game isn't it? I hate jews more every day.

If I'm ever forced to buy a book again, I'm gonna scan it and seed the fuck out of it. Just to bleed the textbook jew out of a few dollars.

LBGT leadership is a joke. Im my years of bouncing around to jobs I had my fair share of dyke bosses. It was always the same thing. They tried to be the cool friendly Im not part of management because I'm a dyke boss but really I'm a huge bitch who everyone hates and my attitude kills moral and customers don't like dealing with me because Im an obese woman with a man's hair cut.

you forgot the free desktop lube dispender give-away

INVEST IN YOUR FUTUTRE AND BECOME A FAGGOT SCHOLAR, GOY! ONLY 12 GRAND!

What qualitative difference is their between fag/dyke business management and regular business management? Aren't the skills applied as an executive the same whether you are a fag or not? These yids are literally creating a Business Class+Special snowflake program for 12 fucking grand. Frankly any faggot who pays for this just because current year deserves to be scammed. What a joke.

Nearly every university has library scanners which while tedious to use are still efficient enough to scan entire books save them as a readable PDF. I knew a literal Jew in uni who scanned his $200+ textbooks and tried to sell the PDF for 20 percent off. I shit on that racket by scanning the same books and uploading on libgen or just emailing them to other students from a throwaway.

Agreed, if they are dumb enough to spend $12k on this shit you could just put a sign on a gas chamber with "Goldstein's free progressive pozzing and cocaine inside" and you could gas them on autopilot.